Betfair Challenge - Team South

teaulc

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South Provisionally, the schedule for Week 1 will be: Tuesday 1st September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - 6 max - Standard Stacks with Standard Blinds Wednesday 2nd September: 19:00 NLHE Freezeout - $10+$1 - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Thursday 3rd September: 21:00 Pot Limit Omaha Freezeout - $5+50c Friday 4th September: TBC(Between 20:00 and 21:00) Heads Up NLHE Tournament - $5+50c Saturday 5th September: 19:30 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Monday 7th September: 18:35 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Regular Daily Tournament already in schedule I'm happy to play any on these I would prefer to play the 6max game as I feel this is my strongest game

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South

Provisionally, the schedule for Week 1 will be: Tuesday 1st September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - 6 max - Standard Stacks with Standard Blinds Wednesday 2nd September: 19:00 NLHE Freezeout - $10+$1 - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Thursday 3rd September: 21:00 Pot Limit Omaha Freezeout - $5+50c Friday 4th September: TBC(Between 20:00 and 21:00) Heads Up NLHE Tournament - $5+50c Saturday 5th September: 19:30 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Monday 7th September: 18:35 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Regular Daily Tournament already in schedule I'm happy to play any on these I would prefer to play the 6max game as I feel this is my strongest game
okay woodie,you have Tuesday and i will have the Sunday game if any :ok

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South From now on I will be on Betfair most nights anyway - it's the time of year I start playing regularly. As omaha is my best game then I am more than happy to play that. I only really play omaha and deep stack hold em tourns to be honest. I'm happy to play any for the team of course - but would prefer those and be better at those. :ok

From now on I will be on Betfair most nights anyway - it's the time of year I start playing regularly. As omaha is my best game then I am more than happy to play that. I only really play omaha and deep stack hold em tourns to be honest. I'm happy to play any for the team of course - but would prefer those and be better at those. :ok
excellent,i thought you were an Omaha player,,well that is you sorted then,if you can get as many booster points as you can that would be brill as well :ok

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South Things are coming together nicely! Not to fussed about how we deal with finances... I think we have two options though? 1. Buy-in to the events you play yourself and keep any winnings for yourself. 2. Buy-in yourself but at the end tally up how much you've spent and we'll adjust it so that everyone has spent the same? If we do this though, I think we'd have to say we split any winnings equally as well? If we manage to finish in the top two I think it'd be wise to split any money made from John's staking equally between the team? I guess we could discuss this if the time arises...

can i suggest we finance games ourselves, keeping prize winnings and losses posted here in saying that,we could do as said but sort out monies at end of each month,so we all are spending equally. what do you all think?
Things are coming together nicely! Not to fussed about how we deal with finances... I think we have two options though? 1. Buy-in to the events you play yourself and keep any winnings for yourself. 2. Buy-in yourself but at the end tally up how much you've spent and we'll adjust it so that everyone has spent the same? If we do this though, I think we'd have to say we split any winnings equally as well? If we manage to finish in the top two I think it'd be wise to split any money made from John's staking equally between the team? I guess we could discuss this if the time arises...
everything split equally is the only way as i see it :ok and what do mean IF???? nothing less than winning it i`m afraid ;)

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South Am dying of boredom over here... pretty sure this is the worst site I've ever played on for getting HUSNG games. ZERO traffic.:wall A game that would usually fill in 1 min on Stars is literally taking about 8-10 mins on Betfair, lol. Not much fun when I was trying to get in as many games as possible today as I'm away Weds afternoon -> Mon morning! Gah. May have to play DoN's instead but I think GaF has stolen every single seat :rollin Think I've only made around 60 points today :eyes. Saw Billy playing loads last night and today though! You must've made a lot of points fella?

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South Made just under 100 points last night I think. Still can't believe how back the traffic is at the HUSNGs... nightmare. As previously mentioned, I'm off on hols at 4pm and will be back on Monday morning! Apologies guys for temporarily abandoning the team straight after the off! Tbh I think we should be OK this week (touch wood)? We need 2000 points really and I was slyly railing our resident high stakes pro (BTP :tongue2) crushing some Omaha HUSNGs when I couldn't sleep last night and you must have made ~500 points just from those games fella? Showing us how it should be done :clap:notworthy Again, highly appreciate the effort while I'm away guys. Anything you do get is obviously more than I would get as I'm not here!:tongue2

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South I'm 1-9 at $4.25s and 8-2 at the $8.50s. Jeeeesus. Can't get a hand to hold up at the lower games. Can't win a 80/20 to save my life! Oh well, at least I'm not running bad at both levels... ...and I guess at least when I get a game they are pretty soft :rollin Just played this $8.50 literally seconds after my last post. 1st hand, never played villain before. His sharkscope is -20% ROI over 700 games... hah. BB ($1500) Hero (SB) ($1500) Preflop: Hero is SB with Kheart.gif, Adiamond.gif Hero bets $50, BB calls $40 Flop: ($120) 2spade.gif, 4diamond.gif, Kclub.gif (2 players) BB checks, Hero bets $80, BB raises $1440 (All-In), Hero calls $1360 (All-In) Turn: ($3000) Aheart.gif (2 players, 2 all-in) River: ($3000) 10club.gif (2 players, 2 all-in) Total pot: $3000 Results: Hero had Kheart.gif, Adiamond.gif (two pair, Aces and Kings). BB had 6heart.gif, 7club.gif (high card, Ace). Outcome: Hero won $3000

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South okay guys,i am done donating my cash to the betfair fishies...getting outdone everytime and i think $100 to the cause is more than enough :sad think i have done about 400 points total. fingers crossed you guys can get some serious points over the weekend,especially as the other teams are taking this very seriously.

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South :nana:nana:nana just met up with billy at the International,and guess what guys,,we are way over total points wise as billy has done it all by himself. he was playing $5/$10 PLO Wednesday night and hit 2700 plus points and in another session made 1125 points, so if you guys want to still play a bit you can but obviously no pressure now :ok:ok:ok

:nana:nana:nana just met up with billy at the International,and guess what guys,,we are way over total points wise as billy has done it all by himself. he was playing $5/$10 PLO Wednesday night and hit 2700 plus points and in another session made 1125 points, so if you guys want to still play a bit you can but obviously no pressure now :ok:ok:ok
Nice one Billy :ok Not relevant anymore, but just for completeness, so far I've managed 228 (81 tues, 40 weds, 56 thurs, 51 fri).

Tbh I think we should be OK this week (touch wood)? We need 2000 points really and I was slyly railing our resident high stakes pro (BTP :tongue2) crushing some Omaha HUSNGs when I couldn't sleep last night and you must have made ~500 points just from those games fella? Showing us how it should be done :clap:notworthy
Cheers mate :ok. I'm pleased I played well then! ;)