maximize.gif Haugesund v Sandefjord Fotball (17:00 BST) 1.73 3.6 5.25 104.63 %
maximize.gif Aalesunds FK v Strømsgodset (17:00 BST) 1.8 3.85 4.6 103.27 %
maximize.gif Tromsø v Vålerenga (17:00 BST) 2.1 3.4 3.5 105.60 %
maximize.gif Hønefoss BK v Brann (17:00 BST) 2.77 3.4 2.45 106.33 %
maximize.gif Kongsvinger IL v Molde (17:00 BST) 3.15 3.4 2.2 106.61 %
maximize.gif Viking FK v Rosenborg BK (19:00 BST) 2.75 3.4 2.64 103.65 %
Tuesday 25 May 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Lillestrøm SK v Odd Grenland (18:00 BST) 1.82 3.5 4.5 105.74 %

Re: Norway Tippeliga 24-25 May Stabæk vs. Start No bet Stabæk are currently sitting in a disappointing ninth place in the league, with plenty of injuries and off-the-pitch discussion. However, it seems the trend has turned, and they're on their way back. They beat Brann at home 2-1 and the Strømsgodset away 3-1, and injured players are starting to return. This match should mark the return of Pálmi Rafn Pálmason, and, most likely, their important striker Daniel Nannskog. Start were in a bad streak of 3 straight losses, but got back on track with a 3-0 win over Kongsvinger last round. I fancy Stabæk to win this, but there isn't any value in the odds. Aalesund vs. Strømsgodset 2pts Aalesund @ 1.81 - Pinnacle Two teams in bad shape, this. Aalesund, who started the season so well, have had three straight losses and are down to fifth place. This home game is vital for Aalesund, a win and their back in at least the race for the top 3 spots, while a loss sends them further down the table. Luckily, they're traditionally a strong team at home, while Strømsgodset are one of the weakest away teams in the league, having only won two of their last 33 away games. Strømsgodset are one of those teams that are incredibly solid at home, and garbage away, but now they've started losing at home too, and the young squad seems to be losing confidence. Aalesund are missing Carlsen, Phillips and Herrera, while Parr and Orry Larsen are doubtful. Strømsgodset also have injury problems, however, as influential midfielder Nordkvelle limped off after their game vs. Molde. Two out of form teams here, but Aalesunds strength at home and Strømsgodsets weakness away makes me confident of a home win here. A lot of value has fallen away overnight, but there's still some left. Haugesund vs. Sandefjord 6pts Haugesund @ 1.78 - Betfair A solid home team meets the league's worst away team - well, the leagues worst team overall. With an undefeated home record of 3-2-0, Haugesund have by far been the most impressive team of the newly promoted, and they haven't had easy home games either - holding Rosenborg to a draw, and beating at the time in-form Aalesund. They even almost got points away to Molde last round, and the squad looks to be in good shape. Sandefjord are 0-0-6 away and 1-2-9 in total, and haven't won a game since Molde in March. They played better against Viking last round and got out of it with a 0-0 draw, but one must remember that that was a home game. No injuries for Haugesund, but Pozniak is suspended because of yellow cards. Strømsgodset have a full squad, and are strengthened by the return of Hansen and Sohna who are back from suspension. I expect a relatively easy victory for Haugesund, against a terrible away team. Hønefoss v Brann 4pts Hønefoss @ 3.10 - Betfair Hønefoss had a nice run earlier in the season, but are back to relegation zone with two wins in their last ten. Brann, however, are in the biggest mess of the century. 14th in the league, four games without a win and a cup-exit to 3rd division team Fyllingen meant head-coach Steinar Nilsen had to say goodbye. Supporters are furious at the team, Huseklepp is the only one who can do anything it seems, and the team is just in a huge mess. They'll be led by their assistant manager this game, and, well, I've got to be backing those Hønefoss odds. For the more cautious, the +0.0 handicap can be had at 2.17 at Betfair, and is worthy of a 3pt punt. Last three games will come later

