Apoel Nicosia v FC Copenhagen26.08.09 / 19:45 2.30 3.25 2.60
Fiorentina v Sporting26.08.09 / 19:45 1.80 3.25 3.75
Olympiakos v FC Sheriff26.08.09 / 19:45 1.25 5.00 8.00
Stuttgart v FC Timisoara26.08.09 / 19:45 1.25 5.00 8.00

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Uefa Champions League Play Off 2nd Leg 25/26 August Atl Madrid v Panathinaikos ? Debrecen v Levski Sofia? FC Zurich v FK Ventspils Maccabi Haifa v Red Bull Salzburg Arsenal v Celtic Apoel Nicosia v FC Copenhagen Fiorentina v Sporting Olympiakos v FC SheriffStuttgart v FC Timisoara Someone helps me to predicat victory of team easily PLEASE??

Re: Uefa Champions League Play Off 2nd Leg 25/26 August

Please help me to bet!!! I would like to hit little money!. Thank you already in advance for help!
:welcome 1-check recent form of teams 2-check last updated informations about teams from their official pages 3-check possible line ups and gather a few tips about players 4-read reviews and comments from PUNTER'S LOUNGE 5-LISTEN TO YOUR HEART.

Re: Uefa Champions League Play Off 2nd Leg 25/26 August Atl Madrid v Panathinaikos =Atl Madrid win Debrecen v Levski Sofia = Debrecen win FC Zurich v FK Ventspils = FC Zurich win Maccabi Haifa v Red Bull Salzburg = Maccabi Haifa win Olympiakos v FC Sheriff = Olympiakos win Stuttgart v FC Timisoara = Stuttgart win

Re: Uefa Champions League Play Off 2nd Leg 25/26 August IF THERE IS GOING TO BE A (shock) WIN IT HAS TO BE = AKTOBE V WERDER BREMEN= THE GERMANS HAD THE FRIGHT OF THEIR LIVES IN THE FIRST HALF OF THE FIRST LEG WITH AKTOBE PLAYING GREAT, AFTER ANOTHER HARD WEEKEND GAME, THEY MAY FEEL THEY HAVE HIS ONE WRAPPED UP, I SUGGEST A SMALL INTEREST IN AKTOBE+1 IN THE HANDICAP. IF THAT FAILS TAKE ARSENAL-1 ALSO IN THE HANDICAP, THE GUNNERS ARE ON :@

Re: Uefa Champions League Play Off 2nd Leg 25/26 August Fiorentina vs Sporting My picks for this match : Fiorentina to qualify for next round 9/10 Fiorentina to win 8/10 Fiorentina -1 AH 6/10 Fiorentina -1EH 5/10 Over 2,5 goals 5/10 Sporting has important absences but mainly Sporting and its coach are under heavy criticism especially inside their own team due to the latest home defeat against Braga. It is clear the bad moment and with all this pressure it will be almost impossible for the youngsters to come from Firenze without the qualification, even though Sporting wasn't any worse than Fiorentina in Lisbon. On other circunstances, Sporting would have other chances but in the actual conditions it will be a major achievement to even dream with a draw in Italy. Coach Paulo Bento, who's currently being "crucified" in Portugal by the supporters as the main responsible for this unhappy moment, has little means to face such a strong side with the absences of Izmailov(injured by Paulo Bento on practice!), Vukcevic (Bento ordered him to take off his shirt on the last game, and he already had a yellow card!), Postiga and Caicedo (Bento forgot to check his diet!) to which we can also add those of Polga (starting from the back!), João Moutinho and Liedson who, in fact, have been on the pitch but fail to leave any traces... And yes, Sporting is my team.

Re: Uefa Champions League Play Off 2nd Leg 25/26 August Anderlecht - Lyon Probably Team Lyon : Lloris - Réveillère, Cris, Bodmer, Cissokho - Pjanic, Toulalan, Makoun (ou Källström) - Bastos, Gomis, Lissandro Please note that Lissandro is OK and part of the group. Both Puel and Aulas keep the same words : they go to Belgium to win nothing else. We can feel them, Lyon want to prove that they still a great team in Europe, in France. Last saturday they easaly beat Auxerre (0-3 away), next week-end, they'll receive Nancy which is not a great threat for them. IMO Lyon will win

Re: Uefa Champions League Play Off 2nd Leg 25/26 August Atletico Madrid - Panatinaikos i think will be a tough match and if greeks will lose it will be at very small difference. So Panatinaikos +1 should be ok. Debrecen - Levski. Since both tems will use same squads and pressure will be also on Levski i predict almost the same match as in 1st leg. Debrecen will go forward.

