** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011

Re: Romania Liga1. Realiatea August 20th-23rd 2010

Preview Pandurii Targu Jiu – Gaz Metan Medias Believe it or not this game is between top bottom and top leader! Initially under 1.5 was main bet here but then League sent Alexandru Tudor to this game and best bet is to ask this referee who will win or how many goals will be. He can settle the game to a boring one with every contact whistled as a foul or he can be the main actor by giving red cards and penalties. Is not wise to place large amounts of money on a bet when this referee is whistling the game. Pandurii are top bottom with just 2 points out of 12, both taken at home in two draws against Urziceni and Dinamo. They play awful away from home but so far good in front of their own fans. Team is not bad, solid 4-4-1-1 tactic with young coach and good possession. Coach wants to avoid the defensive mistakes that team made so far and will play Pintili as center defender. He was bad as defensive midfielder but good at the back line. Midfield lacks options but is not a bad one. Strikers are low level this season. Main striker Apostu is not having a good season, missing twice against the keeper in last away defeat 3-0 at Bistrita. Substitutes are Stromajer (he needs 15-20 huge chances to score one goal), Antohi (he is actually a winger and lacks quality as a striker) and Iordache (good player but played very few in last years due to injuries). Medias is surprisingly the current leader in first league. Solid 4-2-3-1 tactic with experienced players, solid defensive line, fast wingers and best player so far Eric who scored 7 goals in 4 rounds! Medias lost Markovic injured in last game and also regular keeper Buchta is out but replacement made sensational games so far! Coach likes to play defensive tactic on away games and 0-0 is good result for him. They close the game as much as they can and hope for a good counter or a goal from a set play (team is very good offensively at set plays). It is hard to beat their defensive. They are well organized and soon opponent is loosing short pass tactic and go for long balls tactic. Medias has tall players in defence and is very easy to win every ball. According to form and level of play they should be favorites in this game, but still they are medium level team and these type of teams can not keep the winning form for a long time. Game is played at 21:00 CET and at that hour should be good temperatures. About referee: keep small to medium stakes when this guy is involved! Good luck with your bets!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Romania Liga1. Realiatea August 20th-23rd 2010

Event FC Brasov - Unirea Urziceni
Selection FC Brasov
Strength 10/10
Date 23/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.21
Reasoning I consider here Brasov as favorite. It can cause surprise in such game consider Brasov as favorites. But this is not due to the great team they have or due to the big form and good football they are presenting. It is due to the financial problems of Unirea Urziceni. Big financial problems, better saying. Unirea has better team than Brasov but the coach left the club after the heavy defeat at Spilt, and their main stars will also leave the club, or already left them. Good chance to a home win. Brasov will play on his stadium, under the support of their fans, and the team is very motivated with this good chance they have to get the three points.

Romania Liga 1. Realitatea August 27th-30th 2010

Friday 27 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gaz Metan Medias v Rapid Bucuresti (16:00 BST) 3.1 3.2 2.63 101.53 %
maximize.gif Dinamo Bucuresti v Universitatea Cluj (18:30 BST) 1.35 5.5 11 101.35 %
Saturday 28 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Universitatea Craiova v Sportul Studentesc (17:00 BST) 2 3.35 4 104.85 %
maximize.gif CFR Cluj v Pandurii Targu Jiu (19:30 BST) 1.38 4.2 9 107.22 %
Sunday 29 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Otelul Galati v FC Brasov (16:00 BST) 1.96 3.25 4.52 103.87 %
maximize.gif Steaua Bucuresti v FC Timisoara (18:00 BST) 2.1 3.35 4 102.47 %
maximize.gif Unirea Urziceni v FC Vaslui (20:00 BST) 3 3.1 2.6 104.05 %
Monday 30 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gloria Bistrita v FCM Târgu Mures (18:00 BST) 1.67 3.6 5.5 105.84 %
maximize.gif Victoria Branesti v Astra Ploiesti (20:00 BST) 2.87 3.1 2.5 107.04 %

