maximize.gifTogo v Morocco (16:30 BST) 2.25 3.25 3.5 103.79 %
maximize.gifNigeria v Tunisia (17:00 BST) 1.83 3.45 5.05 103.33 %
maximize.gifGhana v Sudan (18:00 BST) 1.2 6.5 15 105.38 %
maximize.gifAlgeria v Zambia (22:00 BST) 1.45 4.2 8.6 104.40 %

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: International World Cup 2010 Qualifying September 5th/6th I already took Greece + 0,25AH @ just above evens, as well as HW for Poland and Israel and Over 2,5 Goals in Slovakia. First 3 games were a simple choice - better teams in better position. Although Swiss football improved, IMO Greece is still by far a stronger force in football. The Over in the ''local derby'' is a choice I couldn't resist at 2,025 and a lot to prove to each other again... GL

Re: International World Cup 2010 Qualifying September 5th/6th banker of the weekend Football World Cup Ivory Coast v Burkina Faso Match Result 05/09/2009 18:00 Ivory Coast @ 2/7 Football World Cup Ghana v Sudan Match Result 06/09/2009 18:00 Ghana @ 1/5 Football World Cup U.S.A v El Salvador Match Result 06/09/2009 01:00 U.S.A @ 1/4 Football World Cup Honduras v Trinidad and Tobago Match Result 06/09/2009 02:00 Honduras @ 4/9 Football World Cup Armenia v Bosnia-Herz Match Result 05/09/2009 16:00 Bosnia-Herz @ 4/7 Football World Cup Turkey v Estonia Match Result 05/09/2009 19:00 Turkey @ 1/6 Football World Cup Spain v Belgium Match Result 05/09/2009 21:00 Spain @ 1/5

Re: International World Cup 2010 Qualifying September 5th/6th nice 50/1+ acca Selection 1 Sweden @ 8/11 To Win - Not Settled Market Draw No Bet Event World Cup European Qualifiers Hungary v Sweden 19:00 05/09/2009 Selection 2 Norway @ 5/6 To Win - Not Settled Market Win/Draw/Win Event World Cup European Qualifiers Iceland v Norway 19:45 05/09/2009 Selection 3 Finland @ 4/5 To Win - Not Settled Market Win/Draw/Win Event World Cup European Qualifiers Azerbaijan v Finland 16:00 05/09/2009 Selection 4 Bosnia-Herzegovina @ 1/2 To Win - Not Settled Market Win/Draw/Win Event World Cup European Qualifiers Armenia v Bosnia-Herzegovina 17:00 05/09/2009 Selection 5 Israel @ 8/13 To Win - Not Settled Market Win/Draw/Win Event World Cup European Qualifiers Israel v Latvia 19:00 05/09/2009 Selection 6 Cameroon @ 5/4 To Win - Not Settled Market Win/Draw/Win Event World Cup African Qualifiers Gabon v Cameroon 15:30 05/09/2009 Selection 7 Egypt @ 4/6 To Win - Not Settled Market Win/Draw/Win Event World Cup African Qualifiers Rwanda v Egypt 14:30 05/09/2009

Re: International World Cup 2010 Qualifying September 5th/6th Armenia are the whipping boys in this group, only 1 point gained from their first 6 matches. Bosnia scored 4 past them when they meet in Kosovo earlier this year and I expect the them to do a similar demolishing job this weekend. Their triangular attack consisting of Muslimovic, Ibisevic & Dzeko will be too strong for the Armenians.

Re: International World Cup 2010 Qualifying September 5th/6th

Armenia are the whipping boys in this group' date=' only 1 point gained from their first 6 matches. Bosnia scored 4 past them when they meet in Kosovo earlier this year and I expect the them to do a similar demolishing job this weekend. Their triangular attack consisting of Muslimovic, Ibisevic & Dzeko will be too strong for the Armenians.[/quote'] Cheers mate:ok Didn't mean to sound arsey its just a lot of people post tips without reasoning and it becomes a bit tiresome, especially when you know nothing about the teams and could do with some info.

