** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tennis - US Open

Re: Tennis - US Open

I'm going for over 3.5 sets in the Lopez/Paire match. Paire did well against Shitler in the 1st round and Lopez was comfortable against Giraldo. Lopez should win this game but I think Paire could take a set off him. @8/11 And over 3.5 sets in the Stak/Harrison game. Stak played all of last week in New Haven and won it too, could be a slightly fatigued and I would rate this game as 55/45 in Staks favour. Harrison hardly broke a sweat in the Lbujic match and I think it's possible he could win the whole match too. With the crowd behind him, that will give him great confidence. I think both are capable of winning a set, I actually fancy a 5 setter in this. @4/6 I'm going to put it in a double and also 2 singles. :hope
In both games all players have won a set meaning this will be won as long as no-one retires. And as predicted the stak/harrison match went to a 5 setter. :ok Now all I need is over 2 goals in the Lithuania/Scotland game for profit on the day.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis - US Open Philipp Kohlschreiber to beat Gilles Simon simon havent really found is form yet, I reckon he needs more time, whereas Philipp Kohlschreiber is a more fit player, hard court also suits his style of play.. might be a close one but fitter player will win

Re: Tennis - US Open Four ones catching my eye already... Gael Monfils vs Janko Tipsarevic - Janko Tipsarevic @ 1.926 with Pinnacle (5/10) This is obviously going to be a very tough match but I fancy Tipsarevic to get the better of Monfils in this one. I don't think he's a very good match-up for the Frenchman. He's very adroit from the ground and will keep the rallies long. That's something Monfils doesn't like - think it's probably impatience more than anything else, but he gets drawn into errors too easily when playing someone who can outlast him. Tipsarevic showed against Andy Roddick in R2 that he's capable of finding winners off both wings. Each man has a fine serve so I don't see too many advantages for either in that department. Monfils isn't really a fighter as such. Yes, he came past Robert Kendrick in five sets, but the American never pushed him close off the deck, while Igor Andreev is too out of form at present to cause anyone decent issues. Tipsarevic leads the H2H convincingly too, emphasising that Monfils doesn't like his style of game. The Serb will come in confident after a good win over Roddick, and I feel he's good value to win here. Richard Gasquet vs Kevin Anderson - Kevin Anderson +4.5 games AH @ 1.98 with Pinnacle (4/10) I'm very surprised by this line indeed. I had these two a lot closer matched. Gasquet was my favourite but thought he's be closer to the 1.90 mark. Anderson's playing really well and got through a dog fight against Thomaz Bellucci in R2. His game has definitely improved - better movement, better net play, better groundies, allied to an already good serve. He's still vulnerable of course, but he's able to keep matches very tight and force tie-breaks. Gasquet's obviously playing exceptionally well, beating Simon Greul and Nikolay Davydenko pretty comfortably, but Anderson's a different proposition altogether. Gasquet won't get too many free games here and isn't known for his consistency either. I know he's beaten Davydenko but I'm all too aware of the Frenchman's foibles and he can be error-strewn. As much as I rate him on clay, his best surface, he's been known to play poorly on hard. Not saying that Anderson will win this, but he could easily take a set or keep this match close. +4.5 games is too generous for me. Jurgen Melzer vs Juan Carlos Ferrero - Juan Carlos Ferrero -2.5 games AH @ 2.02 with Pinnacle (4/10) Melzer's lucky still to be in this tournament. He's played ten sets over the past few days against relative low-lying fruit in Dmitry Tursunov and Ricardas Berankis. Inexperience and lack of game time probably cost Melzer's opponents in those ones and he'll need to step up his game dramatically to beat Ferrero here. The Spaniard's looking dangerous again, picking off Ricardo Mello and Martin Klizan with ease. Melzer was already showing signs of fatigue before he came into Flushing Meadows and he's bound to be even more tired after his exploits earlier in the rounds. Ferrero comes in fresher and leads the H2H 4-2. He seems a more together player than Melzer and the Spaniard's consistency of groundstrokes should be enough to see him through here. I thought the handicap would be at -3 games so definitely see a bit of value in that regard. Albert Montanes vs Kei Nishikori Albert Montanes @ 2.28 with Pinnacle (3/10) I would have taken the +2.5 games if the price had been a bit bigger than 1.81, but I'm going to risk Montanes outright again here. I still think the bookies are underestimating the Spaniard severely here. Nishikori did really well to take out Marin Cilic in R2 and deserves respect for that, but I think Montanes is going to be a trickier customer for him. He's going to be more solid off the deck and have more variation in his shots. Cilic was quite predictable for Nishikori as he just fires the ball back flat and heavy, but Montanes uses plenty of top spin and likes to vary the length of shots. Nishikori's quite a similar player in that regard but I do fear for his fitness in this one too. The Japanese has been plagued by injuries throughout his career and suffered pretty bad cramps at times against Cilic. He's had time to rest, but I think Montanes might be the fresher of the two. In addition, Montanes won their only meeting back in 2008 on outdoor hard, and I think the Spaniard has got better since then. Think he'll edge this one. :hope

