** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Brazil » Série A (3 sept)

Re: Brazil » Série A (3 sept) Internacional - Atletico MG This is postponed game from few weeks ago, and if Internacional wins this one they will be champions of the first turn of Brasilian championship. From 20-27. August, Internacional had bad streak, 1 draw and 2 losses (Palmeiras and Corinthians) and they are now 4 points behind leaders Palmeiras, and victory is must if they wanna keep the pace with the Verdao. For this game Internacional have some players out, and some players in again after injuries and suspensions. Giuliano will play in the midlefield because Andrezinho is injured (muscular pains). D’Alessandro is coming back from the suspension, but he will start from the bank for reserves. Forward Tayson is suspended, and Sandro is with national selection. Atletico MG on the other hand is living bad momentum. Team that was red hot at the beggining of the champioship is now in last 8 games won just one and drew 3 with 4 losses. Coach Celso Roth have 7 players missing for this game. Midlefielder Jonilson is injured, defender Welton Felipe also, goalkeeper Aranha is back after injury but he wont travel to Porto Alegre. To complete list of injured players lateral Marcos Rocha and defenders Márcio Araújo and Serginho won't play, while Evandro is suspended. Probable squads: Internacional Lauro; Bolívar, Índio e Fabiano Eller; Danilo Silva, Magrão, Guiñazu, Giuliano e Kléber; Marquinhos e Alecsandro. Técnico: Tite. Atlético-MG Bruno; Carlos Alberto, Alex Bruno, Werley e Thiago Feltri; Tchô, Renan, Corrêa e Renan Oliveira; Éder Luís e Diego Tardelli. Técnico: Celso Roth. Inter -0.75 @1.75 Pinnacle 6/10

Re: Brazil » Série A (3 sept) Internacional - Atletico MR: Internacional Win @ 1.61 (Skybet) 10/10 Internacional exploded against Goias with a 4-0 victory and thus stopped a 3 game streak of bad form. Internacional has a fantastic 7-2-1 home record and is a title contender. Atletico has hit some bad form and has a good amount of injuries in this game. Internacional should be too strong for them. Corinthians - Santos: Draw @ 3.40 (Skybet) 10/10 This is a big match between two teams with important football history in Brazil. Currently, Corinthians and Santos appear evenly matched. They both sit in mid table one point apart. In the last 6 games, Corinthians has a record of 2-2-2 with two consecutive draws in their last two games. Santos has a record of 2-3-1 in the last six matches indicating somewhat of a propensity for draws recently. Overall, an argument can be made here for the draw which pays well.

Re: Brazil » Série A (3 sept) Internacional v Atletico MG, Internacional(-1) @1.96 Betdaq 10/10 Internacional is desperately looking for a win here, they are only 4 points behind Palmeiras with one game in hand. They trashed Goias in the last round, 4-0 but before that won only one point out of three matches, mostly thanking to the tough schedule cause their opponents were Santos, Corinthians and Palmeiras. Atletico is dropping down the table, they haven't won for a longer time now, and lost their last 3 away games. They haven't won at Internacional for 13 games. Hosts should take this game. I'ma bit scared cause lots of people backed them, but honestly can't see how could they fail. Motive, quality and home ground advantage heavily on their side. My call, 3-1 cs.

Re: Brazil » Série A (3 sept) Corinthians - Santos The teams are in similar situations in the league table. Corinthians is 7th with 33 points, while Santos is in 10th with 32 points. Listings for the next Copa Libertadores, the Corinthians can only dream of the title. The team celebrates unbeaten four consecutive games, but regrets the last two draws, with Botafogo and Barueri. Striker Dentinho returning to the starting lineup after suspension. Another strength of the wheel will Corinthians Jucilei, who shall serve again improvised on the right side. The first goalkeeper Felipe and important defender Chicao are recovered from injury and also the provision of Mano Menezes. Captain William and midfielder Edu follow out, since aug 16. Ronaldo is injured. Probable line-up: Felipe - Jucilei, Paulo André, Chicão, Marcinho - Moradei, Elias, Morais - Jorge Henrique, Souza (Henrique), Dentinho Santos will be without important midfielder Rodrigo Souto, he is suspended. Defneder Fabáo, midfielder Rodrigo Mancha and striker Kléber Pereira (18 matches / 9 goals)are return to training. Fabio Costa (team captain, first goalkeeper) is injured. Probable line-up: Felipe - George Lucas, Fabão, Eli Sabiá, Léo - Emerson (Rodrigo Mancha), Pará, Germano, Paulo Henrique Lima - Madson, Kléber Pereira I will try Corinthians (-0,25) with small stake (3/10) odds: 1,96

