** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Jonesy's Daily Pointers

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Jonesy's Daily Pointers Monday 7th September 2009 Bath - Mick Channon has a 7 from 23 (30%) strike rate for his older horses 4 yr olds + at this track and sends one which fits the bill: 4.40 - Leading Edge Richard Hannon has a 5 from 10 (50%) strike rate for his older horses 4 yr + at this track and has one that fits the bill: 4.40 - Orange Pip Brian Meehan has a 8 from 31 (26%) strike rate for his 2 yr olds here and has one that fits the bill: 2.40 - Fantastic Pick Peter Makin has a 5 from 15 (33%) strike rate for his 3 yr old horses here and has one that fits the bill: 3.40 - Sometsuke Sylvester Kirk has a 4 from 10(40%) strike rate for his 2 yr olds here and sends just the one horse to the meeting which fits the bill: 2.40 - Timelord Tom Dascombe has a 4 from 13 (31%) strike rate here for his 2 yr olds and sends just the one horse to the meeting which fits the bill: 2.10 - Peter's Follie Simon Dow has a 2 from 6 (33%) strike rate for his 3 yr old horses here and sends just the one horse to the meeting which fits the bill: 3.40 - Poppanan Rae Guest has a 3 from 6 (50%) strike rate for his 3 yr olds here and runs one that fits the bil: 3.10 - Migliori Sir Mark Prescott has a 3 from 8 (38%) strike rate for his 3 yr old horses and sends just the one horse to the meeting which fits the bill: 4.10 - By Request Saeed Bin Surror has a 2 from 6 (33%) strike rate for his 3 yr old horses here and sends just the one horse to this meeting which fits the bill: 4.10 - Hajmah ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Folkestone - Luca Cumani has to be followed at this meeting especially when he has an older horse 4 + yrs contesting, because he has a 3 from 4 (75%) strike rate for this type of horse and has one which fits the bill: 4.20 - Ordoney He also has a 4 from 12 (33%) strike rate for his 3 yr olds and runs one here which fits the bill: 3.20 - Sham Sheer Barry Hills has a 4 from 18 (22%) strike rate here for his 3 yr olds and runs just the one at the meeting which fits the bil: 4.20 - Master Fong George Moore has a 2 from 8 (25%) strike rate for his 2 yr olds here and runs just the one horse at the meeting which fits the bill: 2.20 - Art Scholar HJL Dunlop has a 4 from 16 (25%) strike rate here for his 3 yr olds and runs just the one horse here which fits the bill: 4.50 - Wrightgold Henry Candy has a 1 from 3 (33%) strike rate here for his 2 yr olds and runs just the one horse which fits the bill: 2.50 - Hooligan Sean Sir Mark Prescott has a 3 from 9 (33%) strike rate for his 3 yr olds here and runs just the one horse which fits the bill: 4.20 - Watergate Mick Quinn has a 1 from 2 (50%) strike rate for his older horses 4 + yr olds here and runs just the one horse which fits the bill: 3.50 - Ten Down ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Newcastle - GA Swinbank has a 5 from 22 (23%) strike rate for his 3 yr olds here and runs 2 which fit the bill: 2.00 - Tripbiyah 4.00 - Northside Prince Paul Midgley has a 6 from 19 (32%) strike rate for his older horses 4 + yr olds here and runs one which fits the bill: 3.30 - Ming Vase Robert Walford has a 3 from 7 (43%) strike rate here for his 3 yr olds and runs just the one here which fits the bill: 4.00 - Short Supply Gay Kelleway has a 2 from 6 (33%) strike rate for her older 4+yrs old horses here and runs 2 which fit the bill: 3.00 - Kingsgate Castle 3.30 - Straight Face Ed Dunlop has a 1 from 3 (33%) strike rate for his 3 yr olds here and runs just the one horse which fits the bill: 4.00 - Implication Jennie Candish has a 2 from 6 (33%) strike rate for here older horses here and runs one which fits the bill: 4.00 - Duke Of Burgundy :hope

Re: Jonesy's Daily Pointers Update: 3.40 - Poppanan - 1st 25/1 ;) 2.40 - Fantastic Pick - 1st 10/1 ;) 3.20 - Sham Sheer - 1st 15/2 ;) 4.10 - Hajmah - 1st 6/4 ;) 4.20 - Ordoney - 1st 2/1 ;) 4.00 - Implication - 1st 7/4 ;) 3.50 - Ten Down- 3rd 16/1 3.00 - Kingsgate Castle - 2nd 14/1 2.50 - Hooligan Sean - 2nd 10/1 3.40 - Sometsuke - 2nd 8/1 4.00 - Duke Of Burgundy - 2nd 8/1 4.00 - Northside Prince - 3rd 15/8 :ok

Re: Jonesy's Daily Pointers Well done Jonesy... another terrific performance. :loon Can I be cheeky here, tell me to get lost by all means, but do you put something on all these selections or do you pick and choose the likeliest. I ask because when I do that, sods law comes into play and I pick the wrong ones, and then along comes a 25/1 winner that would have paid for any losers and then some. Anyway, many thanks for all that research. It IS appreciated. :clap

Re: Jonesy's Daily Pointers Wow yet another brilliant day! 25/1 winner is superb, saying that most of the horses that went in today were a decent price, even the placed ones. Will be following this a bit more once I get paid on Friday, even if it is just small stakes. Well done again!