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea August 27th-30th 2010 Preview Unirea Urziceni – FC Vaslui [url=http://romanianbet.com/2010/08/29/preview-unirea-urziceni-fc-vaslui/#respond] Two teams in poor form who come after loosing qualification in Europa League will meet tonight in Urziceni. Unirea will be without best players captain Galamaz and striker Bilasco for this game. They transferred at Steaua and club won’t risk anything. Unirea without Galamaz in defence is terrible, Maftei and Mehmetovic played only few times together in friendlies. Upfront Bilasco is the tower to which all the balls are sent to be deviated. Now Rusescu will start as regular, he is good player but not as the alone striker. Keep in mind also that regular keeper got transferred! Last game with Hajduk, despite the fact that they used a very strange line up with many defenders as midfielders they controlled the game, had many clear chances to score and conceded on a counter in the end. It is hard to say how team will play now. Against Hajudk all bets were on away team and all were lost. Now is the same situation. Everybody jumps on Vaslui. Odds around 2.5 were good on Vaslui to take small. But only because Urziceni has trouble with players leaving the club, not because Vaslui si a good team wright now! Vaslui played only to good games so far, both against Lille in Europa League qualification round. Good only defensively, because offensively they suffered terribly. New coach, many new players and so far nothing. Team lost many points this season and after five rounds they managed to get only five points. Owner is very unhappy and if Vaslui will loose this one also then coach will leave. So there is a lot of tension at Vaslui these days. Defender Gladstone is still out injured, Gerleem right wing is out injured, striker Teemwanjera is still out injured and his replacement is way below his level. All tactic when going forward is on Sanmartean, but he played many games lately and he is not the players to run in 3 games in a week. Star Wesley is having a terrible season so far. Vaslui still does not look as a team. Their chance is tonight. Vaslui has many players and coach might give a chance to substitutes for this game which will be an excellent choice. Game will be played at 21:00 CET, temperatures are good and also chances of rain. Pitch is terrible in Urziceni so don’t be surprised if players will miss 1×1 chances against the keeper. Referee is Istvan Kovacs, a poor referee with many wrong decisions that influence the result! Good luck with your bets!

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea August 27th-30th 2010

Event Otelul - FC Brasov
Selection FC Brasov (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 29/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price SBOBet @ 3.97
Reasoning Odds are not realistic here, it should be something like 1.6 3.5 6.0, Otelul is a very good team home, they have a compact lot, play around 8-9 man in last 3 years, so they know very well how to pass, hot to play. Otelul home have two wins, both by 0, Brasov is a team that surprise me in first matches, sold 7 players, best players, I was sure is a relegate candidate but they manage to play some good matches. if I could bet on long time, I'll bet all in that Brasov will not win any more match away, they can survive but here they can't win! My tip: 2-0. Good luck!

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea August 27th-30th 2010

Event Otelul - FC Brasov
Selection FC Brasov (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 29/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price SBOBet @ 3.97
Reasoning Odds are not realistic here, it should be something like 1.6 3.5 6.0, Otelul is a very good team home, they have a compact lot, play around 8-9 man in last 3 years, so they know very well how to pass, hot to play. Otelul home have two wins, both by 0, Brasov is a team that surprise me in first matches, sold 7 players, best players, I was sure is a relegate candidate but they manage to play some good matches. if I could bet on long time, I'll bet all in that Brasov will not win any more match away, they can survive but here they can't win! My tip: 2-0. Good luck!
1-0 89', orelul miss a penalty when Brasov took second red, in 8 man on field, they couldn't keep 0-0 and lost. good pick too :D

• 2 weeks later...

Romania Liga 1. Realitatea September 10th-13th 2010

Friday 10 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Universitatea Cluj v Gloria Bistrita (15:00 BST) 2.22 3.3 3.45 104.33 %
maximize.gif Rapid Bucuresti v CFR Cluj (18:30 BST) 2.42 3.55 3.1 101.75 %
Saturday 11 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Sportul Studentesc v Victoria Branesti (15:00 BST) 2.2 3.26 3.6 103.91 %
maximize.gif Unirea Urziceni v Steaua Bucuresti (18:30 BST) 10 5.5 1.43 98.11 %
Sunday 12 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FCM Târgu Mures v Gaz Metan Medias (15:00 BST) 2.8 3.2 2.5 106.96 %
maximize.gif Astra Ploiesti v FC Timisoara (17:00 BST) 3.5 3.25 2.15 105.85 %
maximize.gif FC Brasov v Dinamo Bucuresti (19:00 BST) 3.03 3.3 2.3 106.78 %
Monday 13 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Vaslui v Otelul Galati (16:00 BST) 2.01 3.3 3.8 106.37 %
maximize.gif Pandurii Targu Jiu v Universitatea Craiova (18:00 BST) 2.79 3.23 2.55 106.02 %

