** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011

UNIREA URZICENI VS. TARGU MURES I did not write to much about this game.I do not trust in this Unirea Urziceni,with players on loan without training together.The trainer take time to make a homogenous team, words spoken by himself.Targu Mures with a very good first half against Vaslui and with a little bit of luck get a good result.Sabau manages well the away games and with a defensive minded team as Targu Mures will catch them on counterattack PICK TARGU MURES +0,5 AH@ 1,625 bet365 medium stake GL:hope
0-1 FT :ok

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 CFR CLUJ VS POLI TIMISOARA Cfr's defense is vulnerable, getting 25 goals in 19 matches and Timisoara scored 33.after the draw against Branesti must win situation for CFR .in this situation is also timisoara after otelul galati todays victory.IMO will be an open game PICK OVER 2,5@2,25 BET365 GL:hope

CFR CLUJ VS POLI TIMISOARA Cfr's defense is vulnerable, getting 25 goals in 19 matches and Timisoara scored 33.after the draw against Branesti must win situation for CFR .in this situation is also timisoara after otelul galati todays victory.IMO will be an open game PICK OVER 2,5@2,25 BET365 GL:hope
1-2 :ok

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 STEAUA VS BRASOV Steaua first game at home have the opportunity to get the third place at least until tomorrow. Brasov is a poor team in avay games scored only five goals, IMO can not get anything in Ghencea. Steaua after MM Stoica's arrival seems to be another team(i refer to their unity) and will have the needed motivation to win today. PICK: I will try STEAUA -1,5 AH@2,425 bet365 with small stake GL :hope

STEAUA VS BRASOV Steaua first game at home have the opportunity to get the third place at least until tomorrow. Brasov is a poor team in avay games scored only five goals, IMO can not get anything in Ghencea. Steaua after MM Stoica's arrival seems to be another team(i refer to their unity) and will have the needed motivation to win today. PICK: I will try STEAUA -1,5 AH@2,425 bet365 with small stake GL :hope
0-3 :@:@:@ Deserved victory for BRASOV.This pictures says it all http://www.gsp.ro/fotbal/liga-1/jucatorii-stelei-s-au-pus-in-genunchi-in-fata-galeriei-231193.html#galerie_foto

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 CRAIOVA VS.BRANESTI Not to complicate their situation Craiova need to win this game.Have not won at home since 1st october 2010.After many problems in the winter break ,it"s time to close the ranks.Have missed a lot of chances against Steaua but Costea brothers and newcomer D.Subotici have class to score against Branesti. Branesti is comming after a good game against Cfr and have scored in 7 of 10 games played away from home. PICK: over 2,2.5@ 2.025 bet365 GL:hope

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 BRANESTI VS STEAUA Branesti six games without victory meets Steaua in neutral ground,to Buzau where the guests has many supporters and feel like home.The new coach will trigger a psychological shock to the team. Even if he lost miserably the game with Brasov is favorit in this game, and the players will certainly evolve with an ambition to demonstrate that was just an accident PICK: STEAUA -0,5AH@ 1,85 BET365 GL:hope

BRANESTI VS STEAUA Branesti six games without victory meets Steaua in neutral ground,to Buzau where the guests has many supporters and feel like home.The new coach will trigger a psychological shock to the team. Even if he lost miserably the game with Brasov is favorit in this game, and the players will certainly evolve with an ambition to demonstrate that was just an accident PICK: STEAUA -0,5AH@ 1,85 BET365 GL:hope
0-1:ok

Saturday 12 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
Universitatea Cluj v Unirea Urziceni (12:00 GMT) 1.61 4 6.5 102.22 %
FCM Târgu Mures v Otelul Galati (13:45 GMT) 4.04 3.4 2.2 99.62 %
Rapid Bucuresti v Dinamo Bucuresti (18:00 GMT) 2.3 3.37 3.42 102.39 %
Sunday 13 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
Sportul Studentesc v Gaz Metan Medias (13:00 GMT) 3.79 3.29 2.16 103.08 %
FC Timisoara v Universitatea Craiova (16:00 GMT) 1.48 4.5 8 102.29 %
Monday 14 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
Astra Ploiesti v CFR Cluj (15:00 GMT) 3.06 3.25 2.5 103.45 %
FC Brasov v FC Vaslui (18:30 GMT) 3.3 3.25 2.2 106.53 %

