PokerIdol Events, $350 added + Guineas Festival Tickets & Paul Ross Bounty!

morlspin

PokerIdol Events, $350 added + Guineas Festival Tickets & Paul Ross Bounty!  

1. 1.

• Yes please
    • No Thanks
    • Im Not Sure Yet, Please Send Password Anyway

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 2 Exclusive Events with PokerIdol, $350 added + Guineas Festival Tickets Glad to see (almost) everyone had fun! @ teaulc all I can think of is if you had lots of sites open this might of effected your internet connection or CPU performance (BF, if I remember correctly, is a horrible system hogger). The Ongame software does require a newer system to run smoothly on. If you go to 'Settings' and turn off animations and avatars this can help performance. Sorry about the structure. The Scandies love their 'turbo freezeouts' which is the default structure. We can definitely change this for Tues, but the only problem is we may need to cancel the current tournament and re-enter it, meaning everyone would have to register again. This wont be done until tomorrow afternoon either. Would this be ok?

Re: 2 Exclusive Events with PokerIdol, $350 added + Guineas Festival Tickets The tourney had gone from the lobby by the time I got home tonight so couldn't check on the result, but now see it posted in winnings thread. Who won, as I don't recognise the alias of the winner? Edit: Just put on my PI glasses and worked out it must be Anita. :lol :clap Did someone sort out who everyone is, as there looks to be several aliases I don't recognise and which haven't been posted in the thread.

Re: 2 Exclusive Events with PokerIdol, $350 added + Guineas Festival Tickets

Did someone sort out who everyone is, as there looks to be several aliases I don't recognise and which haven't been posted in the thread.
I asked for a few alias's at the table tonight to which I got no reply (other than Burnley Joe), I fear that quite a few non-members got the password and if the new game is rescheduled we should set a new password to stop the strangers getting in! For BPP purposes Helen, there were 52 entrants! :ok

Re: 2 Exclusive Events with PokerIdol, $350 added + Guineas Festival Tickets Thanks Gaz, I'd forgotted about BPP. :$ Was just interested. :lol If the password has been passed around, they are usually freerollers, so possibly not interested in the buy-in tourney. Chris, can you let us know who you emailed the password to. Think we should probably have asked you not to do that, but appreciate that most of the forum mods weren't around today.

I asked for a few alias's at the table tonight to which I got no reply (other than Burnley Joe)
:$ I was too busy calling you a spelk, and saying your Mum had to read for you - I couldn't 'fess up as to who I was :tongue2 I wanted 'Nil Satis Nisi Optimum' but it was too long so abbreviated to 'nilsatnisopt' :ok

Chris, can you let us know who you emailed the password to. Think we should probably have asked you not to do that, but appreciate that most of the forum mods weren't around today.
I didn't give the password to anyone and would never of given it to non PL'ers. Were there definitely some randoms playing ?

Re: 2 Exclusive Events with PokerIdol, $350 added + Guineas Festival Tickets Guys I need to know ASAP if you want me to restart the tournament for tomorrow night (with a better structure)? Everyone will need to re-register and I'm worried some will not see it in time. We need 20 people for this one to run, so one or two missing it might cause some problems! Your guys call!

Guys I need to know ASAP if you want me to restart the tournament for tomorrow night (with a better structure)? Everyone will need to re-register and I'm worried some will not see it in time. We need 20 people for this one to run, so one or two missing it might cause some problems! Your guys call!
Chris, cant you just take note of the usernames and manually re-add them to the new event with new structure? It would be easier and ensures the original players are gonna still play, other sites on the network have done this for us and seems sensible this way :ok

don't forget you won the Guineas tickets too!
Guys, unless Stan James have an alternative - a free bet on the Guineas or a meeting nearer to me (Newcastle, York, Doncaster - I don't know if they sponsor other race meetings during they year) perhaps - I'm afraid I'll have to pass on the offer of the tickets. Been looking into it today and there's no way I can justify the cost of the travel, bets, food and drink etc etc unfortunately. The chance to go is much appreciated, and I would love to have gone, but it's not possible. Thanks again :ok

Guys, unless Stan James have an alternative - a free bet on the Guineas or a meeting nearer to me (Newcastle, York, Doncaster - I don't know if they sponsor other race meetings during they year) perhaps - I'm afraid I'll have to pass on the offer of the tickets. Been looking into it today and there's no way I can justify the cost of the travel, bets, food and drink etc etc unfortunately. The chance to go is much appreciated, and I would love to have gone, but it's not possible. Thanks again :ok
It's just the tickets mate, and they're not cheap either. ;) If you can't take the offer, then they go down to the next available behind you who can. :ok Who is that?

It's just the tickets mate, and they're not cheap either. ;) If you can't take the offer, then they go down to the next available behind you who can. :ok Who is that?
Adetrick was 2nd :ok

Re: PokerIdol Events, $350 added + Guineas Festival Tickets & Paul Ross Bounty!

Missed the freeroll' date=' but I'm up for the buy in game. Signed up through the link with the code supplied, nickname spitvenomx, or do I need a password?[/quote']Sent. :ok Alias was BAD113, no idea who that is on PL so unless anyone found out, they'll have to forfeit. 4th is GeordieGaz. 5th was Cramer. (There is a screen shot in the Winnings thread).

Re: PokerIdol Events, $350 added + Guineas Festival Tickets & Paul Ross Bounty! Avon, is the screenshot of the top 10? If so, there you go Paul :) About the structure guys, only Ongame can change this for us. We will speak to them first thing in the morning and try to sort it out. We can't add players manually, again only Ongame are able to do this. It all rests on how busy they are tomorrow, sometimes they are instant with their help, sometimes it takes a day or two. Many apologies if its not sorted. We did the 3k, 12mins that you are used too, but I should of mentioned our standard structures are pretty fast. Our next event can be as long as you like. Perhaps we can do a 2 nighter, play 6 hours one night and conclude it the next?

Re: PokerIdol Events, $350 added + Guineas Festival Tickets & Paul Ross Bounty! Out of interest, how long did the game yesterday actually last? Can't we live with the deep/turbo structure on this occasion for the $2 game. I'm not a turbo fan myself, but think it's good we that we play a variety of structures in our tourneys, after all, we do have some turbo freaks on here. (although he seems to still be AWOL). Is it going to put off anyone from actually playing?