UEFA Europa League > 16th September

Jase82

Thursday 16 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AC Sparta Praha v Palermo (18:00 BST) 2.45 3.27 2.66 108.99 %
maximize.gif Aris Thessaloniki v Atlético Madrid (18:00 BST) 2.86 3.28 2.3 108.93 %
maximize.gif AZ Alkmaar v Sheriff Tiraspol (18:00 BST) 1.22 5.61 10.7 108.68 %
maximize.gif Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Rosenborg BK (18:00 BST) 1.33 4.68 8.17 108.69 %
maximize.gif Club Brugge v PAOK (18:00 BST) 1.84 3.32 4.1 108.64 %
maximize.gif Dinamo Zagreb v Villarreal (18:00 BST) 2.81 3.27 2.34 108.90 %
maximize.gif Dynamo Kyiv v FC BATE Borisov (18:00 BST) 1.38 4.08 8.42 108.69 %
maximize.gif FC Lausanne-Sport v CSKA Moscow (18:00 BST) 4.84 3.45 1.69 108.66 %
maximize.gif Juventus v Lech Poznan (18:00 BST) 1.17 6.66 11.2 108.70 %
maximize.gif Levski Sofia v KAA Gent (18:00 BST) 2.13 3.27 3.16 108.96 %
maximize.gif Lille OSC v Sporting CP (18:00 BST) 2 3.27 3.57 108.59 %
maximize.gif Red Bull Salzburg v Manchester City (18:00 BST) 6.9 4.08 1.43 108.70 %
maximize.gif AEK Athens v Hajduk Split (20:05 BST) 1.53 3.67 6.11 108.65 %
maximize.gif Anderlecht v Zenit Saint-Petersburg (20:05 BST) 2.55 3.27 2.55 109.01 %
maximize.gif Besiktas JK v CSKA Sofia (20:05 BST) 1.59 3.57 5.61 108.66 %
maximize.gif Debreceni VSC v Metalist Kharkiv (20:05 BST) 2.34 3.27 2.81 108.90 %
maximize.gif FC Porto v SK Rapid Wien (20:05 BST) 1.22 6.12 9.2 108.70 %
maximize.gif Getafe v Odense BK (20:05 BST) 1.43 4.08 6.9 108.70 %
maximize.gif Karpaty Lviv v Borussia Dortmund (20:05 BST) 2.71 3.32 2.38 108.86 %
maximize.gif Liverpool v Steaua Bucuresti (20:05 BST) 1.22 6.12 9.2 108.70 %
maximize.gif Napoli v FC Utrecht (20:05 BST) 1.53 3.67 6.11 108.65 %
maximize.gif PSV Eindhoven v Sampdoria (20:05 BST) 2.24 3.16 3.06 108.97 %
maximize.gif Sevilla v Paris Saint-Germain (20:05 BST) 1.64 3.56 5.09 108.67 %
maximize.gif VfB Stuttgart v BSC Young Boys (20:05 BST) 1.69 3.46 4.83 108.62 %

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League > 16th September All I can say right now is that Liverpool to win by 2 or more should be a banker. Watched the entire last match by Steaua, against Grasshoppers in Switzerland. They were just horrible, clueless, came there to defend as if they were facing Inter, while Grasshoppers was totally impotent in the attack, missing a bunch of easy sitters, once an empty goal from 2 meters. Anyway, they finally scored, but Steaua luckily won in the pen.shootout. A joke of a team, if you ask me. Expecting a similar tactics at the Anfield, with the exception they are now really playing a big team. I think Pool had a much harder task against WBA in the last round of EPL than they will have against this team. The odds aren't really up yet at many bookies, but anything above 1.60 should be taken with high stakes. This is just one match out of so many that are looking good, but as it's still to early, more to come when the 1st round approaches. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: UEFA Europa League > 16th September I know it sounds crazy but i'm taking Karpaty +0.5AH @1.975 bet365 The difrence in class is huge,Dortmund is class above us and most of our players are ukrainians but we are strong as a team.we don't give up easy,we score goals,we are unbeaten in Europa so far with record 4-2-0 and for some reason our stadium is very lucky.Karpaty still unbeaten at home this season in all competitions also our national team always wins when play on our stadium.we have all players available.it's a first group game so don't think Dortmund will play all 100% away from home.Our players have no fear to play big teams and will be up for a good fight.I mighty be biased but this is my bet ;)