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 Today i will try one bet from second division with low stakes ALRO SLATINA (TO WIN )VS UTA ARAD @ 1,85 GAMEBOOKERS Alro at home: 4w 1d 1L Uta away: 2w 3d 3 L Uta was downgraded with 12 points by FRF ,and now with low morale GL:hope

Today i will try one bet from second division with low stakes ALRO SLATINA (TO WIN )VS UTA ARAD @ 1,85 GAMEBOOKERS Alro at home: 4w 1d 1L Uta away: 2w 3d 3 L Uta was downgraded with 12 points by FRF ,and now with low morale GL:hope
2-0 :ok

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 POLI TIMISOARA VS CRAIOVA Interesting match between to teams with different objectives.Poli with Zicu in very good shape have the opportunity to approach Otelul after yesterdays defeat.Craiova with one point in two games with love morale because of financial problems, and their star Florin Costea in poor form it will be difficult to do something. PICK: TIMISOARA -1 AH @ 2,20 BET365 GL:hope

POLI TIMISOARA VS CRAIOVA Interesting match between to teams with different objectives.Poli with Zicu in very good shape have the opportunity to approach Otelul after yesterdays defeat.Craiova with one point in two games with love morale because of financial problems, and their star Florin Costea in poor form it will be difficult to do something. PICK: TIMISOARA -1 AH @ 2,20 BET365 GL:hope
4-0 :ok

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 Round 22 (18-21 March), Odds from Gamebookers _________________________________________________ Friday 14:30 GMT: Gaz Metan Mediaş v Pandurii Tg. Jiu | 1.70 3.40 4.50 Friday 16:30 GMT: Victoria Brăneşti v FC Timişoara | 4.50 3.25 1.75 Friday 18:30 GMT: Gloria Bistriţa v Rapid Bucureşti | 2.90 3.20 2.25 Saturday 13:00 GMT: Oţelul Galaţi v Universitatea Cluj 1919 | 1.55 3.60 5.50 Saturday 18:30 GMT: Steaua Bucureşti v FC Vaslui | 2.10 3.20 3.20 Sunday 14:00 GMT: CFR Cluj v Sportul Studenţesc | 1.22 5.50 10.00 Sunday 16:00 GMT: Universitatea Craiova v Astra Ploieşti | 2.20 3.10 3.10 Monday 18:00 GMT: Dinamo Bucureşti v FCM Târgu Mureş | 1.35 4.25 8.00 Monday 18:30 GMT: Unirea Urziceni v FC Braşov | 3.30 3.20 2.05 _________________________________________________ First of all I would like to congratulate my fellow romanian punter, laszlo75, who is doing a solid job covering the Romanian Soccer. Although is early market, this are my thoughts: Medias is doing ok in the table and could finish 5th or 6th in the end. Pandurii took an important point at Dinamo but then failed to win at home missing a penalty against Bistrita. I think Medias will grab a win here. Timisoara is running very good, unbeaten this season so far. A strong candidate for the championship title, Timisoara can easily grab points where even Steaua won last round. Bistrita is nothing special, but I guess they'll survive again this season. Rapid has a good squad but a poor manager. The draw is a good option, but I think Rapid can win by the odd goal in a normal world. Otelul lost last round at Tg-Mures playing a poor football. 2 rounds ago they've won against Rapid 1-0 playing the same poor game. U Cluj bought a lot of good players in the winter break and I'm sure they'll match Otelul in this fixture. The draw. Steaua has a new coach since last round and he won away with Branesti. An important result, but a mediocre display. Vaslui is my favourite team to bet on and a very important contender for the title, but the h2h on Steaua's ground is not impressive for the visitors. I guess Steaua will take a narrow win, but the draw cannot be neglected. CFR is the worst team in the league at the moment from the top ones by far. They are lucky to face the worst team in the league now. The home win has a poor price and CFR is well know for their short wins. CFR to win by 1 has a great price and a good chence to happen. Craiova is playing with fire and I'm not convinced by their style of playing football at the moment. Astra is better and cannot lose a fair fixture, but I have my doubts about this game. Maybe is too early to talk about this, but Craiova will find hard to climb back if they fail to win those home games. Dinamo is favourite in this game, but odds are poor. Tg-Mures is in decent form and Dinamo isn't that stable in the defense. I guess I will choose between the over game or the -1.5 handicap. Unirea is very poor and has no real chance to stay up. Brasov has no real target but to avoid relegation. They are 5 points above the red zone and will not lose this game in normal conditions. It's hard to back the straight win because this game will not be based on counterattacks as they love to play football.

