** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

UEFA Europa League > 29th July

Thursday 29 July 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Sibir Novosibirsk v Apollon Limassol (13:00 BST) 1.78 4.2 5 99.99 %
maximize.gif FK Spartak Zlatibor Voda v Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk (16:30 BST) 5 4 1.61 106.90 %
maximize.gif Dnepr Mogilev v FC Baník Ostrava (17:00 BST) 3.6 3.4 2.24 101.83 %
maximize.gif FC Inter Turku v Racing Genk (17:00 BST) 4 3.55 2.04 102.19 %
maximize.gif MyPa v FC Timisoara (17:00 BST) 3.2 3.3 2.34 104.29 %
maximize.gif Ruch Chorzow v FK Austria Wien (17:00 BST) 4.3 3.6 1.98 101.54 %
maximize.gif Karpaty Lviv v FC Zestafoni (17:15 BST) 1.4 5.2 10.5 100.18 %
maximize.gif IF Elfsborg v FK Teteks (17:30 BST) 1.33 5.6 12 101.19 %
maximize.gif FC Utrecht v FC Luzern (17:45 BST) 1.63 4.2 5.7 102.70 %
maximize.gif Aalesunds FK v Motherwell (18:00 BST) 2.23 3.45 3.65 101.23 %
maximize.gif APOEL v FK Baumit Jablonec (18:00 BST) 1.6 4 7 101.79 %
maximize.gif Molde v VfB Stuttgart (18:00 BST) 8.2 4.5 1.5 101.08 %
maximize.gif Randers FC v FC Lausanne-Sport (18:00 BST) 1.66 4.3 6.2 99.38 %
maximize.gif Odense BK v Zrinjski Mostar (18:05 BST) 1.41 4.8 9 102.87 %
maximize.gif Kalmar FF v Levski Sofia (18:30 BST) 2.12 3.45 3.75 102.82 %
maximize.gif Beroe Stara Zagora v SK Rapid Wien (18:45 BST) 5.48 4.1 1.72 100.78 %
maximize.gif Maccabi Haifa v Dinamo Minsk (18:45 BST) 1.43 4.8 10 100.76 %
maximize.gif Cercle Brugge v Anorthosis Famagusta (19:00 BST) 2.62 3.4 3.1 99.84 %
maximize.gif Dinamo Bucuresti v Hajduk Split (19:00 BST) 1.9 3.65 5 100.03 %
maximize.gif Galatasaray SK v OFK Beograd (19:00 BST) 1.17 8.2 28 101.24 %
maximize.gif Wisla Kraków v FK Qarabag (19:00 BST) 1.3 5.8 14 101.31 %
maximize.gif Crvena Zvezda v Slovan Bratislava (19:30 BST) 1.57 4.2 7.4 101.02 %
maximize.gif FC Nordsjælland v Sporting CP (19:30 BST) 7 4.2 1.61 100.00 %
maximize.gif FC Viktoria Plzen v Besiktas JK (19:30 BST) 6 3.9 1.71 100.79 %
maximize.gif Györi ETO v Montpellier HSC (19:30 BST) 4 3.5 2.12 100.74 %
maximize.gif NK Maribor v Hibernian (19:30 BST) 2.1 3.5 4.1 100.58 %
maximize.gif Olympiakos v Maccabi Tel Aviv (19:30 BST) 1.36 5.4 11 100.94 %
maximize.gif SK Puntigamer Sturm Graz v FC Dinamo Tbilisi (19:30 BST) 1.37 5.2 10.5 101.75 %
maximize.gif AZ Alkmaar v IFK Göteborg (19:45 BST) 1.42 4.8 9.4 101.71 %
maximize.gif Jagiellonia Bialystok v Aris Thessaloniki (19:45 BST) 2.74 3.3 3 100.13 %
maximize.gif Marítimo v Bangor City (19:45 BST) 1.16 8.6 17.5 103.06 %
maximize.gif Rabotnicki Kometal v Liverpool (19:45 BST) 13 6.4 1.29 100.84 %
maximize.gif Shamrock Rovers v Juventus (19:45 BST) 12 6 1.28 103.13 %
maximize.gif FK Buducnost v Brøndby IF (20:00 BST) 5.6 4.1 1.72 100.14 %

