** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Europa League > Thursday 8th July

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 8th July

totaly agree! as what i know šibenik played in front of their own fans little scary because it is their first official european game, everyone expected that šibenik win by 3 or 4 goals margin but that didn´t happen. pressure were realy high and that is one of reasons they didn´t get their goal in first match. in this one i realy expect them to beat maltese team by at least two goals difference. i read in their official site that both šibenik and sliema will play realy open, so goals will not be problem this time. with news from croatia and my sence i think the best possible bet is on goals - over 2.5. my choice: over 2.5 goals at evens with bwin - 6/10 šibenik to win -1.25 (AH) with pinnacle - 3/10 :ok
:clap Good stuff Bagzi. 89th minute goal sends it over for you.

:clap Good stuff Bagzi. 89th minute goal sends it over for you.
thanks mate. :ok yes definitely, after very quiet first half - Å¡ibenik explode in second half. :nana

FK Mogren Budva v UE Santa Coloma Under 2.5 goals @ 3.35 - bet365 Warning: bets based on market and results only. I see no reason for the odds to be this high. Mogren won 3-0 in the away leg, and can control the win at home. Bet365 is quite a bit above the market, which is at 68/32 percentage wise. Betfair is at 3.35 (3.23 after comm) atm, but there is a gap to the lay at 3.65 (3.52 after comm), mind. Throwing out a bet here, at strong odds. Low stakes as this is purely expiremental.
:nana

Aside from the fact that it's the Mogren game that should go overs rather than the top three, this forms the basis of today's picks: Soccer - Randers - spread -1½ (1.75) Soccer - Dudelange/Randers - total Over 3 (1.70) Soccer - Mogren Budva - spread -2½ (1.76) Soccer - Mogren Budva/UE Santa Coloma - total Over 4 (1.94) Soccer - FC Zestaponi - spread -2 (1.69) Soccer - Faetano/FC Zestaponi - total Over 3½ (1.95) Also taking the overs in the two Iceland games, as I did in the first legs (both wins)...since 2007 Icelandic teams in this round are now 10-0 in overs: Soccer - Glentoran/KR Reykjavik - total Over 2½ (1.49) Soccer - Fylkir/FC Torpedo Zhodino - total Over 2½ (1.76) Also tailing this one: Soccer - Sibenik - spread -1 (1.70) Soccer - Sliema Wanderers/Sibenik - total Over 2½ (1.96) Hope to not lose too much. Luck all.
Thanks Bagzi, and thanks Icelanders. My system picks of course crashed and burned, 0-5 on those bets. And of course, my book never posted a line on the Rabotnicki game, which would have been two easy wins. The Scandinavian teams would have gone 1-1 (MyPa win, Gefle loss).

:welcome to PL mate. Good info' date=' hope you stick around :ok[/quote'] Thanks mate, hope so too :D and bagzi congrats on Å ibenik game, I stayed away from it but it appears I slightly underestimated them :$