** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

UEFA Europa League 8th of April

Re: UEFA Europa League 8th of April

what do u guys think about the Standard Liege - Hamburg over 2.5 and spanish game both to score??? ...not so sure about the Standart Liege v Hamburg over...could someone exept blackcrow give me an opinion? (blackrow nothing personal i just can see ur opinion a few inches upwards) :ok :cheers :ok
What do you think ? What's wrong with Blackcrow's opinion? I don't understand the point there.......:unsure

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think ? What's wrong with Blackcrow's opinion? I don't understand the point there.......:unsure
LOL.. My opinion is Hamburg to qualify and the game to end in a draw or Hamburg win. Lay Standard

Re: UEFA Europa League 8th of April ....i said someones else opinion cause i could already see his...didnt say that smth is wrong with it but wanted to know someones else to know wether it is similar...or totaly difrent....do u think that over in that match is a good pick??? :dude

Re: UEFA Europa League 8th of April Liverpool v Benfica - Benfica To Qualify @ 6/5 SJ Similar situation to United last night for Liverpool but I think they'll also struggle to progress, Benfica have the firepower going forward to score goals and the Liverpool defence is questionable, yes Liverpool have stars such as Gerrard & Torres but they've disappointed in big games this season before. Benfica shouldn't sit back they should look to attack also, if they do this, I fancy them to make it through.

Re: UEFA Europa League 8th of April I think that is an excellent rationale from Vilamoura regarding the Wolfsburg game. 1.68 is a little bit short for my liking too. To pick out the both teams to score bet at a better price is the better option I'd say. I wish Betfair wasn't so crap at the corner bets offered. They never have any AH corner related bets. The corner markets mentioned in favour of W'burg look particularly tempting.

Re: UEFA Europa League 8th of April Hi everyone, im really liking the look of Wolfsberg to win the match. Fulham's poor away record has already been highlighted and the 2-0 loss at Hull recently underlines their poor away record. Im going to have my winnings from last nights Bordeaux win on Wolfsberg, regardless of whether Zamora starts or not. IMO the loss of Dempsey is a much bigger concern because it was no coincedence that when he was out injured for a period this season Fulhams results suffered. He came bach to score THAT goal against Juventus and get Fulham to this stage. Im very confident that Wolfsberg will win this one, probably not easily as Fulham are a stuborn side, but they will get the win. In the first leg Dzeko was a massive threat but the power and pace of Grafite will also cause problems. Add a creative midfield and i think they will have too much firepower for Fulham. Good Luck all:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope

....i said someones else opinion cause i could already see his...didnt say that smth is wrong with it but wanted to know someones else to know wether it is similar...or totaly difrent....do u think that over in that match is a good pick??? :dude
Fair enough. As you can see, I think there were earlier posts on the potential for there to be quite a few goals in the Europa league tonight. The most important thing is what YOU think with regards to this game though :ok You must think that there is a good chance of this game going over 2.5 goals to mention it? My opinion is that these Europa league games have been very hard to call. Especially when a side is odds on, so betting on the total goals may appeal.

Fair enough. As you can see, I think there were earlier posts on the potential for there to be quite a few goals in the Europa league tonight. The most important thing is what YOU think with regards to this game though :ok You must think that there is a good chance of this game going over 2.5 goals to mention it? My opinion is that these Europa league games have been very hard to call. Especially when a side is odds on, so betting on the total goals may appeal.
I think I gonna a stick with the Spanish both team to score bet....that one is a safer one imo....and maybe some live betting on the Liverpool game....anyway wish u luck with your corners :hope

Re: UEFA Europa League 8th of April I have mulled the Benfica v Liverpool game over all day and I have decided its a BIG no bet! I can see a whole host of outcomes here and rather than sit with butterflies in my stomach, I'm going to relax and enjoy the game. :) I have however gone in medium on Wolfsburg to beat Fulham who have not won in their last eight games on the road in all competitions and have just two wins in seven European matches away from home (v Basle and FC Veta). Wolfsburg seem to be coming into form in their domestic league and with Fulhams injury problems, I can see the Germans winning. I think if it wasn't for the fact tehy are an English team, the odds would be a lot longer, I just don't trust Fulham away from home, just SEVEN wins from FIFTY FOUR games in the EPL over the last 3 seasons (including this one) says it all for me. Wolfsburg to Win @ 1.66

Re: UEFA Europa League 8th of April Liverpool - Benfica 1 @ 1.6 188Bet Liverpool is in mustwin position, losing 1-2 in Portugal. They play well in first leg, but the red card of Babel changed everything. In Premier League It's already very difficult to fight for the 4th place, but spot in League Europa looks pretty sure,, according to their easy games to the end of the regular season. So I think they will try to make happy their fans with League Europa cup. Torres is fir and will start today. Benfica is six points clear in front of Porto in Liga Sagres and probably will lift the trophy in the end of the season. The eagles won once away from home this season in the elimination phase - 2-1 away win to Marseille and qualified for this stage. They have talanted players like Cardozo, Di Maria, Saviola but the quality of the squad is far away from Liverpool's one.

