List of racing links

DM99

Just had an idea that it would be worthwhile to have a sticky of all of the informational horse racing links up the top where they can easily be accessed. Going through the threads there are a lot of resources that appear once or twice and then are forgotten. It would be better to have them all in one place. Depending on how many appear, may have to sort them by category. To get it started, here are a few that I use just about every day: Racing Post Racecards, all racing info Sporting Life Racecards, very useful for live show data At the Races Racecards, Hugh Taylor tips, Lawrence Taylor speed ratings Betfair Timeform Displays Betfair SP after the race British 2 Year Old Racing Stats and figures for 2 year old racing Draw Bias Flat draw bias stats Adrian Massey Massey ratings and database of racing stats etc etc

Re: Sticky Idea: List of racing links http://www.patternform.co.uk/ Patternform.......... Conventional speed ratings for the days racing, put up the evening before. Includes lots of different 'filters' so you can test out ideas - but that's far too complicated, I can't figure out how it works. I use it for the Pace Charts for every race which show the runners in Draw order and indicates their running style.

• 2 months later...

Re: List of racing links If you want to follow the 2 year olds there is the excellent B2YOR site already posted above. There's also 'High Class Equine'......... http://blog.highclassequine.com/ Last season was their first and I looked in several times. Most days they have a preview of the days 2YO races and you can join up (for free I believe) to get tips, tho' they also post up tips in the daily reviews. One thing I did like is that at the end of each day they post up links direct to the Racing Post race results for all 2YO races so you can just flick to them all without going through the 'Post' site They analyse 'Race Entries' as part of their system to point out horses running in Maidens that have fancy entries in group races.

Re: List of racing links Here's a site that I've only just come across in the last few days and I'm still finding my way around it http://www.jadwizracing.co.uk/ Like a lot of sites they give out a certain level of free information to tempt you into subscribing to their paid services. But from what I've seen so far the free information is pretty damn good. Particularly impressed with the 'Sire statistics' that they've compiled. If you go via 'Course Information' you can get to a list of the top 25 or so sires at each track with number of winners, strike rate, number of placed horses etc. I haven't really seen this kind of information in such an easy to use format elsewhere and it's particularly good for the all weather fans as you only have to bother with 4 Tracks ! If you find your way to individual horse pages they give Sire stats for that horses Sire at todays track, todays going etc. Again I've not seen this before. Still finding my way around what it a pretty big site so there may be other gems of info there yet to be found. By the way their 'combined' rating for each horse in each race is a free feature, so there are ratings there if you like that kind of thing.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Re: List of racing links Came across this site whilst looking for something else......... http://www.puntersverdict.co.uk/Home.php It appears to be a sort of one man 'Private Eye' dedicated to revealing the 'truth' about betting, tipsters and bookies............ It appears there's a free sign up to get his articles as published but if you click on 'Latest Cases' all the previous issues are there ! I've read a couple of the articles - very entertaining .............:D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Re: List of racing links Got the hump with hrb not getting the cards up until late last night. (not for the 1st time either ) :@ so have been searching for summat similar and came across this. Whilst i cant justify the price they do seem to give 3 races away a day for free so maybe worth a little look each day http://www.racing-edge.co.uk/index.htm.