** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Eurovision Song Contest 2010 betting

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2010 betting Germany will not wind up in the top 5, this Lena landmine has no experience and her English sucks... Just listen the song live! If the song will win ESC, I will run naked... THE MOST OVERRATED SONG FROM THE EUROVISION 2010! Too much publicity for nothing...

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2010 betting :welcome I have backed Turkey 9/1 e/w hills its a great song that sounds just like linkin park and is far better than anything else in it and also i have had a little saver on iceland 33/1 e/w Hills,This woman has a great voice and its a catchy tune. Good luck p.s I cant believe i am betting on this crap.

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2010 betting Some small and nice info ; The lady dancing behind in robot costume at Manga's performance is Nathalie Marrable. She is a talented actress and that's her web site ; http://www.nathaliemarrable.com/ What I found interesting is that she had a small role in 'Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (2009) where Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson acted... :gimme

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2010 betting Had a punt on a couple of the outsiders. Greece's is absolutely barmy but very memorable and is value at 6.0 for a Top 3 finish. Israel with the cute kid look about right at 3.7 for a Top 3, with huge value on the Albanian track at 8.2 for a Top 10. Best of luck with your choices tonight.:clap

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2010 betting

Personally I thought the singer of Magna needs some singling lessons.
First of all its "Manga", not Magna... Secondly, I guess MTV doesn't agree with you since Manga just won the Best European Act award at the MTV Europe Music Awards in November 2009. That was not the only award the band won in 2009 though, Manga has taken numerous other awards as well, including for the best video, the best band, the best song, the best album and the best performance.

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2010 betting I just found out that in 2003 where Turkey won the competition, on the day of the contest, bookmaker >William Hill's odds placed Russia as joint favorites to win the contest with Spain. Ireland, Slovenia, Estonia, Norway and Iceland were behind in third, fourth and joint fifth respectively. Austria, at 100-1, were favorites to finish last. So, it doesn't mean for sure that the same kind of surprise will happen again but maybe we should be aware that surprises are possible... [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurovision_Song_Contest_2003#cite_note-28]

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2010 betting I have money on Azerbaijan to win, and Israel saver, also Ireland top 10 4.1 and UK points total 1-6 at 3.55. Awful song but might get a token point or two from someone like Ireland!

First of all its "Manga", not Magna... Secondly, I guess MTV doesn't agree with you since Manga just won the Best European Act award at the MTV Europe Music Awards in November 2009. That was not the only award the band won in 2009 though, Manga has taken numerous other awards as well, including for the best video, the best band, the best song, the best album and the best performance.
Bros won a Smash Hit award, didn't make them any good. The lead singer was out of tune in the semi-final, IMO.

Ireland sounded not bad. Took 11.5 about top four finish. Looks like Greece have turned out a few Kebab shop waiters.
na is not Kebab shop waiters, is the Greek answer to Village People :lol You shall see, soon they have hit with We all go to A K R O P O L I S

na is not Kebab shop waiters, is the Greek answer to Village People :lol You shall see, soon they have hit with We all go to A K R O P O L I S
:rollin some bizarre voting even allowing for the politics. A travesty of a farce of a mockery of a sham. As someone once said.

Germany will not wind up in the top 5' date=' this Lena landmine has no experience and her English sucks... Just listen the song live! If the song will win ESC, I will run naked... THE MOST OVERRATED SONG FROM THE EUROVISION 2010! Too much publicity for nothing...
let me know when your planning it... I can make sure I haven't just eaten :rollin

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2010 betting No winner...except Yaman well done mate So widespread and early that I didn't even get to make any money.....had to place a chunk at 1-10 just to get my other stakes back.....oh well next year. What a disappointment..I can recall and hum just about all the last 10 years songs but this.....Meh!... doubt if I'll even remember it next week.

Germany will not wind up in the top 5, this Lena landmine has no experience and her English sucks... Just listen the song live! If the song will win ESC, I will run naked... THE MOST OVERRATED SONG FROM THE EUROVISION 2010! Too much publicity for nothing...
will we get a proof video or photo of that ;) :rollin:rollin:rollin