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea September 10th-13th 2010 Preview Rapid Bucuresti – CFR Cluj [url=http://romanianbet.com/2010/09/09/preview-rapid-bucuresti-cfr-cluj/#respond] This is the derby of the round. Both clubs have great ambitions and great expectations for this season. Rapid has 7 points out of 9 at home but they got only a draw when facing the only good team. The team is very much changed with this new coach. They play very defensive and are poor offensively. Every season Rapid had at least 6-7 clear chances to score per game on home ground and now they are one of the worst with 2-3 chances. So far they didn’t concede at home! They defence in great and mainly this plus has to go to Lazar and Grigore (both defensive midfielders). In attack they struggle much: they bring few players to finalize with goals, all strikers are poor and so far in 6 games they didn’t find the net, Spadacio is playing more defensive now and the majority of their goals are scored after set plays or counter! For this game Herea is suspended. He score 6 out of 7 goals for Rapid this season as offensive midfielder! Also out is striker Sburlea so coach will have to choose between Raduta and Cassio (both are having an extremely poor season so far). Good news for them is that Cesinha is able to play after coming back from an injury. CFR started the season very poor with disappointing results so far and a poor play especially on away games. Away they managed to get only one point so far (and that game was on neutral ground) and were totally outplayed by both Timisoara and Sportul Studentesc. Their italian coach relies much on defence and most of their chances come from counters. When they have possession they create very few chances to score. Captain Cadu is back after suspension but Alcantara played great in last game so we might see Cadu on bench. For this game CFR will miss strikers Bjelanovic, Kone and Traore while Deac transferred to Schalke. This means that all offensive line will be out for this game. Owner confirmed that coach Mandorlini will not be sack even if they loose in Giulesti and this can be a plus for the team. Some facts for this game: Both teams are having real problems for this game in offensive. Both will play without their regular line in attack. Rapid has better parameters in both defensive and offensive plays than CFR so far in this season. On set play Rapid was the better team so far and have great taker in Spadacio. Rapid has the better form so far in this championship and will play on full stadium which is great advantage for them as fans make great atmosphere. Referee is Augustus Constantin and this is great for Rapid who so far never lost at home with this guy and had only a draw in more that 10 games! Actually Rapid never lost with this referee in more than 30 games! Rapid’s president has great relations with some referees and don’t be surprised if many decisions will be against CFR. Game will be played on friday at 19:30 CET and weather turns bad lately in Bucharest. There are some chances of rain. Pitch is bad in Giulesti. Good luck with your bets!

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea September 10th-13th 2010 FC Brasov v Dinamo The facts are simple: Dinamo's defence sucks !! they concided goals in every match they had in Liga I, even with modest Olimpia Balti (Moldova). Ioan Andone, their coach, prefer an attractive, offensive football, scoring 1 more goal then opponent. Brasov scores in all their home matches this season (3-1 U Cluj, 1-1 Steaua, 1-1 Urziceni) so my first pick will be Brasov to score @ 1.50 (gamebookers). The offensive force of "red dogs" is incredible as they can score against all most anyone, that's why I'll bet on both teams to score @ 1.90. GL !! :hope

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea September 10th-13th 2010

FC Brasov v Dinamo The facts are simple: Dinamo's defence sucks !! they concided goals in every match they had in Liga I, even with modest Olimpia Balti (Moldova). Ioan Andone, their coach, prefer an attractive, offensive football, scoring 1 more goal then opponent. Brasov scores in all their home matches this season (3-1 U Cluj, 1-1 Steaua, 1-1 Urziceni) so my first pick will be Brasov to score @ 1.50 (gamebookers). The offensive force of "red dogs" is incredible as they can score against all most anyone, that's why I'll bet on both teams to score @ 1.90. GL !! :hope
+1.40u :nana

