Tennis: ATP/WTA Montreal & Cincinnati Aug 8-23

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis: ATP/WTA Montreal & Cincinnati Aug 8-23 At first glance on mens card I like the look of many 'dogs.Schuettler,Niemeyer,GGL,Safin,Dancevic,Lopez are all tempting,they are all capable of upseting their opponents imo,stakes would be low!Surely will not back any favs in the R1 even if it's masters.Will decide with clear head after I get some sleep and than inform you.Would dissmis the ladies :ok

Re: Tennis: ATP/WTA Montreal & Cincinnati Aug 8-23 GGL to win set off Mathieu @ 8/13 Don’t know why PHM is such clear fave here. Both coming off clay tournaments and I think it could be tighter than the odds suggest.Mathieu is talented but incredibly inconsistent. GGL has a good game for most surfaces and can push Mathieu here and hopefully take a set. Karlovic/Haas over 10.5 games 1st set @ 6/5 Karlovic has a good winning record over Haas who can struggle against consistently big servers.Haas has been having a great few months and I'm hoping he can hold his serve early on playing an aggressive style.Ivo is near unbreakable when his serve is on so this could be a tight match with close sets. Petzschner/Querrey over 21.5 games @ 5/6 Like Mathieu match I think this could be tight or go to three sets.Querrey is of course playing well reaching two finals before losing a tight match last week against Roddick.A win is expected but at this price it's unbackable.Petzschner is a talented player and beat Fish last week in Washington and has some good weapons for the surface.Was tempted to go with Petzschner to win at 3/1 but overs may be the safer bet. GL!

Re: Tennis: ATP/WTA Montreal & Cincinnati Aug 8-23 Hi guys, 1 bet for the WTA Cincinnati tournament: GOVORTSOVA TO D MAKAROVA @ 1.9 on expekt Both players have similar style (powerful but somewhat erratic baseline game) and level of play but Govortsova holds the 3:0 Head To Head advantage (6:0 in sets) with their last meeting just two weeks ago in Palermo with 6-2 6-2 score to Govortsova. Considering the H2H and after two good wins in qualifying (Peer yesterday) Govortsova should be a favorite.

Re: Tennis: ATP/WTA Montreal & Cincinnati Aug 8-23

SportTennis
EventMarin Cilic v Mikael Youzhny
SelectionLay Mikael Youzhny (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date10/08/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 3.20 (Lay)
ReasoningHard to believe in Youzhny at the moment. Form is so bad this year and despite win over Kendrick last time he lost tamely to Soderling (who turned out to be injured). Cilic quality player, coming up the rankings. Bad loss last week to Devverman but put that down to first match in smaller tournament, now Masters level tournament motivation and preparation should be better.
SportTennis
EventPaul-Henri Mathieu v Guillermo Garcia-Lopez
SelectionLay Guillermo Garcia-Lopez (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date10/08/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 3.10 (Lay)
ReasoningHard court definately favour Mathieu so I back him here. Garcia-Lopez sometimes struggles with the bounce and had poor results in American part of hard court series before. Mathieu sometimes struggle mentally but is much stronger player from baseline and should win this match.
SportTennis
EventIgor Kunitsyn v Frederic Niemeyer
SelectionLay Frederic Niemeyer (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date10/08/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 3.80 (Lay)
ReasoningNiemeyer was never good player, never got into top 100. Now he is old and ranked down in 500s his game is really struggling. Wild card into the event but I can't see how home fans can get him through the match. Kunitsyn is reasonable player in top 40, and has been win some matches in hard court season. He's not great, and sometimes has surprising loss, but loss here would be very surprising!
SportTennis
EventLeonardo Mayer v Mischa Zverev
SelectionLeonardo Mayer
Strength10/10
Date10/08/2009
Bookmaker/PriceSkybet @ 1.90 (Back)
ReasoningMy guy Leonardo Mayer! I already say how I like this player. He's been playing on hard courts past few weeks picking up some reasonable results, but last time poor against Schuettler. Maybe he struggle from semi final week before so I take him to be refreshed now and win! verev has been playing on clay and had poor losses from good positions in amburg and Umag. First match on hard court for a while from him, and I take Mayer who has been playing on hard courts.