Re: Jonesy's Daily Pointers Thanks Guys for all your kind comments :ok I pick out the ones that I think are most strong normally and get the early prices singles and a multi bet and then I play the slightly less fancied throughtout the day, unless I'm at work when I play each way 5/1 odds & above and win below 5/1. Let's just say since I have started doing this system I am well in profit :cow

Well done Jonesy... another terrific performance. :loon Can I be cheeky here, tell me to get lost by all means, but do you put something on all these selections or do you pick and choose the likeliest. I ask because when I do that, sods law comes into play and I pick the wrong ones, and then along comes a 25/1 winner that would have paid for any losers and then some. Anyway, many thanks for all that research. It IS appreciated. :clap

Re: Jonesy's Daily Pointers Tuesday 7th September 2009 Goodwood - Luca Cumani has a 8 from 27 (30%) strike rate for his 3 yr olds here and runs 2 in the same race which fit the bill: 4.20 - Day Of The Eagle 4.20 - Kazbow He also has a 1 from 4 (25%) strike rate for his 2 yr olds here and runs one which fits the bill: 3.45 - Field Of Dream Sir Michael Stoute has a 12 from 47 (26%) strike rate here for his 3 yr olds and runs just the one horse at the meeting which fits the bill: 4.20 - Custody Saeed Bin Suroor has a 4 from 16 (25%) strike rate for his 2 yr olds here and he has 2 running in the same race which fit the bill: 3.45 - Atlantis Star 3.45 - Vale Of York -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lingfield - Chris Wall has a 2 from 6 (33%) strike rate here for his 3 yr old turf perfomers and has just the one horse at the meeting which fits the bill: 2.10 - Wake Up Call Michael Tregoning has a 2 from 6 (33%) strike rate for his 3 yr old turf performers here and runs one which fits the bill: 2.10 - Mobaghit He also has a 11 from 49 (22%) strike rate for his 3 yr old AW performers here and runs one which fits the bill: 4.30 - Woodlark Island Tom Dascombe has a 2 from 6 (33%) strike rate for his 2 yr old turf performers here and runs one which fits the bill: 3.20 - Quaestor He also has a 10 from 36 (28%) strike rate for his older 4+ yr olds on the AW track and runs one which fits the bill: 4.30 - Crazy Chris Richard Hannon has a 6 from 24 (25%) strike rate for his 2 yr old turf performers here and runs 2 which fit the bill: 2.45 - James Barrymore 3.20 - Rum King Clive Britain has a 2 from 7 (29%) strike rate for his 2 yr old truef performers here and has one which fits the bill: 2.45 - Shibhan Roger Charlton has a 1 from 4 (25%) strike rate for his 2 yr old turf performers here and runs one which fits the bill: 3.20 - Folly Bridge ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sedgefield - Although he's not had a chaser run at Sedgefield, Irish Trainer Ronald O'Leary has to be watched with whatever he runs on these shores. He has had a total of 8 horses run and and 5 have won!!! Here at Sedgefield he has run 2 hurdlers and both won! He brings one horse over from Ireland tomorrow to run in a chase at this track and with an already immaculate 2 from 2 (100%) strike rate it is a horse that has to be backed! 3.00 - Schelm Robert Walford has a 4 from 11 (36%) strike rate for his hurdlers here and runs 3 which fit the bill: 2.25 - Cornish Castle 4.10 - We're Delighted 4.10 - Timocracy Peter Monteith has a 4 from 9 (44%) strike rate for his chasers here and runs one which fits the bill: 4.45 - Putitawayforayear Richard Fahey has a 4 from 11 (36%) strike rate here for his hurdlers and has 2 run which fit the bill: 2.25 - Digger Derek 4.10 - Mesbaah P Kirkby has a 1 from 4 (25%) strike rate here for his chasers and runs one which fits the bill: 4.45 - Treeko Gordon Elliot has a 1 from 4 (25%) strike rate for his chasers here and brings over one from his Ireland base which fits the bill: 3.00 - The Rocking Dock MC Chapman has a 1 from 1 (100%) strike rate for his chasers here and runs one which fits the bill: 4.45 - Peak Seasons ------------------------------------------------------------------------- A certain amount of dutching will be required tomorrow, let's hope we get some more decent priced winners :hope :ok

Re: Jonesy's Daily Pointers I just haven't had the time last couple of days to study as it takes a heck of a lot of time to pick out the horses that fit the system! However I have come home to look over Kempton's card tonight and I may just have one worth a dabble: Kempton 7.35 - Bibury Irish trainer David P Myerscough is one of these trainers you have to watch out for when he brings his horses over and he sends just the one tonight in a fairly run of the mill fillies handicap. His record at the track is 1 from 2 (50%) however the other horse finished 2nd! and both were handicaps like this race tonight! Get on each way now with a best priced bookie as I can see it being lower in price come post time! :ok