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea September 10th-13th 2010 Pandurii v U. Craiova This match is a local derby between the curent weakest team in the league (home) and the team witch has to grow in play (away) after the new achievement Victor Piturca, the ex-couch of NT and Steaua. I think Craiova will fight for all 3 points tonight, but I'm not surpised if will be a draw, so Craiova DNB is my pick. I'm very positive with my pick, because I don't see Pandurii winning this match, stake 10/10.;)

Romania Liga 1. Realitatea September 17th-20th 2010

Friday 17 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gaz Metan Medias v Universitatea Cluj (15:00 BST) 2.1 3.35 4 102.47 %
maximize.gif Victoria Branesti v Pandurii Targu Jiu (16:45 BST) 2.68 3.2 2.87 103.35 %
maximize.gif Universitatea Craiova v Rapid Bucuresti (18:30 BST) 3.1 3.15 2.44 104.99 %
Saturday 18 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Otelul Galati v Unirea Urziceni (15:00 BST) 1.57 4 6.6 103.79 %
maximize.gif FC Timisoara v Sportul Studentesc (19:00 BST) 1.4 4.4 9 105.27 %
Sunday 19 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CFR Cluj v FCM Târgu Mures (16:00 BST) 1.4 5 11 100.52 %
maximize.gif Dinamo Bucuresti v FC Vaslui (18:30 BST) 1.91 3.4 4.05 106.46 %
Monday 20 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gloria Bistrita v FC Brasov (16:00 BST) 2.18 3.2 3.75 103.79 %
maximize.gif Steaua Bucuresti v Astra Ploiesti (18:30 BST) 1.3 4.81 11 106.80 %

Steaua vs Astra Pick: Home win to nill Odds: 2.01 Stake: 8/10 Bookmaker: Gamebookers Although home team made many transfers (they bought half of the first eleven from Unirea Urziceni), the result are bad. Steaua played on Tuesday in Europa League (1-1/1-4 Liverpool at Anfield), a very good game for them. They dominated the first half, but in the second the referee gave a controversial penalty for the host and the match turned in there favor. Probably the players are tired, but Steaua has a big number of players from where the manager can pick so this won't be a problem. With a win tonight, they'll pop-up to the first place in Liga I so there is no place for errors. The goalkeeper is in very good form and the defence line is a strong one, few players will pass it.Astra Ploiesti has the home-ground near my place and sometime I go to see them. Their football isn't very impresing, few talented players but not enough. Astra is the only team that hasn't managed to win yet on this competition. Steaua managed to win in most of there home matches against Astra, and today won't be different. :gimme

Romania Liga 1. realitatea September 24th-27th 2010

Friday 24 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Universitatea Cluj v CFR Cluj (14:30 BST) 3.14 3.35 2.34 104.43 %
Saturday 25 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Vaslui v Gloria Bistrita (16:00 BST) 1.44 4 7.5 107.56 %
maximize.gif Unirea Urziceni v Dinamo Bucuresti (18:30 BST) 4.75 4 1.66 106.29 %
Sunday 26 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Sportul Studentesc v Astra Ploiesti (12:30 BST) 2.2 3.12 4 102.51 %
maximize.gif Otelul Galati v Steaua Bucuresti (14:30 BST) 3.4 3.3 2.3 103.19 %
maximize.gif Pandurii Targu Jiu v FC Timisoara (16:30 BST) 3.75 3.3 2.1 104.59 %
maximize.gif Rapid Bucuresti v Victoria Branesti (18:30 BST) 1.28 5 11 106.87 %
Monday 27 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FCM Târgu Mures v Universitatea Craiova (14:30 BST) 2.75 3.2 2.62 105.71 %
maximize.gif FC Brasov v Gaz Metan Medias (18:30 BST) 2.1 3.2 4 103.87 %

Re: Romania Liga 1. realitatea September 24th-27th 2010 I really can´t see why CFR CLUJ are favourites on this game. Besides Universitatea´s good streak, CFR will be playing Rome for UCL on the 28th and they rested major players last time they played against Basel and they´ll probably do it again. Universitatea´s odds are great @ 3.14 and that´s where I´m heading to, unless someone else gives me strong reasons to go otherwise. :ok