Re: UEFA Europa League > 16th September

All I can say right now is that Liverpool to win by 2 or more should be a banker. Watched the entire last match by Steaua, against Grasshoppers in Switzerland. They were just horrible, clueless, came there to defend as if they were facing Inter, while Grasshoppers was totally impotent in the attack, missing a bunch of easy sitters, once an empty goal from 2 meters. Anyway, they finally scored, but Steaua luckily won in the pen.shootout. A joke of a team, if you ask me. Expecting a similar tactics at the Anfield, with the exception they are now really playing a big team. I think Pool had a much harder task against WBA in the last round of EPL than they will have against this team. The odds aren't really up yet at many bookies, but anything above 1.60 should be taken with high stakes. This is just one match out of so many that are looking good, but as it's still to early, more to come when the 1st round approaches. Good luck.
Here is a part of my preview from my site: No matter of the Reds' scoring inefficiency lately, I believe this will be a perfect match for them to bounce back and get onto the winning ways in style. Against an opponent whose only goal will be to defend and lose by as little goal difference as possible, I think they can have a great practice, and i expect them to be on the attack for all 90 minutes, Rodriguez, Jovanovic, Kuyt, Torres to be having lots of fun and of course to score plenty of goals for their fans. I don`t doubt that Pool will take this game seriously and will want to leave a big impact in this competition this season. On the other hand, I predict the last place in the group for Steaua, and I am sure they won`t mind losing by 3-4 goals difference at least. The odds are huge as 2-0 is the least I expect here, and in that case we get the money back. However, I expect to make a nice profit here and Pool to win with no problems. Good luck. 1 AH (-2) @2.85 8/10

Re: UEFA Europa League > 16th September Salzburg Man City 5/2 for the draw at corals looks pretty good to me and A.Madrid at 16/1 1/2 odds each way to make the final (basically 8/1 to get to the final) looks pretty good to me. They're a good side they will finish third in the Spanish league, teams dont normally take the Europa league seriously especially the CL Drop outs and its pretty much likely to be the only trophy they could win. I don't think the English teams will bother with it to much, Liverpool are the exception but are to unreliable at the moment to back seriously. man City won't bother with it either, looking at the rest of the teams at bigger prices outright Zenit St Petersburg (recent CL experience) at 33/1 looks ok and .Dortmund (25/1), Leverkusen (28/1) and Stuttgart (40/1) have some appeal as German football will be bouyed by the world cup and a real confidence will be there now.

Sport Football (Europa League)
Event Besiktas - CSKA Sofia
Selection Over 2.5 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 16/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 2.01
Reasoning Besiktas is cathing form as they scored 4 goals in their three last matches. Guti, Bobo and even Quaresma, who acutally complete passes now and his crosses dont go behind the goal but infront, are playing well and they be relishing showing their form in Europe. The bulgarians can score but they also concede. They conceded 2 goals away to TNS and 1 away to Clifftonville in the Europa league Qualies and are bound to concnede here. They recorded a 1-1 draw in their recent match @ home against Litex Lovetch and won 3-1 away @ Slivetn prior to that in the domestic league. Traveling to Turkey against an inform powerhouse is not an easy task for Sofia. I contemplated on the -1.5 but I will go with the over 2.5 goals. Besiktas will prob score more then 2 goals imo and sometimes these Big teams spec Turkish ones lately can concede against lesser opponents cause of bad focus.

I know it sounds crazy but i'm taking Karpaty +0.5AH @1.975 bet365 The difrence in class is huge,Dortmund is class above us and most of our players are ukrainians but we are strong as a team.we don't give up easy,we score goals,we are unbeaten in Europa so far with record 4-2-0 and for some reason our stadium is very lucky.Karpaty still unbeaten at home this season in all competitions also our national team always wins when play on our stadium.we have all players available.it's a first group game so don't think Dortmund will play all 100% away from home.Our players have no fear to play big teams and will be up for a good fight.I mighty be biased but this is my bet ;)
Thanks for the information Mahno. As I know, Ukrainians are usually causing trouble in terms of playing aggressive, defend well and switch fast between defense/offense. Last season you got a 1:1 draw against Galatasaray, although I think Dortmund is much better balanced than Galatasaray last season, it should be a tough match. I had the lay of Karpaty in mind, but it definitely looks like it will be tough for Dortmund here. All players fit over there and which tactic/formation are they using mate?