Re: Tennis - US Open Why in gods name did i pick a bet needing Serra to make it competitive, guy is really crap at times. Cant win a point unless Nalby makes an error. Still might drag it over the line......:hope...but if Nalby was more consistent on serve he could crush this guy easily.

Re: Tennis - US Open Crap Serra you idiot. Powder puff second serve at 15-30 cant keep the return in play. Break point makes a stupid error. Horrible night......:@...profit from last night gone unless Pennetta can come through from a set down here. Shame on me for relying on degenerates like Serra and Granollers.

Gael Monfils vs Janko Tipsarevic - Janko Tipsarevic @ 1.926 with Pinnacle (5/10) This is obviously going to be a very tough match but I fancy Tipsarevic to get the better of Monfils in this one. I don't think he's a very good match-up for the Frenchman. He's very adroit from the ground and will keep the rallies long. That's something Monfils doesn't like - think it's probably impatience more than anything else, but he gets drawn into errors too easily when playing someone who can outlast him. Tipsarevic showed against Andy Roddick in R2 that he's capable of finding winners off both wings. Each man has a fine serve so I don't see too many advantages for either in that department. Monfils isn't really a fighter as such. Yes, he came past Robert Kendrick in five sets, but the American never pushed him close off the deck, while Igor Andreev is too out of form at present to cause anyone decent issues. Tipsarevic leads the H2H convincingly too, emphasising that Monfils doesn't like his style of game. The Serb will come in confident after a good win over Roddick, and I feel he's good value to win here. :hope
will follow here... was thinking about how to put in words the tip but you have made ir wonderfull!

Re: Tennis - US Open I think JCF is a good bet for tomorrow. Atko has taken him on the handicap which I agree with, but I also I think the outright price is enough to take as a single. JCF to beat Melzer @ 1.741 (Pinnacle:5/10) JCF didnt play the US masters events in the build up but has put in 2 good displays so far beating relatively easy opponents to be fair in Klizan and Mello. Had a bit of a dip against Mello but pretty solid win.Melzer did play the masters events but was pretty average losing to Polansky and then Gulbis the next week.Also played 2 5 setters this week to Tursonov who had a bucket-load of break chances and young Berankis who really should have finished him in the final set.JCF leads h2h 4-2 winning both matches on outdoor hard court...think he is worthy fave here. Kuznetsova -3.5 games over Kirilenko @ 1.83 (Paddy Power:5/10) Really fancy Kuzzie here, 2-2 in h2h with both of Kirilenko's win coming this year on clay....but worth noting that Kuznetsova was struggling then and still not comfortable for Kirilenko. Kuznetsova has won both their matches on hard and covered this line in both, albeit a few years ago.Now Kuznetsova is in better form and has had a good time in the US this year with a title and a semi final.Kirilenko has done OK typically losing to better players.Think Kuz can cover this handicap tomorrow.She's prone to the odd lapse like against Krumm but can also ste up her game when need be. GL!

Re: Tennis - US Open FFS all I need is Pennetta to hold one god damn service game and she cocks that up. Such a bad day, that could have put it into a minimal profit. FFS, can't believe that Peer was 9/4 now for a player she's ranked above and beaten earlier this year. :wall

Should have taken Peer like you were thinking, Fishy.....:notworthy....first good match I've seen her play in months. Terrible day for me, apologies for bad stuff today.
Yeah, so frustrated, she won the match but another hold from the Italian and the overs was reached. Bloody stupid. I'm wondering what the handicap was on Peer, guessing a +3.5 which I should have thought more about. Peer vs Williams in next round, strongly considering Peer tbh. Williams again unconvincing tonight.

