** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Europa League > 29th July

Re: UEFA Europa League > 29th July UEFA Europa League Qualifying Dinamo Bucuresti - Hajduk Split 19:00 BST Over 2.5 goals 2.10 Bet365 I think that both teams are capable of scoring in this game, Dinamo is slight favourite, but Hajduk knows that its crucial to score in Bucurest, said their Manager Poklepovic. Dinamo B has a good start in season by beating Olimpia in two matches by scoring 7 goals, and thay had a good start in league by beating FC Astra Ploiesti away 0:2. Hajduk started season by crushing Istra 6:1 at home. Allso manage to keep they two, three most important players like Ibricic, and Sharbini witch are very dangerous in playing attacking football. Another thing Hajduk s manager is forcing attacking football. By combining all this, and I think in this game It will be minimum of 3 goals

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League > 29th July

Are they important players mate ? If it's so, I'll take CZ -1 @ 2.15
Yes, Halenar, Obzera, Bagi and Kordic are ofensive players, so it seems that Ivana will be the only attacker and Breznanik and Dobrotka are regular players with defensive tasks. I think that especially Halenar, Obzera and both defensive players are important missings. Crvena Zvezda is favorite here, only question is, how serious will take the match

Beşiktaş is NOT my team. But honestly they build the best team of past 10 years. They play very fast and skillful players such as Querasma Nihat. Their goalkeeper and defence is very good and organised. If you don't accept the "banker"' date=' I can say that; stake 10/10[/quote'] Interesting, do You think that Besiktas build strongest team this year in Turkey?

Re: UEFA Europa League > 29th July Nordsjaelland -Sporting Lisbon Danish club has played 2 league games so far (4-1 home win vs Silkeborg and 1-2 home loss vs Sonderjyske) , Portugese league has not started yet , but Sporting has played some high profile firendly games against YBB 0-1 win, PSG 4-2 loss, Lyon 2-0 win, Celtic 1-1 draw, Man City 2-0 win so they are more than ready for tonight..

Re: UEFA Europa League > 29th July Going with Ukrainian double Dnipro & Karpaty @2.09 I already said few words about Karpaty.we have no injured players and more likely will play with 3 strikers today-Batista,Kozanov and Zinjov(or Guruli). Dnipro will take that match very seriously this time as they still remember last year cock up against Belinzona.Dnipro is class above Spartak and shoul win easy if they pull fingers out from first minutes.they have full squad to choose from and are in very good mood after last 5-1 win victory in UPL. GL :ok

Going with Ukrainian double Dnipro & Karpaty @2.09 I already said few words about Karpaty.we have no injured players and more likely will play with 3 strikers today-Batista,Kozanov and Zinjov(or Guruli). Dnipro will take that match very seriously this time as they still remember last year cock up against Belinzona.Dnipro is class above Spartak and shoul win easy if they pull fingers out from first minutes.they have full squad to choose from and are in very good mood after last 5-1 win victory in UPL. GL :ok
Agree with the Dnipro bet, but unfortunately the odds have dropped massive from just a few days ago!

Re: UEFA Europa League > 29th July I'm actually looking at opposing the two Scottish teams in question tonight. Motherwell face Norwegian side, Aalesunds FK. While Hibs face a daunting journey to Slovenia, to face NK Maribor. I think both opponents are very much capable of making use of home advantage. Scottish sides are notoriously poor away from home in Europe, and Scottish football on the whole has been in decline for a few years now. NK Maribor are a couple of games into their season already, while Hibs have been on a pre-season tour of Holland recently. Aalesunds are in the same position also, being well into their season, and have only lost once at home all season. Aalesunds are a best price of 2.04 with Betfair. NK Maribor are 1.92 - Betfair. I can't see either Hibs or Motherwell getting routinely turned over, but a loss by one goal wouldn't surprise me. Craig Brown for Motherwell is an experienced manager, but you have to wonder at what he has at his disposal. No way I'll be touching any handicaps. Recipe for disaster imo, as a lot of these clubs will just be looking to get past the qualifying stages any way they can. Some of these bigger clubs may take these fixtures as a bit of match practice, while the smaller clubs will up their game looking for a big scalp. Really is, in my experience, a bit of a coin toss as to which short priced favourite can rack up a big score, and which will escape with a narrow win. Agree with the sentiments on Liverpool. Liverpool are really very poor without Gerrard and Torres, but now they are without the majority of their senior players. I think they will qualify from this tie, but I can see Roy Hodgson playing this one very cautiously, as it is a potential bannana skin.

