Russian Premier 12-14/3

Friday 12 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CSKA Moscow v Amkar Perm (16:00 GMT) 1.53 4.2 8.6 100.80 %
Saturday 13 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Krylia Sovetov Samara v Zenit Saint-Petersburg (10:00 GMT) 6.4 4.2 1.66 99.43 %
maximize.gif Anzhi Makhachkala v Spartak Nalchik (12:15 GMT) 2.45 3.2 3.35 101.92 %
maximize.gif FK Rostov v Tom Tomsk (14:30 GMT) 2.3 3.2 3.95 100.04 %
Sunday 14 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Sibir Novosibirsk v Terek Grozny (08:30 GMT) 2.6 3.1 3.05 103.51 %
maximize.gif Rubin Kazan v Lokomotiv Moscow (11:00 GMT) 2.2 3.35 3.75 101.97 %
maximize.gif Alania Vladikavkaz v Saturn Moscow Region (13:15 GMT) 2.7 3.2 3.05 101.07 %
maximize.gif Spartak Moscow v Dynamo Moscow (16:00 GMT) 2.25 3.2 3.75 102.36 %

Re: Russian Premier 12-14/3 First round. lets go, friends! Nice preview (russian language) fo Russian PL here - http://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/evroobzor/70651.html robo-translate - here - http://www.translate.ru/links/800df525 The short resume from this preview: Rubin Kazan - 1-4 place. Fine organized team with good midf and defs. Main squad from last season (has left only main striker) Spartak Moscow 1-6 place. Young team. Main problem - worst goalkeeper and not stable young players Zenit Saint-Petersburg - 1-3. As Rubin saved main squad from last season. With high-class midfilders and 2 nice keepers have main problem - not star attack. Lokomotiv Moscow - 1-5. Many good midfilders and clever coach. Main problems - new leaders in team and probably weak mutual understanding in start rounds. CSKA Moscow - 1-3. Main problem - club havent good 'goalie' striker. Saturn Moscow Region - 6-8. Old squad, Hard nut stable team. Dynamo Moscow - 3-6. Probably grand club in future, but now team not ready for medals. Tom Tomsk - 8-12. Havent many changes in squad and will be as last year - not bad at home games even vs leaders. Weakest line - attack. Krylia Sovetov Samara - 10-14. With FC Moscow almost crushed in this winter, but has help from political leaders. For KS yesterday prolonged trasfer period in Russia till Aprill (old date - 11 march). For me - KS is candidate for lower division, but political support may help to KS keep place in PL. In sparring winters matches KS was very weak. Spartak Nalchik - 13-15. Every seasons Nalchik build new team. Main players left club. In this year situation replay. Terek Grozny - 10-14. Main problem - havent leaders and weak defenders. Amkar Perm - 9-13. Havent stars but have nice defs and coach whos like defs tactic. Nice team for under 2.5 FK Rostov - 8-12. Good team for middle table. For me - nice for home bets. Anzhi Makhachkala - 14-16. Some leaders left team. Main squad weak for PL. Sibir Novosibirsk - 12-15. Nice keeper and this all. Lucky coach. Alania Vladikavkaz - 13-16. Weak team for PL. Wait many goals in home games. Team have many exacting fans. This champ probably will have still the big distinctions between leaders and outsiders in comparison with last year and i wait some more crush home favorite victorys in matches between 'Big Six" teams (Rubin, Spartak M, Zenit, Lokomotiv, CSKA and Dinamo M) and "Little Five" Teams (Anzhi, Sibir, Alania, Sp. Nalchik, KS). Second moment - 4 kavkazian teams (Terek, Sp. Nalchik, Alania, Anzhi) - many peoples wait some fishy matches beetwen this teams. And at last - Krylia Sovetov Samara. The political decision for a team have defined sponsors whos support some other PL teams - for example Lokomotiv, Dinamo, Rubin, Zenit. For me no-bet-games beetwen KS and this teams. Good luck! :cash

Re: Russian Premier 12-14/3 I don't agree about CSKA Sergey. I think they have good squad and few players that can score: Guilherme,Krasic,Honda,Necid I think they just need better coach and some time so all 11 can play as one team.