Re: International World Cup 2010 Qualifying September 5th/6th Croatia v Belarus Croatia(-1.5) AH @1.96 Ladbrokes, 10/10 Everyone in Croatia are talking about England next wednesday at Wembley but they will have to take down Belarus first if they want to stay in the race for the second spot with Ukraine. As most of you know, Modrić is out with broken legs so this qualifiers are over for him. No need to mention his importance for Croatia. Kranjčar will probably take his place, and Rakitić will cover Kranjčar's LM position, although Bilić still has some thinking to do before the kick-off. Also, Pletikosa is out with broken leg. Visitors are not typical easter european, ex SSSR NT, probably that has something to do with their coach, German Stange. Like Croatia, Belarus has problems with injuries too, their two key players, Hleb and Kutuzov are both sidelined. From what i saw so far from Belarus, they are a technical, offensive minded team with plenty of solutions up front. They like to play with lots of short passes, something like Barcelone i.e., of course not even close to that level. However, without Kutuzov and Hleb that style would be a total mistake since Hleb is like their Modrić but they don't have Rakitić, Srna or Eduardo. My first tought was over, like in the first match 3 weeks ago, but Hleb's and Kutuzov's absence are not encouraging for that cause without them Stange might try different, more defensive minded tactics. Whatever he decides, i doubt it will help him cause quality difference is huge and it was so obvious in the first match. For Croatia this is crucial match, anything but a win will mean end of their ambitions. Belarus is not underestimated for sure, and Croatia will push for a win in this match. They might need goal difference in the end so i expect a win with higher margin.

Armenia are the whipping boys in this group' date=' only 1 point gained from their first 6 matches. Bosnia scored 4 past them when they meet in Kosovo earlier this year and I expect the them to do a similar demolishing job this weekend. Their triangular attack consisting of Muslimovic, Ibisevic & Dzeko will be too strong for the Armenians.[/quote'] Hmm, too short odds IMHO, Armenia is a bit underrated although its hard to say that for a team which lost to Estonia... Spahic's condition is still questionable, Misimovic is suspended and their GK is out too, so probably Portsmouth's backup Begic will start. No doubt over quality and motivation heavily on BH side but 1.50 is just too short for a balkan team visiting team from ex Soviet Union in a crucial match. Somehow ex-yu teams don't like to play there. Ask Serbs. :) I would take 1.80, maybe even 1.70 with Spahic in the starting lineup, but 1.50... No, thanks. Good luck to you anyway.

Re: International World Cup 2010 Qualifying September 5th/6th Must-win situation for Bulgaria at home against Montenegro. Odds of 1,45 are not the best option, but are good enough for an accy. Bulgaria's coach Stanimir Stoilov left his club Litex Lovech and now can concentrate on his job in the National team. He's got all the best players available except the right-back Milanov. There are options for replacement, so... gl ;) Bulgaria @ 1,5

Re: International World Cup 2010 Qualifying September 5th/6th Norway @ 5/6 is the standout bet for me away to Iceland.Although Iceland are a difficult team to beat,I think Norway buoyed by their 4-0 demolition of Scotland are a superior team and they HAVE to win to stand an outside chance of a playoff spot.With players available like Hangeland,Riise,Gamst Pedersen and Carew,I think the Norweigans will take all 3 points on Saturday.

Armenia are the whipping boys in this group' date=' only 1 point gained from their first 6 matches. Bosnia scored 4 past them when they meet in Kosovo earlier this year and I expect the them to do a similar demolishing job this weekend. Their triangular attack consisting of Muslimovic, Ibisevic & Dzeko will be too strong for the Armenians.[/quote'] why they played in Kosovo?

Re: International World Cup 2010 Qualifying September 5th/6th Welcome to PL, Xest. However, you might have found that reasoning is MANDATORY here - you posted a whole lotta picks (copy-paste job at that) and provided resoning for a single one of them, and the one with a clear favourite (given the odds) at that. I'm sure other PLrs are interested in hearing more on the other matches.

