** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

York Ebor Meeting Day Two - Weds

Re: York Ebor Meeting Day Two - Weds

Don't like him? Probably because he is succesful.
Me or Russ? Think we have both made it clear in the past (and on the same threads) that we have no time for the guy and pretty much are against his whole loading class races with multiple horses, some of whom are pacemakers and riding as a team rather than the best horse turning up and simply winning. Also good why there is a horse as good as STS who is good enough to overcome the team tactics by AOB. :ok

Don't like him? Probably because he is succesful.
Me or Russ? Think we have both made it clear in the past (and on the same threads) that we have no time for the guy and pretty much are against his whole loading class races with multiple horses, some of whom are pacemakers and riding as a team rather than the best horse turning up and simply winning. Also good why there is a horse as good as STS who is good enough to overcome the team tactics by AOB. :ok
Spot on RB:ok JJ, it's about opinions. As RB says, we've made it clear time after time why we don't like the guy. Undoubtedly, he's a good trainer but just don't like his approach to racing.

Nice call again Frinton
Cheers Trends. It was a really good day out today. :D Along with Wizzkid Walter who had the 1-2 in the first race we met up with BTP for a bit so could put a name to a face, and betting wise it was a really good day with a few winners and a place, but all of those coming in the handicaps where my stakes were X5 that in the Group races. Ended up backing Taajub because of a stat I found in the RP and asked Mowgli who he fancied and turned out he was on it, so upped my stakes. Got greedy and went 20/1 on the nose, it was second, argh!! Sun was scorching, it wasn't as packed as the John Smiths Cup day, and wish I was going for the other two days now :( Well done Ken with Nanton placed at a massive price and StuSimmy with Shamwari Lodge too :clap

Re: York Ebor Meeting Day Two - Weds I've noted that Shamwari Lodge to follow, absolutely cruised up there smooth as you like and was almost eased down it won that easily. Have a look at the Askar Tau race and watch Royal and Regal, travels there smoothly with a double handful but fades away, RP reports say weakened etc but the jockey does not give it a hard time at all and almost stops riding it, i'll be interested in that one next time out.