** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 28-30 July )

Tuesday 28 July 2009HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifBnei Yehuda v Paços de Ferreira (17:00 BST) 2.7 3.4 2.87 101.23 %
Thursday 30 July 2009HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifClub Brugge v FC Lahti (16:00 BST) 1.33 4.75 9 107.16 %
maximize.gifGalatasaray SK v Maccabi Netanya (16:00 BST) 2.1 3.4 3.85 103.00 %
maximize.gifOFK Petrovac v SK Puntigamer Sturm Graz (16:00 BST) 4.33 3.5 1.8 107.20 %
maximize.gifFC Honka v FK Karabakh (16:30 BST) 1.66 3.6 5.5 105.96 %
maximize.gifRabotnicki Kometal v Odense BK (16:30 BST) 3.5 3.4 2.25 102.43 %
maximize.gifFC Dinamo Tbilisi v Crvena Zvezda (17:00 BST) 3.4 3.4 2.25 103.27 %
maximize.gifFK Vetra v Fulham (17:00 BST) 7 4.2 1.53 103.31 %
maximize.gifKR Reykjavik v FC Basel (17:00 BST) 6 3.75 1.66 103.33 %
maximize.gifPolonia Warszawa v NAC Breda (17:00 BST) 2.25 3.25 3.2 106.46 %
maximize.gifBrøndbyernes IF v Legia Warszawa (18:00 BST) 1.93 3.4 3.8 107.54 %
maximize.gifCSKA Sofia v Derry City (18:00 BST) 1.4 4.5 10 103.65 %
maximize.gifFredrikstad v Lech Poznan (18:00 BST) 2.75 3.4 2.7 102.81 %
maximize.gifIFK Göteborg v Hapoel Tel Aviv (18:00 BST) 2 3.25 3.5 109.34 %
maximize.gifMetalurh Donetsk v NK Interblock Ljubljana (18:00 BST) 1.55 3.65 7 106.20 %
maximize.gifTromsø v NK Slaven Koprivnica (18:00 BST) 2.25 3.4 3.75 100.52 %
maximize.gifVÃ¥lerenga v PAOK (18:00 BST) 2.5 3.25 3 104.10 %
maximize.gifVojvodina v FK Austria Wien (18:00 BST) 2.4 3.25 2.9 106.92 %
maximize.gifAPOP Kinyras Peyias v SK Rapid Wien (18:15 BST) 12 5.5 1.2 109.85 %
maximize.gifFC Vaduz v FC Slovan Liberec (18:30 BST) 3.6 3.4 2.1 104.81 %
maximize.gifMŠK Žilina v Hajduk Split (18:30 BST) 2.25 3.25 3.1 107.47 %
maximize.gifSteaua Bucuresti v Motherwell (18:45 BST) 1.44 4.2 8 105.54 %
maximize.gifFC Vaslui v AC Omonia (19:00 BST) 1.8 3.5 4.33 107.20 %
maximize.gifSlavija Istocno Sarajevo v MFK Košice (19:15 BST) 2.25 3.25 3.4 104.63 %
maximize.gifRanders FC v Hamburger SV (19:30 BST) 7 3.8 1.45 109.57 %
maximize.gifAberdeen v SK Sigma Olomouc (19:45 BST) 2.2 3.3 3.8 102.07 %
maximize.gifFenerbahçe SK v Budapest Honvéd (19:45 BST) 1.25 5.5 12 106.52 %
maximize.gifFK Sarajevo v Helsingborgs IF (19:45 BST) 6 3.6 1.62 106.17 %
maximize.gifFK Sevojno v Lille OSC (19:45 BST) 7 3.75 1.61 102.86 %
maximize.gifKAA Gent v AS Roma (19:45 BST) 11 5.5 1.25 107.27 %
maximize.gifPSV Eindhoven v Cherno More Varna (19:45 BST) 1.2 5.5 11 110.61 %
maximize.gifSt Patrick's Athletic v Krylia Sovetov Samara (19:45 BST) 4.2 3.5 1.9 104.76 %
maximize.gifHNK Rijeka v Metalist Kharkiv (20:00 BST) 2.9 3.5 2.37 105.16 %
maximize.gifAthletic Bilbao v BSC Young Boys (20:30 BST) 1.5 4 7 105.95 %
maximize.gifSporting de Braga v IF Elfsborg (20:45 BST) 1.65 3.75 5.5 105.45 %

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 28-30 July ) At first sight with no news yet i like Honka, Gotemborg, and a combo with Bilbao, Fener, Roma and PSV. I dont understand why Derry City is quoted with 10 and Galatasaray is playing away from Turkey the first leg...otherwise that price would be an amazing treasure. Irish people..Derry City are overpriced, dont they?