Bad day yesterday only having 2 winners so let's hope for a better one today. Murray vs Brown- Under 27.5 games @ Evens Bet365- 7/10 Debating whether to go for unders or to take the Murray handicap of -9.5 but eventually prefer the unders. Although Brown has a power serve, I still don't see Murray having a problem in breaking the Jamaican and winning this 3-0. Main concern I see with Murray over the last few weeks is the heat affecting him, although he says he loves it in the heat, his game suffers IMO. He's the third match on court which depending on how long the games before him last for, the climate could drop a touch. If Murray can just play his natural game, likely to frustrate Brown greatly and his serve will go wayward. Similiar performance to the first round against Lacko will do the job here Andy. Youzhny vs Sela- Over 36.5 games @ 8/11 Bet365- 6/10 Strikes me as a longish one this one, 4 sets at least perhaps with one or two tie breaks thrown in. Youzhny is without doubt a better player but has had trouble with form in the last couple of months or so whilst Sela has won his last 6 matches including a tournament win last week Vancouver. Thing with the Russian is though is that he will either do 2 things in a match, a) win in easy straight sets or b) lose the match in 4 or 5 prelonged set and judging by the form I can only see the match going the way of the later. Looking at the two H2Hs, it stands at one a piece, both going to 4 sets and the last meeting was at Wimbledon where the Russian took it but the overs was reached so hoping for the same again. Stosur vs Errani- Errani +4.5 games handicap @ 5/6 Bet365- 4/10 Backed the Italian to beat Kleybanova in the last round and can't see why she can't fulfill this handicap today, perhaps even spring another shock win. She has found a bit of form recently, with a few good performances on the trot, wins against Zheng and Kleybanova and taking Stosur who she plays today to 3 sets, only losing it on a tie break a couple of weeks back. I like the look of the handicap because recently, Stosur has won a set in most of her matches on a tie break or 7-5, showing she's not playing brilliantly and if she does win a set, 7-6 is perfect for the handicap. Fancy Errani to hold her own again and trouble Stosur, hopefully taking a set and maybe the match. Minella vs Williams- Over 17.5 games @ 5/6 Bet365- 4/10 Touched upon this one last night in our little coffee session :tongue2. Watched Venus' last two matches and in truth she has been pretty poor by her own high standards. First serve percentage is low, UEs are high and that time out between Wimbledon and the US open looks to have affected her, I mean when do we ever see her get taken to a tie break in a first set in a grand slam? Her opponent Minella came through qualifying well and I backed her with a handicap in the last round against Pironkova but she dispatched of her in straight sets, extending her run to 5 on the trot. Don't expect her to win today of course but I do fancy her to take at least 6 games off the American throughout the duration of the match which will be enough to make the overs. Peer vs Pennetta- Over 21.5 games @ 11/10 Bet365- 3/10 Had to take one of Peer's matches at some point and today is that day. Brief discussion with IAG last night about whether to take Peer outright at above 2/1 but the odds for the overs here are still good enough for me to take it. Peer isn't playing her best tennis of 6 months ago no question about that but she is still one of the toughest players to play, due to her battling mentality and never say die attitude. The two of them have them have played eachother 4 times with Pennetta winning 3 of them, but Peer took their most recent match earlier this year in Indian Wells in 3 sets. 2 of the 4 matches between the two have gone to 3 sets, whilst the other two have fallen only one or two games short of this overs figure so for history and the price being above evens, worth a punt, but hope Peer can take it in 3 ;).
WIN LOSS LOSS LOSS LOSS Main bet came through, goodness knows how with Murray taking the 3rd 6-0 but for the others very poor day. Errani well beaten by Stosur granted, if Sela hadn't of been thrashed 6-1 in the first that overs line would have been made, Minella couldn't hold serve for anything unfortuanately and Pennetta couldn't just serve out one more game at end of match. Damn sums it up.

Anyone tell me how andy played today? got lots of money on him to win tournament, was out last night didnt get to see match?
It really doesn't matter if you see him or not in this tournament. He won't win it, because of a certain Mr. Federer.

Anyone tell me how andy played today? got lots of money on him to win tournament, was out last night didnt get to see match?
He was fine once he got a read on Dustin Brown's serve. Stan Wawrinka will obviously be a much more difficult challenge, but he did what he was asked of him. Sorry to say this thouh, but I agree with Psycho. Roger Federer is going to be extremely tough to stop. Murray seems to freeze against him in finals and I can't see anyone beating the Swiss before then.

