Full Tilt $12k WSOP Super Sat every Sunday - Buy in £1+10c - 5 seats gtd

GaF

The $1 Main Event Seat One dollar is all you need to win a seat at the biggest live poker tournament in the world – the 2010 World Series of Poker* Main Event. Go from $1 to $12,000 At Full Tilt Poker, you can turn $1 into a $12K Main Event Prize Package with our $1 Main Event Seat tournaments. Taking place at 13:30 ET (18:30 GMT) each Sunday from April 4th through June 27th, at least five prize packages will be awarded per tournament. You can buy in directly for $1 + $0.10, or satellite your way in for as little as $0.30 or 30 Full Tilt Points.

Re: Full Tilt $12k WSOP Super Sat every Sunday - Buy in £1+10c - 5 seats gtd

the question is: will there be more or less than 12' date='000 entrants? :tongue2[/quote'] Do you mean 60,000? :tongue2 59,999 and there is an overlay* :lol :lol * Excluding tournament fees

Re: Full Tilt $12k WSOP Super Sat every Sunday - Buy in £1+10c - 5 seats gtd Worth adding that if there is an overlay and you get rakeback, then they deduct the overlay from your rakeback! I'm not sure FT often get over 60,000 do they? Especially for a weekly event. I suppose top 5 is a big ask in a field of 60,000 :lol :lol :lol

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Full Tilt $12k WSOP Super Sat every Sunday - Buy in £1+10c - 5 seats gtd Def. a big ask! It became a real crapshoot once the blinds got high but what I will say was that the standard was terrible and that if you can chip up early with a table of no shows then it can take some of the later variance away. Anyway, am deep and itm in the double deuce after satelliting in for $5 so hopefully a nice profit will cheer me up!

Re: Full Tilt $12k WSOP Super Sat every Sunday - Buy in £1+10c - 5 seats gtd Finished up with 30,250 runners. 1st break, I'm 4585/9567 - about 1000 under the average chipstack, but it's a bit of a hairy one - some wild play :ok

Re: Full Tilt $12k WSOP Super Sat every Sunday - Buy in £1+10c - 5 seats gtd My aim is to get eliminated in an interesting way every week. Last week, my KK v KK lost to a flush. This week, my 22 v KJ lost when quad aces on the board counterfeited me. Any suggestions for next week?

Re: Full Tilt $12k WSOP Super Sat every Sunday - Buy in £1+10c - 5 seats gtd

I'll go for flopping a straight flush, holding 7h8h on a 9h10hJh board, called by Ah2h, then Qh and Kh come on turn and river (not sure which way round though)

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Full Tilt $12k WSOP Super Sat every Sunday - Buy in £1+10c - 5 seats gtd 26,258 and rising this week, but late reg still available - good overlay for the "needle in a haystack" gamblers

• 3 weeks later...