.we have all players available.
According to BVB official site Karpaty will be without: Kuznetsov and Fedetsky ( http://www.bvb.de/?k%E4%8C%ECZ%1B%E7%F4%9CXj%E4%83%94 ; Es fehlen: Kuznetsov (Rotsperre), Fedetskyy (Gelb-Rot-Sperre) ) . In last game against Mariupol defender Petrivsky was injured and replaced in 43´ (i don´t know if he be available for match against BVB :unsure?).
it's a first group game so don't think Dortmund will play all 100% away from home.
Yes, Dortmund will play with 100 %. We (fans :)) can´t wait for this match to start. 7 years of waiting to play in group stage of some Euro-Cup was enough. Team is atm in good form - Nuri was playing fantastic against Wolfsburg (Man of the match), defence with Hummels and Subotić also was very good - only one good chance for top player Džeko in whole game, but it was a individual effort - no mistake by defence. And Kagawa showed once again his huge talent. ___________________________________________ "The zest for this competition is simmering in us for two years, and it should show in the game," said Jürgen Klopp The "dress rehearsal" against Wolfsburg went well and the players took a lot of confidence from this game. "We are physically in good shape and we showed good form," said Klopp about his team. And the attitude was right as well. According to "Kloppo", the anticipation "is unbelievably high". ___________________________________________ I believe BVB is better team, but odds are now too low (went from 2.30 to 1.80) to take it, maybe both team to score can be an option ´cause both teams are confident and in good run.

Thanks for the information Mahno. As I know, Ukrainians are usually causing trouble in terms of playing aggressive, defend well and switch fast between defense/offense. Last season you got a 1:1 draw against Galatasaray, although I think Dortmund is much better balanced than Galatasaray last season, it should be a tough match. I had the lay of Karpaty in mind, but it definitely looks like it will be tough for Dortmund here. All players fit over there and which tactic/formation are they using mate?
we beat gala this season zico ;),just few weeks ago...usualy we play 4-3-3.i know dortmund is class above but we still have small chance to nick 1 point here.as u said it will be tough game for dortmund :ok

According to BVB official site Karpaty will be without: Kuznetsov and Fedetsky ( http://www.bvb.de/?k%E4%8C%ECZ%1B%E7%F4%9CXj%E4%83%94 ; Es fehlen: Kuznetsov (Rotsperre), Fedetskyy (Gelb-Rot-Sperre) ) . In last game against Mariupol defender Petrivsky was injured and replaced in 43´ (i don´t know if he be available for match against BVB :unsure?). Yes, Dortmund will play with 100 %. We (fans :)) can´t wait for this match to start. 7 years of waiting to play in group stage of some Euro-Cup was enough. Team is atm in good form - Nuri was playing fantastic against Wolfsburg (Man of the match), defence with Hummels and Subotić also was very good - only one good chance for top player Džeko in whole game, but it was a individual effort - no mistake by defence. And Kagawa showed once again his huge talent. ___________________________________________ "The zest for this competition is simmering in us for two years, and it should show in the game," said Jürgen Klopp The "dress rehearsal" against Wolfsburg went well and the players took a lot of confidence from this game. "We are physically in good shape and we showed good form," said Klopp about his team. And the attitude was right as well. According to "Kloppo", the anticipation "is unbelievably high". ___________________________________________ I believe BVB is better team, but odds are now too low (went from 2.30 to 1.80) to take it, maybe both team to score can be an option ´cause both teams are confident and in good run.
Sorry mate,i forgot about Kuznecov and Fedetskiy.they are both suspended for 1 match after last match against galatasaray.Kuznecov had red card for high kick in a face and Fedetskiy red card for taking his shirt off after he scored goal on 93'min :lol.As for Petrivskiy,he was injured on sunday game but it's a 50/50,he might be fit for this game.but apart from this full squad.also our bench is good too,as we played few games with reserves and still won all games so we have good replacement.yes,both teams to score looks ok,i may have some too :ok I just don't like the fact that Batista will play for Kuznecov now,as he is in very poor form atm and even our fans booo him every match :( GL with your bets and i hoping for good footy from both teams.shame i won't be at the stadium :sad

Re: UEFA Europa League > 16th September price on Metalist droped.they used to be a big force in UEFA couple of years ago.For some reason they play better away then at home.they only won 1 game at home in domestic league and rest of them away.Metalist have good team atm,they just need some time to settle down a bit.the only bad news for Metalist is that Devich will miss match due to injury.new brazilian striker Tyson is still young and only played 1 game so far so i don't expect him to shine here but i still fancy away team to win :ok