Debrecen - Levski. Since both tems will use same squads and pressure will be also on Levski i predict almost the same match as in 1st leg. Debrecen will go forward.
The match is performed in Puskás stadium, this Hungary's largest stadium. Hungarian team could got into the Champions League group last 14 years ago. Debrecen has a good chance however now. Anything may be the result of the match quasi. Will be draw according to me, Debrecen is going so keep moving. But I would not dare to bet on the match, very vague. Fact, that Debrecen could have won by 2-3 goals even in Sofia. They were playing very well, Levszki was relatively weak.

The match is performed in Puskás stadium' date=' this Hungary's largest stadium. Hungarian team could got into the Champions League group last 14 years ago. Debrecen has a good chance however now. Anything may be the result of the match quasi. Will be draw according to me, Debrecen is going so keep moving. But I would not dare to bet on the match, very vague. Fact, that Debrecen could have won by 2-3 goals even in Sofia. They were playing very well, Levszki was relatively weak.[/quote'] Any closer infos about possible missings? For me today looks like decent treble Atletico + Zurich + Haifa.

Re: Uefa Champions League Play Off 2nd Leg 25/26 August I think this is the clearest over of this CL round as both teams are playing totally attacking and offensive-minded football. I watched the first match and PAO was really dangerous in the 2nd half and could've scored a few goals more for sure as Atletico's defensive line is totally unreliable and shaky. However, both team's offenses are their true strength and with the scenario where the guests have to open up from the start and chase goals, I believe we might see a lot of wind in their back line which Atletico's quality strikers will surely take an advantage of. High stakes for me on this one.

Re: Uefa Champions League Play Off 2nd Leg 25/26 August Anderlecht - Lyon over 2.5 @ 1.79 (pinnacle) Lyon smashes Anderlecht 5-1 in the first leg and should progress through to the next round. Anderlecht are playing for pride and they should lift here but still can't disguise the fact that their defence was shredded in the first game. Like the look of both teams scoring here while it should be open enough for a third goal to be scored Zurich -1.5 @ 1.84 (pinnacle) Zurich won the first game 3-0 and they should have won by a few more goals. They will look forward now to completing the job on home turf as qualification beckons and they can't afford a slip up here. Doubt that will happen and looks like another comfortable win against the Latvians who's defence was shocking in the first leg Athletico Madrid - Panathinaikos over 2.5 @ 1.63 (pinnacle) Athletico lead 3-2 after the first leg with both teams quite attacking in their approach and with both sets of defences found wanting. Panathinaikos need to win by at least 2 goals here so they should be going for goals from the outset while Athletico can afford to be patient and hit them on the counter. Both sides have shown they are loaded with good attacking players so this should be an open game with plenty of chances and hopefully goals. Maccabi Haifa - Salzburg over 2.5 @ 1.84 (pinnacle) Maccabi lead 2-1 after the first leg and deserved their win but they come into this game without a good defender in Keinan. Salzburg know they need to score at least two goals to go through so this should be quite an open game as they did go to Zagreb and win there 2-1, so they have done it before. But Maccabi will be playing in front of their home crowd and know that they are in the box seat and a couple go goals here will secure their passage through. Should be some goals here. Debrecen - Levski Sofia over 2.5 @ 2.04 (pinnacle) Even though Debrecen won 2-1 away, Levski Sofia were a bit unfortunate they didn't get at least a draw from that game with the chances they had. They now need at least two goals from this game. Debrecen will be content to hit them on the counter and showed they can do that in the first leg, so there is a possibility that this game will be very similarly played as the first leg with hopefully, the same amount of goals. Even if Debrecen score, Levski know that two goals will get them at least into extra time, so they will push on but it will leave gaps in their defence