Round 22 (18-21 March)' date= Odds from Gamebookers _________________________________________________ Friday 14:30 GMT: Gaz Metan Mediaş v Pandurii Tg. Jiu | 1.70 3.40 4.50 Friday 16:30 GMT: Victoria Brăneşti v FC Timişoara | 4.50 3.25 1.75 Friday 18:30 GMT: Gloria Bistriţa v Rapid Bucureşti | 2.90 3.20 2.25 Saturday 13:00 GMT: Oţelul Galaţi v Universitatea Cluj 1919 | 1.55 3.60 5.50 Saturday 18:30 GMT: Steaua Bucureşti v FC Vaslui | 2.10 3.20 3.20 Sunday 14:00 GMT: CFR Cluj v Sportul Studenţesc | 1.22 5.50 10.00 Sunday 16:00 GMT: Universitatea Craiova v Astra Ploieşti | 2.20 3.10 3.10 Monday 18:00 GMT: Dinamo Bucureşti v FCM Târgu Mureş | 1.35 4.25 8.00 Monday 18:30 GMT: Unirea Urziceni v FC Braşov | 3.30 3.20 2.05 _________________________________________________ First of all I would like to congratulate my fellow romanian punter, laszlo75, who is doing a solid job covering the Romanian Soccer. Although is early market, this are my thoughts: Medias is doing ok in the table and could finish 5th or 6th in the end. Pandurii took an important point at Dinamo but then failed to win at home missing a penalty against Bistrita. I think Medias will grab a win here. Timisoara is running very good, unbeaten this season so far. A strong candidate for the championship title, Timisoara can easily grab points where even Steaua won last round. Bistrita is nothing special, but I guess they'll survive again this season. Rapid has a good squad but a poor manager. The draw is a good option, but I think Rapid can win by the odd goal in a normal world. Otelul lost last round at Tg-Mures playing a poor football. 2 rounds ago they've won against Rapid 1-0 playing the same poor game. U Cluj bought a lot of good players in the winter break and I'm sure they'll match Otelul in this fixture. The draw. Steaua has a new coach since last round and he won away with Branesti. An important result, but a mediocre display. Vaslui is my favourite team to bet on and a very important contender for the title, but the h2h on Steaua's ground is not impressive for the visitors. I guess Steaua will take a narrow win, but the draw cannot be neglected. CFR is the worst team in the league at the moment from the top ones by far. They are lucky to face the worst team in the league now. The home win has a poor price and CFR is well know for their short wins. CFR to win by 1 has a great price and a good chence to happen. Craiova is playing with fire and I'm not convinced by their style of playing football at the moment. Astra is better and cannot lose a fair fixture, but I have my doubts about this game. Maybe is too early to talk about this, but Craiova will find hard to climb back if they fail to win those home games. Dinamo is favourite in this game, but odds are poor. Tg-Mures is in decent form and Dinamo isn't that stable in the defense. I guess I will choose between the over game or the -1.5 handicap. Unirea is very poor and has no real chance to stay up. Brasov has no real target but to avoid relegation. They are 5 points above the red zone and will not lose this game in normal conditions. It's hard to back the straight win because this game will not be based on counterattacks as they love to play football.
:welcome to PL mate, Hope to see you around here a lot. :cheers

Friday 18 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gaz Metan Medias v Pandurii Targu Jiu (14:30 GMT) 1.75 3.49 5.46 104.11 %
maximize.gif Victoria Branesti v FC Timisoara (16:30 GMT) 4.7 3.38 1.8 106.42 %
maximize.gif Gloria Bistrita v Rapid Bucuresti (18:30 GMT) 3.14 3.29 2.3 105.72 %
Saturday 19 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Otelul Galati v Universitatea Cluj (13:00 GMT) 1.57 3.67 6.49 106.29 %
maximize.gif Steaua Bucuresti v FC Vaslui (18:30 GMT) 2.2 3.25 3.5 104.80 %
Sunday 20 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CFR Cluj v Sportul Studentesc (14:00 GMT) 1.22 5.62 11 108.54 %
maximize.gif Universitatea Craiova v Astra Ploiesti (16:00 GMT) 2.3 3.2 3.31 104.94 %
maximize.gif Dinamo Bucuresti v FCM Târgu Mures (18:00 GMT) 1.36 5 10 103.33 %
Monday 21 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Unirea Urziceni v FC Brasov (18:30 GMT) 3.46 3.25 2.2 105.13 %

