** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Who's gonna win the St Leger ?

Re: Who's gonna win the St Leger ? Joshua Tree for me........... I think Rewilding and Midas Touch have been on the go all season and JT is a fresh horse Snow Fairy has a big chance just going by Oaks winners stats when running in the St Leger...........Oh So Sharp was one of my faves. I reckon Murtagh has stayed in Ireland to ride Zoffany. I think they think he's a superstar.

Re: Who's gonna win the St Ledger ?

Have also had a small bet on Corsica each way @ 66/1 Finished just 3 1/2 lengths behind Dandino over a trip much better suited to the Elite horse. In as pacemaker, but is a front runner anyway. If setting a strong even gallop could surprise a few. My 100% book (for good-soft to good): 13/8 Rewilding, 11/2 Midas Touch, 17/2 Snow Fairy, 9/1 Dandino, 10/1 Arctic Cosmos, 10/1 Joshua Tree, 33/1 Corsica, 50/1 Ted Spread, 56/1 Total Command, 100/1 Theology.
Good shout Ginger, I wonder if anyone had a look at Artic Comos. I totally dismissed it due to the going and the sires going preference. :wall

Re: Who's gonna win the St Ledger ?

Have also had a small bet on Corsica each way @ 66/1 Finished just 3 1/2 lengths behind Dandino over a trip much better suited to the Elite horse. In as pacemaker, but is a front runner anyway. If setting a strong even gallop could surprise a few. My 100% book (for good-soft to good): 13/8 Rewilding, 11/2 Midas Touch, 17/2 Snow Fairy, 9/1 Dandino, 10/1 Arctic Cosmos, 10/1 Joshua Tree, 33/1 Corsica, 50/1 Ted Spread, 56/1 Total Command, 100/1 Theology.
Arctic Cosmos SP 12/1, bigger than my "price to beat", but did I back it? NO. :eek Got to be satisfied with each was bets on the second and third. :nana

Re: Who's gonna win the St Leger ?

Ginger has just proven why value is vital!!! Superb mate... Any idea what price Corsica was in the betfair place market?
Thanks Aidymac, No idea of Corsica's betfair place price i'm afraid. One race, proven? You're easily satisfied.:lol Better add. My price to beat for Don't Push It winning the Grand National was 50/1. :eek Ended up fav. :$ But you can't get it right every time. Your system would've had the National winner Aidymac.:ok

Re: Who's gonna win the St Leger ?

Thanks Aidymac, No idea of Corsica's betfair place price i'm afraid. One race, proven? You're easily satisfied.:lol Better add. My price to beat for Don't Push It winning the Grand National was 50/1. :eek Ended up fav. :$ But you can't get it right every time. Your system would've had the National winner Aidymac.:ok
What has struck me Ginger is that the horses that came 1-2-3 in the Leger today were the only 3 horses that were above your own personal tissue price. I dont actually think a better result was possible ?? Lol!! I wouldnt mind another Dont Push It to come along soon by the way.. :rollin One thing is for sure, my system will hit a few big winners at some stage, i just have to try keep in profit until then!! :loon Now i must go and back this animal called Dulcie for tomorrow ;)

Re: Who's gonna win the St Leger ? Better result would've been Corsica winning. ;) True, at SP first 3 were the only ones better than my tissue, but both Snow Fairy and Joshua Tree touched "value prices" at some stage during the morning. Don't often have so many "value" horses. Think it was because I made Rewilding, Dandino and Ted Spread so very poor value. Shame didn't lay them. :lol