Bit of a Spanish theme to my bets today! Weather is supposed to be ropey so slightly smaller stakes, as that can wreak havoc in a Slam. Feliciano Lopez vs Benoit Paire - Feliciano Lopez -5.5 games AH @ 1.893 with Pinnacle (5/10) I'm not normally one for backing Lopez but I feel he's got a nice-looking tie today against a player a couple of notches beneath him on the quality ladder. Paire is well-regarded in France and has done well in a couple of Challengers, but he won't have come across someone of Lopez's level recently. He really should have lost to Rainer Schuettler - surrendered a 2-0 set lead before coming back from 5-1 down in the final set! His game doesn't really possess any weapons that can hurt top players and despite what some may think, Lopez is a top player. Ranked 25 in the world, conditions on these courts suit his game, with a big lefty serve and forays to the net. Normally his shocks come in R1, so I'd expect a bit of a run from the Spaniard now. The handicap isn't too prohibitive as I feel Lopez can cover a 6-game deficit. He should breeze most of his service games and I can see him taking something from Paire's. I thought the handicap might be a bit higher than this, so more than happy to play. David Ferrer vs Benjamin Becker - David Ferrer -6.5 games AH @ 1.917 with Pinnacle (5/10) Ferrer's evidently picking up a bit of form at present. He went to the QFs in Cincinnati and completely annihilated a tricky R1 opponent in Alexandr Dolgopolov in the first round. I'd say this match is probably a bit easier for him. Becker's game revolves around his serve but that won't faze Ferrer, who is one of the best returners in the game. He'll get a read on the German's action and once they get into a rally, I feel Ferrer will have the upper hand. He's a wonderful sparrer from the back of the court and I can see him frustrating Becker, who despite beating Daniel Brands in straights in R1, isn't in particularly good form. The handicap does appear high but Ferrer has (a) that little bit of quality and (b) I think Becker's game will disintegrate if he becomes frustrated by Ferrer's defensive skills. I reckon the Spaniard will have too much for Becker here. Guillermo Garcia-Lopez vs Nicolas Almagro - Guillermo Garcia-Lopez +3.5 games AH @ 2.03 with Pinnacle (4/10) This is quite an intriguing match-up here. Almagro is not someone I trust a great deal when off his hallowed clay. The ball doesn't sit high enough for him on this surface, so he doesn't get enough purchase on his groundstrokes. He struggled at times against Potito Starace, another clay courter, in R1, and I don't think he'll relish playing Garcia-Lopez here. His compatriot is more than capable of playing on this surface and recorded good results in the earlier part of the year on American hard courts. He's not got a huge serve but off the ground, he's very proficient and perhaps has more range than Almagro on this particular surface. In addition, Garcia-Lopez has won both times these two have met on the Tour level, in 2008 on grass and clay. They also share a 2-2 H2H in Futures and Challangers (a number of years ago now) and although I'd be inclined to ignore them, their only ever meeting on hard was won by Garcia-Lopez. I also feel Almagro may have faded a little after such a successful clay season. Certainly, I think the handicap on Garcia-Lopez is generous, and worth a play. :hope
LOSS - Lopez had his chances, served for the second set WIN - Ferrer played very well WIN - Good guts by Garcia-Lopez to just cover the line +3.85 for the day, not going to complain. Some nice shouts, Psycho in particular, good work mate :ok

im afraid you dont write someone of while they are still in the tournament' date=' cos it just might come back and bite you in your ass.,[/quote'] I not writing him off - and I have no cash incentive, and as a Scot it'd be great to see Murray win - but Federer's going to be a hard man to stop on current form. Murray would need to step it up another gear. I reckon he's good for the final though, assuming he keeps up his current form.

