** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 STEAUA BUCAREST -0,25 1,97 sbobet over 2,25 2,11 sbobet over 3,5 4,00 giocodigitale I do not have a chance to see the Romanian league, but Steaua as I followed it seems stronger than the Dynamo, and this game definitely will play best to win, the Dynamo played a very attacking football and scoring very much suffering, I am convinced that if there is a goal in the first twenty minutes then we will see many.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 Steaua v Dinamo | 2.10 - 3.20 - 3.50 (bet365) ____________________ This is the most important game in Romania. Usually both teams are top 3 material but in the last 2 or 3 seasons everything had gone bad for them. I think the media is kind of pushing for the home win, but this game is 50-50 on every given day. Recent h2h is in favour of Dinamo, btw. A win for Steaua will reduce the gap to only 5 points from the leader, Otelul. Dinamo is 2 pts behind Steaua in the table now. I really can't make up my mind about a 1x2 prediction. More value on the away win maybe, but Dinamo has a poor defense. The majority of the punters are predicting a low scoring game, but I disagree. Midfielder Bicfalvi is out injured for Steaua but he was in awfull form anyway. This is a special game and the tension before kick-off is transforming all 22 players+subs. That's why this game cannot be judged only by the last few rounds where both Steaua and Dinamo were playing bad football. I suggest a penalty would be given in this fixture. The ref is a moron and he will murder the game giving a lot of cards. He's the son of the refs boss and he dosen't care about his mistakes. Good luck!

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011

Tuesday 26 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Rapid Bucuresti v Sportul Studentesc (18:30 BST) 1.32 4.85 12 104.71 %
Wednesday 27 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FCM Târgu Mures v Astra Ploiesti (11:00 BST) 2.1 3.26 4.2 102.10 %
maximize.gif Unirea Urziceni v CFR Cluj (13:00 BST) 4.33 3.27 1.95 104.94 %
maximize.gif FC Brasov v Victoria Branesti (15:00 BST) 1.58 3.6 6.5 106.45 %
maximize.gif FC Vaslui v Universitatea Craiova (17:00 BST) 1.36 4.65 9.5 105.37 %
maximize.gif Universitatea Cluj v FC Timisoara (19:00 BST) 3.68 3.3 2.25 101.92 %
Thursday 28 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Dinamo Bucuresti v Gloria Bistrita (12:00 BST) 1.37 4.6 9 105.84 %
maximize.gif Otelul Galati v Gaz Metan Medias (14:00 BST) 1.62 3.8 7 102.33 %
maximize.gif Pandurii Targu Jiu v Steaua Bucuresti (18:30 BST) 3.25 3.25 2.37 103.64 %

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 BRASOV - VICTORIA BRANESTI Brasov -1 2,04 sbobet 6/10 VASLUI - UN. CRAIOVA Vaslui -1,25 1,98 7/10 The Victoria Branesti I saw him play against Rapid Bucharest in the stream and I must say that it is a very weak team, Brasov is in the form if you do not feel satisfied to win easy win for me in Craiova, Vaslui think that he wins this match The Craiova is playing very badly and now has one foot in the second division

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 Universitatea Cluj - Poli Timisoara = over (1.72) bet365 Universitatea Cluj position 10° points 38 Poli Timisoara position 2° points 53 Preview: Universitatea Cluj: injured: Szilagyi (defender 7 / 1) Poli Timisoara: injured: Mansour (forward 1 / 0), Pantelimon (goalkeeper 26 / 0) L 'Universitatea Cluj has a score in the home of w6-d6-l2 goals scored 24 goals against 17 while Poli Timisoara has a score out of the house w5-d8-l1 goals scored 22 goals against 17. The coach Ionut Badea said that despite the good results in recent games, the goal of his team is trying to qualify for Europe League. The home team loses a game for 6 consecutive rounds with 4 wins and 2 draws, this means you are playing well. The former goalkeeper and current goalkeeper of Timisoara 'Universitatea Cluj Mariu Popa said that the opposing team has excellent features such as the attackers and Zicu Zagrean. Good opportunity for the home team is the visiting team in the absence of goalkeeper Pantelimon. Coach Dusan Uhrin said in a press conference that although the objectives were different at first, now the team wants the title. Cluj is playing without pressure and in the last 8 games ended six over while Timisoara has the strongest attack of the league they have recently been in trouble for a defense not very careful because four of the last 5 games ended with over 3.5 goals. Surely the hosts attack without fear as the visiting team will try to exploit the open spaces with their offensive potential. Pantelimon. Coach Dusan Uhrin said in a press conference that although the objectives were different at first, now the team wants the title. Cluj is playing without pressure and in the last 8 games ended six over while Timisoara has the strongest attack of the league they have recently been in trouble for a defense not very careful because four of the last 5 games ended with over 3.5 goals. Surely the hosts attack without fear as the visiting team will try to exploit the open spaces with their offensive potential. :hope:hope:hope

