MTT Team Challenge - Thursday 6th August

Guppie

Re: MTT Team Challenge - Thursday 6th August

I will be playing my 1st game in some time later... Will be a SnG either 90 man $2.20 buy in or a 180 man $4.40 buy in. Will play around 8pm :ok Alias will be Mrs-RB1 as she has funds in Stars :$ (will be me playing though)
Yeah yeah yeah :tongue2 Good luck tonight MRS RB :hope

Re: MTT Team Challenge - Thursday 6th August Recruited for the next challenge we always want the best from the house;),now that reminds me wheres runadrum:lol

:spank:spank:spank:spank Mrs RB is a team UN player by all accounts!!! :cry:cry:cry

Re: MTT Team Challenge - Thursday 6th August

How much were you watching? :$
I came in just before your pocket pair went way behind to AJ when there were two aces on the flop, but you made the full house on the river. After that I was mostly hiding behind the sofa ... :tongue2

Re: MTT Team Challenge - Thursday 6th August sorry guys, out in 70th. Rollercoaster game for me with a whole multitude of plays which had my heart racing. Possibly too soon for me :sad First of all Pocket 9's up against AJ as desrcibed above by slapdash. 2 or 3 hands later, I pick up AJ and the money is in pf, villain turns K 10 hearts, and Ah and another heart appear on flop :lol . I held on. Few hands later, I get commited with 10 10 on a low board, villain turns AA. I then proceed to get AA 3 hands out of 7. Only have to play/show them once though. Then just before break, Im low stacked and shove with A4h, come up against 2 other hands (I think, and hit 2 pairs, 4's and 6's) :lol Then to top it off, a few hands after break, I have about 2k chips, sitting 56th or so of 70 and average is over 3.5k, so I shove with JJ pf and run into QQ. QQ holds up. Sorry Guys. :sad

Re: MTT Team Challenge - Thursday 6th August I was 4th for EUR 5. Will post screenshot shortly. Problem is that the prize is not shown on the same page as the id# for the tourney. Perhaps someone from another team can have a look to confirm, if they have Devilfish open.