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League > 29th July Such a shame Mallorca will not take part in Europa league.I think it's a wrong decision...main reason-debts?Fcuk off you burocrats how many clubs are in even bigger debts then Mallorca?Takeclubs from UK for example,how can they play in CL then?Some bull sh*t if you ask me and now Villareal will replace Mallorca...bollox...I do like Mallorca and i think they could go far in Europa if they would play... Otherwise Karpaty all the way :dude We are very strong at home and have more quality then Zestafoni.Don't pay attention to last game against Reykyavik as we played second choice strikers and young players...still won :lol Will take us on handicap as well.More team news to follow,just hope nobody picks up an injury in tomorrow's match :hope Utrecht to win as well.they also play strong at home and shoud not have problems against Luzern...Luzern???:unsure Not much team news i just remember them from last season home games and they did very well indeed.Also won their home Europa league game easy.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 29th July Have u Seen odds on Liverpool?:lol Lay them all the way.Even if Torres and Gerard play i still won't take them.Will be looking for Rabotnichki on handicap.Liverpool is a mess atm,they need some times to sort things out and find their game

Re: UEFA Europa League > 29th July Agree with your points on Utrecht and Liverpool Mahno, was surprised to see this price on Utrecht was expecting them to be nearer 1.4-5 they are v.strong at home and certainly should win that game..Luzern have started their season well and are flying at home but this should be a step too far.. Stuttgart look a good bet also Molde have had a poor season and lie 13th in the table which is pretty bad, would be good to know if Stuttgart's WC players are going to be playing though, I fear they wont be..

Re: UEFA Europa League > 29th July Qarabag is the only Azeri team left in European competitions, after UEFA awarded technical defeat to FC Baku, which in my opinion is unfair. Since Qarabag is the only Azeri team left, all country is supporting them and they will want to make history. They already did that last year, by becoming first Azeri team to go past 2 rounds in European competitions, and they eliminated Rosenborg. They have a good coach and are very organised strong team. I really believe that Wisla won't have an easy game. Qarabag is capable of scoring a valuable away goal, and I won't be surprised if they even snatch a 1-0 win. Will just wait till more markets are available and then will make my pick.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 29th July

Such a shame Mallorca will not take part in Europa league.I think it's a wrong decision...main reason-debts?Fcuk off you burocrats how many clubs are in even bigger debts then Mallorca?Takeclubs from UK for example,how can they play in CL then?Some bull sh*t if you ask me and now Villareal will replace Mallorca...bollox...I do like Mallorca and i think they could go far in Europa if they would play... Otherwise Karpaty all the way :dude We are very strong at home and have more quality then Zestafoni.Don't pay attention to last game against Reykyavik as we played second choice strikers and young players...still won :lol Will take us on handicap as well.More team news to follow,just hope nobody picks up an injury in tomorrow's match :hope Utrecht to win as well.they also play strong at home and shoud not have problems against Luzern...Luzern???:unsure Not much team news i just remember them from last season home games and they did very well indeed.Also won their home Europa league game easy.
Can see why you are upset by the Mallorca situation Mahno. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. It may be the start of what may happen to many clubs and some bigger than the Spanish Islanders. The sole reason that massive debt exists in top class football is down to the crimanal wages being paid to players. The catyalist being the parasite agents and the contracts the wangle from clubs. In an era of world economic reccession, these arrogant selfish nobodys are demanding more money from clubs, whereas the working people are taking wage cuts and losing their jobs. One only has to look at the World Cup in South Africa and the trouble in many camps. Simple, some players have so much money, they think they are bullet proof. They don't perforrm but still get paid and the fans are left with the dung heap. At the moment they and their agents are holding the game to ransom. I believe things are about to change, hopefully for the better. Whilst here, CSKA Sofia -2 on AH against Cliftonville tonight. I think it is a bridge to far for the honest players of Cliftonville. The Reds had to travel straight from Croatia to Bulgaria and they also had to lose three players due to work comittment.