Re: Turkey Super Lig September 24th-27th 2010

Sport Football (Romania)
Event Unirea Urziceni vs. Dinamo Bucuresti
Selection over 3.5
Strength 10/10
Date 27/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price Boylesports @ 3.40
Reasoning Well, already three matches for Dinamo without at least a victory, they have won only one point from all these three matches. I'm sure that Dinamo will try all their best to win this one as their situation at the moment is not good at all. Dinamo are the team that can create so many attampts and chances to score, they have been by all during the season dangerous at the opposite's net but in the same time they had maybe the most unstable defence from the all league. Dinamo's best part of the game is thei attack, they are playing a riscky football, thats why they have conceded so many times goals from teams without even a too good attack. Unirea Urziceni are the team that can play well in the defence, this is their best part of the game, but IMO against Dinamo's attack there won't be too much to do against. All in all, Dinamo are the team that likes to dominate the play on the pitch, they open so many angles and let just too much space at the back, this is their style as it is not just a surprise that they have scored and conceded so many goals till this stage. Last match between these two teams have been ended in a draw 4-4, it was a rain of goals, today could easy be the same story. Good Luck!

Romania Liga 1. Realitatea October 1st-4th 2010

Friday 1 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Astra Ploiesti v Pandurii Targu Jiu (14:30 BST) 2 3.45 3.8 105.30 %
maximize.gif Universitatea Craiova v Universitatea Cluj (16:30 BST) 1.94 3.3 4.5 104.07 %
maximize.gif Dinamo Bucuresti v Otelul Galati (18:30 BST) 1.7 3.85 5.75 102.19 %
Saturday 2 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gloria Bistrita v Unirea Urziceni (16:00 BST) 1.75 3.6 5.5 103.10 %
maximize.gif FC Timisoara v Rapid Bucuresti (18:30 BST) 2.4 3.25 3 105.77 %
Sunday 3 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gaz Metan Medias v FC Vaslui (14:00 BST) 2.87 3.25 2.5 105.55 %
maximize.gif CFR Cluj v FC Brasov (16:00 BST) 1.55 4 8 102.02 %
maximize.gif Steaua Bucuresti v Sportul Studentesc (18:00 BST) 1.3 5 12 105.26 %
Monday 4 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Victoria Branesti v FCM Târgu Mures (18:30 BST) 2.3 3.2 3.2 105.98 %

• 2 weeks later...

Romania Liga 1. Realitatea October 15th-18th 2010

Friday 15 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Unirea Urziceni v Gaz Metan Medias (16:00 BST) 2.38 3.3 3.15 104.07 %
maximize.gif Rapid Bucuresti v Astra Ploiesti (18:15 BST) 1.35 5.1 10 103.68 %
maximize.gif FC Vaslui v CFR Cluj (20:00 BST) 2.66 3.35 3 100.78 %
Saturday 16 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FCM Târgu Mures v FC Timisoara (13:00 BST) 5 3.43 1.82 104.10 %
maximize.gif Pandurii Targu Jiu v Sportul Studentesc (17:00 BST) 2.1 3.25 4.14 102.54 %
Sunday 17 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Otelul Galati v Gloria Bistrita (13:00 BST) 1.45 4.33 8 104.54 %
maximize.gif Dinamo Bucuresti v Steaua Bucuresti (18:30 BST) 2.5 3.35 3 103.18 %
Monday 18 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Universitatea Cluj v Victoria Branesti (13:00 BST) 1.67 3.6 5.25 106.71 %
maximize.gif FC Brasov v Universitatea Craiova (18:30 BST) 2.75 3.2 2.6 106.08 %

Romania Liga 1. Realitatea October 22nd-25th 2010

Friday 22 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Victoria Branesti v FC Brasov (14:30 BST) 2.4 3.35 3.1 103.78 %
maximize.gif FC Timisoara v Universitatea Cluj (16:30 BST) 1.36 4.5 8.5 107.32 %
maximize.gif Gloria Bistrita v Dinamo Bucuresti (18:30 BST) 3.4 3.25 2.3 103.66 %
Saturday 23 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gaz Metan Medias v Otelul Galati (13:00 BST) 2.5 3.2 3.2 102.50 %
maximize.gif Astra Ploiesti v FCM Târgu Mures (16:00 BST) 2 3.2 3.75 107.92 %
maximize.gif Universitatea Craiova v FC Vaslui (18:30 BST) 2.5 3.2 3 104.58 %
Sunday 24 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Sportul Studentesc v Rapid Bucuresti (13:00 BST) 4.52 3.5 1.8 106.25 %
maximize.gif CFR Cluj v Unirea Urziceni (18:00 BST) 1.4 4 10 106.43 %
Monday 25 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Steaua Bucuresti v Pandurii Targu Jiu (18:30 BST) 1.25 5.25 12 107.38 %