Re: Brazil » Série A (3 sept) SC Internacional ML at @1,65 (local bookie Olimp) - 5/10 Under 3 goals at @1,91 (pinnacle) - 6/10 Odds might be changed as I play this at 10:00 in the morning...This is postponed game and will play in early european morning. If SC International win this one they will be champions of first half season in Serie A and they will sertainly do everything what is in their power to do the job well. That is first reason why am I looking for home win, the second is that Internacional has not suffered a home defeat for the Campeonato Brasileiro against Atletico MG for 7 games in succession (4-3-0). My other bet in this match will be under 3 goals (if match ends with exactly 2 goals my bet will be winner, and if match ends with exactly 3 goals my stake is back) - reasoning for my other bet is that under 2.5 goals were scored in the last 6 out of 7 games between Internacional and Atletico MG. So, it is little tricky to play on under 2,5 and I cover my bet with this under 3 line and odds are awesome. Head to head:

25-10-08 Serie A Atlético Mineiro 2 - 2 Internacional
18-07-08 Serie A Internacional 1 - 0 Atlético Mineiro
23-09-07 Serie A Atlético Mineiro 2 - 2 Internacional
30-06-07 Serie A Internacional 1 - 1 Atlético Mineiro
25-09-05 Serie A Atlético Mineiro 1 - 1 Internacional
12-06-05 Serie A Internacional 1 - 1 Atlético Mineiro
25-09-04 Serie A Atlético Mineiro 1 - 1 Internacional
12-06-04 Serie A Internacional 4 - 1 Atlético Mineiro
09-11-03 Serie A Atlético Mineiro 1 - 2 Internacional
16-07-03 Serie A Internacional 3 - 3 Atlético Mineiro

Re: Brazil » Série A (3 sept) SC Corinthians v Santos FC: Over/Under Over 2,5 goals at @1,74 (5Dimes) - 4/10 Practically together in the classification, Corinthians and Santos make, at 02:00 CET in the ˝Pacaembu˝ a classic in the Brasileiro Serie A. Corinthians are in seventh place, with 33 points, eight below of the leader Palmeiras. Corinthians and Santos have not held to a draw in their last 8 meetings, and over 2.5 goals were scored in the 6 out of 8 matches between these two clubs. Head to head:

31-05-09 Serie A Santos 3 - 1 Corinthians
03-05-09 Paulista A1 Corinthians 1 - 1 Santos
26-04-09 Paulista A1 Santos 1 - 3 Corinthians
22-03-09 Paulista A1 Corinthians 1 - 0 Santos
27-03-08 Paulista A1 Santos 2 - 1 Corinthians
02-09-07 Serie A Corinthians 2 - 0 Santos
03-06-07 Serie A Santos 1 - 1 Corinthians
28-03-07 Paulista A1 Santos 2 - 1 Corinthians
05-10-06 Serie A Corinthians 0 - 3 Santos
28-05-06 Serie A Santos 2 - 0 Corinthians

Re: Brazil » Série A (3 sept) SC Internacional ML at @1,65 (local bookie Olimp) - 5/10 :ok Under 3 goals at @1,91 (pinnacle) - 6/10 (money back) :ok SC Corinthians v Santos FC: Over/Under Over 2,5 goals at @1,74 (5Dimes) - 4/10 :ok nicely :clap