Re: Norway Tippeliga 24-25 May Haugesund were left wondering how they came empty handed against Molde last Sunday. Haugesund created enough chances to take have taken something from the game but had to rue them as Molde sneaked a 2-1 win. Haugesund had to face city rivals Vard Haugesund and their neighbours went ahead but the quality of the visitors showed as they over-turned the deficit to win 2-1. The derby win will give them extra-confidence when they are visited by bottom-club Sandefjord. Sandefjord have something to celebrate about all of a sudden! It's the first time this season they've managed to avoid defeat in consecutive matches albeit one of them coming in the Cup against Kjelsås. In the league, Sandefjord ended their 7-straight-defeats record by finally recording a point. They managed to hold Viking at home to a scoreless draw and should have won the game had it not been for their impotent strikers. Victor Binida got a rave review from the tabloids for having a decent game and his side will rely on him to maintain this new-found form. Prior to the Kjelsås 3-2 victory, Sandefjord had scored once in 7 games so this Cup win will have given them confidence. Only trouble is that you can't really compare Kjelsås to a premier side like Haugesund. Haugesund have one of the best home records in the Tippeligaen. They managed to restrict Rosenborg from scoring in their last home game which not a lot of teams can say they've done! Defender Pozniak is suspended but they can rely on most of their squad for this game. Haugesund have a 4W-5D-1L record against the visitors but I'm not a great fan of looking at stats when it comes to games like these. ------ That's my preview on another bet site. I've decided to double Haugesund with Malmo today. Thanks for the previews Jens. :D I managed to get decent odds on Expekt. I'm not sure whether they'll still be available though. 7 points @ 1.82. Good luck.

Re: Norway Tippeliga 24-25 May I am somewhere between choosing either Haugesund or Aalesund tonight. The thing that kind-of makes me unsure about Haugesund is that they have only scored a single goal in League games in May. I dont know the Norwegian League very well, mainly because there are no Streams to watch the games, but I assume that Sandefjord will play very defensively. Not sure if I want to back a Team that had problems scoring in the last 4 games in this situation. But again, without seeing the games it is hard to judge.. maybe someone with a better understanding of Norway can add something..

Re: Norway Tippeliga 24-25 May

I am somewhere between choosing either Haugesund or Aalesund tonight. The thing that kind-of makes me unsure about Haugesund is that they have only scored a single goal in League games in May. I dont know the Norwegian League very well, mainly because there are no Streams to watch the games, but I assume that Sandefjord will play very defensively. Not sure if I want to back a Team that had problems scoring in the last 4 games in this situation. But again, without seeing the games it is hard to judge.. maybe someone with a better understanding of Norway can add something..
well, they failed to score against Rosenborg, Viking and Stabæk, who are all above average teams in the league. Viking and Stabæk were both away games, and they'll be very happy with 0-0 at home to Rosenborg. Haugesund have scored two or more goals in all their other home games thus far, while Sandefjord have conceded two or more in all their away games except away to Hønefoss. Haugesund can easily score two or three goals here.

Re: Norway Tippeliga 24-25 May Kongsvinger v Molde 5pts Kongsvinger +0.25 @ 2.05 - Pinnacle Both of these teams are up and down atm, but form-wise Molde have the advantage, 2-1-1 in their last four. Kongsvinger have yet to win at home, while Molde have yet to win away. Kongsvinger haven't been bad at home though, holding Lillestrøm and Viking to draws, and losing 1-2 to Odds, Aalesund and Vålerenga. Hardly an easy start to their home campaign, facing 5 teams with top 3 ambitions. Molde's opposition away has been easier, drawing 1-1 to Hønefoss, and being the only team to have lost to Sandefjord so far. They are starting to turn it around, but their ups and downs remove all their value. Tromsø v Vålerenga 4.5pts Tromsø @ 2.10 - expekt Tromsø are top of the league and play solid, defensive football that works brilliantly. They're especially good at home, undefeated 5-1-0, and have only lost once all season, away to Lillestrøm in March. They somewhat surprisingly held Odd to a 1-1 draw last round, and easily advanced to the next round of the Cup. That's something Vålerenga couldn't manage, after the shock defeat to FK Tønsberg. I doubt the mood will be that great on the long plane trip to Tromsø, and Tromsø should get some points out of this match. Viking v Rosenborg 1pt draw @ 3.44 - Pinnacle Finally, the last match of the day. Viking is in great form, undefeated in their last 7, with a 4-2-0 record at home. Rosenborg have the best squad in the league, but there's been some talk as to whether Hamrén, who is set to manage the Swedish national team after the summer, is fully focused on his team. He's now been swapped out with the old coaching legend Nils Arne Eggen, and this is the last game he'll be in charge. How the squad will react is unsure, but I'm sure Hamrén will try to keep his unbeaten away record in tact. Rosenborg draw a lot away, 2-4-0 is their record. An unbeaten home side vs. an unbeaten away side that draws a lot smells like a draw to me, and I think both teams will be happy with a sharing of the points.

