Betfair Challenge - Team Roses

avongirl

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses ul AG

If superfoo would like to pick his night' date=' ill take the remaining, its not a problem for me and i know sometimes an early start can be awkward for superfoo because of his lovely little daughter, running him ragged:lol:lol[/quote'] LOL cheers ken.....i will choose later in the week if thats cool with you but i suspect i may be able to make both though monday may be more realistic despite its earlier start....

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses Unlucky tonight Oobs, just outside the money again, i cant believe we have not done better, lets not get down hearted team, lets get even more determined to turn this around, we are a very good team, ive believed this from the start and i still strongly believe it now. I was and still am well chuffed to be part of this team, lets turn this around. Heaven help the other players in my next game, it will be one very hungry BIGBADKEN playing , i can tell you that. Come on you Rosessssssssssss Lets get hungry and show them all what we can really do.

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses

Unlucky tonight Oobs, just outside the money again, i cant believe we have not done better, lets not get down hearted team, lets get even more determined to turn this around, we are a very good team, ive believed this from the start and i still strongly believe it now. I was and still am well chuffed to be part of this team, lets turn this around. Heaven help the other players in my next game, it will be one very hungry BIGBADKEN playing , i can tell you that. Come on you Rosessssssssssss Lets get hungry and show them all what we can really do.
BTW...........I came 2nd :nana:nana:nana:nana