Personal Bests

Guppie

Re: Personal Bests + Link to PL Achievements 2010 Hey guys, new member here but my new personal best achieved last night: (Ok, its only a freeroll, but I'm still proud :lol) Username: elanomcfc UK and Ireland on the hour Freerolls 4/2879 Won £11.50, around $18 in USD? o8vujk.jpg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Personal Bests + Link to PL Achievements 2010

Hey guys, new member here but my new personal best achieved last night: (Ok, its only a freeroll, but I'm still proud :lol) Username: elanomcfc UK and Ireland on the hour Freerolls 4/2879 Won £11.50, around $18 in USD? o8vujk.jpg
:welcome to PL. :ok Well done, onwards and upwards now. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Personal Bests + Link to PL Achievements 2010 No not for month-ranking. Was just to fill in similair details as the others ie number of runners etc. But added in and updated:ok

poker 770 but this is few month ago. This is not for ranking (im think is for own best score) this thread is belongs to the month-ranking?

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Personal Bests

Hi My personal best was winning the Virgin Vegas League Final last year, and winning a £1200 trip to Vegas. :D
Have you got any links please:hope
Dose it have to be online wins because i won £185 in a cash game when we where out for mols engagment poker night see link post 30 http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f63/engagement-party-invite-pl-private-poker-tourney-newcastle-99965/
That's fine mate:ok

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: Personal Bests New PB screenshot in monthly winnings thread:ok PokerStars Tournament #340010427, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $5.00/$0.50 USD 7422 players Total Prize Pool: $37110.00 USD Tournament started 2010/11/21 18:00:00 WET [2010/11/21 13:00:00 ET] Dear goater14, You finished the tournament in 1st place. A USD 5,571.82 award has been credited to your Real Money account. You earned 1,481.93 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/leader-board/ Congratulations! Thank you for participating.

• 3 months later...

Re: Personal Bests Does it matter what year? lol, Iv not used PL poker section much but having recently discovered the delights I thought id share three screen shots, all results came with a month & were before & just after christmas, lets just say christmas & new year was a very hazy affiair, good times, iv not played as much poker as i used to back then & havnt been able to replicate the same kind of results, but its a work in progress First score in the series 11k 1st place championj.png Uploaded with ImageShack.us Second score 5.8k 1st place anotherwin1.png Uploaded with ImageShack.us Rounded off the month with a 3rd place for 3.3k 3rd3kmedium.png Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• 3 months later...