I believe things are about to change, hopefully for the better. Whilst here, CSKA Sofia -2 on AH against Cliftonville tonight. I think it is a bridge to far for the honest players of Cliftonville. The Reds had to travel straight from Croatia to Bulgaria and they also had to lose three players due to work comittment.
Cliftonville travelled to Bulgaria with a full compliment of players.....as far as I can make out....but that was the manager's exact words. Either way, CSKA SHOULD turn them over. But, as huge underdogs, Cliftonville would probably stick ten men behind the ball all game, so whether CSKA can beat a -2 handicap relies on whether they can break them down, and Irish sides can be pretty doggid and determined. Really tough one for me, as it's a bit of a coin toss really. As it's a bit of a coin toss 50/50 choice, I don't personally see much value in the current prices on offer. GL with your bet though :)

weird' date=' BET365 have just lowered CSKA -2 to 1.65. Definitely no value in that.[/quote'] Got my fingers burnt with the Reds last week and was intially very confident of getting my money back in this fixture which is far too close to the last game for a team of part timers: like yourself, not happy with that tag on -2 as I think that should be nearer even money. In my view also, the team is in celebratory mode having netted £180 k in prize money (biiiiiiig money at this level) and believe me these men know how to drink. I understand that a few sherberts were downed on the plane trip and the duty free shop seen some activity. Like Rubber, I think we may see an early collapse this week as this defence has rode its luck in the last 180 mins of European football. HNK were renowned chiefly for their defence while Sofia are capable of rippling the onion bag: I am predicting a Sofia win by more than 2 goals. Good luck.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 29th July Viktoria Plazen - Beşiktaş; If I say this is banker of the day, you will say that "give us some reason" Beşiktaş squad:21 Hakan Arıkan 20 İbrahim Toraman 19 İbrahim Üzülmez 3 İsmail Köybaşı 35 Tomas Zapotocny 6 Tomas Sivok 9 Roberto Hilbert 15 Rodrigo Barbosa Tabata 7 Ricardo Andrade Quaresma Bernardo 25 Uğur İnceman 18 Necip Uysal 17 Ekrem Dağ 8 Nihat Kahveci 11 Mert Nobre Referee: Carlos Clos Gomez from spain. You can bet on Beşiktaş stake 10/10 Odds: 1,67 (Incredible) HT/FT: 2 beşiktaş -1

Viktoria Plazen - Beşiktaş; If I say this is banker of the day, you will say that "give us some reason"
yes, we will :) No such thing as a banker either etc etc. hmmmmm, been here before :lol

Can see why you are upset by the Mallorca situation Mahno. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. It may be the start of what may happen to many clubs and some bigger than the Spanish Islanders. The sole reason that massive debt exists in top class football is down to the crimanal wages being paid to players. The catyalist being the parasite agents and the contracts the wangle from clubs. In an era of world economic reccession, these arrogant selfish nobodys are demanding more money from clubs, whereas the working people are taking wage cuts and losing their jobs. One only has to look at the World Cup in South Africa and the trouble in many camps. Simple, some players have so much money, they think they are bullet proof. They don't perforrm but still get paid and the fans are left with the dung heap. At the moment they and their agents are holding the game to ransom. I believe things are about to change, hopefully for the better. Whilst here, CSKA Sofia -2 on AH against Cliftonville tonight. I think it is a bridge to far for the honest players of Cliftonville. The Reds had to travel straight from Croatia to Bulgaria and they also had to lose three players due to work comittment.
:clap right on the button Rubber, fair fuggen play till ye.