Romania Liga 1. Realitatea October 29th-November 1st 2010

Friday 29 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Vaslui v Victoria Branesti (16:30 BST) 1.36 4.5 9 106.67 %
maximize.gif Dinamo Bucuresti v Gaz Metan Medias (18:30 BST) 1.57 3.8 6 106.62 %
Saturday 30 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Otelul Galati v CFR Cluj (13:00 BST) 2.5 3.1 2.9 106.74 %
Sunday 31 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FCM Târgu Mures v Sportul Studentesc (13:00 BST) 1.9 3.25 4 108.15 %
maximize.gif Gloria Bistrita v Steaua Bucuresti (17:30 BST) 4.5 3.25 1.9 105.37 %
maximize.gif FC Brasov v FC Timisoara (19:30 BST) 3.6 3.1 2.2 105.49 %
Monday 1 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Universitatea Cluj v Astra Ploiesti (13:00 BST) 2.15 3.2 3.5 106.33 %
maximize.gif Unirea Urziceni v Universitatea Craiova (16:30 BST) 3.3 3.2 2.3 105.03 %
maximize.gif Rapid Bucuresti v Pandurii Targu Jiu (18:30 BST) 1.25 5.25 11 108.14 %

Romanian 1st league: 01.11.2010

Rapid Bucharest - Pandurii661.245.0210.2201.11.2010 19:30
Overall table [?] GPWDLGoalsP
1.Otelul1392218:1029
2.FC Timisoara1367022:1625
3.Rapid Bucharest1273223:724
4.Vaslui1373319:1424
5.Dinamo Bucharest1372432:2423
6.Steaua Bucharest1363419:1321
7.Gaz Metan1354416:1219
8.U. Craiova1244417:1216
9.CFR Cluj1344521:2016
10.Universitatea Cl…1243518:2315
11.Targu Mures FCM1343615:2115
12.Astra Ploiesti1227312:1513
13.G. Bistrita1334614:1713
14.FC Brasov1327410:1613
15.Unirea123456:1213
16.Victoria Branest…1334615:2313
17.Pandurii122377:179
18.Sportul Stud.13211016:287

Re: Romanian 1st league: 01.11.2010

Sport Football (Romania)
Event Rapid Bucharest - Pandurii
Selection Rapid Bucharest - 2 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 01/11/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.42
Reasoning Romania league is very strange, dominated by Otelul Galati that is considered one of the most cheep team, before start of the season was considered at value of 0.7 millions euro. Steaua that should be with 10 points up in front of the league is just on 6'th place. Rapid play the best football in Romania at this moment, the most constant team, for me the best candidate for 1's place. Panduri is weak, even if they have good players, not for relegate places, they play very bad, they score only 7 goals, they are 0-0-6 away, 1-13 goals... not good for coming at Rapid that is playing great at home. My tip: 3-0. Good luck!

Re: Romanian 1st league: 01.11.2010

Sport Football (Romania)
Event Rapid Bucharest - Pandurii
Selection Rapid Bucharest - 2 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 01/11/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.42
Reasoning Romania league is very strange, dominated by Otelul Galati that is considered one of the most cheep team, before start of the season was considered at value of 0.7 millions euro. Steaua that should be with 10 points up in front of the league is just on 6'th place. Rapid play the best football in Romania at this moment, the most constant team, for me the best candidate for 1's place. Panduri is weak, even if they have good players, not for relegate places, they play very bad, they score only 7 goals, they are 0-0-6 away, 1-13 goals... not good for coming at Rapid that is playing great at home. My tip: 3-0. Good luck!
incredible match, two canceled goals to Panduri, a lot of other mistakes, a lot of scandals after match ended, big lose, great match made by panduri 1-1 :(

