** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Charlie v Eddie £5 Weekly Challenge

Re: Charlie v Eddie £5 Weekly Challenge :loon SNAP i fancy those two aswell :loon You must have your lucky pants on Charlie i had a couple of bouncing bombs but they didn't bounce onto this thread:\ Enjoy the wedding mate:ok Do you want any of your £10 on the above nags? You better be quick if you do as i reckon Odds and Evens will go off a lot shorter.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Charlie v Eddie £5 Weekly Challenge Nice one mate. If you get message I'll go a fiver each way on evens and odds at best available price when you get this message. Main bet is already on ancien regime. Cheers mate and yes, when I saw Joseph henry I thanked my stars you hadn't posted it - well done again tho mate - your results on fins table is v impressive :ok

Re: Charlie v Eddie £5 Weekly Challenge Superb ride by the lad, just watched it back - strong! Thanks man, just glad to see we've managed to get a winner from the prize bets :cheers You've still five bombs to throw at me today so this week aint over yet!

Re: Charlie v Eddie £5 Weekly Challenge Bet 9 Chester 3.30: Global City 1pt win @ 10/1 Ladbrokes BOG Great chance if LTO run can be ignored. Jock is two from two for the stable in last 14 days and has the all important good draw. Entitled to come on for that LTO effort after few months off the track and if recapturing Meydan form could be right there at the finish. Big price IMO.

Re: Charlie v Eddie £5 Weekly Challenge OK here goes. 4.05 CHESTER SHOTLEY MAC WH 40/1 0.5 EW SJ Poor draw but softer ground will help has e/w chance and is overpriced imo. 4.05 0.5 rfc OPUS MAXIMUS/LUCKY DAN 5.10 CHESTER COSMIC SUN 12/1 SJ IPT WIN Better than last few runs a couple ibs drop and lower class may see a return to form. 2.00 MARKET RASEN PHOENIX EYE 0.5 E/W 20/1 SJ Trainer gets plenty of big priced winners. Horse is still on a pretty high mark but goes well at the track and decent e/w shout. Damn now best priced 20's from 33's:\ 5.00 NEWBURY~EFISTORM 20/1 O.5 E/W SJ Great old servant can pop up again off this mark. Jock has won on it.

Re: Charlie v Eddie £5 Weekly Challenge Bet 10 4.05 Chester: Imprimus Tagula 0.5pts e/w @ 20/1 PP BOG Yet to win over 7f on the turf but two wins over the trip on fibresand suggest the trip should pose no problems. Drawn well for prominent racing style, although on highest turf mark following win over 6f at Haydock on penultimate start the horse has won from a lot higher on the all weather so can win from this mark. 20/1 big price for this animal IMO.

Re: Charlie v Eddie £5 Weekly Challenge Week 9 - Bet 1 (Bet365 have just gone 14/1) 3.15 Ripon: Veiled Applause 0.5pts e/w @ 14/1 Bet365 BOG Previous C&D winner who is now very handily weighted as recent form has not been up to much. However stable striking a bit of form with 50% of last 25 runners being placed (3 winners) and with a positive jockey booking in Paul Hanagan looks a bit of value at 14/1.

Re: Charlie v Eddie £5 Weekly Challenge Bet 1 return: 1.1pts Bet 2 3.00 Catterick: Night Trade 1pt win @ 5/1 Bet365 BOG Looks a competitive race but think this horse has a great chance. Drops in grade from last few outings when running consistently well from higher marks. Has course form over 5f, ground conditions ideal and with decent apprentice on board claiming a further 5lbs a big run could be expected. Bet 3: Night Trade/Dancing Red Devil 0.5pts rev forecast Dancing Red Devil: another dropping in grade having been running well from similar and higher marks last couple of times and has to go close IMO.

Re: Charlie v Eddie £5 Weekly Challenge Bet 4: Catterick 4.00: Azygous 0.5pts e/w @ 20/1 Betfred BOG This horse looks overpriced IMO as is too dangerously well handicapped to ignore. Has won from a lot higher than this and has been competitive from higher recently. Has blinkers refitted after over 18 months without them and if they have the same affect as when first fitted (won), the horse should go very close. Each way value IMO - only neg is jockey who is yet to have a winner.

Re: Charlie v Eddie £5 Weekly Challenge

Bet 1 return: 1.1pts Bet 2 3.00 Catterick: Night Trade 1pt win @ 5/1 Bet365 BOG Looks a competitive race but think this horse has a great chance. Drops in grade from last few outings when running consistently well from higher marks. Has course form over 5f, ground conditions ideal and with decent apprentice on board claiming a further 5lbs a big run could be expected[/
:clap Your in top form buddy:clap

Re: Charlie v Eddie £5 Weekly Challenge Bet 5 4.50 Newcastle: Bravely 1pt win @ 11/1 Will Hill BOG Tim Easterby has his horses in decent shape at the minute and think this one has a great chance today. Has ran well at Newcastle on a number of occasions and with a first time eyeshield on today could leave recent form well behind. This a sizable drop in class and having plummeted down the handicap is now dangerously well treated having won from 14lbs higher this time last year.

Re: Charlie v Eddie £5 Weekly Challenge Bet 2

9.05 KEMPTON SOVEREIGNTY 25/1 SJ 0.5 E/W Fancy one of the rags here. Goes well here and last four wins have came at the track last two with tonight's female jock on and was drawn 1&2 on those occasions over the mile trip so can over come the coffin draw again tonight. Has decent e/w claims and i'm surprised at the generous price on offer.

Re: Charlie v Eddie £5 Weekly Challenge Bet 6: Sandown 7.20: Goose Green 1pt win at 16/1 Bet365 BOG Trainer in good form at the minute and this one is quite well handicapped on best form. Steps back to a mile for first time in quite a while but has winning form at the trip and will be staying on up the hill so worth a cheeky wee punt at 16/1.

Re: Charlie v Eddie £5 Weekly Challenge Bet 7 3.10 Lingfield: Kinigi 1pt win @ 12/1 Ladbrokes BOG Horse won from 7lbs higher last year on the fibresand at Southwell and although appears to save best form for that surface, hasn't had all that many starts on the polytrack and has never ran at Lingfield so can't say for sure that it definitely doesn't suit. Stable form is actually ok if you look at last 7 days with trainer having three winners. Has first time blinkers applied and Billy Cray (my hero) claiming what could be a very important 5lbs and worth every ounce of it. 12/1 could be large for a horse that looks potentially well treated.

Re: Charlie v Eddie £5 Weekly Challenge

Bet 8 3.00 Brighton: Alice Cullen: reasoning as per BBOTD 3.10 Lingfield: Kinigi: reasoning above Alice Cullen: 6/1 (laddies BOG) Kinigi: 12/1 (laddies BOG) 0.5pts e/w double
Sorry: approx odds: Win: 90/1 Place: 7.48/1