Re: UEFA Europa League > 16th September Liverpool to win to [email protected] With Hodgson, Liverpool have played so far 8 competitive games and kept 5 clean sheets. Their record would probably be more impressive if they had not played Arsenal and Man City. He is a fine tactician and will take pride in not conceiding against a prestigious but currently rather average team. Expect 2 central midfielders covering the defence (pick from Mereiles, Poulsen, Gerrard or Lucas). Atletico Madrid to [email protected] Some will argue that 1.83 is too low for an away team. I don't know much about Aris, but they really struggled to go through the qualifying rounds and just lost to Pana at home. Atletico seems unstoppable at the moment, and unless Forlan's out, they should be too good for the greek team. One thing that worries me a bit is that they seem to be missing Aguero. Forlan to score @2.00 This guy can score against any team, we know that. We also know how good he is from set-pieces. If he is playing, he will score... hopefully. Man City to [email protected] Man City to win to [email protected] very small stakes on these ones, but given the odds, why not? On paper, City is stronger (really?!?) and with an Italian coach, you can expect them to be tight in defence and be satisfied with a 1-0 victory. Juventus -2 goals [email protected] I am tempted by that one but can't trust Juve too much at the moment. I expect Krasic, Del Piero et al to be too good for the polish team, but the handicap might be too big. Any comment ? please help. Good luck to everyone :hope

Re: UEFA Europa League > 16th September Thursday 16.09.10 Interesting derby 's first day in the east of Europe Legaue with a match that confronts the old against the new. Dynamo Kiev team is known internationally because it is always present in European cups, while Bate Borisov appeared at the stage in Europe in recent years. For this match Dinamo Kiev has some problems having to do without training of external defense holders (Danilo and Popov), midfielder Bertoglio and striker Zozulya (not owners), but also the star of the team, Andryi Shevchenko. Bate Borisov has all his men, with the exception of 'attacking Kontsevoy, disqualified. 'S attack on the Ukrainians will be all on the shoulders of Milevski, but the striker in the match official (League and Champions League) and scored only 2 times. In the 'last period' s most prolific striker of Bate Borisov was the young Skavish, but often part from the bench as the 'other striker available for this match, Rodionov, scored just one goal in the last eight match officials of Belarus . I also keep in mind that these two teams in their respective leagues, are very well, Dinamo Kiev is second, while Bate Borisov first, and both have two good defenses, given that the Ukrainians have been seven goals in nine races (but 5 only two matches played away against Obolon Kiev and Vorskla Poltava), while the Belarusians have been only 6 goals in 23 games. Dynamo Kiev was eliminated in the Champions League by 'Ajax, while BATE Borisov from Copenhagen, and both were beaten to measure. With this background it seems to me that the stakes are a bit 'too unbalanced, considering that last year Bate Borisov played a good round of Europe League, concluded with a' useless victory on the field of 'Everton, and I think they can make good result in Kiev, and if they lose, I do not think more than one goal. Bate Borisov AH (+1), 4/10 stakes, odds 1.975, bet365

Re: UEFA Europa League > 16th September Thursday 16.09.10 I can say about this match just because I do not know Lech Poznan, but I know that right now Juventus is the team of the glorious past. Juventus' s years has changed many players and managers, and is still being assembled. Especially the defense has raised many doubts, since it has just 4 goals in the first 2 days of the championship. In Lech Poznan I jumped at the 'eye on the name of a player, Sergy Kryvets, who two years ago, when he played in Bate Borisov, faced Juventus in the Champions League and managed to score a goal in the match played in Belarus and finished 2 - 2. The odds is excellent, and the problems of the defense of Juventus, who knows what this player fails to score again. Minimum stake, having played only a statistic. Kryvets to score, 1/10 stakes, odds 7.00, bet365

