LOTD 10th of September

Aidymac

Re: LOTD 10th of September SUPERCHARGED 2.15 Sandown. Place Lay. Did well enough on debut, and that form does appear quite strong in context with what's been shown thus far by others. However, he's also had 60 days off since then and coming back on a track like this might just find him out. They'll be sure to go fast, and with the niggling feeling that something must've gone amiss after his debut, I just feel that several in the race will make life tough for him. The value is in the place market, irrespective of the end result.

Re: LOTD 10th of September BARALAKA 6.30 Wolverhampton. 1 point lay. Improving all the time, but like many of the Precott horses, he doesn't do things easily. I feel this surface at Wolverhampton will not be ideal for him, as although it shouldn't pose too many problems, I just think that 1 or 2 might just get away from him. Anyhow, there's no value in the odds on and so well worth opposing.

Re: LOTD 10th of September Haven't selected in this or BBotD for a few days.........I'm taking it easy after having an 'op' under general anaesthetic on Wednesday........I'm a bit sore and feeling sorry for myself........ I'll be back in the swing shortly !..........I haven't deserted the comps.......just been doing the 'Osesame' where i don't spend much time on the selections......... Might have a crack at the St Leger tomorrow..........lay and back

Re: LOTD 10th of September 8;00 Fun Affair @ Wolverhampton - Has only ran once and that was on good to soft ground so won't be sure to run on the all weather.A few of the other runners have experience on the all weather so that may prove to be the best bet 1 pt Place LAY Fun Affair