Jagiellonia - Aris 37-30-33 First prices on Aris +0.25 1.900 were very nice but I overslept them :( Pretty much fair prices at the moment Though I can find decent value on under. Just grabbed under 2.5 1.699 pinnacle, would say this is around 63%, and correct line should be 2.00 Jagiellonia last season 21/30 (70%) matches finished on under 2.5 in PL Ekstraklasa, while Aris had 24/36 (66%) under 2.5 in GR Super League, so both rather deffensive minded teams I will also hunt on 0-0 as correct score here
under is gone long ago, but 1-x-2 prices moved too much, decent value on Jagiellonia ML 2.15 in Asia Cant see typical home team with home record 9 5 1 losing only to Wisla last season not being a favourite here First match for Jagiellonia in European Cups in club history and motivtion is clearly 200%, best line up at the moment will be field today

Re: UEFA Europa League > 29th July Little info about the swedish matches

maximize.gif Kalmar FF v Levski Sofia (18:30 BST)
It rains hard at the moment in Kalmar. They miss some important players where Emin Nouri and Daniel Sobralense (playmaker) is the most important. I dont know the level on Levski Sofia but Kalmar is a quiet good team with good attack and not so good defense. IF Elfsborg v FK Teteks (17:30 BST) Elfsborg is one of the best teams at home in the swedish leauge much due to their articifel pitch. They come to todays match with nearly full squad only missing is their 1st goalkeeper who they recently bought from FC Köpenhamn, Jesper Christiansen. I think Elfsborg beat atleast the -1 handicapp but -2 can also be a good play here. AZ Alkmaar v IFK Göteborg (19:45 BST) IFK Göteborg this season is not what it used to be. They have no playing idea and they are to dependet (spelling) on 1 player, Tobias Hysén, if he dont work in the match they have no offesnsive. I read that AZ will miss some players and come to this with a young team. I think Göteborg will come to the match and play on a 0-0 result. They are very defensive minded so maybe a under 2.5 goals would be good pick in this match. Some fast thoughts from my side

Little info about the swedish matches
maximize.gif Kalmar FF v Levski Sofia (18:30 BST)
It rains hard at the moment in Kalmar. They miss some important players where Emin Nouri and Daniel Sobralense (playmaker) is the most important. I dont know the level on Levski Sofia but Kalmar is a quiet good team with good attack and not so good defense. IF Elfsborg v FK Teteks (17:30 BST) Elfsborg is one of the best teams at home in the swedish leauge much due to their articifel pitch. They come to todays match with nearly full squad only missing is their 1st goalkeeper who they recently bought from FC Köpenhamn, Jesper Christiansen. I think Elfsborg beat atleast the -1 handicapp but -2 can also be a good play here. AZ Alkmaar v IFK Göteborg (19:45 BST) IFK Göteborg this season is not what it used to be. They have no playing idea and they are to dependet (spelling) on 1 player, Tobias Hysén, if he dont work in the match they have no offesnsive. I read that AZ will miss some players and come to this with a young team. I think Göteborg will come to the match and play on a 0-0 result. They are very defensive minded so maybe a under 2.5 goals would be good pick in this match. Some fast thoughts from my side
Thanks for the info, im now tempted too take unders in Alkmaar game after reading your preview.

Qarabag is the only Azeri team left in European competitions, after UEFA awarded technical defeat to FC Baku, which in my opinion is unfair. Since Qarabag is the only Azeri team left, all country is supporting them and they will want to make history. They already did that last year, by becoming first Azeri team to go past 2 rounds in European competitions, and they eliminated Rosenborg. They have a good coach and are very organised strong team. I really believe that Wisla won't have an easy game. Qarabag is capable of scoring a valuable away goal, and I won't be surprised if they even snatch a 1-0 win. Will just wait till more markets are available and then will make my pick.
I don't know much about Azeri football unlike yourself but I feel your biased opinion is rather clouding your judgement. It would appear its more like what you want the result to be rather than what it could be. Personally I don't see Qarabag snatching a 1-0 away win. I realise they have won their past 2 vs Metallurg of Macedonia and Portadown of Northern Ireland(Just about sneaked it) but Wisla is stronger side than the other 2 mentioned. The likes of Zurawski Brozek up front. Kirm in midfield. I personally feel this might be a step to far. I don't have anything on this match or any other in this Europa League as mainly bet on chosen leagues.:ok

Re: UEFA Europa League > 29th July Fcuking Dnipro is messing about again.With squad they have they should of win by 2-3 goals.Wtf are they playing at?:@ After quick goal in Karpaty match both teams are walking on the pitch now but Zestafoni still looks dengerous :hope