Re: UEFA Europa League > 16th September Thursday 16.09.10 After so many past to play in the Champions League, Porto this year 's starts from' Europa League, the former UEFA Cup, an event that the Portuguese won the 'last time I played in the 2002/03 season. The Portuguese team wants to redeem the 'last season, when they finished third in the league and was eliminated from the Champions League after a crushing defeat on the field of' Arsenal (0-5). Excellent was the 'start to the season so far of the Portuguese, since they won the Portuguese Super Cup, with a double victory over the in Europe League the preliminary sample and obtained 4 wins in 4 matches. Different speech for Rapid Vienna in the league that has only 9 points in 7 games, although he has lived his moment of glory when in 'Europe's last preliminary league has eliminated the' Aston Villa's 3-2 win in England the deciding match. Porto presents itself in full force for this match, while Rapid Vienna, who has missed the session transfers' important Jelavic striker, arrives in Portugal without Heikkinen (midfielder holder) and Pehlivan (another midfielder), out of an injury, as well in Eder (player not important) and the new purchase Vennegoor of Hesselink. Field factor, current condition and most international experience of Porto, make me think that the Portuguese will get the first three points of the round against an opponent who, at this moment, can not preoccupied much, and I think that the Brazilian Hulk can find the way of the goals given its exceptional moment having scored 6 goals in the last 3 official matches (hat-trick against Genk, two goals against Rio Ave and goals against Braga). Porto AH (-1.5), 7/10 stakes, odds 1.95, bet365 Hulk to score, 3/10 stakes, odds 2.30, bet365

Re: UEFA Europa League > 16th September Thursday 16.09.10 PSV Eindhoven this year 's he wants to be a player here and that the Dutch team is always present in the field with a very offensive style. In the 4 official match played at home are always coming clear victory, 6-0 against De Graafschap, and double 3-1 against AZ and NEC, and in the Champions League preliminary against a dry 5-0 Sibir. Many offensive players in the field and always able to score, just think of the trio 's attack on Lens-Berg-Dzsudzak but Afellay and Toivonen. Sampdoria has experienced the 'bitterness' s elimination from the Champions League group stage after that, against Werder Bremen, was eliminated after extra time. In the championship the Ligurian have 4 points in 2 games, thanks to the victory at home against Lazio (2-0) and the balance in the field of Juventus (3-3). The strengths of the team is the midfield, with Palombo leader, el 'attack' s talent and fantasy of Cassano's goal and Pazzini. Both these formations are much more likely to attack than defend, having great vocation offensive players. For this match there will be Pazzini in Sampdoria, replaced by Pozzi, scored twice in the match against Juventus. At home PSV is a steamroller, in all of 2009, has lost only one match official at home and only one so far in 2010. Sampdoria is a team that has performed best in home away from home sometimes lacks the personality to make great games, and travel in these first two pitches he lost 3-1 to Werder Bremen and drew 3-3 against Juventus, highlighting gaps in defense, offset by an attack that relies on the genius of Cassano. Factor range and greater international experience suggests to me that the Dutch hitting the first three points of the round against a team that, in my opinion, is hard to withstand the pressure of match so important, especially in away, and I think that is a match where goals will not miss having attacks prolific of the two formations. Psv Eindhoven, 7/10 stakes, odds 2.00, bet365 Over 2.25, 3/10 stakes, odds 1.90, bet365

Re: UEFA Europa League > 16th September LOSC - Sporting CP selection: home win 1,90 (expekt) Lille from: Balmont Florent, Cabaye Yohan, Debuchy Mathieu, Dumont Stéphane, Emerson, Frau Pierre-Alain, Gervinho, Gueye Idrissa, Hazard Eden, Landreau Mickael, Mavuba Rio, Obraniak Ludovic, Oukidja, Alexandre, Rami Adil, Rozehnal David, Souaré Pape, Sow Moussa, Vandam Jerry Sporting from: Rui Patrício, Tiago, Hildebrand, Abel, João Pereira, Polga, Carriço, Nuno André Coelho, Torsiglieri, Evaldo, André Santos, Zapater, Vuckevic, Matias, Valdes, Diogo Salomão, Saleiro, Yannick, Postiga (taken from official LOSC site, that's why Sporting's players not given full names;) Reasoning: After 4 low scoring league draws Lille finally managed to win 4-1 and it happened in a derby against Lens (two red cards for Lens obviously helped). So there will be huge morale boost in the team. Apart from 3 points the score is what matters - before Lens game Lille had difficulty in scoring goals, what seems surprising looking at the last season, where they were the best scoring team in Ligue1. I think there was too much pressure on the team because of last year and it seems to be past. Lille have great attacking players, especially Hazard & Gervinho (scored twice vs lens), play offensive football and IMO they will go with the punch. Sporting arrives without Maniche and Liedson, who's been their main attacking power for years. They played 4 league games as well (LWWD) and scored 4 conceding 2 (last game 0-0 home draw vs Olhanense), so it's not impressive at all for me. They play Benfica away on Sunday, so in face of a derby some key players may be rested (I don't know if that's the issue with Maniche and Liedson) and the others could have the game in minds. Lille play Auxerre home on Sunday. I think in-form Lille at home will be too strong for Portugese side - my bet is home win. I'll try my luck and bet additionally for 1(-1) with small stake. :hope

