1. 1.

• Yes Please!
    • No Thank You

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Virgin Poker League - Starts Wednesday 7th April

Same password as last month ? -as theres no Poll ?
there is now. ;) it is same password as last month but for anyone who has lost it or hasn't got it please post in the thread. I will be sending the password at around 11pm tonight :ok

Re: PL Virgin Poker League - Starts Wednesday 7th April Password has been sent out to everyone who has voted and also who voted for last months games. :ok There is an error in post 1 in that the final is in the virgin lobby for 28th April therefore looks as though there will only be 3 league games this month. Will get this confirmed and update post 1 when clarification is received. :ok

RB took down the title last month in the STT Final last week, can you defeat him this month?
I need to get there first :eyes
Start Time 8pm UK
2 hours (less than) to go, and only 5 in so far :sad
Final STT Wednesday 5th May Final has €100 added with €5 buy in
Not only is the date different in the lobby mate, but its showing as a freeroll again.

Re: PL Virgin Poker League - Starts Wednesday 7th April I've updated post 1 with the following:

League System - Top 2 in each weekly game to go to monthly final and 3 from the league who do not auto qualify gain entry to the 10 seater monthly final. All 3 scores will count. Also, new for this month, 1 place will be awarded randomly to a player who has played in all three league games who has not already qualified.
So another incentive for anyone who isn't already in tonight to get involved. :ok

Re: PL Virgin Poker League - Starts Wednesday 7th April unterslounge League (Real /Tournament ) Seat 1: wadhead (5931.00) Seat 2: PLSpurman (3300.00) Seat 3: HectorMcG (4405.00) Seat 4: Unknown (0.00) Seat 5: Drousy (6100.00) Seat 6: runadrum1 (5332.00) Seat 7: Unknown (0.00) Seat 8: rivrdu (2227.00) Seat 9: morlspin (2475.00) Seat 10: McGJunior (2175.00) rivrdu post SB 25.00 morlspin post BB 50.00 ** Deal ** wadhead [N/A, N/A] PLSpurman [N/A, N/A] HectorMcG [N/A, N/A] Drousy [N/A, N/A] runadrum1 [N/A, N/A] rivrdu [N/A, N/A] morlspin [As, Ac] McGJunior [N/A, N/A] *** Bet Round 1 *** McGJunior Fold wadhead Fold PLSpurman Fold HectorMcG Raise to 150.00 Drousy Raise to 431.00 runadrum1 Fold rivrdu Fold morlspin Raise to 712.00 HectorMcG Raise to 1343.00 Drousy All-in 6100.00 morlspin All-in 2475.00 HectorMcG All-in 4405.00 *** Flop(Board): *** : [Kc, 7s, 2s] *** Turn(Board): *** : [Kc, 7s, 2s, Jd] *** River(Board): *** : [Kc, 7s, 2s, Jd, 8d] *** Showdown *** : Rake: 0.00 Total Pot: 11310.00 wadhead Fold Win: 0.00 PLSpurman Fold Win: 0.00 HectorMcG [Kh, Kd] Three of a kind, kings Win: 11310.00 Drousy [Qd, Qc] Pair of queens Win: 0.00 runadrum1 Fold Win: 0.00 rivrdu Fold Win: 0.00 morlspin [As, Ac] Pair of aces Win: 0.00 McGJunior Fold Win: 0.00

As sick as it sounds I reckon I mighta got away from Kings there too! :loon
But you're a better player than me Gaz ;) I didn't like the Aces being there, but immediately thought "Ah well, side pot is decent - it could be worse" - and then .... :$

Re: PL Virgin Poker League - Starts Wednesday 7th April I think I should have folded, with the reraise from morls and more from McG...if I had waited a second longer and gone into timebank I reckon I would have folded...but the itchy finger bt me to it. Calling wasn't an option as I couldn't have played a flop without a Queen in it...so it was all-in or fold for me and I just went the wrong way. Super hand though.

Re: PL Virgin Poker League - Starts Wednesday 7th April :clap to VoJ and Gaz, very well played. Am very happy to have squeezed past the bubble as I wasn't looking to sharp at around 7/8 remaining. Hopefully will try again next week and cement my place on the FT :ok

In @ 11 Incurring the wrath of the woman tonight, by ignoring the fact that we have friends coming round :$
Shoulda written 'poker' on the calendar matey ;) 1 hour 20 to go, 13 in. Should be bigger than last time I reckon.

Re: PL Virgin Poker League - Starts Wednesday 7th April Table updated in post 1. Cracking game tonight with myself taking first place after an epic heads up with staffy and funkyb31 placing 3rd for the 2nd week on the trot. :clap As I had already qualified for the final with 2nd place in last weeks game, this means that there will now be 3 qualifiers from the league this month rather than two. :ok

As I had already qualified for the final with 2nd place in last weeks game' date=' this means that there will now be 3 qualifiers from the league this month rather than two. :ok[/quote'] Think it'll be 4 plus the wild card. Or 5 if you make top 2 again next week. :tongue2

Re: PL Virgin Poker League - Starts Wednesday 7th April Final League game tomorrow night. With four places still available into the final next week and also 1 wildcard there's still a lot of chances to qualify so hope to see lots of ya there! :hope Remember €25 added to tomorrow's game and the top 2 gain automatic qualification to the €100 final next week. :ok