http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,0,0" alt="" classid="clsid:D Universitatea Cluj - Poli Timisoara = over (1.72) bet365 Universitatea Cluj position 10° points 38 Poli Timisoara position 2° points 53 Preview: Universitatea Cluj: injured: Szilagyi (defender 7 / 1) Poli Timisoara: injured: Mansour (forward 1 / 0), Pantelimon (goalkeeper 26 / 0) L 'Universitatea Cluj has a score in the home of w6-d6-l2 goals scored 24 goals against 17 while Poli Timisoara has a score out of the house w5-d8-l1 goals scored 22 goals against 17. The coach Ionut Badea said that despite the good results in recent games, the goal of his team is trying to qualify for Europe League. The home team loses a game for 6 consecutive rounds with 4 wins and 2 draws, this means you are playing well. The former goalkeeper and current goalkeeper of Timisoara 'Universitatea Cluj Mariu Popa said that the opposing team has excellent features such as the attackers and Zicu Zagrean. Good opportunity for the home team is the visiting team in the absence of goalkeeper Pantelimon. Coach Dusan Uhrin said in a press conference that although the objectives were different at first, now the team wants the title. Cluj is playing without pressure and in the last 8 games ended six over while Timisoara has the strongest attack of the league they have recently been in trouble for a defense not very careful because four of the last 5 games ended with over 3.5 goals. Surely the hosts attack without fear as the visiting team will try to exploit the open spaces with their offensive potential. Pantelimon. Coach Dusan Uhrin said in a press conference that although the objectives were different at first, now the team wants the title. Cluj is playing without pressure and in the last 8 games ended six over while Timisoara has the strongest attack of the league they have recently been in trouble for a defense not very careful because four of the last 5 games ended with over 3.5 goals. Surely the hosts attack without fear as the visiting team will try to exploit the open spaces with their offensive potential. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHHHHHHH :ok

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 VICTORIA BRANESTI - VASLUI Vaslui 1,70 stanley 10/10 I got out just now shares the Vaslui which I have no problem winning this game against a team that left me seeing her play a bad impression, Vaslui if he hoped to win the championship this match to win the

VICTORIA BRANESTI - VASLUI Vaslui 1,70 stanley 10/10 I got out just now shares the Vaslui which I have no problem winning this game against a team that left me seeing her play a bad impression, Vaslui if he hoped to win the championship this match to win the
sbobet VASLUI -1 2,00

Saturday 30 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Sportul Studentesc v FCM Târgu Mures (13:00 BST) 2.68 3.25 2.84 103.29 %
maximize.gif Victoria Branesti v FC Vaslui (15:00 BST) 7.4 3.8 1.58 103.12 %
maximize.gif FC Timisoara v FC Brasov (19:30 BST) 1.4 4.5 10 103.65 %
Sunday 1 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Universitatea Craiova v Unirea Urziceni (12:00 BST) 1.57 4.2 7 101.79 %
maximize.gif Astra Ploiesti v Universitatea Cluj (14:00 BST) 1.97 3.3 4 106.06 %
maximize.gif Pandurii Targu Jiu v Rapid Bucuresti (16:00 BST) 3.25 3.25 2.4 103.21 %
maximize.gif Steaua Bucuresti v Gloria Bistrita (18:30 BST) 1.4 4.2 8.5 106.51 %
Monday 2 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gaz Metan Medias v Dinamo Bucuresti (16:30 BST) 3 3.15 2.46 105.73 %
maximize.gif CFR Cluj v Otelul Galati (18:00 BST) 2.1 3.25 4 103.39 %