Thursday 16.09.10 After so many past to play in the Champions League, Porto this year 's starts from' Europa League, the former UEFA Cup, an event that the Portuguese won the 'last time I played in the 2002/03 season. The Portuguese team wants to redeem the 'last season, when they finished third in the league and was eliminated from the Champions League after a crushing defeat on the field of' Arsenal (0-5). Excellent was the 'start to the season so far of the Portuguese, since they won the Portuguese Super Cup, with a double victory over the in Europe League the preliminary sample and obtained 4 wins in 4 matches. Different speech for Rapid Vienna in the league that has only 9 points in 7 games, although he has lived his moment of glory when in 'Europe's last preliminary league has eliminated the' Aston Villa's 3-2 win in England the deciding match. Porto presents itself in full force for this match, while Rapid Vienna, who has missed the session transfers' important Jelavic striker, arrives in Portugal without Heikkinen (midfielder holder) and Pehlivan (another midfielder), out of an injury, as well in Eder (player not important) and the new purchase Vennegoor of Hesselink. Field factor, current condition and most international experience of Porto, make me think that the Portuguese will get the first three points of the round against an opponent who, at this moment, can not preoccupied much, and I think that the Brazilian Hulk can find the way of the goals given its exceptional moment having scored 6 goals in the last 3 official matches (hat-trick against Genk, two goals against Rio Ave and goals against Braga). Porto AH (-1.5), 7/10 stakes, odds 1.95, bet365 Hulk to score, 3/10 stakes, odds 2.30, bet365
i think they will cover that easily i will try -2.5 @ 3.00 bet365 there coach loves attacking and they are on the road for the next 2 or 3 games so the 3 points are very important for them here... i think they will win comfortably :hope

I know it sounds crazy but i'm taking Karpaty +0.5AH @1.975 bet365 The difrence in class is huge,Dortmund is class above us and most of our players are ukrainians but we are strong as a team.we don't give up easy,we score goals,we are unbeaten in Europa so far with record 4-2-0 and for some reason our stadium is very lucky.Karpaty still unbeaten at home this season in all competitions also our national team always wins when play on our stadium.we have all players available.it's a first group game so don't think Dortmund will play all 100% away from home.Our players have no fear to play big teams and will be up for a good fight.I mighty be biased but this is my bet ;)
Good luck. I think that the Germany will watch this game and the Dortmund can not play bad. You ar saying ''class above..'' and that's all..

All I can say right now is that Liverpool to win by 2 or more should be a banker. Watched the entire last match by Steaua, against Grasshoppers in Switzerland. They were just horrible, clueless, came there to defend as if they were facing Inter, while Grasshoppers was totally impotent in the attack, missing a bunch of easy sitters, once an empty goal from 2 meters. Anyway, they finally scored, but Steaua luckily won in the pen.shootout. A joke of a team, if you ask me. Expecting a similar tactics at the Anfield, with the exception they are now really playing a big team. I think Pool had a much harder task against WBA in the last round of EPL than they will have against this team. The odds aren't really up yet at many bookies, but anything above 1.60 should be taken with high stakes. This is just one match out of so many that are looking good, but as it's still to early, more to come when the 1st round approaches. Good luck.
being from Romania I know more about Steaua, yes they was horrible at Gras., but now they bring 7 player from first team of Unirea Urziceni, 5 of them play in first 11, even with all this brings, they lose at Urziceni, who played without 9 players that left the team, from first normal 11 team, but they beat them, to prove are not garbage what nobody want to take, I don't see Liverpool being a scoring machine, yes, Steaua will go for a 0-0 that's I know for sure, but in front of big teams usually Steaua made tie scores, in my opinion best bet is Steaua not to score, 1.3 is to low, I hate Steaua, because I'm a Bastia fan and they kick us in 97 from uefa, but for today I expect one of the most ugly matches from Uefa, so I just hope to see Steaua taking 6-7 goals, but 1-0, maximum 2-0 are my tips.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 16th September Levski - Gent = over (2.05) bet365 stake 3 / 10 Levski and Gent are in the same group of Lille and Sporting Lisbon in the group stage. The home team has qualified for the group stage after drawing away with the score 0-0 with AIK and then always winning at home against Aik 2-1. The people have qualified against Feyenoord after losing at home to Feyenoord 1-0 at home and won 2-0. Levski in the league and 1 in the standings with 15 points in 6 games with a road map of W5-D0-L1 goals scored 14 goals conceded 4. The Gent in the league and 5th in the standings with 13 points in 6 games with a road map of W4-D1-L1 goals scored 9 goals conceded 8. Preview: Levski: injured: Miliev (Def), H. Yovov (Mid), V. Gadzhev (Mid); doubt: L. Baltanov (Mid), M. Ognyanov (Mid). Gent: injured R. Myrie (Def), K. Thompson (Final), M. Å karabot (Def), C. Lepoint (Mid). My prediction is over :hope:hope:hope

