Lay of The Day 22nd of September

Aidymac

Re: Lay of The Day 22nd of September 225 Perth: Frontier Spirit place lay Debutant in a fair race with a few fancied including one from Ireland that AP has been booked for. Fav Present To You looks solid enough and we have a couple with fair form in the race at bigger prices. All in all Twiston Davies has a truck full at Perth over the two days and this one maybe coming for experience so will risk the place lay for a bit of value.

Re: Lay of The Day 22nd of September YOUR BUSY 3.50 Downpatrick. Place Lay. Goes chasing and although has the hurdling form to go well, chasing is totally different ball game and I personally think that several others have more potential as a chaser. Could be wrong, but at around the 4/5 mark in the place market, it's well worth taking the chance.

Re: Lay of The Day 22nd of September SEA CHANGE 4.20 Goodwood. Place Lay. Has a winning chance on all known bare form, but I just think this race on this course will go against him. I therefore see the 2/9 about plcing very very very short. Could go and win, or place, but if the race goes against, which I think it will, then I'll take the chance.

Re: Lay of The Day 22nd of September 6.20 Kemp - Florestan's match - win lay Going to take a chance laying the odds on favourite for this maiden race. She has by far the best form, having finished 2nd in maidens to horses that won at group and listed level next time out. Firstly I don't think that stepping back to 5 furlongs will help her as she's been outpaced in the finish over 6 furlongs (admitedly by very good horses) But mainly I'm thinking she's becoming a bit of a wrong 'un - shows a tendancy to hang to the left, whiich won't help round this RH bended track. Also tail flashing in her last outing - signs of becoming temperamental ? I don't think that she'll be suited by the track and trip, we'll have to see if her class will allow her to win regardless............