HNK were renowned chiefly for their defence while Sofia are capable of rippling the onion bag: I am predicting a Sofia win by more than 2 goals. Good luck.
:ok....not to mention my own good call. 365 were trading -2 at 1.85 when I looked btw. Still hardly epic value though.

Have u Seen odds on Liverpool?:lol Lay them all the way.Even if Torres and Gerard play i still won't take them.Will be looking for Rabotnichki on handicap.Liverpool is a mess atm,they need some times to sort things out and find their game
Why are Liverpool a mess? They haven't played a competitive game this season.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 29th July Liverpool are definately a LAY job tomorrow at that price, I agree with Manho. I can see a Low scoring 0-0 result or something close to that. I've already Layed the reds at 1.38... with small stakes. Under 2.5 could be worth a look also. Can't see many goals here.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 29th July Few words about Ruch-Austria This one is a very tricky game to bet on. At least in my book, mostly cause of the fact that this is first leg. If this was a game Austria was under pressure, that they had to win it, I would back them. There is no doubt for me that the difference in quality is visible here. Saying that fact that this time Ruch will face better team, and then will play much better is a bit naive. In last 4 cup games they showed nothing against crap opponents. It is not one poor game, 4 in a row. Obviously as much as would love to see Ruch passing Austria, I just can not. Before the season Ruch lost important midfielder is Baran, I still can not believe they did not manage to keep him in club. Now with Straka suspended Ruch is missing both central midfielders which were one of those who had big part in finish 3rd for Ruch last season. Now we r gonna see Pulkowski-Malinowski duo? Well, at least at the start of the season I am sure they are no way near as good as the previous one. Advantage for Ruch that they will play at home ground, at least in league always a very tough place to go and should be a full house, motivation etc not an issue here obviously, but imo it still all depends on Austria here. I can see them satisfied with a draw, but if they go for a win they can do it. For me a mega clear pass here.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 29th July Few words about Wisla-Qarabag Seeing the odds it is obvious to better stay away from the game with such crap odds on Wisla. Noticed already some drop on guests on +1.75 which is understandable I guess, polish teams far from world beaters and one side from Azerbaijan already showed Lech that is not so easy to play them. I believe at the end of the day Wisla will leave the pitch victorious but I would never touch the handicap here. Mostly cause I just do not like their defensive line, I am quite sure many of especialy Wisla followers would agree with me. Probably during last round many posts contained it that Wisla lost all their important defenders and now it looks pretty pale. Kowalski-Cleber cb duo maybe yet this round will be enough but later, no chance, first one already in Piast (team which relegated last season, he was on loan there) did not convince me and Cleber is old, will end his career in half a year and I do not expect good round from him (and seems like his chances to play are not that big after he got injured on training). If he misses, they were will another forced shuffle in defense which can not bring any good. Other lines are quite solid and Wisla should be scoring goal/goals. I am just not yet sure how will they balance attack with defense, without secured back line they will not attack so freely. Last round against very poor Lithuanian side until visitors got red carded, Wisla was pretty crap. Azers already announced they want a draw here and will park a bus so once again imo, no worth the handicap here. Only i/r play on Wisla if they do well. To point out, I have no idea how FK Qarabag is playing so just one side view here.

Liverpool are definately a LAY job tomorrow at that price' date=' I agree with Manho. I can see a Low scoring 0-0 result or something close to that. I've already Layed the reds at 1.38... with small stakes. Under 2.5 could be worth a look also. Can't see many goals here.[/quote'] Liverpool will play with second team which is still good to win, but I do not think they will score many goals so this one should be UNDER 2.5.