Can we have some reasoning for that bet please mate? :ok
to be honest purely that liverpool have some substitute players that can make a difference compared to last season. im expecting sotoris and agger in cb which i believe is a strong pairing for this type of fixture, ngog has performed well in europa so far... meireles is starting from what i know and i hope he gets into it. if joe cole and babel start the game ill be jumping on this with 10/10 stakes... i wouldnt be suprised if torres plays some part to have some match fitness for the big game this weekend :hope

Re: UEFA Europa League > 16th September Getafe-Odense = -1 AH (1.72) bet365 stake 5 / 10 These teams are in the same group of Stuttgart and Young Boys in this group stage. Getafe came to this important contribution by the positive results achieved in the previous round by winning at home 1-0 against Apoel and then jogging home dell'Apoel to 1-1, while Odense won at home 2-1 against Motherwell and also won away from home with a score of 0-1 against Motherwell. Getafe in the league is the 7th in the standings with 3 points in 2 games with a roadmap of W1-D0-L1 goals scored 5 goals conceded while Motherwell 4 is the 4th in the standings with 6 points in 4 games with a road march W2-D0-L2 goals scored 5 goals conceded 4. Preview: Odense: injured: Anders Møller (DF), Espen Ruud (DF); doubt on Eric Djemba-Djemba (MID), Johan Absalonsen (ATT). :hope:hope:hope

being from Romania I know more about Steaua' date=' yes they was horrible at Gras., [b']but now they bring 7 player from first team of Unirea Urziceni, 5 of them play in first 11, even with all this brings, they lose at Urziceni, who played without 9 players that left the team, from first normal 11 team, but they beat them, to prove are not garbage what nobody want to take, I don't see Liverpool being a scoring machine, yes, Steaua will go for a 0-0 that's I know for sure, but in front of big teams usually Steaua made tie scores, in my opinion best bet is Steaua not to score, 1.3 is to low, I hate Steaua, because I'm a Bastia fan and they kick us in 97 from uefa, but for today I expect one of the most ugly matches from Uefa, so I just hope to see Steaua taking 6-7 goals, but 1-0, maximum 2-0 are my tips.
Four players – defenders George Galamaz and Pablo Brandan and strikers Marius Onofras and Marius Bilasco – are ineligible having previously played in Champions League qualifiers for Unirea Urziceni.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 16th September Juventus - Lech Poznan under 2.5 @ 2.24 pinnacle Juventus have not started the season well in the Serie A as they have drawn 1 and lost 1, as pressure starts to mount about their indifferent form. Would not be surprised that they rest some players here with the away game to Udinese on the weekend as they do need to pick up a win. They will be confident of a win here and even if they take the lead, they may be happy from then on to sit back and not over exert themselves. Lech Poznan have shown that in the previous EL qualifiers that they do not score many goals. They drew 0-0 at home to Dnipro and won 1-0 away to them, so while their defence has been solid, they are not a team that can score plenty of goals. They will go to Turin, like Sturm Graz and Shamrock Rovers before them and play it very tight. They will look to get a point out of this game so doubt that they will have too many players going forward in the game. With Juve doing most of the attacking, expect them to get a goal but doubt that they will go on with it and can see a low scoring game here Dinamo Zagreb - Villareal over 2.5 @ 2.05 pinnacle Dinamo are usually good at home and in a group that also includes PAOK Salonika and Club Brugge, they will be lloking to get as many points at home as possible. Expect them to attack and go looking for goals, and midfielder Sammir in good goalscoring form, they are capable of doing that, as they showed in the previous round of EL qualifiers where they scored twice in both legs in beating Gyor 2-1 at home and 2-0 away. But they are up against Villareal who are coming off an emphatic 4-0 win over Espanyol on the weekend. They also beat Dnepr 5-0 at home and 2-1 away in the last round of the EL so they too can score goals. Dinamo will be urged on their passionate home fans so doubt that they will sit back here while Villareal have some quality in their side like Rossi up front that can expose them on the counter. Like the look of goals in this game Liverpool - Steaua Bucharest under 2.5 @ 1.93 pinnacle Liverpool have a massive game against man Utd this weekend so Hodgson has stated that he will field a weakened side for this EL game against Steaua Bucharest. A likely line up is: Jones; Johnson, Carragher, Agger, Kelly; Lucas, Meireles; Pacheco, Cole, Jovanovic; Ngog. Defensively it is pretty solid and with the added protection of Lucas and Meireles, doubt that they will concede as Steaua will be expected to defend in numbers. Steaua beat Zurich Grasshoppers 1-0 at home and then lost to them 1-0 in the away firxture in the previous round of the EL, while Liverpool have yet to concede at home having beaten Trabonszpor 1-0 and Rabotnicki Metal 2-0 with a similar side that will play tonight. Liverpool's regular players like Torres and Gerrard have struggled to score regularly this season so doubt that Steaua will be easy to crack. AEK Athens - Hajduk Split over 2.5 @ 2.30 pinnacle This game has the potential to see some goals in it as even though the odds suggest otherwise there is not much between the two sides. AEK face a much tougher opponent than when they drew 1-1 at home and won 1-0 away against Dundee United, and though their away record is poor, they will continue to attack, especially as they know they have to get as many points as possible in a group that has Anderlecht and Zenit St Petersburg in it. Hajduk beat Unirea Urziceni 4-1 at home but drew 1-1 away to them, and beat Dinamo Bucharest 3-0 at home after losing 3-1 on the road to them. So they can score, but their defence has let them down, and can see both teams scoring here, with either side scoring again to send it over

