morlspin

PLWSOP - Attendee's list - Important - Please Post to confirm  

1. 1.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PLWSOP - Attendee's list - Important

Just heard about this' date=' Im in if still open and I can bring a few bodies too. Do they have to register here and post on thread to play?[/quote'] :welcome to PL GiMac. :ok We'd definitely like them to sign up and it's in their interest to do so with all the added value in our online tournies we have anyway. :ok Just get them to register, post and vote in the poll and we'll see you there. :ok Registration for the tourney can be done on the day. :cheers

Oh and Aldric.....i can see you looking....tell your mrs she's lovely for saying yes!;)
lol, after my 'incident' on the train home I am not sure I will be getting a going out pass for some time!!!! Maybe next year though after I have served my time... Newcastle isn't too far from here. Good luck to all those attending :ok

Looking forward to it :-)
:welcome to PL Nemesis
Cool Paul. Should be at least another 4 or 5 bodies to add' date=' I'll get em to sign up.:cheers[/quote'] :welcome back Gordon, try stick around this time ;) :welcome to PL (is it emma?) See ya there!

lol, after my 'incident' on the train home I am not sure I will be getting a going out pass for some time!!!! Maybe next year though after I have served my time... Newcastle isn't too far from here. Good luck to all those attending :ok
PM me this incident details mate, you mentioned it too many times now for me to keep ignoring lol:lol And tell Mrs Aldric that if it wasn't for us, you would most likely be sleeping in the Clyde! So as thanks for saving your life, you should come to Newcastle and play in the events. ;)

And tell Mrs Aldric that if it wasn't for us' date=' you would most likely be sleeping in the Clyde! So as thanks for saving your life, you should come to Newcastle and play in the events. ;)[/quote'] I like the logic... my wife wouldn't though!! :sad

:welcome Dave Seems to be a lot of NPF members joining up now, added value is awesome here so stick around and enjoy the rest of the benefits of playing with the UK's number one forum!
ty for the bump i'l be donating some free money for both plo and holdem

Re: PLWSOP - Attendee's list - Important Good to see ya there mate. :ok For any of our regular members, were capping both events at 50 runners So if you havent voted in the attendee's list and want to play, id advise you to do so now or you will have to go on the alternates list (1st two levels) Ill close the poll once we hit 50:ok

ty for the bump i'l be donating some free money for both plo and holdem
Yep, i'm going to make a day of it and donate some dead money to the plo too!
Good to see ya there mate. :ok For any of our regular members, were capping both events at 50 runners So if you havent voted in the attendee's list and want to play, id advise you to do so now or you will have to go on the alternates list (1st two levels) Ill close the poll once we hit 50:ok
I presume i am now on the list and pay when i get to the G on the day?

Yep, i'm going to make a day of it and donate some dead money to the plo too! I presume i am now on the list and pay when i get to the G on the day?
Yeah mate, when the number in the poll hits 50 it will be closed and only those members will be starting the event. You've now voted so your place is secured:ok Any newcomers will have to post their names when the poll is closed and they will form an alternate list in order of posting :ok

Yeah mate, when the number in the poll hits 50 it will be closed and only those members will be starting the event. You've now voted so your place is secured:ok Any newcomers will have to post their names when the poll is closed and they will form an alternate list in order of posting :ok
Tyvm see you there!:ok