Taking liverpool to qualify at 1.83. Liverpool home form speaks for itself.Won last 2 in europe at home and last 8 home games in the league.Havent drawn or lost at anfield in the league or europe since defeat to arsenal last year. Liverpool are missing babel and insUa for this game.This is a blessing in disguise because these tow players are liabilities.Insua has been poor defensively all season,hopefully rafa plays agger at leftback.Babel is an awful winger ,he has the touch of a rapist and is so one footed its unbelievable.Rafa will be forced to play benyanoun who is a much better attacking threat. Benfica showed in the first leg that they are poor defensively and i expect torres and gerrard to run them ragged. If anyone is going to score today for liverpool its going to be their two best players ,torres and gerrard.So going to be betting torres anytime goalscorer at 1.75 and gerrard at 2.62. :hope:beer
What :spank Liverpool is not all about Torres and Gerrard. Insua is still young and learning his game too much pressure has been applied on the boy. Babel 1st touch can be dodgy at times but when ask to play on left all the time when clearly hes does not have a left foot and could me much better up top instead of on the wings and in my eyes hes our best player along side Gerarrd an Torres. Also Yossi ain't been fit an not in good form so don't expect to much from him. ;)

Hi everyone, im really liking the look of Wolfsberg to win the match. Fulham's poor away record has already been highlighted and the 2-0 loss at Hull recently underlines their poor away record. Im going to have my winnings from last nights Bordeaux win on Wolfsberg, regardless of whether Zamora starts or not. IMO the loss of Dempsey is a much bigger concern because it was no coincedence that when he was out injured for a period this season Fulhams results suffered. He came bach to score THAT goal against Juventus and get Fulham to this stage. Im very confident that Wolfsberg will win this one, probably not easily as Fulham are a stuborn side, but they will get the win. In the first leg Dzeko was a massive threat but the power and pace of Grafite will also cause problems. Add a creative midfield and i think they will have too much firepower for Fulham. Good Luck all:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope
totally agreed.... Home win for me :hope

Re: UEFA Europa League 8th of April Alot of Peeps going for Wolfsburg tonight and Liverpool. Isn't that the same team that Lost to Man Utd reserves not so long ago in Germany. Owen getting a hat trick against them, or is that another team i'm thinking of..? I'm just waiting for the Team sheets, It's too early to decide on any of these games. All the teams are pretty close in terms of quality.

Re: UEFA Europa League 8th of April Liverpool to qualify during Extra Time is tempting at 14/1, but I still think they'll sort Benfica out in normal time as long as no one is sent off again. They were looking pretty comfortable in Portugal when they had 11 men so I think they'll win pretty comfortably tonight, esecially if Torres turns up (he was quiet in the first leg). I'm going for Liverpool on a -1 and a Wolfsburg win which is 4/1 on the double at Paddy Power.

im going for two home wins which are: WOLFSBURG at 4/6 1pt (ladbrokes) ATLETICO MADRID at 11/10 1pt (ladbrokes) DOUBLE at 3.50 :)
:welcome to the PL flipkick. Any reasoning for those picks? Would help others to decide whether to follow you in or not. :ok

Wolfsburg v Fulham - Dzeko to score Evens – WilliamHill £10 Potential Winnings - £ 10

Wolfsburg V Fulham - Wolfsburg home win 4/6 - Betfred £60 Potential Winnings - £40

Atletico Madrid V Valencia - Both teams to score 1/2 - Bet365 £40 Potential winnings - £20

Barrow V Kidderminster - Barrow home win 5/4 - Betfred £37.88 Potential winnings - £47.35

:hope
This is neither use nor ornament to anyone, mate.

I made a slight LAY of Fulham too at 2.52. But if Fulham score again' date=' its game over..[/quote'] ...not watching the match based on the game play how big is a chance for a home win in your opinion??? :cow

Re: UEFA Europa League 8th of April im not saying wolfsburg wont score - but they need 2 and gives fulham a good chance to get one on break as the game goes on. zamora looking hot - i wud leave it till half time at least...

Taking liverpool to qualify at 1.83. Liverpool home form speaks for itself.Won last 2 in europe at home and last 8 home games in the league.Havent drawn or lost at anfield in the league or europe since defeat to arsenal last year. Liverpool are missing babel and insUa for this game.This is a blessing in disguise because these tow players are liabilities.Insua has been poor defensively all season,hopefully rafa plays agger at leftback.Babel is an awful winger ,he has the touch of a rapist and is so one footed its unbelievable.Rafa will be forced to play benyanoun who is a much better attacking threat. Benfica showed in the first leg that they are poor defensively and i expect torres and gerrard to run them ragged. If anyone is going to score today for liverpool its going to be their two best players ,torres and gerrard.So going to be betting torres anytime goalscorer at 1.75 and gerrard at 2.62. :hope:beer
Easy money :notworthy:beer

Re: UEFA Europa League 8th of April Atletico Madrid :@ Kicking myself over this bet. Originally went with the under after some forumites observations and some stats that pointed to a low scoring game (AM defensively good at home while Valencia struggles to score away). Then changed my mind and went for the home win. Well done to those who got the under. Nice pick at very good odds Liverpool -1.5 @ 2.72 :D Great result. European pedigree and experience counts in the business end of this competition. With Rafe playing for this trophy, they are hard to beat at home. Now Torres up against his old side Liverpool + Anfield in the second leg = Magic European nights :ok Standard Liege - Hamburg over 2.5 @ 1.83 :D Hamburg looking to play in the final as they host it but Fulham will have their say about it Wolfsburg - Fulham over 3.5 :@ Great result for Fulham. Expected goals but Hodgson got his tactics right