Re: International World Cup 2010 Qualifying September 5th/6th Slovakia v Czech Rep Interesting how bookies can't split them - above the Slovaks are favs, Czech books have the match exactly the other way round. Well, it's a difficult match to call with the Czech playing to keep the thoughts of a dream narrow escape alive (anf maybe relying too much on Rosicky WITHOUT any match practice for 19 months), Slovaks known chokers on the other hand, but would take the 2.75 available for the home team. Will wait a bit, though.

Welcome to PL, Xest. However, you might have found that reasoning is MANDATORY here - you posted a whole lotta picks (copy-paste job at that) and provided resoning for a single one of them, and the one with a clear favourite (given the odds) at that. I'm sure other PLrs are interested in hearing more on the other matches.
Ivory Coast v Burkina Faso - The Elephants called up their best players for their next 2 matches. The more important thing is that if they beat Burkina Faso on Saturday and Guinea fail to beat Malawi away they will go through as group winner. I'm sure this an enough incentive for the players, they are far superior in terms of abilities anyway :nana Ghana v Sudan - No reasoning needed, Sudan are pants :$ U.S.A v El Salvador - Must win game for the Americans and they should do it ;) Honduras v Trinidad and Tobago - Superb record at home and having Wilson Palacios playing for them is a massive PLUS :dude Armenia v Bosnia-Herz - see earlier posts Turkey v Estonia - Must win game and they are the better team :cow Spain v Belgium - Do we need a reasoning for this one? :beer

Re: International World Cup 2010 Qualifying September 5th/6th Hungary v Sweden Draw No Bet - Last chance for the Swedish, they don't win they will be out, Hungarians will crack under pressure Iceland v Norway - Norway in hot-form having smashed up the Scottish last time out, they will want to carry on where they left off here Azerbaijan v Finland - John Tosser's team went there and got a positive result, surely the Finnish will have no problems here Armenia v Bosnia-Herzegovina - see earlier posts Israel v Latvia - Israel's home records should see them through this one Gabon v Cameroon - They have been poor in their first 2 matches, but they will have Bassong & Assou-Ekotto available at the back and I trust Etoo will get the goals for them upfront to win the match Rwanda v Egypt - Rwanda are dog shits trust me on this one, the Egypt coach isn't even bother to called up their best players for this game speak for itself. They beat them 3-0 when they first meet by the way

Re: International World Cup 2010 Qualifying September 5th/6th Group 1 1) Denmark - Portugal @ 2 A very tempting and well promising bet. Odds in my opinion are high. It is a must win match for portugal, and this is the most crucial allie for the bet. So i do excpect portugese to be serious and well organized, with lot of possesion and lot of action in the opponents area. Portugal may have lost in their home by Denmark 2-3, but i believe it will work as a leverage. What i mean is revenge. If portugal wins this match then qualification is a piece of cake. Away and home with Hungary and last at home with Malta. I can not accept Portugal to be outside of the mundial. Last match (12.08.09) Home match for Denmark lost by Chile 1-2 (12.08.09) Away match for Portugal won Liechtenstein 0-3

U.S.A v El Salvador - Must win game for the Americans and they should do it ;)
It's a must win game but dont let the name fool you El Salvador like many of the lower ranked nations are finding the best way of progressing is to stick 10 men behind the ball and counter attack with pace, which they have in spades..(posters on the champions league threads would think of them as the international version of fc timisoara! :lol) To be honest in recent times they have rarely lost to anyone by more than a goal and drew 2-2 in the earlier game at home to the US, and were actually 2-0 up with 17mins to go..they also beat Mexico 2-1 who beat US 2-1 last time out, im not saying they wont win but for that price!? Not worth it really, the -1 handicap is about 1.6 but as I said they have rarely lost in recent times by more than one goal, so at your own risk..

