** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Snooker: World Championships 2010

Re: Snooker: World Championships 2010 One for today - Neil Robertson - session 3 winner @ 2.32 on Betfair. Graeme Dott's been magnificent in this tournament but I felt his massive efforts finally caught up with him last night. He got out of the seesion 6-2, but he could easily have lost it 8-0 as Robertson was so in control at one point. In contrast, despite a few easy misses, I thought Robbo played some of his best snooker of the fortnight in that session and I think he'll be determined to push on here and open up an unassailable lead before the final session tonight. Backing against Dott has been a dangerous game in these past 2 weeks, and he could easily make me eat my words here, but I just think that he's running out of gas as his opponent comes into top form, and I'm not sure a good night's sleep will be enough to put him back in contention here.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Snooker: World Championships 2010 Last bet on the under 20.5 frames in the Robertson/Carter match won so that leaves me, at the end of the tournament, with a healthy profit of +22.89pts. That's from being over 10pts down early doors. Looks like a cracking finish tonight and I'm struggling to call the winner. No surprise to see a final frame shootout. Should be a great finish.

Re: Snooker: World Championships 2010

:clap Good stuff Russ. My final bet sums up my tournament - voided after only 6 frames were completed. What genius decided to start the session at 3pm? :sad
Cheers mate:ok Unlucky with the session bet:eyes. Looks like we could be in for a long, long evening:lol

One early one for the final. 3pts N.Robertson vs G.Dott - Over 20.5 50+ breaks 5/6 Blue Square I'm not really sure what sort of final to expect in truth but I think we'll get quite a few 50 breaks. Both scored really well in their semi final. Robertson made 11 50+ breaks and Dott a staggering 14 and they were semi finals which did go a bit scrappy at times, certainly Dott's did when the nerves and tension really set in last night. I think this could well be a close final and both have scored well through the tournament so if we get 32+ frames which I think we will then I think we'll get the required 21 50+ breaks in.
By my reckoning... There has been 20 50+ breaks and it's now 17-13 to Robertson... It's 12:41 Tuesday morning... And not surprisingly... Neither player can hold it together long enough to get a break in double figures!!! Please let there be 1 more 50 break before this is won!!! :hope

By my reckoning... There has been 20 50+ breaks and it's now 17-13 to Robertson... It's 12:41 Tuesday morning... And not surprisingly... Neither player can hold it together long enough to get a break in double figures!!! Please let there be 1 more 50 break before this is won!!! :hope
There it is. ;)

Re: Snooker: World Championships 2010 Lol... Someone was listening!! Just enough potable reds and just about held himself together to win it with a break of 53 !! Making 21 half centuries for the match... Unless of course... I can't count properly?!?!?

All bets so far 1.3 pts @ 20/1 - Mark Williams outright 0.5 pts @ 85/1 (betdaq)Peter Ebdon outright 4pts @ evens - Higgins to win 1st Quarter 2pts @13/1 (betdaq) - Robertson outright :cow 3 pts @ 2/1 - Ding to win 2nd Quarter 1 pt @ 5/1 - Carter to Win 2nd Quarter :cow 0.75 pts @ 31/1 (betdaq) Carter outright Total Outlay = 12.3 pts
+21.45 Also did lots of trading throughout the tournament. I find snooker a very good sport to trade on, very profitable at least, if you get in a good position early doors.

Re: Snooker: World Championships 2010 Kev I made it 20 half century breaks so have been kicking myself they didn't manage another one over that marathon! Paddy haven't paid out either on it so they must have it as 20, do you have proof that it was 21? Had quite a bit on it with an under 2.5 double so if it was 21 that would be great! Thanks Tom