Monaco Grand Prix

Guest stevetav

Guest stevetav

my thoughts after Qualifying.... Should make for an interesting race tomorrow, MS is 4th, Manaco isnt the best place to start from the second row, but then were talking about you know who! my Selections for the race are: David Coulthard is 12/1 for a podium finish, DC starts 9th, the Mclaren has been looking better this weekend with a new parts package, DC has won here before. hes had a terrible start this year, but if the merc engine holds outm hes got a fair chance. Another Fair back is Sato at 7/1 for a podium. there is no question the BAR has got the beans, Sato is looking more and more impressive. but, i cant help but thinking that it is still unwise to back anyone other than MS for the win, currently ive seen him at 6/4. it would be his 6th in a row, and you know Ross Brawn will have something up his sleave. Interesting comment is now the new pit lane is wider and faster, 3 stops now look like a viable option for the Bridgstone runners. We will see, Look for a fantastic start by the Renaults. Cant see Truli holding out though....

Monaco Grand Prix I can see Trulli holding on...the renaults are awesome from the start, the only area they lack is straight line speed which isnt a massive factor at Monaco, the acceleration out of the corners is though. Button is sure to go well, im not that keen on the chances of MS either although as you say never rule him out, Sato is also a good bet for the podium, anyway looks to be a very good race !!

Guest winbet

re At first I was surprised m schumacher is still the favourite with the best bookie price of 9/4 with tote but he has won every race so far and the 9/4 is a fair price as it may be the only time this season he is this high to win a race. I think alonso may get past button at the start but that the two renaults will be the first to stop amongst the front runners. I think everyone will fuel stop the same number of times but m schumacher will stay out longer the most so enabling him to pick up places by pumping in his usual quick lap times whilst there is not as much traaffic in front. Also add in the fact that there is a 50% chance of showers during the race the price of 9/4 on m schumacher should be taken. take fisichella 4/1 with tote as well. If the rain comes he is your rain main and there will be less finishers so represents good value. I don't think trulli will maage a first win - pole position has only resulted in a win at monaco 4 times in the last 10 years and as I have already said the renaults are lighter fueled. I have made a profit on each grand prix so far this season and having already snapped up prices at betfair of: 4/1 a renault car to win the race 5/1 a bar car winning the race I can't see my good record coming to the end just yet.

Guest Joe Mavis

monaco Have decided on backing montoya,Coulthard and Sato to get on the podium they are 7.4/1 13/1 and 10/1 got the prices from Betfair this morning they are placed 7th 8th and 9th on the grid so i need 4 of the 6 cars in front of them to either not finish or finish behind them. i have put on a certain amount on each to get the same return if any of them gets a top three place it makes the odds a shade under 7/2 which i think is a good bet and good VALUE lets go racing!!!!

Guest winbet

re a couple more with laddies - just small bets for me in the group betting barrichello to win the chasers group @ 2.62 v raikkonen, montoya, sato ,coulthard. fisichella to win the midfield @ 3.5 v webber. panis, massa, da matta, klien.

Guest Ooberdave

In-running Money seems to be flying around in-running! 2 laps ago Schumacher was a massive 7.50 to win, I've backed him at 5.00 and now he's down to 3.50 after a good pit stop... I hope some of you got on him at 7.50! I don't say this too often but, come on schuey!

Guest winbet

re did anyone feel sorry for schuie? I thought not - serves him right for being too arrogant. Trulli winning left me with more money anyhows. If every race was at monaco it might liven f1 up a bit.

Monaco Grand Prix I really hope Shcuey retires this season, because unfortunately he's killing it. :( F1 would be brilliant without Schuey dominating. It would be impossible to predict the winner of a race, as it would be wide open. Come on Schuey, you're a great, now be a good lad and piss off. :lol