Re: UEFA Europa League > 16th September As mentioned the Uefa cup games are a mixed bag, hard to predict games until the starting line ups are released, then you can judge a teams desire to do well in these games. A whilst back I would get stung by just picking the more household names in European competition based mainly on European pedigree - only come kick off discover they have put alot of reserves on field. This time around I will pick my picks then await starting line ups to be confirmed 10/15 minutes before kick off, then assess whether to make a move or not. Did it last night and reaped the rewards on the Champs league games so hope for the same tonight :hope At the moment I am warming to 3 Spanish teams all to bag early points Ath Madrid, Getafe and Villareal. Like the look of Porto win on the handicap -1, CSKA Moscow away win, Sevilla home win, Besiktas handicap -1 and possibly Young Boys away win/ Bayer Lev home win. May do some sort of accumulator involving the above once I have read into more of their team sheets and intentions. I will post write ups a little later on in the day.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 16th September Europa League could be a mine field tonight... - first games in the groups; - some smaller teams showed excellent football in the qualifying games; - to smaller clubs every point here counts as it means money in the bank, adding some safety to limited budgets; - clubs with summer leagues, i.e. different priorities; - hard to figure out if the clubs from the top Euro leagues will put enough effort here from the opening games; - the first games of some bigger clubs in the respective leagues were alarming... Therefore I see no value in AZ @ 1,57, Stuttgart @ 1,57, CSKA Moscow @ 1,50, Kyiv @ 1,61, Man City @ 1,72, Madrid @ 1,80, Leverkusen @ 1,44, Sevilla @ 1,57. Fine, all these clubs are in Europe forever now, most of them should finish top of the groups on paper, but unless these teams are backed with higher H'Caps it is not worth it. Doing H'caps here after what I have seen from these clubs so far is beyond the average risk. Doubles, trebles? I also do not understand Sampdoria being @ 4,00, Debrecen @ 3,60, Zenith @ 2,62, Gent @ 3,75, Sporting @ 4,33, and above all Palermo @ 2,87 - I see room for some Asian H'cap and DNB action in these games...Samp is at the moment a better team than PSV, and a full squad means at least a point. In any case I can't see an Italian top team losing with margin. Palermo can even beat H'caps on a good day. Lille is a great team, but Sporting are no mugs either - a HW @ 1,85 ONLY looks weird. I am still not convinced with Levski either - improvement is a fact, but clear favourites vs a team that can counter-attack well - hmmm... Did a few picks today, and I will simply follow other punters' advices here. GL all