Re: Tennis: ATP/WTA Montreal & Cincinnati Aug 8-23 Looks like a lot of close amtches in the womens tournament, so I will try to pick the winners!

SportTennis
EventOlga Govortsova v Ekaterina Makarova
SelectionOlga Govortsova
Strength10/10
Date10/08/2009
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.90 (Back)
ReasoningGovortsova had some good wins in qualifying against Vives and Peer which seems like good preparation for this match. Also, head 2 head is 2-0 to Govortsova without lose a set. Makarova is good player, but I think loss to bad serving Lisicki last week was not so good.
SportTennis
EventVirginie Razzano v Anna-Lena Groenefeld
SelectionAnna-Lena Groenefeld
Strength10/10
Date10/08/2009
Bookmaker/PriceSportingbet @ 2.87 (Back)
ReasoningGroenefeld leads head 2 head here 4-2 which is pretty nice. Also, she was playing good on clay a few weeks ago before coming here. Earlier in the year was also playing very good on hard court. Razzano seems to sometiems have excellent form, like on grass and in Dubai earlier this year. But other times awful and has bad first round losses. Because of this struggle to see her as big favourite against dangerous player.
SportTennis
EventLucie Safarova v Iveta Benesova
SelectionIveta Benesova
Strength10/10
Date10/08/2009
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 2.60 (Back)
ReasoningBoth left handed players and this seems like very close match up. Safarova never found form of a few years ago and always look good to bet against. Expected her to beat Bondarenko last week but poor loss in clsoe match. Benesova hasn't played for a few weeks since injury on clay, but I don't think that was too bad and should be ready for this match.
SportTennis
EventMelinda Czink v Alize Cornet
SelectionMelinda Czink
Strength10/10
Date10/08/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Boylesports @ 1.90 (Back)
ReasoningCornet had some wins in low clay court event, but still was struggle and still big problem on serve. Now coming to hard court with serve more important surely she continue to struggle. Czink has been on hard courts for few weeks and playing reasoanble tennis.
SportTennis
EventAnna Chakvetadze v Elena Vesnina
SelectionOver 22 games
Strength10/10
Date10/08/2009
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.92 (Back)
ReasoningThis looks like excellent opportunity for an over. Should be close match, with both having good periods, but tough to find a winner. Chakvetadze in particular tends to play a lot of 3 set matches, and this seems like another one.

SportTennis
EventJeremy Chardy v Yen-Hsun Lu
SelectionLay Yen-Hsun Lu (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date10/08/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 3.60 (Lay)
ReasoningCannot see Chardy losing to Lu. Chardy shows good form, only losing to quaity players. OK he has not played in US but on clay, but he has reasonable gap to get some prepation. Lu form is poor losing a lot of matches. He got set from del Potro last week but that was first match and clear just a bad start from del Potro.

SportTennis
EventRogers Cup Outright
SelectionJuan Martin del Potro E/W (1/2, 1,2) (Each-Way)
Strength5/10
Date16/08/2009
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 10.00 (Back)
ReasoningJuan Martin del Potro got on a roll last summer and won a lot of matches. Now he's just defended his Washington title with excellent fight against Hewitt and Roddick. Didn't play excellent the whole week but excuse that on first hard court tournament in a while. Now he has a few days off with bye, time to rest until Wednesday and play strong! He in quarter with Nadal, but a lot of questions with Nadal this week problem with knee. I don't think he'll be good and probably just for practice for next week and US Open. Anyway, del Potro already beat down Nadal in hard courts this year! Djokovic in other quarter, possible semi final but I think he might struggle too. Del Potro is my favourite to make the final, likely against Federer or Murray. Tough match! But maybe they kill each other for 3 hours in semi final just like in Masters Cup last year then struggle next day! Del Potro improves all the time and excellent opportunity for him in this tournament! Oh yes!
Can get 11.00 elsewhere but I'm betting on Ladbrokes!

