PLWSOP - Attendee's list - Important - Please Post to confirm

morlspin

PLWSOP - Attendee's list - Important - Please Post to confirm  

1. 1.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PLWSOP - Attendee's list - Important - Please Post to confirm Have fun all, really gutted im missing this again but just cant get time of this time of year :crymaybe we should have one in the summer as well ;) Anyway i dont want to hear that any PLrs are sober so enjoy the :beer:beer:beer and hopefully not to much :puke:rollin:cheers:cheers

Re: PLWSOP - Attendee's list - Important - Please Post to confirm Just heard about this today from a friend off npf. Going to try and make the alternates for the evening one but not certain to as working til 6 :( Who are the likely candidates for winning - Who are the best players? Is it 40/1 the field?(I work for Coral lol) :beer:cheers

Re: PLWSOP - Attendee's list - Important - Please Post to confirm

Just heard about this today from a friend off npf. Going to try and make the alternates for the evening one but not certain to as working til 6 :( Who are the likely candidates for winning - Who are the best players? Is it 40/1 the field?(I work for Coral lol) :beer:cheers
:welcome to PL,,bit hard to say who is best,so many good players here

Re: PLWSOP - Attendee's list - Important - Please Post to confirm Runadrum and I are looking like being non-runners for this I'm afraid. Weather was fine here until about midnight but is now snowing and I had trouble driving the 3 miles from Bradford to Leeds let alone heading up the A1. We are supposed to be going on holiday down to Suffolk for the week, but were detouring up via Newcastle, however think it would be mad to try to do this now. :sad Will ring you if we are coming, otherwise assume we're not and hopefully the locals will be able to take the seats. Have a great time everyone. :ok

Re: PLWSOP - Attendee's list - Important - Please Post to confirm :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall So sorry guys had 6 inch of snow here early this morning so cant make it no way i can drive out of here well gutted,Graeme i already bought in online for this if theres any way i could get a refund could you try and sort it out for me if not thats the way the cookie crumbles sometimes :\:\:\:\:\:\:\:\ Paul if you still need me to pay for my hotel room just let me know and i,ll get the money to you asap :ok:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok

:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall So sorry guys had 6 inch of snow here early this morning so cant make it no way i can drive out of here well gutted,Graeme i already bought in online for this if theres any way i could get a refund could you try and sort it out for me if not thats the way the cookie crumbles sometimes :\:\:\:\:\:\:\:\ Paul if you still need me to pay for my hotel room just let me know and i,ll get the money to you asap :ok:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok
Thanks for letting us know Karl Ill see what i can do for you regarding your money, hotels are prepaid but again we will see what we can do.:ok

Runadrum and I are looking like being non-runners for this I'm afraid. Weather was fine here until about midnight but is now snowing and I had trouble driving the 3 miles from Bradford to Leeds let alone heading up the A1. We are supposed to be going on holiday down to Suffolk for the week, but were detouring up via Newcastle, however think it would be mad to try to do this now. :sad Will ring you if we are coming, otherwise assume we're not and hopefully the locals will be able to take the seats. Have a great time everyone. :ok
Gutted but fully understand H:ok

:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall So sorry guys had 6 inch of snow here early this morning so cant make it no way i can drive out of here well gutted,Graeme i already bought in online for this if theres any way i could get a refund could you try and sort it out for me if not thats the way the cookie crumbles sometimes :\:\:\:\:\:\:\:\ Paul if you still need me to pay for my hotel room just let me know and i,ll get the money to you asap :ok:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok
Can cancel up until 12 without charge mate, so no worries. :ok

is there anyway of finding out if there is a space will be a bitch of a journey for me but wanna play mate...i know its short notice but just got off work for 2 days.
I cant say mate, theres been around 10 drop out but almost as many on reserve list, then we have alternates, so should get a game but sure you understand i cant say a definate yes,
lookin forward for the trophy the nite lads:clap:cheers
:welcome to PL:ok