Re: Jonesy's Daily Pointers Saturday 12th September 2009 Chester - Richard Hannon has a 6 from 21 (29%) strike rate here for 2 yr olds: 2.15 - Deely Plaza 2.45 - Royal Box John Given has a 3 from 5 (60%) strike for his 2 yr olds: 2.15 - Spinning Spirit Henry Cecil has a 2 from 7 (29%) strike rate here for his 3 yr olds: 3.55 - Cloudy Start Willie Haggas has a 1 from 2 (50%) strike rate here for his 2 yr olds: 2.45 - Bab At The Bowster Andrew Balding has a 2 from 10 (20%) strike rate for his 4 + yr olds here: 3.15 - Hatton Flight 5.05 - Relative Strength ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Doncaster - Jeremy Noseda has a 4 from 20 (20%) strike rate for his 3 yr olds here: 3.35 - Himalya 4.05 - Espiritu Michael Jarvis has a 5 from 23 (22%) strike rate for his 3 yr olds here: 4.05 - Alazeyab Paul Cole has a 3 from 10 (30%) strike rate for his 2 yr olds here: 4.40 - Baltimore Clipper Ron Harris has a 4 from 12 (33%) strike rate here for 4 + yr olds here: 2.25 - Judge N' Jury Luca Cumani has a 4 from 18 (22%) strike rate for his 4 + yr olds here: 4.05 - Swop Henry Candy has a 1 from 4 (25%) strike rate for his 4 + yr olds here: 2.25 - Markab 2.25 - Oldjoesaid Henry Cecil has a 2 from 10 (20%) strike rate for his 3 yr olds here: 3.00 - Father Time ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ffos Las - PD Evans has a 1 from 2 (50%) strike rate for his 3 yr olds here: 5.35 - Heaven Or Hell ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Goodwood - Mark Johnston has a 11 from 56 (20%) strike rate here for his 3 yr olds: 3.10 - Knight's Victory Sir Michael Stoute has a 12 from 48 (25%) strike rate for his 3 yr olds here: 5.30 - Resort He also has a 5 from 23 (22%) strike rate for his 4 + yr olds here: 2.40 - Perfect Stride Jeremy Noseda has a 5 from 15 (33%) strike rate for his 4 + yr olds here: 4.20 - Express Wish PR Chamings has a 1 from 3 (33%) strike rate for his 3 yr olds here: 3.45 - Silky Way RF Fisher has a 1 from 3 (33%) strike rate for his 4 + yr olds here: 4.20 - Beckermet ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Wolverhampton - Mark Johnston has a 30 from 118 (25%) strike rate for his 3 yr olds here: 7.20 - Elusive Fame 8.20 - Ultimate Respect 8.50 - Clientele TD Barron has a 16 from 59 (27%) strike rate for his 4 + yr olds here: 8.50 - Spinning Jim Boyle has a 10 from 50 (20%) strike rate here for his 4 + yr olds: 7.20 - Ravi River 8.20 - Pha Mai Blue Sir Mark Prescott has a 4 from 16 (25%) strike rate for his 4 + yr olds here: 8.50 - Farleigh House Tom Dascombe has a 13 from 43 (30%) strike rate for his 4 + yr olds here: 6.50 - Read The Script George Moore has a 3 from 7 (43%) strike rate for his 3 yr olds here: 5.50 - Rapanui Belle Amanda Perrett has a 13 from 53 (25%) strike rate for her 4 + yr olds here: 8.20 - Mandarin Spirit Michael Jarvis has a 8 from 30 (30%) strike rate for his 3 yr olds here: 6.20 - Lhashan AB Haynes has a 8 from 40 (20%) strike rate for his 4 + yr olds here: 7.50 - Looks The Business GB Butler has a 4 from 17 (24%) strike rate for his 4 + yr olds here: 8.50 - Beauchamp Viceroy HJ Collingridge has a 6 from 25 (24%) strike rate for his 4 + yr olds here: 8.20 - Bid For Glory DJS Ffrench Davis has a 7 from 27 (26%) strike rate here 4 + yr olds here: 7.50 - Bluecrop Boy BR Johnson has a 2 from 5 (40%) strike rate here for his 4 + yr olds: 9.20 - Eagle Nebula DH Brown has a 1 from 1 (100%) strike rate for his 3 yr olds here: 5.50 - Lady Vivien John G Carr has a 1 from 1 (100%) strike rate for his 4 + yr olds here: 7.50 - Pekan One James Moffatt has a 3 from 12 (25%) strike rate for his 4 + yr olds here: 8.20 - Ergo Peter Niven has a 1 from 4 (25%) strike rate for his 4 + yr olds here: 9.20 - Wednesday's Boy :hope :ok

Re: Jonesy's Daily Pointers 8.20 Wolverhampton Sham Sheer @3.75 Win William Hill Luca Cumani has a 13 from 48 (27%) strike rate here with his 3 yr olds. Keiron Fallon has a 1 from 3 (33%) strike rate here when he rides a 3 yr old for Cumani. Molly The Witch @12.00 EW Skybet Willie Musson has a 9 from 39 (23%) strike rate here with his 3 yr olds.