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 28-30 July ) I completely don't like the look of Honka at that short a price. They're only price up by 0.20 more than Rosenborg were, and we all know what happened there.... Honka were wasteful against Bangor and could only manage a 1-0 away win and doubled it at home with a 2-0.

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 28-30 July )

I completely don't like the look of Honka at that short a price. They're only price up by 0.20 more than Rosenborg were, and we all know what happened there.... Honka were wasteful against Bangor and could only manage a 1-0 away win and doubled it at home with a 2-0.
they firts won at home 2:0 and after that won away 1:0.it's a little bit of a difference the azer team it's not any more a surprise after last round,honka have the materials to ''read and learn'' their style the first leg it will be a honka short victory.that's what i think.they didn't lose at home so far this season,which,including liigacup,started in january.so it's been a while.that shows a very solid team

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 28-30 July ) a very intersting odd is on ofk petrovac winning against sturm graz.if the serbs could field their best team i don't see why they can not beat the austrians,if they could manage anorthosis famagusta,one of the surprise of uefa champions league last year. the serbs teams are known for their combative style and ambition and for their fierce supporters.they gained a lot of confidence from the last round and it will be very difficult for sturm graz to come back home with something

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 28-30 July ) Beware of sticking PSV in any accum's, coach has said it will be in clubs best interest to leave out stars Danko Lazovic, Edison Mendez, Carlos Salcido as they need to sell some of their players and doesnt want them cup tied..

they firts won at home 2:0 and after that won away 1:0.it's a little bit of a difference the azer team it's not any more a surprise after last round,honka have the materials to ''read and learn'' their style the first leg it will be a honka short victory.that's what i think.they didn't lose at home so far this season,which,including liigacup,started in january.so it's been a while.that shows a very solid team
Yes, I know. I put the scores in reverse order for some reason. Honka are a poor team and might be able to win the 1st leg, however judging by the Rosenborg result I wouldn't be confident in taking them. Rosenborg are a much better experienced outfit and Karabakh are still an unknown. They defeated Rosenborg, but we have no way of telling how they will play against Honka.

Yes, I know. I put the scores in reverse order for some reason. Honka are a poor team and might be able to win the 1st leg, however judging by the Rosenborg result I wouldn't be confident in taking them. Rosenborg are a much better experienced outfit and Karabakh are still an unknown. They defeated Rosenborg, but we have no way of telling how they will play against Honka.
most likely they will play defense.under 2.5 goals for 1.7 odd would make a good bet,also considering that honka doesnt't have too much attack power

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 28-30 July ) I fancy Honka to dispose of Karabakh. As it was mentioned earlier - the surprise is gone. Azeri sides are little more than resilient. It only takes a goal to break them and that's something that Honka have in abundance - goalscoring. If Savage plays, he'll cause so many problems to their defence. When Azeri sides come forwards, they're hurt on the counter and will suffer. Honka's backline is occasionally dodgy but I wouldn't be surprised to see them win the first leg 2-0 or 3-1 and draw the second leg 0-0. My favourite bet is FK Sarajevo to beat Helsingborgs. Helsingborgs have struggled against MIKA Yerevan and Zestafoni, two sides that they're easily better than. Each time they've played both sides, they've conceded at least one goal. They're travelling to FK Sarajevo, a side better than both the Armenians and the Georgians. The most notable thing anyone can ever say about Bosnians is that they are very, very good at home. They compensate for this by being appalling away, generally. Make no mistake - Helsingborgs have got a very tough game here. I fancy a home win, maybe at double chance depending on the odds

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 28-30 July ) [ My favourite bet is FK Sarajevo to beat Helsingborgs. Helsingborgs have struggled against MIKA Yerevan and Zestafoni, two sides that they're easily better than. Each time they've played both sides, they've conceded at least one goal. They're travelling to FK Sarajevo, a side better than both the Armenians and the Georgians. The most notable thing anyone can ever say about Bosnians is that they are very, very good at home. They compensate for this by being appalling away, generally. Make no mistake - Helsingborgs have got a very tough game here. I fancy a home win, maybe at double chance depending on the odds first leg is in sweden,according to the uefa official site and other bet sites

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 28-30 July ) You've gotta like FC Basel to defeat KR Reykjavik. Basel destroyed their opponents from Andorra last round 3-0 and 4-1. Reykjavik only narrowly advanced past inexperienced Greek side Larissa. In footballing terms I think Basel are streets ahead of Reykjavik and should win this tie comfortably. Basel have been bouyed by the addition of Alexander Frei to their ranks after his transfer from Dortmund, and he scored the winner over the weekend against FC Sion. Basel are usually pretty solid in these early european qualifier rounds. Also, I just noticed that Reykjavik are playing a game tonight, so Basel will have an extra couple of days preperation. They fly out Wednesday, and will train for a period in the morning before the game kicks off.