Re: Tennis - US Open Having only 3 mens matches today. As far as Tipsarevic v Monfils debate is concerned, I have a feeling Tipsarevic might have enough today and will have yet another of his famous retirements. Backing him should be advised on bookies who void bets on retirements. That's what I personally think about this match. Let's see how it turns out to be... 1) Albert Montanes vs Kei Nishikori. 2.37 @ Pinnacle (7/10) Totally agree on Montanes. This offer is a joke. It's really ridiculous. Nishikori almost died on the court in the 5th set against Cilic. Marin made billion unforced errors in the final set of their epic match which was more than 4 hours long. They both looked like boxers in the 12th round towards the end of that match. No idea how much Nishikori will have left in the tank for today. It has to be outlined that he has played qualies as well here. Tiredness will affect his serve and Montanes certainly can take advantage of long rallies. The Spaniard will be fresh, besides he has won the only H2H by 7-5, 6-2 couple years ago, also on hard. Massive value in this one. Have to admit I was tempted to take -3.5 games handicap on Montanes @Paddy's (@3.00) but was put off because I'm afraid Nishikori might retire in this one. The minimum program that is needed is one set to be completed and I can't see that not happening. GL everybody! Take this offer while it's still there, might not be the case later. 2) Juan Carlos Ferrero -2.5 games AH vs Jurgen Melzer. 2.02 @ Pinnacle (8/10) This is a bargain IMO. Have said this before. Melzer is all over the place atm and has been quite poor ever since his success in French Open. It took him incredible 5 sets to get rid off Tursunov who is the worst player on tour alongside James Blake. It was the same scenario against Berankis. He is promising young talent but still not in the same league as Melzer. Ferrero is yet to drop a set and has not lost more than 4 games in a set here. Well, he has played only poor players like Mello and Klizan, but having seen Melzer's result against Tursa... JCF leads H2H 4-2. Melzer's only two wins have come indoors in his home tournament in Vienna. Other than that Ferrero has won all matches. To be perfectly honest can't see Melzer winning this one. 3) Robin Soderling -5.5 AH vs Thiemo de Bakker. 1.66 @ Paddy Power (7/10) Not the best odds here but taking precautions and playing this one safe. Adding up with a banker is another option to go about this one. Soderling had an awful match in first round against nobody player Haider-Maurer but managed to get thru that one which was followed by crushing of Dent. De Bakker is player I really like and I think he could be great in future. The worrying thing for me is that he has got very strange serve. He makes lots of first serves but lacks aces and opponents can read his serve very well most of the time. Soderling will do likewise. I think he will have a straight forward win and -5.5 games should be a formality in this one.

I not writing him off - and I have no cash incentive' date=' and as a Scot it'd be great to see Murray win - but Federer's going to be a hard man to stop on current form. Murray would need to step it up another gear. I reckon he's good for the final though, assuming he keeps up his current form.[/quote'] I know your not mate its okay:) Murray is in a good space right now just corretjxa in his corner is a huge plus:hope

Re: Tennis - US Open And couple girlie matches... 1) Caroline Wozniacki vs Yung-Jan Chan. Under 17.5 games. 1.80 @ Ladbrokes (7/10) Wozniacki has benefited massively from the draw in New York. First she played Gullickson, then Chang, now it's turn of Chan. You can really get lost in translation here, but the bottom line is that you have to take line that is under 17.5 games. Another double bagel could easily happen here. Chan is not the type of player who can trouble Wozniacki on current form. Should be straight sets win and comfortable one. Unders for sure in this one. 2) Shuai Peng > Andrea Petkovic. 2.60 @ 5Dimes (4/10) This is my underdog pick of the day. Peng shocked a lot of people kicking out Radwanska out of the tournament. Considering that Radwanska is a nightmare match-up for Peng it speaks volumes. Petkovis is a player I will never trust again in long period of time following her fixed match against Safina in Montreal. Peng has beaten Petkovic in their only meeting. It was on clay but won't make huge difference in today's match context. Petkovic actually is better on clay than Peng. Happy to take Peng at this price.

