** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

lay of the day - sat 20th march

Re: lay of the day - sat 20th march 5.20 Lingfield: Ancient Times 1pt place lay Two available places here today and two very strong favourites IMO so will be surprised if anything else threatens them to be honest. The lay has only shown moderate form to date and would need to improve significantly to trouble the principals so therefore I will lay for a place.

Re: lay of the day - sat 20th march CAPTIVE AUDIENCE 2.30 Ffos Las. All talk this morning points to a wlk over to be fair, but if going by the bare facts, then around 4/7 is too short in context. The Barry Geraghty factor has kicked in at Ffos Las today, and although he may walk away with a few winners, this one is far too short. Jumping errors need to be kept at a minimum against a few of his rivals and with them also being open to a bit of improvement and expected to well in their careers, I think this favourite is worth taking on at such a short price.

Re: lay of the day - sat 20th march 2.30 Ffos Las PLACE LAY: Shoegazer Baring accidents, odds-on favourite Captive Audience should take one of the two available places. Jadhere and Oursininlaw look the best of the others and Shoegazer is value to lay at around 5/4.

Re: lay of the day - sat 20th march 4.45 Ling - Matsunosoke - win lay Not very brave of me to pick a fairly big priced one but he is currently 3rd fave Been over to Dubai where he didn't perform very well and I just wonder if he needs things to fall his way nowadays as he's getting on in years. His last couple of wins have been at 6F here and over the stiffer 5F at Wolves. I think this 5F here might be a bit sharp for him now. Comes with a late run, but can he get going in time to reach the front runners ?