I don't know much about Azeri football unlike yourself but I feel your biased opinion is rather clouding your judgement. It would appear its more like what you want the result to be rather than what it could be. Personally I don't see Qarabag snatching a 1-0 away win. I realise they have won their past 2 vs Metallurg of Macedonia and Portadown of Northern Ireland(Just about sneaked it) but Wisla is stronger side than the other 2 mentioned. The likes of Zurawski Brozek up front. Kirm in midfield. I personally feel this might be a step to far. I don't have anything on this match or any other in this Europa League as mainly bet on chosen leagues.:ok
Fair point. But would like to point out that last weak Inter Baku beat Lech Poznan 1-0 away and we were unlucky on penalties. Also I would like to mention last season when Qarabag were drawn against Rosenborg in the first or second qualifying round of Europa League and I personally said no Europa League for them, but they drew 0-0 away and won 1-0 at home and then became first Azeri club to go through 2 rounds in European competition. In the last 10 European game they lost only once and it happened last season 3-1 away to Twente. To sum up, this game won't be easy for Wisla and even if they win it will most likely be by 1 goal. Qarabag +2 @ 1.83 (5 units) Paddy Power

Such a shame Mallorca will not take part in Europa league.I think it's a wrong decision...main reason-debts?Fcuk off you burocrats how many clubs are in even bigger debts then Mallorca?Takeclubs from UK for example,how can they play in CL then?Some bull sh*t if you ask me and now Villareal will replace Mallorca...bollox...I do like Mallorca and i think they could go far in Europa if they would play... Otherwise Karpaty all the way :dude We are very strong at home and have more quality then Zestafoni.Don't pay attention to last game against Reykyavik as we played second choice strikers and young players...still won :lol Will take us on handicap as well.More team news to follow,just hope nobody picks up an injury in tomorrow's match :hope Utrecht to win as well.they also play strong at home and shoud not have problems against Luzern...Luzern???:unsure Not much team news i just remember them from last season home games and they did very well indeed.Also won their home Europa league game easy.
Karpaty and Utrecht have done well :ok but Dnipro let me down on double :@

Viktoria Plazen - Beşiktaş; If I say this is banker of the day, you will say that "give us some reason" Beşiktaş squad:21 Hakan Arıkan 20 İbrahim Toraman 19 İbrahim Üzülmez 3 İsmail Köybaşı 35 Tomas Zapotocny 6 Tomas Sivok 9 Roberto Hilbert 15 Rodrigo Barbosa Tabata 7 Ricardo Andrade Quaresma Bernardo 25 Uğur İnceman 18 Necip Uysal 17 Ekrem Dağ 8 Nihat Kahveci 11 Mert Nobre Referee: Carlos Clos Gomez from spain. You can bet on Beşiktaş stake 10/10 Odds: 1,67 (Incredible) HT/FT: 2 beşiktaş -1
"Banker" is a bad word usualy used by newbies ;)

Little info about the swedish matches
IF Elfsborg v FK Teteks (17:30 BST) Elfsborg is one of the best teams at home in the swedish leauge much due to their articifel pitch. They come to todays match with nearly full squad only missing is their 1st goalkeeper who they recently bought from FC Köpenhamn, Jesper Christiansen. I think Elfsborg beat atleast the -1 handicapp but -2 can also be a good play here. AZ Alkmaar v IFK Göteborg (19:45 BST) IFK Göteborg this season is not what it used to be. They have no playing idea and they are to dependet (spelling) on 1 player, Tobias Hysén, if he dont work in the match they have no offesnsive. I read that AZ will miss some players and come to this with a young team. I think Göteborg will come to the match and play on a 0-0 result. They are very defensive minded so maybe a under 2.5 goals would be good pick in this match. Some fast thoughts from my side
First match 5-0 :clap 2nd match 2-0 and the bet under 2.5 = win :clap

Qarabag is the only Azeri team left in European competitions, after UEFA awarded technical defeat to FC Baku, which in my opinion is unfair. Since Qarabag is the only Azeri team left, all country is supporting them and they will want to make history. They already did that last year, by becoming first Azeri team to go past 2 rounds in European competitions, and they eliminated Rosenborg. They have a good coach and are very organised strong team. I really believe that Wisla won't have an easy game. Qarabag is capable of scoring a valuable away goal, and I won't be surprised if they even snatch a 1-0 win. Will just wait till more markets are available and then will make my pick.
Great call mate! :clap

Re: UEFA Europa League > 29th July Molde - Stuttgart under 2.5 :@ Utrecht - Lucern under 2.5 @ 1.86 :D Dinamo Bucharest - Hajduk Split over 2.5 @ 2.18 :D Cercle Brugge v Anorthosis Famagusta over 2.5 :@ Rabotnicki Kometal v Liverpool under 2.5 @ 1.81 :D Shamrock v Juventus under 2.5 @ 2.25 :D

