Seven Golden Rules

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Seven Golden Rules Clonmel 17:05 Flemensford F/c 9/2...-10 Ffos Las 14:35 Horsford F/c 9/4 ...-10 Kempton 18:00 Isitcozimcool F/c 3/1...+38 Southwell 16:05 Where's Reiley F/c 4/1...+54 16:40 Young Gladiator F/c 7/2...-10 total stake = 530 total profit = +335.95 total yield = 63.39% strike rate = 18/53 = 33.96% :nana:nana:nana:nana

Re: Seven Golden Rules Have you had a look at weights Dannkez? The 2 winners from today were both under penalty. The 3 losers weren't. Just something I've been looking at recently. Not sure how many in the thread have been under penalty, but it could be worth looking into.

Re: Seven Golden Rules

Have you had a look at weights Dannkez? The 2 winners from today were both under penalty. The 3 losers weren't. Just something I've been looking at recently. Not sure how many in the thread have been under penalty' date=' but it could be worth looking into.[/quote'] Hi Raz, yeh its a good point and im already looking at the weights criteria in my selections. to be honest out of 5 selections, i would only expect 2 to win, just glad it was 2 of the higher priced:D

Hi Raz' date=' yeh its a good point and im already looking at the weights criteria in my selections. to be honest out of 5 selections, i would only expect 2 to win, just glad it was 2 of the higher priced:D[/quote'] Yeah understandably, Pipers Piping and Kames Park are both under a penalty tomorrow, so we can see how that goes. I was shocked when Where's Reilley won but 4/1 is a good winner :clap

Have you had a look at weights Dannkez? The 2 winners from today were both under penalty. The 3 losers weren't. Just something I've been looking at recently. Not sure how many in the thread have been under penalty' date=' but it could be worth looking into.[/quote']It's bizarre, as in my CD system most of those under penalty seemed to be losers, which is why they get excluded from being selections.

It's bizarre' date=' as in my CD system most of those under penalty seemed to be losers, which is why they get excluded from being selections.[/quote'] Yeah I thought that could be the case too, it is probably worth finding out whether those with or without a penalty are giving the winners and consider dropping one.

Re: Seven Golden Rules Pre 9am selections FAIRYHOUSE 14:35 POLITEO 15:05 HUGHIES GREY LINGFIELD 15:55 OFFICER IN COMMAND UTTOXETER 16:05 KARKY SCHULTZ I wont get chance to post the forecasts tomorrow so when i post results later tomorrow, i will remove for the purposes of the system those that the RP forecasted out of the odds range :hope:hope