Re: Tennis: ATP/WTA Montreal & Cincinnati Aug 8-23 Going with Schuettler @ 2.15 and Dancevic @ 2.2. Schuettler has bad h2h record against Serra,but atm he's more inform player and I am surprised to see him as a 'dog vs. Serra.German played some decent tennis on hard surf in Washington last week and make impact on it.Serra this year is 2-5 on hard with last match in March,lost on the surface to players like Muller,Karanusic,Montanes!Value is on Schuettler :hope Dancevic in his home town,with serve that can beat anyone on the day.I believe he'll be very inspired for this one and I give him big chance to prevail vs. out of form Simon who has lost last two matches to Zverev and Brands shamefully and will also have first showing on the sufrace after Miami in March.Another valuable bet :hope GL all

Re: Tennis: ATP/WTA Montreal & Cincinnati Aug 8-23 Berdych over Kolhschreiber @ 4/7 Fully expect Berdych to win this.Better player on hard surface, has the big shots and serve to win cheap points.Kohli can play on hard but not as comfortable.Also has played nothing but clay tournaments since Wimbledon and not doing so well. Berdych lost to big Isner last week in Washington 1/4 but won't face same problems today.Hopefully he comes through this. Radwanska/Sugiyama over 18.5 games @ 5/6 Not as confident about this seeing as Radwanska beat her comfortably last week but she just needs to make sets tight or win one for bet to come up.Sugiyama is a veteran now but can still fight at times taking set off Sharapova at Stanford.See how this match pans out. GL!

SportTennis
EventLleyton Hewitt v Juan Carlos Ferrer
SelectionLleyton Hewitt -4.5 games
Strength10/10
Date11/08/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Paddy Power @ 3.40 (Back)
ReasoningBoth players are showing good form but I'm willing to take risk with Hewitt on the big handicap. Hewitt looks in excellent condition and lately only losing to Roddick and del Potro in very close matches. I think in this match he can play strong and get on top of Ferrero. Ferrero too playing well but I don't think is at the level of Hewitt.
SportTennis
EventNicolay Davydenko v Paul-Henri Mathieu
SelectionPaul-Henri Mathieu
Strength10/10
Date11/08/2009
Bookmaker/PriceStan James @ 3.75 (Back)
ReasoningDavydenko magnificant form on the clay but this is hard courts! Sometimes he struggles with the change in surface and maybe he struggle today. Mathieu already had a match yesterday where he tank second set but apart from that looked OK. He suits these slow hard courts and today has reasonable chance!
SportTennis
EventTomas Berdych v Philip Kohlschreiber
SelectionTomas Berdych -1.5 games
Strength10/10
Date11/08/2009
Bookmaker/Price>William Hill @ 1.83 (Back)
ReasoningThis looks good handicap given match price other bookmakers go -2.5 which seems more reasonable. Kohlschreiber showing awful form in clay court events hard to see him beat Berdych. Berdych disappoint last week against Isner but that was with big night crowd against him so this should be better. Head 2 head is 5-0 for Berdych!
SportTennis
EventJohn Isner v Jesse Levine
SelectionJesse Levine
Strength10/10
Date11/08/2009
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.80 (Back)
ReasoningThese courts are slow! I watch all of the tennis yesterday and it was so slow, big server surely have big problems. Isner good last week but seem very tired after semi final and now maybe going to Canada for a week not so motivated (quick courts in Cincinatti next week John!). Levine originally from Canada so maybe some crowd support and he come from qualifying. Plus head 2 head is 2-0 for Levine!
SportTennis
EventIvo Karlovic v Tommy Haas
SelectionTommy Haas
Strength10/10
Date11/08/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.00 (Back)
ReasoningOnce again I say these courts are slow! This favour Haas and I think he should be favourite! Haas form maybe not at the top like earlier but still seems OK and has taken good player to beat him. Karlovic playing OK, plus has head 2 head 4-1 in his favour. But I just think Haas is the favourite by a small amount!
SportTennis
EventFernando Verdasco v Feliciano Lopez
SelectionLay Feliciano Lopez (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date11/08/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 3.45 (Lay)
ReasoningLopez won challenger event in Spain on Sunday so Tuesday match in Canada maybe not the best for him. Also don't think court will suit hs play. Verdasco is superior player, maybe form not so good as early in year but back on hard courts he can find form again and should win match.
SportTennis
EventAndy Murray v Jeremy Chardy
SelectionJeremy Chardy +2.5 games
Strength10/10
Date11/08/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Paddy Power @ 5.00 (Back)
ReasoningSmall handicap for this match but I think it has chance. Murray first match since Wimbledon and first match on hard courts for while. Already seen he can have bad starts in this situation before. Chardy good player, he struggle yesterday with Lu but at least got the win in match. I think he can possibly take first set here and good chance cover handicap or maybe very close match like 7-6 7-6 and cover handicap. Worth a try at the price!

