DJ Kiz Selections Thread

Thought i'd start up a thread as i'm still struggling to control my betting, and this should help me clear my selections up. I had a very good weekend now and feel with the new acquired bankroll, I can sensibly continue to flutter Had grand slam hero 9/1 as well as First City 8/1 ^^^ Also Had a Double involving the above :D Snow Fairy 4/1 However was disappointed with Rascal in the Mix ???? I will probably do 3 horses a day and will try my best to perfect the points system that everyone uses (in order to show wins/losses). My selections may not be the most detailed but I'm only young and still learning and will try to make my reasoning as good as I can I tend to use one of my local bookies (Coral, Ladbrokes or William Hill, if not then Paddypower online) Wish me Luck starting 2moro :drums Bank - 100pts

Re: DJ Kiz Selections Thread :welcomeDJ and looks like you had a decent weekend however please have a good look through the threads and how we report on results etc, after eventing is frowned upon therefore we are not interested in what you didn't post on here only waht you post before they run and show some reasoning. GL with the thread and please post a profit / loss as you go along.

Re: DJ Kiz Selections Thread

:welcomeDJ and looks like you had a decent weekend however please have a good look through the threads and how we report on results etc, after eventing is frowned upon therefore we are not interested in what you didn't post on here only waht you post before they run and show some reasoning. GL with the thread and please post a profit / loss as you go along.
Sorry M8, one of the main points I wanted to get across was why Rascal in the mix did so bad. I was quite confident, but ran a shocker.

Re: DJ Kiz Selections Thread 3.00 Ayr - San Silvestro - 0.5pt Win Runner up in his last two races, remains the same weight and hoping to do one better. Should be no problems with the ground or the distance. Mchugh takes the ride again and i can see this being a good day for San Silvestro. Main threat is from glenluigi in my opinion :unsure Ladbrokes 11/2 :ok

Re: DJ Kiz Selections Thread 3.30 Ayr - Transmission - 1pt win Up in the weights but that shouldn't be a problem as this horse has had his races on softer ground and is no stranger to hard work. Can win here today and will be fresh after his long absence. The stables had a good weekend and hopefully Transmission will give them even more reason to celebrate. William Hill 5/1

Re: DJ Kiz Selections Thread 4.00 Ayr - Kimberley Downs - .25pt e/w Has been in class 3/4 races for a while a quite frankly been poor. But a step back to class 5, should see him place. Races at 2 mile so will be a stayer and hope it can hang on to a place finish. :hope will wait for a high price when the market opens :rollin

4.00 Ayr - Kimberley Downs - .25pt e/w Has been in class 3/4 races for a while a quite frankly been poor. But a step back to class 5, should see him place. Races at 2 mile so will be a stayer and hope it can hang on to a place finish. :hope will wait for a high price when the market opens :rollin
Coral 12/1 in the end

Re: DJ Kiz Selections Thread Double 6.40 Windsor - Timocracy evens Fantastic form going into the race and looks set to win again. Number of runners should not be a problem, and also seems to run well over a number of different goings recently. Top jockey only makes his chances of winning more probable 7.00 Beverley - Majury Daw 9/4 Again, fantastic form coming into the race. Ground and weight are good for her. Jockey on board has a great record on her. expect her to continue her winning ways. Coral - Double - 1pt Win :cheers (still time to win)

Re: DJ Kiz Selections Thread 3.15 Yarmouth - Sarmad - 11/1 PaddyPower Only raced 3 times and to be honest very poor. However these were class 4 & 5 races. Has a lot less weight than the others, nearly a stone since its last outing in september. Hopefully it can find a place. Stables have a decent record at Yarmouth, however not too confident with the jockey. I think Black Apache should take it, and hope to see Sarmad in and around there. Sarmad 0.25 E/W Paddypower ;)

Re: DJ Kiz Selections Thread 3.15 Yarmouth - Black Apache - 2/1 Ladbrokes Can't Leave this one out, after it ran a good race behind Captain John Nixon. Good Jockey, good form and around the same weight as his last race Black Apache 1pt Ladbrokes

Re: DJ Kiz Selections Thread 4.30 Ffos Las - Westwood - 7/2 Ladbrokes Running with little weight and decent form in class 5s. Making the step up and taking on some horses hampered by the handicap. Stables are in great form and i hope Westwood can use the lack of weight to finish well Westwood 1pt Ladbrokes

Re: DJ Kiz Selections Thread 4.30 Ffos Las - Requiste - 5/1 Ladbrokes Ran a great last time after being pushed out wide. Comfortable with the weight. Should hopefully run a good race and no obvious problems with the ground. Requiste 0.25pt ew Ladbrokes

Re: DJ Kiz Selections Thread Bangor 6.40 Marodima 0.25pt e/w Tested over this distance and this class. Running just under his favourite weight and on his favourite ground. He has won at Bangor before and stables are running relatively well at the moment. great odds at 16/1 :hope 0.25pt ew Ladbrokes 16/1

Re: DJ Kiz Selections Thread 7.50 Kempton - Sing Sweetly Distance and class should not prove a problem. At a good weight and has a good track record. ground should also be good for her and the stable record is good and Hayley Turner takes the ride. 1.5pt win Ladbrokes 7/4 Kempton 8.50 Bohemian Melody Distant and class should not be a problem. He's at his favourite weight and Buick is on board to lead him to the finish :tongue2 Ground is fantastic for him and the stable is having a fantastic run. 1.5pt win Ladbrokes 3/1 :drums

7.50 Kempton - Sing Sweetly Distance and class should not prove a problem. At a good weight and has a good track record. ground should also be good for her and the stable record is good and Hayley Turner takes the ride. 1.5pt win Ladbrokes 7/4 Kempton 8.50 Bohemian Melody Distant and class should not be a problem. He's at his favourite weight and Buick is on board to lead him to the finish :tongue2 Ground is fantastic for him and the stable is having a fantastic run. 1.5pt win Ladbrokes 3/1 :drums
Shame I didn't have the double! Bank 106.99pts Bets 13 Wins 4 Places 1 Staked 11pts Won 17.99pts

Re: DJ Kiz Selections Thread Only one Race that stands out to me! 3.40 Catterick Le Toreador 5/1 William Hill A bit higher in the weights but loves the ground and has the perfect draw for a win. Stables and jockey are in good form and I expect a good run in to the finish. 0.5pt Win La Capriosa Maybe after coming back from France i have an affection for these two. But i think Capriosa is a great price. Down slightly in the weights and a decent jockey on should make an interesting e.w bet. The draw again is useful and seems to like the softer ground. I wont take a price 0.25pt e/w

Re: DJ Kiz Selections Thread 6.05 Sandown - Dream Win - 3/1 Ladbrokes Had two good runs on his last outings. Has the draw today and at the same weight as previous good runs. Swift takes the ride and has had a very good record recently. Also the stables are doing ok and i expect a win. 3/1 is quite a nice price. Dream Win 1pt win Ladbrokes ;)

Re: DJ Kiz Selections Thread 7.40 Sandown - Fleeting Echo Wont take a price as hopefully it may drift to 10's. I expect her to take a place, even though she had a poor last race. The step up in class may have been too much and this should suit her a little more. The combination of Ryan Moore and Hanagan is always mouthwatering and a good draw only helps her cause. Fleeting Echo - 0.5pt EW :drums