PGA Golf - The Masters 2010 - Augusta - Thurs 08 April - Sun 11 April

Re: PGA Golf - The Masters 2010 - Augusta - Thurs 08 April - Sun 11 April pity Kim couldnt put another birdie in that last 2 holes my ew tip has come in but i took a bit of the high odds available this morning and couldnt believe it when he started his charge, possibly a future winner iMO

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PGA Golf - The Masters 2010 - Augusta - Thurs 08 April - Sun 11 April Very frustrating end with Haas finishing 2nd of the debutants and 3 out of 4 outright picks finishing in the top 10 - 6th, 8th and 10th so no e/w payouts! Just the way it goes sometimes. Phil going up the final hole with a 2shot lead at the moment - fair play to him, his weekend play has been pretty atrocious in the last weeks but has looked back to his best this week. His putting has been superb and his driving has been a lot better than usual. Maybe it's his year for the US Open? Who knows. Very interesting week and a lot of pointers for next year...looking forward to it already!

Re: PGA Golf - The Masters 2010 - Augusta - Thurs 08 April - Sun 11 April Well Done to Michelson....I always thought he would have a chance of winning the Masters this week but had my doubts but he really has mastered this coarse....Full Credit to Westwood and Kim who always kept going....Their days will come...

Re: PGA Golf - The Masters 2010 - Augusta - Thurs 08 April - Sun 11 April Anthony Kim Here is a golfer coming into form at the right time of the season. A very agressive player who can pull a shot out of nothing. He is currently playing above the PGA scoring average in terms of driving distance by 11yds, scoring average of 69.5, GIR and also scrambling. Important also that putts per round is currently at 28.7. Positions so far this year are T33, T24, T22, 2nd & 1st. Currently ranked 4th in the PGA scoring charts. Was tied 20 at -2 as a rookie here last year. Bets Win 40/1 Stan James 1.5pt ew - 3rd :ok Top 10 3/1 Stan James 3pts :ok 16.5 + 12 = 28.5pts return on the outrights Profit of 3.5pts (25pts staked) well done to anyone on Mickelson, he is one golfer i never seem to get right as he always has a chance here. Kim for me next year although he wont be that price again !