Re: Uefa Champions League Play Off 2nd Leg 25/26 August Anderlecht - Lyon: Over 2.5 goals @ 1.83 (Skybet) 10/10 After Lyon's 5-1 victory in the first match I really don't know how this match can stay under 2.5 goals. Anderlecht has nothing to lose and they will press forward for goals. They can certainly score as evidenced by their thrashing of Sivaspor in the previous round. They are certainly good for a goal or two. Lyon are on fire. They went to Auxerre and handed them a nice 0-3 defeat. With the space that Anderlecht will offer Lyon should be able to put in a goal or two. Good odds I think for the over 2.5 goals. Atletico Madrid - Panathinaikos: Over 2.5 goals @ 1.72 (Totesport) 10/10 In the first match in Athens, were Atletico won 2-3, it was clear that both teams have some issues in defense. Atletico, however, have the better (much better) offense and the home advantage should give them promotion to the next CL round. Panathinaikos can't have any other strategy aside from scoring goals and winning this game. As a result, they should leave a delightful enough of space for Atletico (playing with a full squad-Ithink)to bang in a goal or two. Equally, given Atletico's weakness in defense and Panathinaikos' pressing forward, I think Panathinaikos will score at least one goal. The odds are ok, but they should come in.

See, the probelm with this is Lyon are already through and Anderlecht are too far behind to have a realistic chance of making a come back. I tend to stick with teams that still have something to play for. As such Arsenal v Celtic looks a decent bet for a few goals as Celtic will attack, leaving themselves open.
Yes, Redbet you have a point. The qualification has been probably decided and this may affect the scoring situation. But I think this might actually help the over 2.5 goals bet since both teams will play an open game where the fans can be entertained. Yeah, I mean it will be next to impossible for Anderlecht to overturn the 5-1 sore, but they can still put in a good showing and Lyon won't say no to a goal or two....we'll see what happens:ok

Re: Uefa Champions League Play Off 2nd Leg 25/26 August Atletico M v Pana Athletico will be going for the win here no doubt, and Pana will be attacking hard also and their rear will be left wide open waiting for an ass pumping.. Athletico are a very attacking team and they managed to beat Pana away, so I think they wll win easier at home with lots of goals. In these kind of games Teams dont want to take risks. This is the Route into the CHamp league and they will be wanting to wrap it up, and motivation will by high to finish off this game. I can see a big score line too. 3 or 4 goals from madrid. Ofcourse Pana will be hoping to make it through also, but Athletico are far superior and being at home, i got no doubts they will not want to settle for a close game and run the risk of getting knocked out. TO me its an easy Home win.. 1.40 is acceptable here.

Re: Uefa Champions League Play Off 2nd Leg 25/26 August For me Sergio Aguero to score anytime @2,10. He almost scores in every homematch for his team! In last 4 homematches in primera division he scored in 3 games. I think Atletico will trash Pana. cause u can forget greek teams when they play away in CL or other competions. For me this will be a 3-0 for Atletico! gl

Atletico M v Pana Athletico will be going for the win here no doubt, and Pana will be attacking hard also and their rear will be left wide open waiting for an ass pumping.. Athletico are a very attacking team and they managed to beat Pana away, so I think they wll win easier at home with lots of goals. In these kind of games Teams dont want to take risks. This is the Route into the CHamp league and they will be wanting to wrap it up, and motivation will by high to finish off this game. I can see a big score line too. 3 or 4 goals from madrid. Ofcourse Pana will be hoping to make it through also, but Athletico are far superior and being at home, i got no doubts they will not want to settle for a close game and run the risk of getting knocked out. TO me its an easy Home win.. 1.40 is acceptable here.
...... if you visit eurobet.com there is a list top 10 bet and you know who is first pana so i think pana gona win 2-1

Re: Uefa Champions League Play Off 2nd Leg 25/26 August Hi all, I am just looking that 3 picks from a lot of hours, an d more I look them more I convince myself on the final result ...si I take this three picks simply as they come.. Anderlecht 1 Apoel 1 Debreceni 1 all together with X2 DC of Hapoel in multiple.:gimme

Re: Uefa Champions League Play Off 2nd Leg 25/26 August Maybe I am not seing the things right, maybe it is not very patriotic, but watching the odds on Derecen going up makes little, if any sense to me. The Hungarians controlled 80% of the first half, the push from Levski in the second was chaotic mostly, the chances Levski missed were both bad luck AND bad ball control. IMO the Hungarian football is on the rise and Debrecen are the better team, maybe only by fraction but yet better. With Levski in need to go forward, the Hungarians might even register a convincing win with efficient counters. I took a small bit of Debrecen + 0 AH, and that is is as far as I would go, but a goal for the hosts in the first half might turn the game into a disaster for Sofia. The local media in Bulgaria is packed with optimistic stuff, the sort of '' nothing is over yet'', but I can't see Levski going through - hope I am wrong for the sake of their fans. BOL