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 Timisoara has the worst schedule in the last rounds. They travel to Vaslui and Otelul, both top 3 at the moment and they host Dinamo in the last round. On the other hand, Timisoara can make it own success. With Brasov and Unirea you have to consider easy game in order to win the title, otherwise is really no point in thinking that far ahead. I'm sure Dinamo will be stable in the standings by the last round and Timisoara will win the game if necessary. In this condition, Timisoara will defeat Brasov tonight. I'm not sure Brasov will score so I would rather suggest the under 2.5 option as a side bet. I was going to take Vaslui to win at Branesti, but odds are really poor now. Branesti is losing 3 in a row and is weaker the Vaslui in normal conditions. I guess there is no obvious motivation for the home side. So, likely away win but short odds. Sportul is winning 2 games in a row, blowing Rapid few days ago. Sportul isn't the worst side in this division, but they started awfull and now they can't avoid relegation. I can't imagine a tight game and I have to pick some goals. The fact is Sportul has a funky style of playing football and I imagine they would enjoy their last few games in the first division. The weather is great in Bucharest and conditions are perfect for football. The game is starting in less then 3 hours.

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 Timmisoara - Brasov, 2-0 Branesti - Vaslui, 1-3 Sportul - Tg-Mures 1-2 _______________ It was a good day for betting yesterday. No major surprises. Today we have 4 games: - Craiova v Urziceni | Craiova suspended their coach at least for this game. The home side is a disaster and is almost relegated, their hopes are pure speculations. On the other hand, the visitors are even worse. Home win I guess, but it will be a poor display of football. - Astra - U Cluj | I see no reason for the home side to be such favourite in this match. Some value on the visitors, but no real motivation as both sides are safe in the table. Astra is always playing well in defense while U Cluj is creating more chances. This game won't be ending 0-0. - Pandurii - Rapid | I like Pandurii better for this match. I have to admit I really hated their style of playing football in the past but Grigoras turned things around and now Pandurii is more attractive. Steaua was dominated last week by Pandurii and I guess Rapid isn't any better. Pandurii can't lose this one in normal conditions. Low scoring game anyway. - Steaua - Bistrita | Steaua has only the Cup to worry about as this season is finished. Bistrita lost 0-2 at home in the first legg of the semi-final and I guess they've got 0 chances to reach for the Final. They stand 6 points above Craiova and the gap will close to only 3 by the end of this round. Bistrita will host Craiova in an epic battle to survive two weeks from now. Although, I imagine Bistrita will stay on top of Craiova at the end of the season. Steaua will win this one, but I will be very surprised to see a very clear home win (like 2,3-0 or more). Some value on the home win by the odd goal. Good luck!

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 Craiova v Urziceni, 3-0 Astra - U Cluj, 1-2 Pandurii - Rapid, 0-1 Steaua - Bistrita, 3-1 _____________ Craiova won and Bistrita lost, now the battle for avoiding relegation is fired up. Astra half-time, U Cluj full-time! Pandurii were down to 10 men early in the match and Rapid scored a late winning goal. Steaua played well with some regulars being rested. Today we have 2 games: - Medias v Dinamo | Dinamo is playing better now then few months before. They've corrected their defense somehow and they are playing clever football. I can't remember last when Dinamo wasted time before, they were all attacking minded in the past didn't know when to close the scoreline. I was laughing when I've heard Robert Ilyes complaining about this fact after Dinamo-Brasov 2-1. The same thing happened at Steaua after they've scored in their only attempt on goal I guess. On the other hand, Medias isn't playing magnificent at the moment and I can't imagine an upset today. I'll pick Dinamo on draw no bet or even straight win. - CFR v Otelul | CFR is unpredictable at the moment. All hopes and dreams are gone and CFR won't even qualify for Europa League next season after winning almost all trophies in the past 3 years in the Romanian football. Imo, CFR is definitely better the Otelul but I don't think they could ever be more motivated then Dorinel Munteanu's boys tonight. I'll back the more determined team to win but I'm waiting for better odds until the kick-off.

