Swedish Superetten 19th june

Degerfors>Vasby=1(1.72) bet365 stake 4/10 Degerfors until now are doing an excellent season and are second in the standings 20 points in 11 games behind the Norrkoping only on goal difference. Their home form is excellent with a score of W4-D0-L1 goals scored 9 goals conceded 4. They have won 4 of last 6 games, lost one with the Norrkoping and matched with the Brage. Vasby is next to last in the standings with eight points in 11 games with a score out house w1-d2-l2 goals scored 5 goals conceded 7. They lost 4 of last 6 games I do not see how guests can get a result from this match. So overwhelming superiority of the home side. My prediction is 1. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Swedish Superetten 19th june Degerfors v Vasby United - Degerfors @ bet365 (1.72) Don't see much chance for Vasby who has big defensive problems lately, conceded 7 goals in last two games, both on their own ground. Degerfors on the other hand is doing well, they are now sharing top spot with Norrkoping, both are tied at 20 points. Degerfors is 4-0-1 at home, they won 4 in last 4 games and their form is rising. If they want to take the lead in front of Norrkoping they'll have to win teams like Vasby who is currently one place above the rock bottom and 1-2-2 on away. Taking Degerfors with high confidence, this will be my main bet of the day. Good luck.

Re: Swedish Superetten 19th june Degerfors - Väsby 1 @ 1.71 Degerfors is really in form especially at home and to todays match they will be with full squad no injuries or suspensions. Väsby on the other hand is really out of form and will miss important offensive player Magnus Eriksson (5 goals 3 assists) due to suspension. :hope

Re: Swedish Superetten 19th june i know why, it's because of this whole Berger affair. He signed with Örebro, making a verbal commitment to staying with the club and then going behind their backs. They got incredibly grumpy and told him straight up that he'll be finishing his contract on the bench. Degerfors also recently sold their star player Johan Bertilsson to Kalmar I believe, so emotions have been running high. I don't think it's terribly mispriced at all with that in mind. I bet them at 1.85 which I think is good value, but nothing THAT tremendous.

Re: Swedish Superetten 19th june that wont affect the team at all dude the guy is 19 they dont care about him :rollin the bookies failed hardly they nearly paid my spain trip :ok dude väsby is one of the worst teams in superettan and i think they will be relegated togheter with falkenberg degerfors VERY strong at home against one of the wekest team in the leauge @ 1.71 ??????? ty bookies

Re: Swedish Superetten 19th june

Degerfors>Vasby=1(1.72) bet365 stake 4/10 Degerfors until now are doing an excellent season and are second in the standings 20 points in 11 games behind the Norrkoping only on goal difference. Their home form is excellent with a score of W4-D0-L1 goals scored 9 goals conceded 4. They have won 4 of last 6 games, lost one with the Norrkoping and matched with the Brage. Vasby is next to last in the standings with eight points in 11 games with a score out house w1-d2-l2 goals scored 5 goals conceded 7. They lost 4 of last 6 games I do not see how guests can get a result from this match. So overwhelming superiority of the home side. My prediction is 1. :hope:hope:hope
:cow:clap:nana:clap:cow