** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Lay Of The Day 24th of September

Aidymac

Butlers Glen - Worcester 1:50 Although it has the best form on offer, it is still a maiden and is a tad underpriced here. There are others with good claims in my opinion like Sir Bere who has already won a bumper before. At 2.3 im willing to lay this animal 1 Point Lay

Re: Lay Of The Day 24th of September 2:10 Lady Paris @ Haydock - Has only ran once and finished 3rd of 11 on good to firm ground so this soft ground may not suit.Piece Of Mind looks a better bet for me as it has ran on softish ground before 1 pt Lay bet Lady Paris

Re: Lay Of The Day 24th of September BALTHAZAR KING 2.55 Worcester. Place Lay. Has decent hurdling form, but was known to make the odd mistake over hurdles and now goes chasing. So a question to answer regards to jumping, plus stable jockey Johnson has chosen to ride the other Hobbs horse. Trip and ground ok, but a few in with a chance and I think the very short odds to place are worth opposing.

Re: Lay Of The Day 24th of September SQUIRES GATE 2.45 Haydock. Place Lay. Decent enough form in context with the race, but not much more to come in my opinion and looks vulnerable today against a few that should improve and do as well as expected. The race has a chance of being run unsuitable for him too, so all in all I think he could struggle.

Re: Lay Of The Day 24th of September Wolv 6.45 - Argaum - place lay Fave for the staying handicap I don't think this horse is guaranteed to relish the extra distance stepping up from 12 furlongs to 14 furlongs His 2 runs at 12F have seen him leading until headed one out and leading until fading in the last 100 yards. He's a front runner and there are a couple of other out and out front runners tonight, including the Johnston horse. I think he might have to go a bit quicker than he's comfortable with and I can see him fading in the final furlong. Still a maiden after 6 runs and his AW speed figs have been poor in 3 runs on the poly