Italian Grand Prix - Monza

Guest stevetav

Re: Italian Grand Prix - Monza Paul, as discussed earlier, im looking to back JPM, I know he hasnt done sod all for well, all season, but i think Monza will be a strong point. - Remember Monza is a Big Engine Circuit, If i had to be put on the spot id say the 123 this weekend would include Both Ferraris (Rubino 1st) and JPM fighting for a podium.........

Williams Pizzoni might do well though. Points finish is defintely on the cards. You see he has not got many chances of impressing so will be pushing, and he seemed to go well in testinig last week. Would not think he would get in the top 5, but eighth, maybe.

Alonso Look at Fisichella and Webber for points. And the suprise package has to go to Zonta. I have got a feeling he could do well. And Montoya did not do very well in first practice, also beaten by Pizzonia. I know it is only practice, but you got to take the info on board. Still feel confident the Renault of Alonso will be up there. And every chance possible bet Alonso to beat Trulli as long as it is over 1.6. Trulli is just waiting to get the Toyota deal. I reckon I will be having either a 14/15 finish or under 14. Not to sure which one. Going to see how much trouble there is over the weekend.

Barrichello Surely, Barrichello to win the race at 3.40(Betfair) must represent the best value of the weekend... With this being Ferrari's home race and this being one of those circuits where overtaking opportunities are limited, I simply can't see past a Barrichello win so long that he finishes the race(Ferrari have just looked too strong for the others all week from free practice to qualifying) as Ferrari have already made it plain that Schumacher will be supporting(in layman terms, ensuring - including deploying the use of scandalous team orders if necessary - Barrichello wins as far as possible :lol ) Barrichello to ensure he clinched the second spot in the Drivers' title. 10pts on Barrichello to win the race

Guest stevetav

Re: Italian Grand Prix - Monza Have to agree, Rubino does look a sure bet for the win tomorrow, my predition of JPM doing well looks a bit better, though i cant help but think he will be in the pits for fuel VERY early on!!!! ..... Still JPM is at 14/1 for the win, i think ill just put a few ramdom bets down for first to retire, 33/1 for the ferraris, it only takes one accident on the first corner doesnt it? we will see.......come on JPM.........please...!!! :lol :\

Guest rooneymagic

Re:Italian Grand Prix-Monza I am looking at under 14 finishers. The first corner should see carnage as usual high speed into a very tight chicane drivers in places 2-5 will be cautious trying not to trip over each other Renault will be steaming through the field coming in three abreast and Jags/Toymota's getting in the way total mayhem. Also a very high speed circuit loads of stress on the engines I would expect a few faliures near to the end of the race. The win i fancy Rubino as Schumie has wrapped it all up for another year.

Coulthard My money is Coulthard to be in the points. I believe the McLarens have put a lot of fuel in the car. Say he has got a 70-80% chance of this. As Paul said, car is more reliable, especially Coulthards as he does not push as hard as Raikkonnen. Any way, the odds can only be got at Tote Sport and they are evens. As for the under, bit to short as people dont know what the weather is going to be. If the track is dry there is a chance of a few less finishers, and wet almost certain there will be under 14 cars. I am going to wait for the weather reports about ten mins before the race. Alonso to win at Bet365 at 15's looks good. Renault quick of the start, could be in the top few round the first corner. As for a match bet, Coulthard to beat Trulli at 5/6 at Labs as Trulli is driving really badly and Zonta to beat Panis at 5/6 at labs as Zonta has been consistently quicker than teamate Panis.

Guest stevetav

Re: Italian Grand Prix - Monza yeah, another show by MS just why hes the best driver out there, it annoys me, but he is the dogs. To come back like that (which we all knew he would) is pretty good, but Credit to Rubans as he had a good race. I was sure that my bet of Schumi being first to retire had pulled off yesterday! why diddnt he go in the bastid gravel??!!! had 33/1 on that!. :\ as for my Man JPM @ Monza, Well he was better wasnt he?....... still not rite though, Pizzonia had a good show.... Moving on, What about china? i think it could be very interesting with it being a new circuit, Def could be some Minardis, Jordans in the points etc.

monza A good race. I hate watching MS getting in the front and just driving round the circuit. We saw a race this time and he was driving at 105%. I was pleased with Alonsos form again even though he went out. His only challenger not incl fer is Rak. This circuit was meant to be Renaults worst circuit. Trulli had a bad race, coming outside the points. He is awful at the moment and I have been betting against him as much as poss. Rak showed the engine is a bit tempermental and a bit disheartened as I thought the car was getting better. Dont know wether to bet on him in the next race or not. But Coulthard got round ok, but he does not put as much pressure on the car. However Monza is a bitch on engines, so if he was going to blow up it would be here. Hope some of you got on the evens for Coulthard. I had a reasonble weekend, Fisichella got in the points, COulthard beat Trulli. Nearly backed 14-15 finishers, but the track was still damp so left it. And with Zonta beating Panis it was quite nice. However, Rak did not finish, Webber not in points along with Zonta. This all lost money. Sato did well, and am pleased with his recent performances. BAR are really helping him now Button is leaving and is almost matching him for pace. 15 w/o ferr was to big and a good e/w bet.