SportTennis
EventDaniela Hantuchova v Sara Errani
SelectionLay Sara Errani (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date11/08/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.70 (Lay)
ReasoningFeel price is pushed too much by Erranis run in tournaments in Europe. Think that was her good results and now may struggle for results. Hantuchova has been doing OK in US and she is superior hard court player.
SportTennis
EventYanina Wickmayer v Francesca Schiavone
SelectionFrancesca Schiavone
Strength10/10
Date11/08/2009
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 2.60 (Back)
ReasoningIs Schiavone playing so bad? This price seems strangely big to me. Schiavone much better ranked and seems superior player. Wickmayer has been doing OK lately and come from qualifying, but I just think that makes this about even game.

Re: Tennis: ATP/WTA Montreal & Cincinnati Aug 8-23 Some tight losses already this week so hopefully luck changes today: Rafa/Ferrer over 21.5 games @ 5/6 Looks a tempting bet to me.Rafa playing his first match since pulling out of the French and nobody apart from him knows how well his knees are.But even a fully fit Nadal had had problems with Ferrer on hard court and other surfaces in the past.Not been a great year from Ferrer but a convincing win over Triocki yesterday and he could see this as big chance to beat Rafa again.Interesting match. Hanescu +3.5 games over Kohlschreiber @ 5/6 Lost with Berdych yesterday against Kohli and it really could have went either way.Berdych choked the first set and saved match points to win the second before losing the third.This match to me looks closer than odds suggest - Hanescu not as comfortable on hard court but surface not as quick as others.Good win over Melzer as a dog yesterday and I think he can cover the +3.5 handicap. Small punt on Hanescu at 7/4 to win match outright aswell.Very tempting odds.

Re: Tennis: ATP/WTA Montreal & Cincinnati Aug 8-23 Hi guys, 1 more bet for the WTA Cincinnati tournament: ZVONAREVA TO D KLEYBANOVA @ 1.49 on pinnaclesports Kleybanova has a game that is both powerful and erratic. She normally struggles playing more consistent players. Zvonareva is coming off an injury but she had a couple of decent wins last week over Peng and Wickmayer. There is no doubt that fit Zvonareva is a better player that Kleybanova, and Zvonareva's form from last week proved that she is OK.

Re: Tennis: ATP/WTA Montreal & Cincinnati Aug 8-23 J.C. Ferrero @ 1.7 in good mood,improving his ranking constantly,coming in this match after great win over Hewitt where his serve and shots from the baseline worked incredibly good.I expect him to have an easier task today against Monfils as I suspect in frenchman fitness knowing that this will be only second match after two months of rest for him! My second pick for today is following Gooner on overs in Nadal match,as I completely agree that this should be tight match and I wouldn't be surprised if Ferrer take this one.(You better have luck Gooner :lol :hope)

Re: Tennis: ATP/WTA Montreal & Cincinnati Aug 8-23 Hi guys, 1 more bet for the WTA Cincinnati tournament: CLIJSTERS TO D KUZNETSOVA @ 1.66 on pinnaclesports Clisters played two very good matches winning easily against Bartoli and Schnyder. Kuznetsova is struggling with an injury after her French Open win, losing early in grass court tournaments and missing 1 or 2 hard court events in US. Her last match win against Safarova was not convincing and actually lucky. Clijsters has a 6-1 head to head lead over Kuznetsova so she must remember the last tactics against her.

