Croatian Prva HNL 23-25/10

Friday 23 October 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif NK Slaven Koprivnica v NK Inter Zapresic (16:00 BST) 1.57 3.75 6.5 105.69 %
Saturday 24 October 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Istra 1961 v HNK Å ibernik (14:30 BST) 2.7 3.3 2.6 105.80 %
maximize.gif NK Croatia Sesvete v NK Varteks (16:00 BST) 2.6 3.3 2.5 108.76 %
maximize.gif Karlovac v Hajduk Split (19:30 BST) 3.25 3.4 2.1 107.80 %
maximize.gif NK Medimurje v NK Zagreb (19:30 BST) 2.37 3.4 2.7 108.55 %
maximize.gif NK Osijek v Lokomotiva (19:30 BST) 1.66 3.5 5 108.57 %
maximize.gif NK Zadar v HNK Rijeka (19:30 BST) 2.25 3.4 2.87 108.64 %
Sunday 25 October 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Dinamo Zagreb v HNK Cibalia (19:15 BST) 1.25 5.25 13 106.74 %

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 23-25/10 so how many FIXED matches we have this weekend then?:lol By the way there are no @10.0 odds anymore like last weekend.bookies are probably aware of this league now ;) Opps,just noticed one,sorry we have @13.0 - Cibalia,not a bad side. i think i took them once away at @4.0.Big stake on Cibalia then.LOL

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 23-25/10 You reckon? I think Croatia tends to follow pretty reasonable patterns. For fixes, you have to look at Bulgaria, really. Hungary has some surprise results but then again, there's only two sides that actually have the capability to win away from home so it's no surprise that shocks happen their often.

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 23-25/10 NK Osijek – NK Lokomotiva Zagreb -0.75 @ 1.80 3/10 bet365

A duel of two young teams, perhaps the biggest surprise of HNL thus far, Osijek, and Dinamo's youngsters Lokomotiva. Even though the line is fair and has no real value, it has to be taken. Osijek has proven his strength at home, scoring a lot, covering handicaps almost every time, so why not now? Lokomotiva is coming without their two most experienced players, Sopić and Bule, which I consider to be a major handicap for them. Also, they have no imperative to win, they have managed to acquire a decent amount of points so far. Osijek on the other hand has no new missings. What I believe is going to happen is that Lokomotiva is going to sit back and wait for a possibility of counter attacks, but without Sopić and Bule, it's going to be very hard to see this. Even if it is tempting, I won't take the goal line set at 2.75 with 1.90 odds just because of that. Fair result for me here would be 2-0 Osijek.

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 23-25/10 NK Međimurje – NK Zagreb AH0 2 @ 2.00 3/10 bet365

I see no reason why Međimurje would be favourites here. Zagreb had the worst start but have recently improved much. They have a new coach Ighor Štimac who took four points in last three games, playing his first game against Hajduk. Zagreb has now even stronger backing of city mayor Bandić who sees them as a counterpart against Dinamo. And they are so hungry for points, objective is to stay in the league. Međimurje on the other hand is cash strapped, have numeorous problems with the squad, even new coach Bogdan didn't bring anything new to their game. Five first team players are out for this game. Zagreb also has some missings but i think their motivation is higher, have much serious approach to the whole thing and can take at least a point here. Odds of 2.00 on AH0 or DNB are clear value and have to be taken.

Međimurje: Vuljanko, Bratković, Georgijevski, Amauri, Aganović, Kovač, Darmopil, Melnjak, Žuljević, Golubović, Eliomar Zagreb: Škorić, Celjak, Pavlović, Jefthon, Špičić, Jurendić, Parlov, Šovšić, Pejić, Abdurahimi, Vugrinec

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 23-25/10 Croatia Sesvete – Varteks AH0 2 @ 2.00 2/10 bet365 As with Zagreb game, I can see no reason why is Croatia Sesvete favourite here. They don't have a home ground, they play in Kranjčevićeva, Zagreb venue. Both head coach Gračan and his assistant got red cards in the last game. Now one of the key player Jukić got injured too. If you look at the results, you see very poor teams. But, Varteks is a distinguished side, I can't imagine them get relegated. They are having trouble with cash these days, but they manage to win where they have to. Croatia Sesvete is having trouble with cash also and also isn't a very popular side, don't have relations neither with institutions neither with other clubs. For me, they are number one candidate for relegation this year along with Međimurje. IMO, reason for such high odds is slight injury Varteks key player Mumlek is carrying which makes him doubtful. Still, latest news say that he is playing and for me it's a Varteks win. If he wouldn't play it is a draw, so only 2 units on this one. Croatia Sesvete: RadoÅ¡ - Å uÅ¡ak, Mus, Labudović, CeliÅ¡ćak - Guja, Agić, Pollozhani, JuroÅ¡ - BoÅ¡njak, Pokrajčić Varteks: Krklec – Tkalčić, Ivančić, Å kvorc, Å imek – Jagačić, Hojski, Mumlek, Golubar – Mujanović, Smrekar