Re: Norway Tippeliga 24-25 May I found information that Aalesund are without :P. Herrera, F. Carlsen, D. Phillips and that doubtfull are :J. Parr i P. Larsen. i do not know this league very well, but I think that 5 player's missing is hard for any team, unless that team is Barca or Man. Utd.. Can any of our friend's confirm those missings? And if it's true, could we try and go for upset, cause I have in my local's [email protected]h is just fantastic....thx to everyone for answer....

Re: Norway Tippeliga 24-25 May Hey JENSPM, i just want to really thank you and congratulate you for fantastic tips on the norvegian league, to me you broke the record on this league. I took Tromso, Haugesund, Aalesunds and Honefoss as in fourfold and made a nice profit.. thanks again dude and keep up the hard work beer time :beer

Re: Norway Tippeliga 24-25 May I have just registered to forum and never regret. I dont know maybe you are just in your lucky day but I have to say that thanks to your prediction, I made a good profit. Thank you so much and cong for your success , me and I guess everbody wating the same performance from you

Re: Norway Tippeliga 24-25 May JENS...you are a genius....i made a tidy profit on most of your tips that are above rating of confidence level 4.... keep it coming mate....thank you! amazingly all home teams won....lets see if viking can complete the entire monday blues for away teams

Re: Norway Tippeliga 24-25 May one interesting thing...i have live betting in my local. the odds on viking i 2,35 at half time. rosenborg are a man down, and the odds are still that big...is rosenborg really that good that they can get at least a draw with one man down???

one interesting thing...i have live betting in my local. the odds on viking i 2' date='35 at half time. rosenborg are a man down, and the odds are still that big...is rosenborg really that good that they can get at least a draw with one man down???[/quote'] i have the same question, and i answered by putting 50eu on viking to win, since i made some proftit todday. A man donwn and as Jenspm said , viking are in a great form 4-2-0 the record at home, and i hope they will make it 5-2-0 today

Re: Norway Tippeliga 24-25 May I don't have the chance to watch the game as the satellite is broken, but I see that Rosenborg have scored once already with a man down. 2.35 does seem extremely tempting, but as I said I can't see the game and therefore don't want to recommend anything.

Re: Norway Tippeliga 24-25 May Uugh, Rosenborg penalty in the 94th minute ruined a perfect day :( Oh well, I'm not complaining. Aalesund +1.62 Haugesund +4.68 Hønefoss +8.40 Kongsvinger +0.25 +5.25 Tromsø +5.50 Viking - Rosenborg draw -1.00 Total +24.45pts on the day :)

Just want to echo the congrats already posted here.What a great job today Jenspm.I didn't get on any of them...the joys of work...but as they say in Ireland MAITH AN FEAR(good man)....
hehe, cheers :)

Re: Norway Tippeliga 24-25 May A happy day it was Jens, nice to have you here ! Tomorrow two in form teams Lillestroem and Odd, that seem quite happy to keep scoring. It is interesting home side haven't won this fixture at home since 2003 ! some 6 or seven games ago. So I would not dare to bet on home win, overs seem quite likely, and both to score as well.

Re: Norway Tippeliga 24-25 May Cheers :) I think I'll stay away from tonight's game, very hard to predict. Everyone seems to be going hard on a Lillestrøm victory, but Odd's brilliant away record makes Lillestrøm's odds a bit too short for me. However, I think there might be value in Lillestrøm to beat the handicap at 3.05, might dabble a bit on that.