Re: International World Cup 2010 Qualifying September 5th/6th Turkey v Estonia After losing to Spain in two consecutive group matches, Turkey fell to third place in the group. We're now behind Bosnia-Herz. Turkey must win all four remaining games (including an away game against Bosnia), and that could just be insufficient -- unless Bosnians lose more points in other matches. Turkey met Ukraine in the latest friendly game, the result was a solid 0-3 winner with all goals coming in the second half. The two teams were unable to score in the game played in Estonia in October 2008. [edit: I mean, Tr & Est.] This game will be played in Kayseri, not in any of Istanbul stadia which are all known for the aggressive fan support. Though it is a must-win match, the atmosphere will be pretty mild in the stadium I suppose. Turkey are lacking important players that pack the team defence up, like defensive midfielder M. Aurelio of Real Betis and right back Gökhan Gönül of Fenerbahçe. However, they could well be covered by Mustafa Sarp and Sabri Sarıoğlu of Galatasaray. The coach, Fatih Terim will most likely select Tuncay and Nihat for the attacking duo. Nihat has a terrible form recently. And I think Tuncay is potentially a candidate for lacking concentration, because his move to Stoke City from M'boro is considered by many in Turkey as a downfall (people were expecting from him either a return to Fenerbahçe or a bigger move). I do not personally expect anything other than a Turkey win, but this will by no means be a usual home-winner-1.16 game, not an X-0 winner (x being >3-4), it even appears to me as an under 2.5 game, and do not blame me if things end up otherwise :)

Azerbaijan v Finland - John Tosser's team went there and got a positive result, surely the Finnish will have no problems here Rwanda v Egypt - Rwanda are dog shits trust me on this one, the Egypt coach isn't even bother to called up their best players for this game speak for itself. They beat them 3-0 when they first meet by the way
Azerbaijan has not scored a goal in their group so far... so Finland seems a very good pick although they have conceeded more but are only -2 on goal diff. As for egypt I would be careful, Rwanda is not very good, but Egypt fails to show up a lot, atleast it seems so when I bet with them :wall GL

It's a must win game but dont let the name fool you El Salvador like many of the lower ranked nations are finding the best way of progressing is to stick 10 men behind the ball and counter attack with pace, which they have in spades..(posters on the champions league threads would think of them as the international version of fc timisoara! :lol) To be honest in recent times they have rarely lost to anyone by more than a goal and drew 2-2 in the earlier game at home to the US, and were actually 2-0 up with 17mins to go..they also beat Mexico 2-1 who beat US 2-1 last time out, im not saying they wont win but for that price!? Not worth it really, the -1 handicap is about 1.6 but as I said they have rarely lost in recent times by more than one goal, so at your own risk..
this international vision of romanian's fc timisoara of yours my friend, have picked up ZERO points from 3 away games in this section so far. whereas the Americans have collected 9/9 from their 3 home games so far. at least the romanians picked up draws when they played Shaktar & Stuttgart away :lol

Azerbaijan has not scored a goal in their group so far... so Finland seems a very good pick although they have conceeded more but are only -2 on goal diff. As for egypt I would be careful, Rwanda is not very good, but Egypt fails to show up a lot, atleast it seems so when I bet with them :wall GL
last time they scored 3 past these lots with a similar team without their oversea based players. so as long as they can get a early goal in this match i'm confident it will be another comfortable win for the Egyptians :ok

Re: International World Cup 2010 Qualifying September 5th/6th Hello, I'm new Ive won off a few accumulators recently. I'm thinking of this beast accumulator. Finland Russia Bosnia Spain Ukraine Austria France Italy Uruguay Paraguay Costa Rica Chile Ghana Had a good look around on the Internet, past fixtures and the tables, seems likely.

Hello, I'm new Ive won off a few accumulators recently. I'm thinking of this beast accumulator. Finland Russia Bosnia Spain Ukraine Austria France Italy Uruguay Paraguay Costa Rica Chile Ghana Had a good look around on the Internet, past fixtures and the tables, seems likely.
France & Costa Rica are unlikely. The others look fine to me. :ok