Round 22 (18-21 March)' date= Odds from Gamebookers _________________________________________________ Friday 14:30 GMT: Gaz Metan Mediaş v Pandurii Tg. Jiu | 1.70 3.40 4.50 Friday 16:30 GMT: Victoria Brăneşti v FC Timişoara | 4.50 3.25 1.75 Friday 18:30 GMT: Gloria Bistriţa v Rapid Bucureşti | 2.90 3.20 2.25 Saturday 13:00 GMT: Oţelul Galaţi v Universitatea Cluj 1919 | 1.55 3.60 5.50 Saturday 18:30 GMT: Steaua Bucureşti v FC Vaslui | 2.10 3.20 3.20 Sunday 14:00 GMT: CFR Cluj v Sportul Studenţesc | 1.22 5.50 10.00 Sunday 16:00 GMT: Universitatea Craiova v Astra Ploieşti | 2.20 3.10 3.10 Monday 18:00 GMT: Dinamo Bucureşti v FCM Târgu Mureş | 1.35 4.25 8.00 Monday 18:30 GMT: Unirea Urziceni v FC Braşov | 3.30 3.20 2.05 _________________________________________________ First of all I would like to congratulate my fellow romanian punter, laszlo75, who is doing a solid job covering the Romanian Soccer. Although is early market, this are my thoughts: Medias is doing ok in the table and could finish 5th or 6th in the end. Pandurii took an important point at Dinamo but then failed to win at home missing a penalty against Bistrita. I think Medias will grab a win here. Timisoara is running very good, unbeaten this season so far. A strong candidate for the championship title, Timisoara can easily grab points where even Steaua won last round. Bistrita is nothing special, but I guess they'll survive again this season. Rapid has a good squad but a poor manager. The draw is a good option, but I think Rapid can win by the odd goal in a normal world. Otelul lost last round at Tg-Mures playing a poor football. 2 rounds ago they've won against Rapid 1-0 playing the same poor game. U Cluj bought a lot of good players in the winter break and I'm sure they'll match Otelul in this fixture. The draw. Steaua has a new coach since last round and he won away with Branesti. An important result, but a mediocre display. Vaslui is my favourite team to bet on and a very important contender for the title, but the h2h on Steaua's ground is not impressive for the visitors. I guess Steaua will take a narrow win, but the draw cannot be neglected. CFR is the worst team in the league at the moment from the top ones by far. They are lucky to face the worst team in the league now. The home win has a poor price and CFR is well know for their short wins. CFR to win by 1 has a great price and a good chence to happen. Craiova is playing with fire and I'm not convinced by their style of playing football at the moment. Astra is better and cannot lose a fair fixture, but I have my doubts about this game. Maybe is too early to talk about this, but Craiova will find hard to climb back if they fail to win those home games. Dinamo is favourite in this game, but odds are poor. Tg-Mures is in decent form and Dinamo isn't that stable in the defense. I guess I will choose between the over game or the -1.5 handicap. Unirea is very poor and has no real chance to stay up. Brasov has no real target but to avoid relegation. They are 5 points above the red zone and will not lose this game in normal conditions. It's hard to back the straight win because this game will not be based on counterattacks as they love to play football.
Thank you and :welcome I'm glad to see other people interested in Romanian football section.:clap:clap:clap

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 BRANESTI VS TIMISOARA Timisoara IMO is the main candidate this year to win the title and now are in a great shape.Three wins in a row after the winter break with 10 goals scored and 2 received. Provide a game where Branesti will be a defensive barricade and fight with all their powers to get a draw. With strikers in great form Zicu,Goga and Magera and we can say the same thing about the defence with Sepsi ,Ghionea and Helder , i dont see Branesti to grab a point in this game. PICK: TIMISOARA -0,5 AH @ 1,80 BET365