Having only 3 mens matches today. As far as Tipsarevic v Monfils debate is concerned, I have a feeling Tipsarevic might have enough today and will have yet another of his famous retirements. Backing him should be advised on bookies who void bets on retirements. That's what I personally think about this match. Let's see how it turns out to be... 1) Albert Montanes vs Kei Nishikori. 2.37 @ Pinnacle (7/10) Totally agree on Montanes. This offer is a joke. It's really ridiculous. Nishikori almost died on the court in the 5th set against Cilic. Marin made billion unforced errors in the final set of their epic match which was more than 4 hours long. They both looked like boxers in the 12th round towards the end of that match. No idea how much Nishikori will have left in the tank for today. It has to be outlined that he has played qualies as well here. Tiredness will affect his serve and Montanes certainly can take advantage of long rallies. The Spaniard will be fresh, besides he has won the only H2H by 7-5, 6-2 couple years ago, also on hard. Massive value in this one. Have to admit I was tempted to take -3.5 games handicap on Montanes @Paddy's (@3.00) but was put off because I'm afraid Nishikori might retire in this one. The minimum program that is needed is one set to be completed and I can't see that not happening. GL everybody! Take this offer while it's still there, might not be the case later. 2) Juan Carlos Ferrero -2.5 games AH vs Jurgen Melzer. 2.02 @ Pinnacle (8/10) This is a bargain IMO. Have said this before. Melzer is all over the place atm and has been quite poor ever since his success in French Open. It took him incredible 5 sets to get rid off Tursunov who is the worst player on tour alongside James Blake. It was the same scenario against Berankis. He is promising young talent but still not in the same league as Melzer. Ferrero is yet to drop a set and has not lost more than 4 games in a set here. Well, he has played only poor players like Mello and Klizan, but having seen Melzer's result against Tursa... JCF leads H2H 4-2. Melzer's only two wins have come indoors in his home tournament in Vienna. Other than that Ferrero has won all matches. To be perfectly honest can't see Melzer winning this one. 3) Robin Soderling -5.5 AH vs Thiemo de Bakker. 1.66 @ Paddy Power (7/10) Not the best odds here but taking precautions and playing this one safe. Adding up with a banker is another option to go about this one. Soderling had an awful match in first round against nobody player Haider-Maurer but managed to get thru that one which was followed by crushing of Dent. De Bakker is player I really like and I think he could be great in future. The worrying thing for me is that he has got very strange serve. He makes lots of first serves but lacks aces and opponents can read his serve very well most of the time. Soderling will do likewise. I think he will have a straight forward win and -5.5 games should be a formality in this one.
Ferrero is former world no.1 and he's allways been better then Melzer and will be this time to. Ferrero is a joy to watch and he was in the US open final a few years ago. He had no problems against Mello and swept him aside like nothing. Melzer now draws his last breaths on the court of this years US open. He's got no chance in this one. 3-0 Ferrero is tempting. I go with you on Montañes to. Nishi must be kind of fatigued. Or I know he is. Soda is just to good for De bakker so 3-0 again for him. Albert Montanes @ 2.25 Juan Carlos Ferrero to win 3-0 @ 3.75 Filippo Volandri to win 2-0 @ 2.50 Challenger Como Italy vs Ivo Minar Treble 21.09 bet365 Stake: 10€

Re: Tennis - US Open Anderson vs Gasquet OVER 37.5 games @ 4/5 (Paddy Power:3/10) Dont see either winning this in 3 sets and that should be enough to cover the line. Gasquet a little overrated based on his easy win over Davydenko who was horrible. Fact of the matter is it will be tough for him to break Anderson at ease here, and likewise for Anderson. GL!

Re: Tennis - US Open sorry for being a bit offtopic but i wanted to ask you some things. I had really normal month with nice wins and normal profit but yesterday when i tried to bet at WilliamHill 1000 euro for odds 2.2 they wrote that i'm over my bet limit, then i tried few times to bet 1000 @1.2, or 500 @1.5 i got the same messages. They do not let me to make any medium bets and they write that my maximum win may be 100 euro or so (it depends on match). Anyone had recent problems with WillHill as well? I'm considering moving out from them and I want to have nice bookie as well which would be secure aand void bets if matches ar finished by retirement. Maybe bet365? Thank you for your time

sorry for being a bit offtopic but i wanted to ask you some things. I had really normal month with nice wins and normal profit but yesterday when i tried to bet at WilliamHill 1000 euro for odds 2.2 they wrote that i'm over my bet limit' date=' then i tried few times to bet 1000 @1.2, or 500 @1.5 i got the same messages. They do not let me to make any medium bets and they write that my maximum win may be 100 euro or so (it depends on match). Anyone had recent problems with WillHill as well? I'm considering moving out from them and I want to have nice bookie as well which would be secure aand void bets if matches ar finished by retirement. Maybe bet365? Thank you for your time[/quote'] All bookies can limit players. It's a fact but some bookies are more keen to it then others. Avoid Bwin and Interwetten who limit players quickly. Bet365 also limit players even if I have never experienced it myself. Pinnacle don't. I still recommend bet365 as the best allround bookie.