Liverpool are definately a LAY job tomorrow at that price' date=' I agree with Manho. I can see a Low scoring 0-0 result or something close to that. I've already Layed the reds at 1.38... with small stakes. Under 2.5 could be worth a look also. Can't see many goals here.[/quote'] Agree with that, and I even don't see 2 goals in this game. I'm leaning towards 0-0 or 1-0 for one of the teams. Also want to add that Rabotnicki played 4 games in Europa Leagie this season and did not concede a single goal. Liverpool only had 2 friendlies this season. They drew 0-0 with Grasshopers and lost 0-1 to Kaiserslautern. Even Liverpool will most likely go to the next round I don't expect them to win this one, since it's the begining of the season and they are still out of form. Correct Score 0-0 @ 13.00 (1 unit) Sportingbet Under 1.5 @ 4.00 (2 units) Sportingbet

Crvena Zvezda-Slovan Bratislava -1.0 /Betfair 1.96/ I think the price will drop. Slovan will be without Halenar, Obzera, Breznanik, Bagi, Kordic and Dobrotka. Clear home win.
Are they important players mate ? If it's so, I'll take CZ -1 @ 2.15

Re: UEFA Europa League > 29th July Liverpool squad: Cavalieri, Aquilani, Agger, Jovanovic, Kyrgiakos, Lucas, Wilson, Ngog, Spearing, Darby, Shelvey, Kelly, Skrtel, Eccleston, Ayala, Hansen, Gulacsi, Amoo, Dalla Valle, Ince Liverpool should be solid enough at the back not to conceed but its almost a reserve side that will play and Liverpool will make do without; Gerrard, Johnson, Torres, Kuyt, Macherano, Rodriquez, Reina.. Hodgson will be content with keeping it tight and taking it back to Anfield, he might be after an away goal but I don't think it really matters against such weak opposition, So i think he would take the 0-0 or 1-1. All of the warning Signs are there, and point towards a low score draw or slender 1-0 win imo to either side. There's no way anyone should think about backing Liverpool Away to anyone with a reserve side out. Definate Lay job at that price..

Are they important players mate ? If it's so, I'll take CZ -1 @ 2.15
halenar is a good striker (if you take corgon liga as a benchmark) obzera is important for the middlefield and also breznanik is middlefield...i think he is the captain... dobrotka also plays a lot matches,so you can count on him as a key defender... slovan is really depending on samuel slovak(who is like 34 yrs old) and clearly is not a leader anymore...and i dont see an other person,which could lead slovan to a good result against a strong oponent as CZ certainly is. also slovan played a weak match against zilina and they havent lost just because zilina played like a team from a regional league... so im taking also the bet on an 1 goal handicap... GL to you all!!! :hope

Re: UEFA Europa League > 29th July Shamrock Rovers v Juve. Il be at the game tonight as rovers are my local team, but betting wise i was looking at the potential juve line-up and depending if he starts i think Grosso to score anytime @ 9/1 is value. A good goalscoring defender who avalanches forward with a sweet left foot against fairly poor opposition. He's fresh after a world cup-less summer and the rovers right-side is vulnerable. Maybe 3e on him.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 29th July So far I took Maritimo -2 AH and Odense Over 2,5 Goals with medium to high stakes. Looking at tonight's games though can't help thinking few banana skins are already set. For instance Rapid Vienna away to Beroe @ 1,60 and Sturm Graz @ 1,36 IMO should be avioded Beroe were a well-organized team, tough to beat by most. i DO RATE rapid higher, but the Austrians won't cry if a draw or a narrow win...therefore I think it is worth monitoring the AH line,currently @ 2,075 for Beroe + 0,75. In the case of Sturm the clss difference is a fact, yet 1,36 for a HW is not worth at all, even in a double/treble - the Georgian and the Azeri football is in uptrend and Stirm do not deserve thimuch trust. Based on the previous round I also went for Olynmpiacos Over 2,5 Goals @ 1,80 - it was weird watching Oly conceding vs an ''unknown'' team last round, and Maccabi have by far more quality... Levski away to Kalmar also look over- rated to me, but I do not want to bet on this one, because half a dozen vs Dundolk and a couple of friendlies do not give the full picture. Maybe I will be sorry later, but at @ 2,37 value-wise this is the best home win for tonight... GL