Re: Tennis: ATP/WTA Montreal & Cincinnati Aug 8-23 Missed your JCF tip Repunt - was caught in two minds on that match but he played brilliantly.Well done all yesterday! Had good day with two Hanescu bets coming in at good prices and refund on Rafa's match.Plus got text from friend saying to take Peng later in the day so stuck some on her too and she won. Not sure today...tend to bet for the sake of it after winning a bit so maybe just watch today. Tsonga over Simon catches the eye but havent watched Simon at all this week and Tsonga was pretty average against Rainer.Also Davydenko over Gonzalez looks tasty...Davy in great form.Maybe the overs in Jankovic/Azarenka as this will probably be tight two or three sets. Have a closer look later but might leave it :ok

Event Hantuchova- Zvonareva
Selection Zvonareva -3 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 13/08/2009
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.04 (Back)
Reasoning Zvonareva is a much better player than Hantuchova is. Hantuchova was playing some good tennis but that times are gone and she is very inconsistent this year. What motivates me to bet on Zvonareva to beat Hantuchova badly is the history of meetings. In every meeting between themZvonareva won with a great handicap in 2 sets without tie-break in any. Another such prestation is possible today too. Also, Hantuchova struggled to win in the first 2 matches playing 3 sets against Errani and Bondarenko. This match might have 3 sets too but I think that Zvonareva won't lose too many games.

Event S. Carstea - E. Dementieva
Selection Carstea
Strength 5/10
Date 13/08/2009
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 5.75 (Back)
Reasoning Sorana Carstea beated some good players recently and she is playing well on hard-court surfaces. Groenefeld, Radwanska, Wozniak are some good players that Carstea defeated lately and Dementieva doesn't give me too much confidence lately. I believe that these odds have value so I'll stake some money on the romanian.

Re: Tennis: ATP/WTA Montreal & Cincinnati Aug 8-23 Hello fellas, I see there are some quite knowledgeable people here too, and since a lot of different people are posting here than on some other forums people know me, I'm gonna go ahead and try to get to know you guys as well by contributing a bit more here in the future.... I don't know if posting the link is allowed so I'm just gonna post the main points of my Roddick-Djokovic preview on here and for the full one you can feel free to check my site out: Although there is still a solid difference in ATP points between these two guys, there`s no doubt that Roddick is eager to climb as high as possible in the ATP rankings and possibly surpass Djokovic. However, I don`t think that will be the case and that Roddick`s amazing form won`t last too much longer. Certain signs of tiredness were also visible on the American against Verdasco, as his serve wasn`t working the whole time, and he wasn`t as convincing in the rallies. It could be said that Verdasco had him in the first set as well, but due to a few errors and easy misses, he basically gave away the set. Roddick is still very confident on his service games, but I think that with Djokovic being one of the best returners in the world, we might see him troubled quite a lot in this match. Their H2H is 3:2 in favor of Roddick, with the American winning their last two encounters, but Djokovic seems eager for a fresh start, and according to the pre-match statements, he looks pretty confident and is announcing a win. Of course, same thing with Roddick, but this time I just see the odds being a bit wrong as in my opinion, this is some 55-45% for Djokovic and odds over 2.00 on the Serb do represent value. I definitely expect a very close match, but believe Djokovic does have more quality, Roddick is in a bit better form, so I`m just betting on Djokovic to snap his losing streak against Roddick and set up for the semifinals clash with Nadal. GL. p.s. Main bet is on Djokovic ML, while small stakes are advised on his straight set win.

Re: Tennis: ATP/WTA Montreal & Cincinnati Aug 8-23 Andy Roddick - Novak Djokovic Roddick leads 3-2 at head to heads. But this tells us nothing. Because this year Roddick is playing better than Djokovic.American hard courts is roddick's favorite surface after grass.Also today in montreal ; there will be %60 humidity which is handicap for djokovic if we remember djokovic-roddick match in australian open.It won't be any problem if roddick first serve percentage will be higher than or equal to %60.May be in this match we can watch tie break.In tie break Roddick has more advantage than djokovic Roddick @1.85 Clijsters - Safina Clijsters is former clijsters like in 2006. Very good baseliner and very poor serves. Yesterday , against kuznetsova at first set only her first serve was only %38. Even if her first serve was in , her first is not strong.Her serve speed is really very low.On the other hand Safina lost her momentum, rhythm after the Roland Garros. It is normal.Because Roland Garros is best chance for her to win her first Grand Slam.And she was playing kuznetsova at the final which she beat kuznetsova at the clay court 1 week before roland Garros. After the final everybody say she is not real world number 1 which is true.Moreover at wimbledon another big dissapointment occured against venus. Safina can not do anything against venus.She was not able to fight. And finally from Roland Garros to today , Safina is not playing good , she lost her rhythm.At this tournoment she lost a set against vinci 6-2 !!!! Her only chance is clijsters has a very poor serve and clijsters does not like heat. For me Clijsters is big favorite for this match and the odds are really nice!! Clijsters @1.91