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 23-25/10 My picks today: Karlovac - Hajduk Split Home win @3,25 Karlovac, the biggest suprise in league this year, has situated on the fourth place in the league, just one point behind Cibalia who is second. Karlovac despite they just entered the league this year,is a team who has players with experience of playing in First league. At home this year, they had suprisingly beaten by lokomotiva, but in all other match they demonstrated a good performance. Hajduk after very poor start, with new coach Reja, made some good performances, but in last game they lost against Šibenik. The biggest star in Hajduk, Anas Sharbini has declared his unhappy about being substituted in last game, and about pressure on him after signing Hajduk. I think there is no chance Hajduk can take 3 points today, and i will try on home win with 3,25. Osijek - Lokomotiva Home Win @1,66 Lokomotiva is doing extremly well in this season. They are team mostly made by players on loan from Dinamo Zagreb. But today they have a big problem with injuries and suspension. Renić, Mesarić, Kramarić, Pivarić, Poljak, Šimić, Musa and expecially Bule and Sopić are to big handicap for this young team. Osijek is a young team in good form, in last round they played 1-1 in Rijeka, who is extreamly home team, and didnt lost at home for more than 15 match.

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 23-25/10

Definitely not' date=' but Croatia and also Hungary have some (let us call em this way) strange matches each and every weekend. By results and even more by odds developments pre game....[/quote'] Croatian HNL is in fact very weak but also i can't remember when it was so even(without Dinamo who is obviously a different world for the rest of the league). This season no result should shock anyone, even that in Zagreb-Dinamo match last week. I follow the league for many years and most fixes are oftenly those who doesnt look like that on the first sight and most of them are in April/May.

NK Međimurje – NK Zagreb AH0 2 @ 2.00 3/10 bet365

I see no reason why Međimurje would be favourites here. Zagreb had the worst start but have recently improved much. They have a new coach Ighor Å timac who took four points in last three games, playing his first game against Hajduk. Zagreb has now even stronger backing of city mayor Bandić who sees them as a counterpart against Dinamo. And they are so hungry for points, objective is to stay in the league. Međimurje on the other hand is cash strapped, have numeorous problems with the squad, even new coach Bogdan didn't bring anything new to their game. Five first team players are out for this game. Zagreb also has some missings but i think their motivation is higher, have much serious approach to the whole thing and can take at least a point here. Odds of 2.00 on AH0 or DNB are clear value and have to be taken.

Međimurje: Vuljanko, Bratković, Georgijevski, Amauri, Aganović, Kovač, Darmopil, Melnjak, Žuljević, Golubović, Eliomar Zagreb: Å korić, Celjak, Pavlović, Jefthon, Å pičić, Jurendić, Parlov, Å ovÅ¡ić, Pejić, Abdurahimi, Vugrinec
Another fix?!

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 23-25/10 Fcuk it,i'm going with Cibalia +1.5,+2 AH @2.00 Cibalia rae second curently while Zagreb first but with 2 defeats in a row. I'm sure Zagreb will win this match but i don't think they will trash Cibalia...1-0...2-1..? Champions must be tired after hard match against Ajax so fingers crossed for Cibalia :hope

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 23-25/10 NK Dinamo - Cibalia -1.75 @ 1.80 3/10 and over 3 @ 1.90 2/10 bet365 Even though it is set a bit high, I consider this line to be a present. Champions Dinamo, by far the strongest croatian football team, has suffered two defeats in a row, against Zagreb and against Ajax. Now coach Jurčić has to win big to keep good atmosphere in dressing room and to keep his chair! And he is going to do it today against Cibalia who has a very poor tradition in Maksimir, 17 defeats in a row. Cibalia coach Mršić has stated that he has no big ambitions today, even thogh Cibalia is currently second in the league, behind Dinamo. Some Cibalia players are even going to be rested today. So is going to do Dinamo also but even a combined team I consider to be enough for Cibalia. Dinamo: Butina - Etto, Lovren, Barbarić, Cufre - Tomečak, Badelj, Vrdoljak, Sammir - Mandžukić, Sivonjić Cibalia: Antolović - Tomić, Parmaković, Lučić, Rugašević - Grgić, Milardović, Husić, Pavličić - Prgomet, Kresinger

Fcuk it,i'm going with Cibalia +1.5,+2 AH @2.00 Cibalia rae second curently while Zagreb first but with 2 defeats in a row. I'm sure Zagreb will win this match but i don't think they will trash Cibalia...1-0...2-1..? Champions must be tired after hard match against Ajax so fingers crossed for Cibalia :hope
he he...1-1 FT :ok

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 23-25/10 nonononono, mahno you didn't see the game! physical ability had nothing to do wit it. morales hits the bar from 4 meters, sivonjić takes the ball out of the goal, something yet unseen, ball going in and he takes it out! it really should have been both bets won, but just no luck this weekend ...