** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

International Friendlies & Qualifiers 12th August 2009

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: International Friendlies & Qualifiers 12th August 2009

Albania vs Cypros Pick albania to win. Reason: The Albanian starting team consistof the best they have, with Hamdi Salihi ( ried , top scorer) and Erjon Bogdani ( chievo ) starting up front. The midfield also cosnsiting of their main players, like Lorik Cana the new captain of sunderland, Skela, Duro, Hyka and few others, the defence, there is no missing in the defence. I personally think cypros and albania are much the same teams, but i think Albania will win tonite, they really gave a hard game to portugal the last game, and were unlcuky to loose in the last minute. GL
ALBANIA won 6:1 :nana

vels.png I realy think that Montenegro have enough quality to win against Wales who come to MNE without some important players. Wales are very good side but without Craig Bellamy I think that Montenegro should be able to beat them. Sporting Lisbon attacking midfielder Simon Vukčević is back into A team after injury and that is very good news for hosts. Odds for home win are great so I will go with 7/10 on home win. Montenegro ML at @2,05 (BetKlass) - 7/10
:clap:clap:clap 2:1 FT

Re: International Friendlies & Qualifiers 12th August 2009 nori Re: International Friendlies & Qualifiers 12th August 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by nori viewpost.gif Albania vs Cypros Pick albania to win. Reason: The Albanian starting team consistof the best they have, with Hamdi Salihi ( ried , top scorer) and Erjon Bogdani ( chievo ) starting up front. The midfield also cosnsiting of their main players, like Lorik Cana the new captain of sunderland, Skela, Duro, Hyka and few others, the defence, there is no missing in the defence. I personally think cypros and albania are much the same teams, but i think Albania will win tonite, they really gave a hard game to portugal the last game, and were unlcuky to loose in the last minute. GL
ALBANIA won 6:1 :nana The Over-God Re: International Friendlies & Qualifiers 12th August 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Over-God viewpost.gif Azerbaijan-Germany Under 3.5 @ 1.75
FT 0:2, :dude well done fellas :ok

well done :D you are very good at this aswell :D has anyone written about the premier league?
7 day ban for you, until you start to think for yourself and listen. Why would anyone be writing about the Premier League in the Internationals Thread? What Premier League, what on earth are you talking about half the time. Give reasoning with your bets, you have had so many warnings.

Re: International Friendlies & Qualifiers 12th August 2009 Yei a great day today for my pick ups 4/5. Got - Mexico, Argentina, Luxemburg Under 2.5 ,Macedonia Over 2.5, the only one i didn't get was Poland over 2.5 the game ended 2:0. Last pick for tonight i'd say Ecuador over Jamaica. I find Ecuador much more experienced plus the game is played in a neutral territory, seems like Ec do well around the world =). The last 5 games stats are pretty much the same, 2 victories 2 draws 1 loss, but Ec won over Argentina, while Jamaica has been winning vs teams like Grenada