Re: UEFA Europa League > 29th July Molde - Stuttgart under 2.5 @ 2.31 pinnacle Molde are well into their own season so they are pretty fit, even though they are struggling in their league. They will be looking to be tight at the back as they face a much higher profiled club here in Stuttgart, who face their first test after a series of friendlies. Molde won at home 1-0 against Jelglava in the first leg and then lost 2-1 away in the second leg, so they look to contain the Germans here. As for Stuttgart, they will be content to take a draw at least on their way back to Germany, as they will fancy their chances at home to finish them off, especially as they should have some of their more talented players, who have had some extra time off, will be ready to play. Utrecht - Lucern under 2.5 @ 1.86 pinnacle Expect Lucern to come and play it very tight here as they are up against the more favoured side that will be expected to win after beating Tirana 4-0 at home and then drawing 1-1 away in the second leg. Lucern just started their Swiss season and were held 1-1 away to Young Boys, so they are looking to frustrate an Utrecht side that did struggle to score at home last season, so they may be able to do enough to keep the scoring down and keep it favourable for them heading into the second leg at home Dinamo Bucharest - Hajduk Split over 2.5 @ 2.18 pinnacle Dinamo Bucharest showed that they are much better than Olimpia in the last round of this cup after beating them 2-0 away and then 5-1 at home. They face a Hajduk side that showed that they are capable of scoring too after an emphatic 6-1 home win over Istra Pula in their first domestic game. Doubt that both teams will settle for a narrow win as Hajduk are quite strong at home behind their fanatical supporters, so like this to be an open game, and with their scoring of late, both teams are capable of doing enough to see some goals in this game Cercle Brugge v Anorthosis Famagusta over 2.5 @ 2.05 pinnacle Cercle Brugge surprisingly lost 1-0 at home to Turku and then beat them 2-1 away, while Anorthosis Famagusta also surprisingly lost 2-0 at home to Sibenik and then won 3-0 away. Doubt that both teams will treat each other as lightly as they did teams in the previous round and so expect a pretty even game here. Both teams have shown that they can score goal when they want to, and Brugge know that they need to score here to have a chance of progressing, while Anorthosis will fancy their chances of scoring a goal here. Like the look of goals being scored here Rabotnicki Kometal v Liverpool under 2.5 @ 1.81 pinnacle Liverpool will field a second string side for this game but defensively they still should be pretty strong with the likes of Agger, Skrtel and Kyrgiakos having plenty fo experience in the defence, Lucas has played as a defensive midfielder for most of last year, while Aquilani will give them something when going forward. Hodgson will be content to come away with a draw here as they will look to get most of their star players back for the next leg. The home side have yet to conceded a goal in their 4 games of the Europa League so far so they will not give much away, but even though they have scored goals in these games, Liverpool's defence will be much harder to crack. Like a low scoring game here Shamrock v Juventus under 2.5 @ 2.25 TAB While their is a massive class difference, Juventus have allowed some of their more talented players to stay home. Shamrock have some match fitness under their belt as they ar well into their domestic season so they should be able to press the away team here. They will keep it tight as they know they have not got the talent to beat them, but they are also looking not to get embarrassed here. The Italians have only had some friendly games and are likely to take the same approach here as a friendly as doubt that they will take Shamrock seriously. Poor odds for an away win, but with Juventus missing some of their main players, and Shamrock's fitness likely to keep them competitive, like the look of a low scoring game here

yes, we will :) No such thing as a banker either etc etc. hmmmmm, been here before :lol
Beşiktaş is NOT my team. But honestly they build the best team of past 10 years. They play very fast and skillful players such as Querasma Nihat. Their goalkeeper and defence is very good and organised. If you don't accept the "banker", I can say that; stake 10/10