Betfair Challenge - Team South

teaulc

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South :wall One frickin' time pleeease... 14/51. Sorry guys. Ran like jesus in the first few levels and like absolute crap in the final few (when it counted!). Didn't really help that both 1st and 2nd (at the time) had position on me all the way through so couldn't even make any plays as they weren't folding a thing. Got chipped down... couldn't even get a viable hand to steal with and eventually got AQo AIPF vs another shorty who has AQs and hit his flush... argh. Kinda frustrated. Didn't play my A game but wasn't playing badly and could've easily seen myself cashing. Meh. C'est la vie I guess. ;) Who will break the Team South deadlock?

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South Yeah mate. Was watching from about 16 left and you were crushing it. A few sick hands as you say... esp your TT AK a few hands later ;) Also, who fancies what this week? I'm quite fancy the HU day again if that's alright with everyone else? (who knows, this week it might actually be HU :lol). I'm also provisionally free (by provisionally I mean if I know now I can make sure I'm defo free!) any other day so can play when or if :tongue2 wanted, so fit me in wherever suits best! GG again sir! P.S. Al, I see you've been updating the team spends but seem to have missed one of my $5.50 buy-ins :tongue2 just thought mention it :)

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South Nice one Woodie! :clap I played some 2/5 HU last night, I lost for a change (;)), bout 300 but it was a real up and down game so reckon I got loads of points. I cannot play Fri, Sat or Sun and I'm only 50/50 for tomorrow. I am free tonight. Is anyone pencilled in? If not I would like to stick myself up. :ok