Re: Russian Premier 12-14/3

I don't agree about CSKA Sergey. I think they have good squad and few players that can score: Guilherme,Krasic,Honda,Necid I think they just need better coach and some time so all 11 can play as one team.
CSKA today really had problems to go through tough defense like Amkar built, they failed to win lots of this kind of matches last year, seems they don't have a sword to cut the defense, and they let Wagner Love to go :eyes I think he is the one they needed today. for tomorrow matches: Krylia - Zenit Here Krylia with fianncial problems and still not confirmed squad and Zenit with champions ambitions. Market reacted already very much on that fact and opened 0.75 dropped much already. Krylia are in bad mood and position now, club officials ask the players who are not confiirmed yet to stay and not try to find another job yet. The team had a training camp in Turkey and surprisingly when they came back fans met them at the airport, what they did not do last season making boikots to the club and not going to the matches when they played awfull. This is indeed greate psychological boost for the team. Besides pressure, they also have adventage in morale, because today nobody expects their win over Zenit, the eyes will be on them in order to see how the current situation affected the team and probably on the opening match the stadium will be full. Bad news are that two youngster who were planned to put in the squad got injured yesterday in reserve's match. Zenit kept the main squad and added some more guys but not very loud transfers from them except the manager position - Luciano Spaletti. Squad is great, budget - biggest in Russia, coach experienced and famous, but still don't know what to expect from Italian in Russia. Usually foreingers fail to hit high aims in club level (except Berdiev, who can be considered as semi-foreigner, Turkmen but from USSR anyway :D ). Zenit is traveling with the weakend squad for the opening match too: suspended Hust, injured Meira, Krizhanac, Shirley. For me it is hard to pick the handicap here, but the goal line can be tried with low stakes. I am taking over 2.25 @1.91 at SBO 2/10. P.S. one more bad news for Samara, club board resigned and tomorrow the club have no chefs any more. copy.png

First round. lets go, friends! Nice preview (russian language) fo Russian PL here - http://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/evroobzor/70651.html robo-translate - here - http://www.translate.ru/links/800df525 The short resume from this preview: Rubin Kazan - 1-4 place. Fine organized team with good midf and defs. Main squad from last season (has left only main striker) Spartak Moscow 1-6 place. Young team. Main problem - worst goalkeeper and not stable young players Zenit Saint-Petersburg - 1-3. As Rubin saved main squad from last season. With high-class midfilders and 2 nice keepers have main problem - not star attack. Lokomotiv Moscow - 1-5. Many good midfilders and clever coach. Main problems - new leaders in team and probably weak mutual understanding in start rounds. CSKA Moscow - 1-3. Main problem - club havent good 'goalie' striker. Saturn Moscow Region - 6-8. Old squad, Hard nut stable team. Dynamo Moscow - 3-6. Probably grand club in future, but now team not ready for medals. Tom Tomsk - 8-12. Havent many changes in squad and will be as last year - not bad at home games even vs leaders. Weakest line - attack. Krylia Sovetov Samara - 10-14. With FC Moscow almost crushed in this winter, but has help from political leaders. For KS yesterday prolonged trasfer period in Russia till Aprill (old date - 11 march). For me - KS is candidate for lower division, but political support may help to KS keep place in PL. In sparring winters matches KS was very weak. Spartak Nalchik - 13-15. Every seasons Nalchik build new team. Main players left club. In this year situation replay. Terek Grozny - 10-14. Main problem - havent leaders and weak defenders. Amkar Perm - 9-13. Havent stars but have nice defs and coach whos like defs tactic. Nice team for under 2.5 FK Rostov - 8-12. Good team for middle table. For me - nice for home bets. Anzhi Makhachkala - 14-16. Some leaders left team. Main squad weak for PL. Sibir Novosibirsk - 12-15. Nice keeper and this all. Lucky coach. Alania Vladikavkaz - 13-16. Weak team for PL. Wait many goals in home games. Team have many exacting fans. This champ probably will have still the big distinctions between leaders and outsiders in comparison with last year and i wait some more crush home favorite victorys in matches between 'Big Six" teams (Rubin, Spartak M, Zenit, Lokomotiv, CSKA and Dinamo M) and "Little Five" Teams (Anzhi, Sibir, Alania, Sp. Nalchik, KS). Second moment - 4 kavkazian teams (Terek, Sp. Nalchik, Alania, Anzhi) - many peoples wait some fishy matches beetwen this teams. And at last - Krylia Sovetov Samara. The political decision for a team have defined sponsors whos support some other PL teams - for example Lokomotiv, Dinamo, Rubin, Zenit. For me no-bet-games beetwen KS and this teams. Good luck! :cash
CSKA today really had problems to go through tough defense like Amkar built, they failed to win lots of this kind of matches last year, seems they don't have a sword to cut the defense, and they let Wagner Love to go :eyes I think he is the one they needed today. for tomorrow matches: Krylia - Zenit Here Krylia with fianncial problems and still not confirmed squad and Zenit with champions ambitions. Market reacted already very much on that fact and opened 0.75 dropped much already. Krylia are in bad mood and position now, club officials ask the players who are not confiirmed yet to stay and not try to find another job yet. The team had a training camp in Turkey and surprisingly when they came back fans met them at the airport, what they did not do last season making boikots to the club and not going to the matches when they played awfull. This is indeed greate psychological boost for the team. Besides pressure, they also have adventage in morale, because today nobody expects their win over Zenit, the eyes will be on them in order to see how the current situation affected the team and probably on the opening match the stadium will be full. Bad news are that two youngster who were planned to put in the squad got injured yesterday in reserve's match. Zenit kept the main squad and added some more guys but not very loud transfers from them except the manager position - Luciano Spaletti. Squad is great, budget - biggest in Russia, coach experienced and famous, but still don't know what to expect from Italian in Russia. Usually foreingers fail to hit high aims in club level (except Berdiev, who can be considered as semi-foreigner, Turkmen but from USSR anyway :D ). Zenit is traveling with the weakend squad for the opening match too: suspended Hust, injured Meira, Krizhanac, Shirley. For me it is hard to pick the handicap here, but the goal line can be tried with low stakes. I am taking over 2.25 @1.91 at SBO 2/10. P.S. one more bad news for Samara, club board resigned and tomorrow the club have no chefs any more. copy.png
Great quality of posts guys, we need more of your friends over here. ;)