Re: Tennis: ATP/WTA Montreal & Cincinnati Aug 8-23 Agree betman on Clijsters/Safina match...looks to be the bet of the day for me: Clijsters over Safina @ 5/6 Kim playing very well this week winning against 3 tough opponents especially against Kuznetsova.Defending well and hitting winners on forehand side.As betman said, serve is not the best but most parts of her game are working well.Safina seems to be struggling a bit - Vinci had her in first round and she lost early last week to Zheng in LA...had a win in Portoroz but the field was very weak.Kim has the weapons to move her around the court and that's her biggest weakness.Might go to 3 sets but I think Clijsters can take this. Really liking Del Potro's odds against Nadal but he seemed to be struggling with his shoulder against Hanescu and looked a little jaded at times.Rafa not really tested yet but will be today.Think this is a no bet. Good Luck!

SportTennis
EventAndy Murray v Nicolay Davydenko
SelectionLay Nicolay Davydenko (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date14/08/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 3.90 (Lay)
ReasoningDavydenko form is good, but yesterday tight sets against Gonzalez when previous Davydenko has crushed. Played good but doesn't seem to be in 'robot mode'. While Murray looked excellent against Ferrero, hard courts best for Murray and he is class above Davydenko.
SportTennis
EventAndy Roddick v Novak Djokovic
SelectionNovak Djokovic
Strength10/10
Date14/08/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.18 (Back)
ReasoningRoddick has had a lot of tennis last week and this, now maybe time for a loss and get back to USA. He struggle yesterday against Verdasco and this will definately be harder match. Djokovic seem to me to be coming back into form, some good times against Youzhny. I make Djokovic small favourite in this match up.
SportTennis
EventATP Montreal outright
SelectionAndy Murray
Strength10/10
Date16/08/2009
Bookmaker/Price>William Hill @ 3.75 (Back)
ReasoningThis looks good price for Murray outright. Davydenko today then winner of Federer v Tsonga in semi final. Murray excellent record against Federer in 3 set matches and another I'd expect him to win. Other half of the draw is very tough with Roddick, Djokovic, Nadal and del Potro. I already have bet of del Potro but really no idea who comes through. I'd take Murray against any of them in the final so price looks OK.

Re: Tennis: ATP/WTA Montreal & Cincinnati Aug 8-23 Nice write up for someone lazy :clap,hope you'll stay! Agree that Safina may be beaten today,but wouldn't put my money on the fav. in that match.No value imo.Safina recent form is awful and I hope that she'll loose.GL :hope Staying away from Andy/Djoker match too,have no clue about that one and it could easily go both ways.Plus I think that's Serbian Lazy ass thoughts few posts above,may be subjective and I'm not convinced even it's a great write-up.Thanx man :ok an GL I am tempted by 2.3 for JMDP who won Washington last week beating Roddick in the final,and this not fully fit Nadal imo shouldn't be priced that favy as I see him breaked few times by Del Potro.Nadal didn't show almost nothing in his 4:3 win by retierment over Ferrer who re-breaked very easily in the match.Still not sure,but should have a punt on that juicy price.

Amazing scenes Federer lose from 5-1 against injured Tsonga! Not a bad day for Murray:cheers
My conspiracy theory is Federer didn't want to play with murray before US open. Federer loves tie breaks. His tie break percentage is very very high in his all career.He can not lose 2 tie breaks in one match.That is very strange !! Another strange thing is how can injured tsonga beat Federer when Federer was leading 5-1 in final set ? there is no answer for these 2 strange questions !!!! may be my conspiracy theory is true :lol:lol