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 laszlo75 is right when he says Timisoara is a major contender for this year's title. The fact is I don't trust Branesti to play a fair game. Steaua won last round with them, but in my opinion Branesti didn't put much of a fight in that game. Their coach is an ex Steaua player. As far as I recall, only Lacatus as a great ex-Steaua player troubled Steaua when he was training other teams against his former club. The same thing applies for Dinamo's ex-players too, but this is not the case now. Timisoara is better for sure then Branesti, but even CFR stumbled with this small team from around Bucharest. Imo, the draw is more valuable in this special conditions, Pinnacle is paying 3.53 for a draw. In the first game of the round, Gaz Metan is more valuable for the home win now at 1.91 (bet365). People could hope for a revival of Pandurii, but I cannot back such an idea considering they were naive enough to miss a penalty last round at home with Bistrita (0-0). Maybe Panduri is playing better away from home, but I'm not prepared to back this idea yet. Rapid is playing at Bistrita without important central midfielder Lazar and important defender Constantin. Bistrita's coach is an ex-Rapid legend and Rapid's coach used to coach Bistrita not that long ago. This is the Romanian football, my friends! Bistrita is safe for the moment considering the teams bellow them in the table. 4 team are going down, Sportul and Unirea are awful. From Astra (9th) down to Pandurii (16th) any team can end up relegating. I will call for Pandurii and Branesti, but is too early to make a final statement regarding this matter.

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 I think Branesti can cause upset against Timisoara today. Maybe the guests are the best team in Liga I this season, but I don't think away victory is a banker. Branesti played well against CFR Cluj and I think will do the same today. Difficult game for Timisoara and the odds are kind of low. The home side could snatch a draw with little luck.

BRANESTI VS TIMISOARA Timisoara IMO is the main candidate this year to win the title and now are in a great shape.Three wins in a row after the winter break with 10 goals scored and 2 received. Provide a game where Branesti will be a defensive barricade and fight with all their powers to get a draw. With strikers in great form Zicu,Goga and Magera and we can say the same thing about the defence with Sepsi ,Ghionea and Helder , i dont see Branesti to grab a point in this game. PICK: TIMISOARA -0,5 AH @ 1,80 BET365
0-2:ok

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 Dinamo doesn't have an easy game today against Tg. Mures. The guests are coming in "Stefan cel Mare" after 2 consecutive wins, one of them against the league lider Otelul. Tg. Mures has a good defensive and I think there won't be many goals in this game. Maybe it will be a home win, but odds are to low if we consider that it's a hard match for "Red Dogs". Probable formation: Dolha - Bărboianu, D.Grigore, Moţi, Bordeanu - Torje, Pătraşcu, Căt.Munteanu, Bakaj - L.Ganea, M.Alexe Şteţca - L.Rus, Iencsi, Bruno Fernandes, Szilagy - Ba, Vasilache, Fl.Dan, Astafei - Zaharia, Didi Strong lineups for both teams

URZICENI VS BRASOV

Urziceni without a victory this year meets a team that managed 5 points of 9 possible against good teams in the league(Steaua,Vaslui and Cluj) IMO Urziceni will practice an offensive game because desperatly need points. Brasov after Conceicao's coming is playing more offensive scoring 5 times. Urziceni will be without Mera and Brasov without Chipciu. i think that will be an open game with goals. PICK: OVER 2,5 @ 2,50 BET365 GL:hope

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea 2010/2011 how important chipciu for brasov?urziceni ex champion seems like is in mess i think to bet on brasov they show some fine performance in last game against much better opponets then unirea...but i'm not expert in romanian football so if someone have valiuble information...

• 2 weeks later...

Friday 1 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Astra Ploiesti v Victoria Branesti (13:00 BST) 1.75 3.55 5.21 104.51 %
maximize.gif FC Vaslui v Unirea Urziceni (15:00 BST) 1.23 5.68 12 107.15 %
maximize.gif FC Brasov v Otelul Galati (16:45 BST) 2.94 3.2 2.62 103.36 %
maximize.gif Universitatea Cluj v Dinamo Bucuresti (18:30 BST) 3.92 3.29 2.05 104.69 %
Saturday 2 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FCM Târgu Mures v Gloria Bistrita (13:00 BST) 2.1 3.24 3.97 103.67 %
maximize.gif Sportul Studentesc v Universitatea Craiova (15:00 BST) 2.62 3.16 2.82 105.20 %
maximize.gif FC Timisoara v Steaua Bucuresti (17:30 BST) 2.2 3.27 3.55 104.20 %
Sunday 3 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Pandurii Targu Jiu v CFR Cluj (15:00 BST) 3.54 3.21 2.2 104.86 %
maximize.gif Rapid Bucuresti v Gaz Metan Medias (18:30 BST) 1.6 3.6 5.97 107.03 %