Wednesday 4 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Unirea Urziceni v Victoria Branesti (13:30 BST) 2.36 3.3 3 106.01 %
maximize.gif FCM Târgu Mures v Pandurii Targu Jiu (15:30 BST) 2.25 3.22 3.3 105.80 %
maximize.gif FC Brasov v Astra Ploiesti (17:30 BST) 2.1 3.15 3.8 105.68 %
maximize.gif Steaua Bucuresti v Rapid Bucuresti (19:30 BST) 2.3 3.3 3.41 103.11 %
Thursday 5 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gloria Bistrita v Gaz Metan Medias (13:30 BST) 2.15 3.23 3.6 105.25 %
maximize.gif Universitatea Cluj v Sportul Studentesc (15:30 BST) 1.5 4.2 7.5 103.81 %
maximize.gif FC Vaslui v FC Timisoara (17:30 BST) 2.3 3.21 3.2 105.88 %
maximize.gif Otelul Galati v Universitatea Craiova (19:30 BST) 1.37 4.5 9.5 105.74 %
Friday 6 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Dinamo Bucuresti v CFR Cluj (18:20 BST) 2.05 3.3 3.62 106.71 %

Event Targu Mures - Pandurii
Selection Pandurii
Strength 10/10
Date 04/05/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betway @ 3.30
Reasoning Pandurii will play against the FCM Targu Mures in a match that could be decisive for avoiding relegation this year. The major problem of Petre Grigoras team in this final season, seems to be the goalkeeper Pedro Mingote. Targu Mures is on great form, with three wins and a draw on the last four games, but they may start lacking motivation as they have nothing to fight for in this final stage of the season. Pandurii need to react to the last three winless games and the key of this game can be in motivation. Pandurii already showed they are capable of defeating Targu Mures, as on the previous game they defeated them at home by 4-1.

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 Medias - Dinamo, 2-1 CFR - Otelul, 0-1 ____________ Dinamo managed to equalise in the injury time but seconds later they didn't pay attention in the back and conceded a killing goal. The ref denied a goal for Dinamo and it was a poor decision. A draw could have been a more fair result. In the other game, Otelul won in a very strange way. CFR didn't put any effort to stop the visitors. If you ask me, the match was a fix. Today we have 4 games: - Urziceni v Branesti | Almost level odds here. Both teams are pretty much relegated with 22 pts. Even though Branesti are the visitors, they will have more supporters for this game. It is well known that Urziceni has almost no crowd on their own stadium. No motivation from the sporting point of view. This fixture could be a half time/full time "delight". Odds are kind of dropping on the away win and there is no logical explanation. Maybe away win is more likely but it will be a low quality game. - Tg. Mures v Pandurii | I fancy the home win here because they are playing free style football at the moment. No pressure, just enjoying the game. Pandurii will settle for a draw maybe being 5 points above local friends - Craiova. The fact is that small teams in this divisions would care very much about what place they'll finish at the end of the season. A place up in the table could mean 200.000 EUR in cash more from the television rights. Some thing on the home win despite Pandurii's bigger (questionable) motivation. - Brasov v Astra | If a match looks like a draw then it will probably end in a draw. Again, if you use the same logic as for Tg. Mures game, you would rather back the home win. Brasov will host Steaua in the return legg of the Romanian Cup (semi final, score 0-0 in the 1st legg). Astra is the DRAW master in this division, 14 results. Only Timisoara has 14 draws this season. I'm thinking 2/X, half time/full time. - Steaua v Rapid | Under 2.5 game for sure, maybe 0-0. Steaua will secure the EL place with a win tonight but can never lose in order to achieve this expectation. Striker crises for the visitors and goal crises for Steaua this season once more. Some problems with the away fans regarding their game tickets. It is likely there won't be any away fans. I'll go for the 0-0, 1-0 the most optimistic case for Steaua. Good luck!