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011

Friday 5 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gaz Metan Medias v Gloria Bistrita (16:30 GMT) 1.75 3.6 5.5 103.10 %
maximize.gif Universitatea Craiova v Otelul Galati (18:30 GMT) 2.2 3.3 3.45 104.74 %
Saturday 6 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Pandurii Targu Jiu v FCM Târgu Mures (12:00 GMT) 2.15 3.2 3.4 107.17 %
maximize.gif Astra Ploiesti v FC Brasov (16:30 GMT) 2.32 3.2 3.3 104.66 %
maximize.gif FC Timisoara v FC Vaslui (18:30 GMT) 2.2 3.25 3.75 102.89 %
Sunday 7 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Sportul Studentesc v Universitatea Cluj (12:00 GMT) 2.5 3.2 2.87 106.03 %
maximize.gif CFR Cluj v Dinamo Bucuresti (18:00 GMT) 2.5 3.2 2.75 107.61 %
Monday 8 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Victoria Branesti v Unirea Urziceni (16:00 GMT) 2.25 3.2 3.1 107.95 %
maximize.gif Rapid Bucuresti v Steaua Bucuresti (18:30 GMT) 2.3 3.5 3 105.38 %

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 Preview Gaz Metan Medias – Gloria Bistrita [url=http://romanianbet.com/2010/11/05/preview-gaz-metan-medias-gloria-bistrita/#respond] Game between two teams that show different signs of form. Medias is struggling lately loosing games home and away despite the fact that their defence is still good and they just moved into their home ground after playing their home games in Sibiu, while Bistrita after changing coach they started to win. Got two wins in a row with Urziceni in cup 1-0 and Steaua in championship 1-0. will miss two players for this game: Litu (the striker who scored in last travel to Dinamo and then he got a red card) and very important player Hoban (def midf – the heart of the team) injured. They play 4-2-3-1 and now Kubala will replace Hoban. Kubala has the tendencie to screw up games by some bad placements or he gives free penalties to opponent. Offensively they are both at the same potential. Medias has very tall defenders and coach plays two players over 1.9 metres tall as side defenders. Bistrita has fast wings and this can be a problem for Medias. They are very good defensive teams on set plays and it is very hard to score them goals that way. Top goalscorer Eric is slowing down the pace and has some poor games lately. First choice keeper still not fit after long time injury and replacement is good. Problem with Medias is that they create very few chances to score per game and above all they have no good strikers to score so they struggle a lot for goals. Bistrita will have to play this game without best striker Junior Moraes. He is suspended and now their whole tactic in away games (long balls on Moraes) has to be changed. His brother plays first game without Junior in offence and will be interesting to see how he will handle it. So far the two brothers searched each other with passes and game was bad. Now he can shows that he is a good striker who played a top team! Coach still not managed to fix Bistrita’s problems in defence in set plays. They have many problems when opponent takes corner kicks despite having a tall team. Also they are poor travelers and so far they lost almost everywhere even when they played with one more player for almost one hour! If opponent scores first they have terrible defence for 10-15 minutes and are very vulnerables. Referee is Sebastian Coltescu and so far both teams had troubles with this guy. Lately referees change a lot a game in Romania pushing some teams. Game can go your way and then referee changes it by some stupid decisions. If you have a bet on this game keep it medium at least. Asians opened -0.75 handicap which is big for a team that strugles to score but also not reliable to take plus as Bistrita is one of the poorest traveler. Game will be played at 17:00 CET Good luck with your bets!

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011

Sport Football (Romania)
Event U. Craiova - Otelul
Selection U. Craiova - 1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 05/11/2010
Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 4.55
Reasoning Romania first league, with a very strange leader, Otelul, a team that have maybe the best form, best resistance, but the lower value of the team at the beginning of the season! ~0,7 Millions euro, a team that respect any opponent, they manage to make surprise after surprise, but in y opinion and not only mine, they can't stay there to much, even if they have 4 points more that 2'nd place. Craiova will play with ~30.000 fans, there is the best coach from Romania, Victor Piturca, since he came here, Craiova became one of the best teams in Romania. I see a big score here, 3-0 is my tip. Good luck!