** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Eurovision Song Contest 2010 betting

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2010 betting

Germany will not wind up in the top 5, this Lena landmine has no experience and her English sucks... Just listen the song live! If the song will win ESC, I will run naked... THE MOST OVERRATED SONG FROM THE EUROVISION 2010! Too much publicity for nothing...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Armenia To Win The Competition @4.33 3/10 - Sportingbet :eyes Turkey To Win The Competition @10.00 2/10 - Sportingbet :eyes Georgia "To Finish In Top 10" @2.10 4/10 - Pinnacle :D Iceland "To Finish In Top 10" @1.87 7/10 Pinnacle :eyes Romania "To Finish In Top 10" @1.92 9/10 - Pinnacle :D Top Scandinavian Country - Iceland @2.75 5/10 Sportingbet :eyes Germany Finishing Position "1-3" @2.00 4/10 Sportingbet :D Germany Finishing Position "4-6" @4.00 4/10 Sportingbet :eyes Turkey Finishing Position "1-5" @2.20 7/10 Sportingbet :D Germany to beat Israel @1.56 7/10 Pinnacle :D Turkey to beat Greece @1.46 9/10 Pinnacle :D Romania to beat Georgia @1.66 7/10 Pinnacle :D Romania to beat Serbia @1.61 6/10 Pinnacle :D Good Luck All :)
@gazzyg Ty mate... You are so kind... Some profit gained (+20.42) , yes , but still it could be a more fair result for Azerbaijan and Armenia as well as Iceland... I'm happy though (just until next year) since my country became 2nd :) Congrats to Lena - Germany and anyone made some profit :)

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2010 betting Azerbaijan getting beaten might not have been completely unthinkable, but getting beaten by Germany certainly was for me. Not a particularly good Eurovision but at least Romania came top 10 for a break even result. Wish I'd taken top 4 too though, that was paying 40s earlier in the week :wall

Winner always hosts the following years. Norway won last year' date=' hence why they hosted it this year. It's a fairly big financial windfall to host it, which I guess is why Azerbaijan paid so much money to try and win this year.[/quote'] I know that! I'm saying they all get together and decide beforehand who will win and host next years. It does cost a lot to host though, I remember Ireland won it a few times close together and then entered shite cause they could not afford to host it again

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2010 betting I didn't have a favourite, because I don't bet this shitty contest, but from what I have listened, I have the feeling that the real winner was Romania... I mean, Germany's live performance was awful and Turkey got points from their neighbors. So I think Romania deserved the 1st place, very original song, excellent voices and many other things like piano...