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 4 hours and a half until kick-off for Urziceni v Branesti and the BetFair market is a little bit strange. 10 times more is the volume matched on the visitors then on the home side. Something is fishy about this game. Odds on the away win had moved from 2.80 to 2.10. No bet for the moment.

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 4.70-5.00-1.66 Crazy odds now on BF. I think Urziceni will score the first goal in the game. Decent starting 11 for the home side. I'm very curious what will really happen.

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 1-1... Draw ? It was the same affair last friday for Tours - Grenoble in french Ligue 2. Bets on Grenoble win were anormally placed a lot, but finally the game finished 2-2.

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 + Red card for Victoria. :gimme

• Târgu Mureş - Pandurii / Târgu Mureş to Score
They scored in the last two receptions and Pandurii have an away average of more than 2 goals.
  • Brasov - Astra / -3,5 Buts

Only 3 of 15 receptions finished over -3,5 goals for Brasov. Only 3 in 15 away games finished over 3,5 goals for Astra.

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 Tg. Mures game just started and Pandurii are playing with a few very young players in the starting eleven. I have taken Tg. Mures before kick-off at @2.64. As I said before, the home side is eager to climb one or two places in the table and now is a good opportunity to grab 3 points. Pandurii is pretty much safe and isn't in a must win situation.

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 Yes, a 92 min goal for Tg. Mures. Tg. Mures pressed more while Pandurii wasted a lot of time. Brasov is fielding a strong starting eleven. Low scoring game and maybe Brasov will return to winning at home like they used to do with mediocre teams and bellow. 1-0 correct score is always an option for the Romanian First Division.

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 Gloria v Medias _____________ The home sides has still worries about relegation because of their direct fixture against Craiova to come. The rumor is the visitors will give up the match. Maybe or maybe not, but the home side will be more determined anyway. Medias has still some hopes for the 6th place that could mean Europa League. The fact is Medias has an easier schedule then Steaua and can afford a lose here. One extra day for Bistrita to recover from the last round then for Medias.

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 Bistrita v Medias, 0-0 ...but you have to see some amazing sitters missed by the hosts. The match was played for real, Medias were a man up in the last part of the game. This is a vital point for Bistrita as Craiova will play away to Otelul few hours later where they are big underdogs. Vaslui v Timisoara ________________ As I said before, Vaslui is a top team in this league and is considered favourite here. The visitors only lost once this season, away to Rapid (2-3). They are very hard to beat and they'll play for a draw today. The thing is they will travel to Otelul in the near future and cannot gain the upper hand with only drawing Vaslui and Otelul. They have to push at least one of this fixture in order to keep the first place until the end of the season. Both teams are expected to field strong line ups for the game that is starting in just one hour. Home side can't afford to lose this one, but the draw is more likely then then home win maybe. Otelul v Craiova ________________ 14.000 home fans will support Otelul in their first late game of the day for them. Otelul is the better side but Craiova is a crazy side and can upset the odds. x2 would be a hero call. The away win is priced at 10 to 1 at Pinnacle. Ok, small stake on the outsiders.

How do you managed to enjoy this league? Taking in the this Cluj game now and its so boring. They couldn't finish their dinner! I doubt they would score in extra time if there was any.
I don't enjoy it, but it's good for betting and trading. I enjoy the English Premier League, but I can't wait only for the weekends. The betting industry has grown a lot in Romania in the past 3 years and this is a good thing. It's easier to find value bets in the smaller leagues then in the major ones, imo.

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 Vaslui v Timisoara, 1-1 Vaslui dominated the match but didn't closed the game after the opening goal. A fair result in the end and Otelul is in a must win situation now to keep the pace with Timisoara. Craiova is playing with a strong offensive 11 and has to fight for at least a draw. I can't trust the 1.30 odds on Otelul. Very low price on the home win. I think Craiova will beat the spread here (+1.5 AH).