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 28-30 July ) I think you could be right, Jase82, although I'd point out that Larissa did play in Europe previously over the past couple of years. I think KR's victory over Larissa was more impressive than it looked but I agree Basel should beat them.

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 28-30 July ) PAOK Salonika to beat Valarenga looks good to me. I know Greeks normally don't travel well but Maltese football is very very poor. I don't know team news but on perspective strength of the two leagues alone PAOK should win this very very comfortabley indeed. Anyone put me off? 13/8 looks good price IMO

I think you could be right' date=' Jase82, although I'd point out that Larissa did play in Europe previously over the past couple of years. I think KR's victory over Larissa was more impressive than it looked but I agree Basel should beat them.[/quote'] larissa isn't a bad side.i think KR has its chances on home ground.it is pretty strange for those who are not used to play at 10 pm and the sun to be up on the sky.that's how in iceland this time of the year.i'll put some money on a draw or double chance home win/draw

PAOK Salonika to beat Valarenga looks good to me. I know Greeks normally don't travel well but Maltese football is very very poor. I don't know team news but on perspective strength of the two leagues alone PAOK should win this very very comfortabley indeed. Anyone put me off? 13/8 looks good price IMO
Valerenga are indeed Norwegian. Salonika haven't started their season yet. Last season was probably their most successful for at least 5 years. I think Salonika could at least earn a draw because their financial worries seem to be behind them since they were banned from European competition, before 2007. They seem to be a well known successful Greek club that are once again on the rise, following a period of uncertainty. Valerenga have lost their last two games and sit 8th in the league. 20 points adrift of the title. They finished 10th last season and only qualified for the Europa cup through winning the Norwegian Cup. I'd give Salonika a better chance of achieving a positive result, but they are still on a break, while Valerenga have played a numbre of games.

I think you could be right' date=' Jase82, although I'd point out that Larissa did play in Europe previously over the past couple of years. I think KR's victory over Larissa was more impressive than it looked but I agree Basel should beat them.[/quote'] I say inexperienced because they only competed the last two years as you say. I'm still confident in Basel. Reykjavik are not at the same level as Basel.

I completely don't like the look of Honka at that short a price. They're only price up by 0.20 more than Rosenborg were, and we all know what happened there.... Honka were wasteful against Bangor and could only manage a 1-0 away win and doubled it at home with a 2-0.
im sorry mate...Rosenborg was priced 1.06 in the Norway match...1.11 at Betfair. im my opinion Karabakh is still a surprise...if this Honka - Karabakh was the 1st qualifying round, this price would be around 1.25. Karabahk is the cup winner of Azerbaijan, they were 6th last season. Honka is the finnish vice-champion and they should be perfectly fit as their season is going. GL anyway

a very intersting odd is on ofk petrovac winning against sturm graz.if the serbs could field their best team i don't see why they can not beat the austrians,if they could manage anorthosis famagusta,one of the surprise of uefa champions league last year. the serbs teams are known for their combative style and ambition and for their fierce supporters.they gained a lot of confidence from the last round and it will be very difficult for sturm graz to come back home with something
OFK Petrovac aren't from Serbia. They are from Montenegro. Average football team from that country. Very poor for any europe level.

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 28-30 July ) I have had a good look through the fixtures this morning and two stick out for me at decent prices. The first is CSKA Sofia, russian football is a far higher standard than the Irish league, Sofia have done reasonably well in recent European competition and while Derry have had a few jonts into the early rounds of European competition in recent years it has ended there as they are simply not good enough. I'm very suprised at the 2/5 (not had a good look for a beter price) for the home win and unless team news is very bad I will be all over this like a rash. The second team that sticks out is Hamburg, again German football is far stronger than that of Northen Irish football. Hamburg showed last season that they are a more than decent team when getting to the Semi Finals of the Ueffa cup. They should win this comprehensively and again 2/5 for me is a more than decent price. Will wait for team news again but if it is decent I will be all over this. Looks a very good double.

Re: UEFA Europa League » 2009-2010 ( 28-30 July ) stop misleading people willie82 !! "The first is CSKA Sofia, russian football is a far higher standard than the Irish league" CSKA Sofia are from Bulgary.. "The second team that sticks out is Hamburg, again German football is far stronger than that of Northen Irish football." Randers are a quite strong danish team what bookie are you working for ?! or you are very bad at geography..

Beware of sticking PSV in any accum's' date=' coach has said it will be in clubs best interest to leave out stars Danko Lazovic, Edison Mendez, Carlos Salcido as they need to sell some of their players and doesnt want them cup tied..[/quote'] How do you know that? Do you have further infos? Any link? Thx!