** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

LOTD Sunday 4th July

5.20 Market Rasen With Grace Been running really well against her own sex but with the extra weight and up against the boys this time I think she's worth taking on. Swinbank's could be anything; Easterby's Harsh But Fair could run really well after a steady introduction last time; and Choc Thornton goes for just one ride in this race.

Re: LOTD Sunday 4th July 250 MR: Capable Guest Not a short price lay but one I think is worth taking on making his hurdling debut against two very decent in form horses in Moonstreaker and Calon Crwbin. He was just about the best of these on the flat, hence the rather low odds (11/2) but will have to be fit and useful to win this, not the most inspiring days racing so this will do for me.

Re: LOTD Sunday 4th July 14:10 Ayr 1pt lay - Diamond Geezah Still lightly raced but more exposed than every runner in the race. Has appeared at listed level already but has run exclusively over 5 furlongs so far so unsure whether the step up to 7 furlongs will suit. The Howard Johnson horse and the Fahey two are more feared in this race for me.

Re: LOTD Sunday 4th July 16:30 Brighton Competitive race this one and only a field of six runners, and at the current prices I feel High Importance is worth laying. Has been consistently "there or thereabouts" for Jeremy Noseda, in his 8 run career, has been second once and third on five occasions. Seems a bit reluctant in a finish to me and also a bit one-paced over 7f, as shown by his Thirsk performance on Tuesday (off this same mark). Interesting that connections persist with him but I have him behind Super Frank (my bet for the race) in likely race winners, as well as two other horses. May hang for a place again so a win lay. 1pt Win Lay.

Re: LOTD Sunday 4th July Brighton 5.00 - Caribbean coral - lay The 'Post' have put this one as their tip for the race, but I can't see him winning Former classy sprinter who won handicaps off as high as 96 and is now running off 55..........but he's 11 years old and hasn't won outside of selling/claiming company for over 3 years. Don't think he can win over 5 furlongs these days........his last 3 wins have been at 6F and in his last couple of runs over 5F he's been outpaced then started running on too late

Re: LOTD Sunday 4th July HIGH IMPORTANCE 4.30 Brighton. Place Lay. Stoute and Moore team up, which is always a threat, but you can't take away the fact that he's under achieved and doesn't appear to give his all in a finish. This track not the easiest either, and although has run here and done ok, I just feel he'll be found wanting late on and finish around 4th or 5th. So on that, the evens to place would appear worthy of opposing, irrespective of the end result.

Re: LOTD Sunday 4th July Bellewstown 17:25 city hustler 1pt Lay Ran a great race on fri at Wexford but this comes just a little soon for me to take any short price. There is more value to be had with some fresher horses and it looks an open race.