DC

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: £1 a go

Stoke v Manchester Utd Lay 1-0 @ 19.00 (£18.47)
For the odds would a better bet not just laying stoke? Can you see stoke winning? I guess 1-0 might be the most likely result if they do win? Stoke are @ 6's to win and I have a lay on them at that price. Good luck mate.

Re: £1 a go (+£60.36) Ok, 4 x banks of £15 now, the aim to double the first bank winning roughly a £1 a time as usual. St Johnstone v Celtic Total goals +1 @ 1.04 £15.36

Re: £1 a go (+£60.36) St Johnstone 0 Celtic 3 and a nice early goal. Picked up 58p from that one. £60.94 Aston Villa v Birmingham Lay anyunquoted score @ 15.00 (£15.94) (£

Re: £1 a go (+£60.36) You all seem to know what your doing with lay betting and win betting. Im new to lay betting an old hat at traditional betting losing a fortun eo ver the years :). i'm new to this forum so forgive me if i speak out of turn. I need some advice about lay betting and wether i should use i lay tip site i have found. Have any of you seen the site or even better used tips fro msite. Its only a quid or so per tip but like i have said somewhere else on this forum, i dont want to spend money if the tips are no good. Hope you can help. Mash.

Re: £1 a go (+£60.36) Hi RacingMash, There are plenty of good/reasoned people on here worth following. Paying for tips is a mine field. There are so many people out there wanting to extract your cash for very basic systems (if a system even exists). There are a few places where you can find verification of tipster performance, but I'll not promote them here. If paying for tips is the route you want to go down then I urge you to seek independent advice, or better still people on here who hve experience of those tipsters. Alternatively lool around here and learn from all the masterminds on PL. Plenty of systems and styles to suit everyones needs.

Re: £1 a go (+£60.36) Nice to see another Boro fan in here, hi Matthew - good advice. In answer to the question, I've always said it's worth looking through the form book and laying your own selections. Paper-trail first if you're not confident. No point in paying for tips only for them to lose, how annoying is that? Put the hard work in, and it could pay off :hope