First round. lets go, friends! Nice preview (russian language) fo Russian PL here - http://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/evroobzor/70651.html robo-translate - here - http://www.translate.ru/links/800df525 The short resume from this preview: Rubin Kazan - 1-4 place. Fine organized team with good midf and defs. Main squad from last season (has left only main striker) Spartak Moscow 1-6 place. Young team. Main problem - worst goalkeeper and not stable young players Zenit Saint-Petersburg - 1-3. As Rubin saved main squad from last season. With high-class midfilders and 2 nice keepers have main problem - not star attack. Lokomotiv Moscow - 1-5. Many good midfilders and clever coach. Main problems - new leaders in team and probably weak mutual understanding in start rounds. CSKA Moscow - 1-3. Main problem - club havent good 'goalie' striker. Saturn Moscow Region - 6-8. Old squad, Hard nut stable team. Dynamo Moscow - 3-6. Probably grand club in future, but now team not ready for medals. Tom Tomsk - 8-12. Havent many changes in squad and will be as last year - not bad at home games even vs leaders. Weakest line - attack. Krylia Sovetov Samara - 10-14. With FC Moscow almost crushed in this winter, but has help from political leaders. For KS yesterday prolonged trasfer period in Russia till Aprill (old date - 11 march). For me - KS is candidate for lower division, but political support may help to KS keep place in PL. In sparring winters matches KS was very weak. Spartak Nalchik - 13-15. Every seasons Nalchik build new team. Main players left club. In this year situation replay. Terek Grozny - 10-14. Main problem - havent leaders and weak defenders. Amkar Perm - 9-13. Havent stars but have nice defs and coach whos like defs tactic. Nice team for under 2.5 FK Rostov - 8-12. Good team for middle table. For me - nice for home bets. Anzhi Makhachkala - 14-16. Some leaders left team. Main squad weak for PL. Sibir Novosibirsk - 12-15. Nice keeper and this all. Lucky coach. Alania Vladikavkaz - 13-16. Weak team for PL. Wait many goals in home games. Team have many exacting fans. This champ probably will have still the big distinctions between leaders and outsiders in comparison with last year and i wait some more crush home favorite victorys in matches between 'Big Six" teams (Rubin, Spartak M, Zenit, Lokomotiv, CSKA and Dinamo M) and "Little Five" Teams (Anzhi, Sibir, Alania, Sp. Nalchik, KS). Second moment - 4 kavkazian teams (Terek, Sp. Nalchik, Alania, Anzhi) - many peoples wait some fishy matches beetwen this teams. And at last - Krylia Sovetov Samara. The political decision for a team have defined sponsors whos support some other PL teams - for example Lokomotiv, Dinamo, Rubin, Zenit. For me no-bet-games beetwen KS and this teams. Good luck! :cash
Valuable input here, mate:ok

Re: Russian Premier 12-14/3 think rubin should win this quite comfortable, although the head2 head in this fixture alternates and it is lokomotivs turn im thinking that the timing of this game should lead to a home win rubin have added a couple of quality players but losing their top scorer who was voted russias player of the year could affect the amount of goals that they score, but it wont stop them pushing for the title again. seeing they beat cska and have had a good workout against wolfsburg i just cant see lokomotiv being anywhere near as fit as this rubin squad this normally happens at the start of a season when teams have been playing in the intertoto cup they nearly always start the season better than their odds reflect, again the 23/10 with bet 365 is a really tasty price but ive gone with the 2-0 or 3-1