** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Jumps Racing 19th of September

Aidymac

Dream Catcher - Plumpton 3:30 I think this horse has decent claims tomorrow. McCoy has sided with Boogie Dancer and is not riding this for Jonjo O' Neill but im going to stick to what i feel is in the formbook and i feel this has a good chance tomorrow at Plumpton. This horse is in very good shape at the moment, and ran a very creditable 3rd of 11 at Hereford on its last run. It runs off the same mark tomorrow and is dropped a furlong in trip to 2 miles. The ground tomorrow is no problem. It has won on good ground, good to soft and also good to firm ground. The forecast ground for tomorrow is good to firm so no problems there. It has only ever run at Plumpton once and on that occasion it was 3rd of 12 so thats a positive. It runs off the same mark as last run, 113.. Richie McLernon has rode this horse its last 3 runs , the only 3 times he has rode this horse and he has 1 win, 1 place , 1 unplaced so that a good record on the horse. Is still lightly raced even though its a 7 year old and there should be improvement to come. Has a solid e/w chance. £10 e/w @ 6/1 (Bet365) BOG

Re: Jumps Racing 19th of September Frosted Grape - Uttoxeter 4:20 Even though this is going to be a very short price tomorrow, on current form i dont see anything in the race that can come near it if producing its last run. The horse has been in scintillating form, winning 3 of its last 6 races , and its last win being here at Uttoxeter and course form can be very decisive and i like the way Pipe is bringing it back to Uttoxeter again straight away after it won its last race by literally a distance here last time out. The forecast ground tomorrow is good to soft and that would be perfect as it won here on good to softground last time out. It is stepped up 1 furlong to 2 miles 5 furlongs for the first time but that should be no problem as there was no stopping it over 2 miles 4 furlongs last time out. It is up in grade and up in the weights but i still cant see it being beat tomorrow. I would rate Sporting Rebel as its main danger but im expecting a win. £20 win @ 6/4 (Hills) BOG

Re: Jumps Racing 19th of September 220 Utt : Tiermore EW (8/1 Bet365) At Uttoxeter we have just one novice race, easy winner Tiermore is still improving, he led them from a long way home last time and will try the same here. Akertac looks a danger on his second at Huntingdon but hasnt ran for a while and looks a real stayer, recieves the weight but may need this opener. Call Me Bill from the Bowen yard is probably the most interesting of the bumper horses. 300 Plu: Whatdoyoucallit (6/4 Bet365) The second race is quite competative, Marc Aurele has been very disappointing, on his day would be dangerous but would rather look to the progressive types in Whatdoyoucallit and Django Rhienhardt, both finished second last time to form horses, of the two Whatdoyoucallit looks the best in the form book. Freedom Fire has a double penalty and will need a career best to win this under that weight.

Re: Jumps Racing 19th of September 4:20 Uttox Au Courant 1.5pt EW - 16/1 (Skybet) Think this lightly raced ten year old is way overpriced here. His race lto can be crossed off, was hampered at the first fence and never recovered after that. Is taking quite a bit of a drop in class here too. Finished only 7 lengths behind Big Fella Thanks in March, and even closer to Pasco. Has only had 12 lifetime starts, with 10 of them being over fences. Has won twice, both over this distance and on different types of ground, and in chases similar to these. Should be held up off the pace and with at least two horses that want to front-run here he should benefit from the pace. Paul Maloney is in the saddle and I rate him highly. He's managed to get 9 of his last 12 horses into the top three without winning, which shows consistency. Could throw in a little shock here at a good price.

Re: Jumps Racing 19th of September 4:30 Plumpton Strong Coffee 3pt win - 11/2 (PaddyPower) Think this horse is on a very winnable mark. Wasn't far behind the likes of Hold Em in novice chases and was thrown into handicaps on a mark of 129 which proved to be way too much, struggling for a long time until it was lowered to 100. Won when unfancied at 25/1 off the 100 mark beating Rifleman in a modest contest over a trip half a furlong further than today's. Was then dropped back in trip slightly and has run two respectable races on 107 and 108 respectively, and has been kept to a mark of 108 for this contest back at the preferred trip. Leighton Aspell is in the saddle once more which is fine for me.