International World Cup 2010 Qualifying September 5th/6th

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: International World Cup 2010 Qualifying September 5th/6th

Cyprus v Rep of Ireland - Cyprus (Lay) @ 3.95 Ireland need some kind of result in Cyprus tonight and I think they'll get it, not the easiest of places to go to. Ireland won there home fixtures against the home side and there results away from home have been good ones, they should get a result here. Hungary v Sweden - Hungary (Lay) @ 3.70 Sweden really need to win this to have hopes of going through to the world cup, currently sit 4 points behind 2nd placed hungary, the home side would take a draw all day long and I feel laying them is the best way to go, they may be to cautious and Sweden could punish. Denmark v Portugal - Denmark (Lay) @ 3.70 A similar mind to this bet as with the Hungary game, Denmark are sitting pretty at the top of Group A and a draw is fine here for them, A must win game for Portugal and I worry that the home side will be to cautious, Portugal will take advantage.
nice tipping dude :beer

Re: International World Cup 2010 Qualifying September 5th/6th

Sunday Sept 6th: TOGO - MOROCCO 2.10 - 3.20 - 3.20 As you might notice I have been a registered user here for over a year with only 1 post which was not a prediction or comment on an actual game, I have been browsing this forum for over 3 years. The reason I am saying this is to show how confident I am with this prediction. Since nobody has mentioned anything about this game I feel obliged to give some useful info on how Morocco will loose this weekend. I am moroccan although I don't live there I follow our national team closely. I would love to see us make it back to the World cup after missing the last two but realisticly speaking, we stand no chance, not even a chance to make it to the next African Nations Cup. If you have some knowledge about the Moroccan national team you would know that we have some descent players playing around europe like Chamach (Bordeaux), Al Hamdaoui (AZ Alkmaar), Boussoufa (Anderlecht), Kharja (Genoa), Zairi (Olympiakos), El Kaddouri ©(D.Kiev) just to name a few. All descent players in their clubs, now the problem is that these players are either second generation immigrants or they were born in Morocco and at a very early age moved to Europe. Some of them cannot even speak moroccan. They feel that Morocco is not trully their home. So when it comes to playing for their NT, the most important thing for them is to stay healthy and would not sacrifice themselves for the NT. Hence people in Morocco rather have below par amateur players from our national league in the NT than these professional players because at least the amateurs will play their hearts out which is not the case of the pros. It is sad but true. Our federation led by some of the most corrupted people in Morocco still won't fix these problems for reasons "unknown". Now the last time Morocco has performed well was back in 2004 when they reached the final of the African Nations Cup where they lost to the hosts Tunisia. They were led then by one the most respected and legendary goalkeeper Zaki, who was the captain of our national team in the 80's where Morocco made it out of the WC group stage only to loose to Germany in the 1/8 by 1-0 thanks to a 90th minute free kick by Luther Matheus in 1986. Which brings me to my next point, Zaki was the only coach to be able to push our immigrant players to perform as they should. Many people believe he should have never been sacked, he was not let go because of his performance but because the president of our federation hated him. Again corruption. After sacking him the fed decided to hire Henri Michel, a well known french coach with many african NT teams. In the last ANC he showed that he could care less about the team all he cared about was the immense pay check he was getting every month. Morocco was humiliated in Ghana and once again the players showed that they didn't care if they lost. Even some of the players were not getting along, and the coach said that he could not coach a team where most players do not communicate. The same players were again called for the WC Qualifiers, some of who declined to join the team (Chamach included), but decided to join after the federation hired a new coach, the well known Roger Lemerre, another french coach who has been with african teams for a while. What people didnt understand was why do you keep hiring french coaches that never perfromed well with our NT and always ignore the great national coaches who at least give a damn about the team and can care less about how much they getting paid. When the groups of the WC qualifiers were annouced we all knew that we didnt stand a chance of making it, having Cameroon and Togo in our group the best we could do is 3rd. The only team we could beat was Gabon. But true to their reputation, in the first home game to Gabon where everyone thought that at least against them, a somewhat average team in Africa, we should win. Guess what, Morocco being 1.2 favorites managed to loose 1-2. Their second match against Cameroon in Abidjan was drawn because of the inability of the hosts to score. Finally in the third game against Togo at home we drew again 0-0, I believe that we could have easily lost if it wasnt for Adebayor's injury. If he had played he would have scored because our defence was a complete joke, and our offence was not even able to score a penalty. Also 2 important players of Togo were suspended for that game for previous red card and too many yellows. After getting 2 points out of 9, the fed decided to sack once again Lemerre. After the press and the nation was asking to hire a moroccan coach because obviously french coaches are not the way to go, the fed decided to hire 4 moroccan coaches, each with different tactics and views of how we should play and who should play. Now this is unheard of, not sure what they are smoking in that federation. They think in order to replace a french coach you need 4 moroccan coaches. No comment there. Regarding sunday's game, Our team never travels well to africa especially not the players from europe, too hot, not used to a terrible pitch ... Add to that that they will be fasting because it's ramadan and the game will be played during the day. Not sure how they will play without any water especially against a team who doesnt fast and is already superior. Add to that Adebayor is back and in form, the players suspended in the previous game are also back. Our terrible management, our will to win (non existant). All these factors point to only one thing, TOGO TO WIN. Which will help them get closer to a WC spot. I have no doubt in my mind and our nation thinks the same that Morocco won't even get a point out of this match. Then I see the odds given to Togo, I just had to share this info with you guys because games like this should not be missed. I am hoping to sell my car by tomorrow, put all that money on Togo then on Monday get a much better car.:lol. No seriously ...
So do you walk to work everyday now? When people come out with this nonsense about selling their cars to fund a bet which is such a sure thing then they should at least come on and give us an explanation of what went wrong if the team doesn't win.

• 10 months later...