So far I took Maritimo -2 AH and Odense Over 2,5 Goals with medium to high stakes. Looking at tonight's games though can't help thinking few banana skins are already set. For instance Rapid Vienna away to Beroe @ 1,60 and Sturm Graz @ 1,36 IMO should be avioded Beroe were a well-organized team, tough to beat by most. i DO RATE rapid higher, but the Austrians won't cry if a draw or a narrow win...therefore I think it is worth monitoring the AH line,currently @ 2,075 for Beroe + 0,75. In the case of Sturm the clss difference is a fact, yet 1,36 for a HW is not worth at all, even in a double/treble - the Georgian and the Azeri football is in uptrend and Stirm do not deserve thimuch trust. Based on the previous round I also went for Olynmpiacos Over 2,5 Goals @ 1,80 - it was weird watching Oly conceding vs an ''unknown'' team last round, and Maccabi have by far more quality... Levski away to Kalmar also look over- rated to me, but I do not want to bet on this one, because half a dozen vs Dundolk and a couple of friendlies do not give the full picture. Maybe I will be sorry later, but at @ 2,37 value-wise this is the best home win for tonight... GL
All three main bets won, good night.:ok Must admit my other comments were 2 out of three wrong - Sturm have beaten the handicap, while Levski took a point in Sweden - obviously the mini-reolution there works. I still think the games were risky as set by the odds available. Well done all winners, and congratulations to Mustafa - good call - safe call and value together is a rare thing! :clap

I'm actually looking at opposing the two Scottish teams in question tonight. Motherwell face Norwegian side, Aalesunds FK. While Hibs face a daunting journey to Slovenia, to face NK Maribor. I think both opponents are very much capable of making use of home advantage. Scottish sides are notoriously poor away from home in Europe, and Scottish football on the whole has been in decline for a few years now. NK Maribor are a couple of games into their season already, while Hibs have been on a pre-season tour of Holland recently. Aalesunds are in the same position also, being well into their season, and have only lost once at home all season. Aalesunds are a best price of 2.04 with Betfair. NK Maribor are 1.92 - Betfair. I can't see either Hibs or Motherwell getting routinely turned over, but a loss by one goal wouldn't surprise me. Craig Brown for Motherwell is an experienced manager, but you have to wonder at what he has at his disposal. No way I'll be touching any handicaps. Recipe for disaster imo, as a lot of these clubs will just be looking to get past the qualifying stages any way they can. Some of these bigger clubs may take these fixtures as a bit of match practice, while the smaller clubs will up their game looking for a big scalp. Really is, in my experience, a bit of a coin toss as to which short priced favourite can rack up a big score, and which will escape with a narrow win. Agree with the sentiments on Liverpool. Liverpool are really very poor without Gerrard and Torres, but now they are without the majority of their senior players. I think they will qualify from this tie, but I can see Roy Hodgson playing this one very cautiously, as it is a potential bannana skin.
Maribor win 3-0. Aalesunds couldn't find a winner before Motherwell scored from one out of their only two shots all game :@ Good calls on the UNDER 2.5 goals in the Liverpool game, as well as good calls by Nicko, Blackcrow, and Mustafa. Good night overall by the sounds of it.

"Banker" is a bad word usualy used by newbies ;)
Last year this team make me lost a lot of money. I watched them against Vikingur. Quaresma and Nihat played wonderful. I watched this time again. While I was watching the game, I was thinking this is a tricky game. This can not be Beşiktaş. When I see the odds in local bookies, I hesitated to write stake 10/10. Our local bookies never gives such an odds to Beşiktaş. I want to see Beşiktaş under the relegation zone at the end of the season :@

Well done all winners' date=' [b']and congratulations to Mustafa - good call - safe call and value together is a rare thing! :clap
Good calls on the UNDER 2.5 goals in the Liverpool game' date=' as well as good calls by Nicko, Blackcrow, and Mustafa. Good night overall by the sounds of it.[/quote'] Thanks guys. Qarabag is a very organised and good team. With a bit of luck I hope they will become first Azeri team to play in Europa League group stage. Qarabag dominated the second half and our keeper even saved a penalty in stoppage time.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 29th July Event

Odds Date

1. Marseille - Paris SG

1.31 Won

Football - French Super Cup Double chance , You bet on:1X 2. Sheriff Tiraspol - Dinamo Zagreb

1.41 Won

Football - UEFA Champions League Double chance , You bet on:1X 3. BSC Young Boys - Fenerbahce

1.00 Void

Football - UEFA Champions League Draw no bet , You bet on:2 4. Randers FC - Lausanne

1.55 Lost

Football - UEFA Europa League Match Winner , You bet on:1 5. FK Aktobe - Hapoel Tel-Aviv

1.71 Won

Football - UEFA Champions League Both teams to score , You bet on:No 6. Maribor - Hibernian

2.00 Won

Football - UEFA Europa League Match Winner , You bet on:1 sixfold / sixfolds Combination

Stake Odds Coupon status

Payout

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6

61.32 9.79 Lost